Xmas Kaos: Fool us once, shame on us. Fool us twice...?

Matches that occurred on our 2013 Xmas Kaos Pay Per View!
Dysfunctional

Xmas Kaos: Fool us once, shame on us. Fool us twice...?

Postby Dysfunctional » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:57 pm

Creed
"What the hell was that?!"

Xmas Kaos is almost over, folks. The only contest left is the epic confrontation that will decide who will spend Christmas with their families as the XWA World Heavyweight Champion. Will it be Alex Sean or Angelus (not trying to spoil anything, as you can tell)? Right now, however, we join the team of Creed and his brother Drake Dysfunction, in the locker room after having been on the receiving end of a loss thanks to the Epicly Epic Pair of Epic Epicness; "Hungry, Hungry" Buster Honeycutt and "Bad" Brad Fosters. Drake is removing his wrist tape, un-wringing it forcefully after his brother asked him that question. After removing the tape, he glares at his brother before responding.

Drake Dysfunction
"What the hell was WHAT? Yeah, OK, we lost to a couple of muscle-bound newbies, but you can never underestimate competition in the XWA. That's why XWA is #1 in the world. All the best come here, and you know that for a fact!"

Still-visibly showing frustration, Creed rises from the bench he was just sitting on.

Creed
"A loss is a loss, little brother. If you're going to need my assistance, from here on out, you can't be losing to the likes of those two numbskulls!"

Drake was taking a sip of water while Creed was talking, but that last sentence has Drake throwing his water bottle down in anger.

Drake Dysfunction
"Numbskulls?! You mean the same numbskulls that booted you off the fucking apron?!"

Creed
"No. The numbskulls that pinned you 1-2-3! Where was your fucking head?!"

Drake Dysfunction
"It wasn't getting bicycle kicked off the fucking apron, that's for fucking sure! Typical for a GENESIS superstar to make that mistake and not know how to fucking duck and cover!"

Creed
"Ohhhhh......OH-ho-ho! he claps sarcastically Brilliant! that was just fuckin' brilliant! Blame someone else for YOUR fucking failures, man! PERFECT!"

Drake Dysfunction
"You could have saved the match and saved your chances of looking bad on your first XWA pay-per-view, but you didn't do that. It's not MY failure, dude, it's OURS! OUR failure. We failed tonight!"

Creed
"YOU failed tonight. YOU lost us the match!"

Drake Dysfunction
"While you took a nap on the outside! 'member? Brad Fosters made you go night-night!"

He places both of his palms together and places them on the side of his face while tilting his head over to its side, depicting a person who's sleeping. Creed gets up in his face.

Creed
"I'm about to MAKE you go to sleep if you don't shut your mouth and get over the fact that the 'Gatekeeper of the holds up 3 fingers as he says it X-Dub-A' ISN'T what he's cut out to be anymore!"

This touches Drake Dysfunction in a way. He'd like to retort back angrily, but he takes a moment and stops to think about what his brother just said. He backs away a few inches away from his brother and is now leaning against the wall, looking up at the ceiling sporting a neutral face.

Drake Dysfunction
"You're wrong...

Creed
"What?"

Drake Dysfunction
"You're wrong....because that's exactly who I am. I was fooled once, and that's my fault. The second time around? I will not let history repeat itself. Now, if you're willing, I'd like the Brothers of Dysfunction to have another go at these meat-heads. What do you say?"

He suddenly turns his attention to the camera viewing all of this via peeking through the half-open door. How did he spot this camera? I dunno. I guess he has that eagle-eye thing.

Drake Dysfunction
"Hey you! Yeah, cameraman, get in here!"

Reluctantly, the cameraman walks in to join Creed and Drake in the locker room. Drake looks dead at the camera now.

Drake Dysfunction
"Buster Honeycutt.....Brad Fosters.....you pulled one over on us, and for that I commend you. However, you will not get the satisfaction that you're probably feeling right now from a lucky win. You two want to prove that it wasn't a fluke? Massacre: 2014; the first Massacre of the new year? E.P. vs. the Brothers of Dysfunction. And you know what? It ain't gonna be a regular XWA match. Oh no! Oh no no no! NO! Instead, we're going to make it interesting. Hell, call me crazy, but the two of you look smarter than you look. So I'll let YOU, E.P., pick a stipulation for that special match SHOULD you accept!"

Creed
"Whoa! Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa!"

Drake Dysfunction
"What's with the 20,000 'whoa's'?"

Creed
"You're honestly going to let them pick a stipulation?!"

Drake Dysfunction
"Yeah...."

And then they stare blankly at each other, not saying a word until one of them speaks almost a minute later.

Creed
"Alright, then. Stares at the camera E.P., just remember this: WE made the mistake of taking you lightly. We will not be making that mistake again. Remember that, no matter what stipulation, you will be the one suffering in the end."

Drake Dysfunction
"We will not make the same mistake twice. So, E.P., what's it going to be? We'll be expecting your answer soon enough."

[END]

Return to “Xmas Kaos 2013 (PPV)”