Massacre 65: A Heart to Heart

Massacre/Supershow promo section! Grab the mic, take to the ring and drop the pipebomb on other XWA wrestlers here! Also the place for interview and backstage segments that are part of a show. Members are free to comment and give feedback on promos when they get posted. Note: You do not need to have signed up for a match on the current show to post a promo.
Koro Sensei
Characters Handled: Sean Young
Jacob Eulson

Massacre 65: A Heart to Heart

Postby Koro Sensei » Sun May 02, 2021 11:10 pm

Open Scene:

INT. Sean Young's Second Living Room. (pretaped)

Seated in front of the two bottles of spirits we find Sean Young and Jacob Eulson. The Entity of Entities takes a swig from one of the two bottles before recapping it and sitting it back on the coffee table. Eulson gives his "friend" an irritated glance before looking deep down the camera's lens as he perches his lips before speaking.

Jacob Eulson:
"Our recent losses haven’t made us bitter, they’ve humbled us. But don’t think even for a second that we are 'fine' with losing our No man’s Land qualifier and On a pole matches, respectively. Especially with the fact we lost to TWO members of the Tirearchy."

Sean Young:
"Jake and I did a lickle' bit of soul searching since On a Pole, something that was much needed between us."

JE:
"Enough of this being benevolent leader bullshit. No matter what, I am the new face of this company, and the man to my right is one of the most decorated men in this sport and he doesn’t get even the smallest iota of respect he deserves from people in this company. And let Mama Eulson remind you, I’m very big on getting the respect that’s deserved."

SY:
"No matter what I’ve done and been through my congregation has stuck with me time and time again. Award after award, match after match, Sean Young proves he is a timeless classic in this business, yet somehow it goes unseen. I’ve been up and down this road too many times to not be considered a legend. Cobi, tell me, what constitutes being a legend anymore?"

JE:
"Championships?"

SY:
"Not the longest track record, but check."

JE:
"Longevity?"

SY:
"Nearly 15 years and still running strong."

JE:
"Rivalries and moments?"

SY:
"Kotzebue Kid, scaffold. Danny Diamond three separate times in this company alone, once even for the Supreme Championship. I helped retire Thomas Barnez with Elite. Joey Miles, Jacob Eulson, I can keep going but let’s just say, check."

JE:
"Catchphrase?"

SY:
"You know Jake, some would say... I am the most entertaining man in XWA, the most wanted champion, the entity of entities, the epitome of greatness, and the hottest thing on the scene. I! AM! Checking that one off the list."

JE:
"Outside business ventures that brought exposure to the business?"

SY:
"Clothing brand and restaurant chain named after key shows in 2WWF. A Netflix series based around my life growing up and starting out in the business. Which you can currently watch the season finale on the streaming service. SKYWalker THC infused iced tea, now available at all cannabis retailers in California. Shit, I might even run for president at some point in my career. So...check."

JE:
"Looks like you have all the key elements down to be considered a legend, dude."

SY:
"Legend, Hall of Famer, backstage mentor, none of it is attached to my name. Nearly two decades in this business and I’m still here! I could’ve retired and stayed retired, TWICE, but instead, I’m still here pushing this beat-down Ford Taurus...but something tells me it's time to upgrade to a new ‘dream car’. I failed at coppin the Supreme Championship. I had my chance to finally get my hands on the 2WWF Championship, and I failed. Why keep trying to repair something that’ll never stay in driving shape? While Jacob and I had our heart to heart, I realized I have a new dream. Extracting every single ounce of respect I deserve in not only this company but this business as a whole. You got a problem with that? We can shoot the 50, my guy."

JE:
"While Sean’s mission may have changed, mine remains as it once was. I didn’t succeed in securing a spot in No Man’s Land, which was won by my third love next to my wife and wrestling, Joey Miles. Joey Baby, first and foremost, congratulations are in order."

SY:
"Some would say I played a big part in not only your change of heart but the push you needed to finally win No Man’s Land and hold that championship above your head in stride."

JE:
"Ok, I’m glad you have your confidence back, but this one's about me. Mind if I handle it, Sky? I’m kinda the main guy here, now."

SY:
"Was that a fourth wall brea...never mind...You right. My bad big homie, do ya thang. I’ll just be over here enjoying a nice glass of SKYWalker THC-infused iced tea, now available at all cannabis retailers in California."

Sean lifts the bottle with a cheesy smile plastered on his face, shilling his new cannabis product for a second time now. Shooting him yet another glace, knowing that he would pull something like this, Eulson begins to mutter to himself as Sean pours himself another drink.

JE:
"...anyway...fuck where was I..."

SY:
"...something *taking a sip* ...something about Joey."

