Maxwell's Christmas Carol Part 1: Monsters of the Past

Matches that occurred on our 2013 Xmas Kaos Pay Per View!
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Characters Handled: Emery Layton
Adam Fenric
Aki Yasuko

Maxwell's Christmas Carol Part 1: Monsters of the Past

Postby DJS » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:51 pm

Snow.

White snow falling through the black of the night, a scene only winter could bring. Across the world, tidings of gifts are being exchanged as families and friends gather together for the annual celebrations of the year. However, somewhere nearby, one man is not quite as cheerful, nor as surrounded by love as the rest of the world. Boiling in his brain is only hate. Richard J Maxwell- no family to mention, no actual friends beyond the business relationships he has- the creator of Whisper's War. Unlike many, his only wish this Christmas is to see everything burn at his feet. Standing watching the snow, it's been a year of triumph. The flakes are occupying the skies, much like the new society he established, and he's stood at the centre of it. A motorcycle pulls up to his side, a vehicle familiar with those who have watched the XWA for a considerable amount of time.

ANGELUS:
Long time no see...

Maxwell's head lifts to the left, to see the Monster of the XWA himself standing there. In the past, they had created a monopoly. Angelus, who tonight will challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship once again, woukd rule alongside the ex-commissioner with an iron fist as his champion. Days gone by, never to be seen again. Maxwell raises an eyebrow.

RICHARD J MAXWELL:
Oh. How nice to see you again.

ANGELUS:
I heard you wanted to destroy our company these days. Bit different from the guy I used to know.

RICHARD J MAXWELL:
Wow. No fly gets past you.

ANGELUS:
You're right. The don't. I tend to squish them if they do. And it's just a good thing your little servant didn't get the chance to face me like we scheduled. You wouldn't be here tonight if he did.

RICHARD J MAXWELL:
Oh yeah, because you're Captain Rightous all of a sudden, right? Just because you fight with Tempest you suddenly think you're a nice guy.

ANGELUS:
Rick, of all the things I'd call myself, it's not a 'nice guy', alright?

RICHARD J MAXWELL:
And yet they still give you the world here. You with your world title match and your main events. They left the door wide open for you but made sure to slam it right in my face.

Angelus looks Maxwell up and down, shaking his head.

ANGELUS:
Fucking hell...you really got bitter, didn't you? I remember you were the calm one way back when. Where did he go?

RICHARD J MAXWELL:
I don't know. Apparently the company said he was "deathly ill". Maybe he did die that night!

ANGELUS:
Oh for fuck's sake.

RICHARD J MAXWELL:
Don't "for fuck's sake" me. What Goddamn right do you have to look down on me?

ANGELUS:
The fact I'm not trying to kill the company when you are because you're like a pissing child. Look mate, I don't really care about these other guys. I couldn't care less. But you're messing with a company that was built by me and Tempest. This is our stomping ground. We're not the first to say that, and unless you take your ball and go home like you should, who knows who might come in to shut you up.

RICHARD J MAXWELL:
Oh, I welcome them. But what are you gonna do big man? What can you do? Because next to me...we're not the same guys we were two years ago. You, stood here with your veteran status and your little fans cheering. And me? I created the biggest secret society in wrestling right under your noses. I've got different chapters and versions of Whisper's War all spread across the world and I am untouchable. Did you get that? I've ascended...and it's better than anything I ever did while in cahoots with you. Do you understand?

Angelus rolls his eyes, an unimpressed sneer. He's got a match to go prepare for, a world title victory on the horizon. Let's leave the embittered little man to his devices.

ANGELUS:
Twat.

Which he does. The Consulting Aggressor continues his gaze into the clouds where the snow continues to fall.

Xmas Kaos is here, and it's going to be a long night for Richard J Maxwell.

[CLOSED]
New to XWA? Need management? Look no further...

Return to “Xmas Kaos 2013 (PPV)”