JE:
"Riiiiiiiiight! I warned everyone who was participating in No Man’s Land that they were on watch. And lord behold, Jo-Jo you were the one who won it! One day down the line, in the not-so-distant future, you and I will come to blows. As fun as that may sound, I have to make it through a certain tournament first. A tournament that guarantees me an opportunity at that covenant Supreme Championship. Lord of The Ring."

SY:
"A tournament that I managed to get a bye in until the semi-finals or some shit back in 2016."

The two men shift their bodies towards one another in unison, peering deep into each other's soul until one of them finally breaks. Of course, it's Jacob.

JE:
"...again, not about you right now, Seanathan. Tonight in the first round I face off one on one with the kin of a man Sean mentioned earlier, Jerod Barnez. Now Jerod, you and I haven’t been formally introduced. We may have crossed paths when Daddy Dearest would bring you to the 2WWF locker room, but never fully. Hi...I’m the new face of XWA, good ol Jewish queen, Jacob Eulson. I’m the man you’re facing tonight. I'm almost positive you know this man to my right, so there’s no need for introductions there."

SY:
"How's ya pops, baby bwoi?"

JE:
"I don't care about your lineage. I don't care who's ball sack you spewed from. This is about that gold and leather. THIS is about the Supreme Championship. The bloodline can end with you tonight, I sure hope you already gave Papa Tommy some gran-grans. Oh gooooood for youuuuuu, you put Ol Frankie out of his misery? What you broke his leg? BREAK ME, DADDY! I welcome it! I craaaaave it! I have this insatiable hunger, Jerry! And my needs won't be met until the face of the company possesses the holy grail of this company. You're just my appetizer before my main dish. FILL ME UP DADDY, this little man has a biiiiiiiig appetite."

SY:
"Do you really need to keep calling him daddy?"

JE:
"SEANATHAN! COME OOOOOOON, DUDE!"

SY:
"..."

JE:
"..."

Once again the two...friends...turn and look each other in the eyes. Jacob noticeably pissed at this point begins to turn red. Knowing that his partner is seconds away from losing his ever-lasting shit in his home and he's too high to do anything about it, Sean breaks the stare.

SY:
"...it was one too many times, that's all."

JE:
"WHEN I win this tournament I will possess the right to contest for, YOUR...Supreme Championship, Jo-Jo. I love ya, but we've all seen what I've done to my friends when they have something that I want."

SY:
"I had that match won and you know it."

JE:
"DID I NOT...have you handcuffed to the bottom rope and was seconds away from caving your skull in with a chair? And DID YOU NOT...need the assistance of our wives just to regain the upper hand? AND DID YOU NOOOOOOOOOT lay down for me?"

SY:
"...you said you wouldn't bring that up anymore..."

JE:
"Oh craaaaaaazy how we go back on our word in this segment. huh? Can I finally finish so we can get moving to Japan?

Sean waves Jacob off before filling his glass up one more time.

JE:
"Even if I manage to NOT make it to the finals, I'm still guaranteed a shot at becoming the next Omega Champion. This can go one of two ways boooooys! Either I make it to the mountain top and cement myself as Supreme Champion, or I for the moment bide my time as Omega Champion until the time to strike appears. The clock ticks, ever so slowly. However, with every victory to come, the hands move faster before time finally stands still. At that moment every...single...person will stand in unison. After twelve loooooong years in this industry,...Jacob Eulson will hold gold above his head. Whether I am the Omega of XWA or the Supreme being of this company, the Eulson Era and Genus will stand stronger than ever.

SY:
"Genus? The fuck is Genus?

JE:
"It's like 'The Family' in Latin. I thought we could use a team name.

SY:
"I-I hate it. It's stupid. It's a stupid name.

JE:
"So is Seanathan, yet it's the name you didn't legally change now, is it?

As he gets up and walks out of frame one can hear, "I don't have to put up with this! I'll be in the car!", before Sean comes back to grab his drink from the coffee table and leaving once again.

JE:
"See you all in a moment.

End Scene.
king acid
Grading Team Member

Re: Massacre 65: A Heart to Heart

Postby king acid » Thu May 06, 2021 10:45 am

A good look into Jacob's mindset going into LOTR and a quick rehash of the history of your two characters. Sean's antics were pretty comical throughout.

I laughed out loud at "Tirearchy". Sounds like a hipster tire shop or something
Gopher
XWA Lead Booker
Characters Handled: Joey Miles
Danny Diamond
Alicia Miles

Re: Massacre 65: A Heart to Heart

Postby Gopher » Thu May 06, 2021 4:50 pm

I love the direction this Jacob/Sean thing is going. The comedic bickering is super entertaining, but Sean leaning (even more-so than when he was the 'face' of our feuds) heel is also great. I also love the Jacob/Joey relationship. Joey turns face and gets disliked by most of his former heel friends, but him and Jacob just remain best pals. Eulson's a great character and I love seeing him as your main right now.