Xmas Kaos: Season's Beatings- GREETINGS! I meant greetings.

Matches that occurred on our 2013 Xmas Kaos Pay Per View!
Dysfunctional

Xmas Kaos: Season's Beatings- GREETINGS! I meant greetings.

Postby Dysfunctional » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:34 am

The scene opens up with Drake Dysfunction and Creed, stood next to each other somewhere in the backstage area. One can even say that it's undisclosed, but whatever. Anyway, the scene opens up with Drake proudly exclaiming...

Drake Dysfunction

Season's greetings, drake-a-holics around the world! It's yours truly, the Demolitionist, here with possibly the most fearsome man to walk into an XWA ring...

CREED!

Creed simply snarls, really getting into his character. With his hood shrouding his face almost, we actually hear some dialogue from the man with a raspy voice.

Creed
Mirror mirror on the wall .... who's the fiercest of them all?

Drake Dysfunction
You gotta love him, but not as much as I do. Now, 'tis the season to be joyful and happy. It's of course that time of year again to exchange gifts and all that good stuff, but we in the XWA believe in giving something a little bit more memorable than a piece of jewelry or some other nice little knick-knack: and that is a beating. Yes, folks, you heard correctly. See, being in-ring competitors comes being on the road all the time, so we gotta find something to do to amuse us, isn't that right, brother?

Creed simply nods.

Drake Dysfunction
Christmas time is my favorite time of year, and tonight I get to do what I do best. Tonight, I get to give a gift that keeps on giving: I get to gift two newcomers in the XWA the beating of a fucking LIFETIME!!! You may have heard of these muscle-bound jocks who signed to XWA recently. Frankly, the Hanes' brothers are not impressed; not one bit. You see, me being the Gatekeeper of the XWA and Creed being the Abysmal Monster that he is, it'll be not just my duty, but OUR duty to welcome these newcomers with open arms....and closed fists!

Creed
Those poor sheep. Why must they always get lost in the forest? Why does the sheep tender tend to his sheep dutifully? See now? The sheep have wandered way too far from where they have come from and are now in danger...because these big bad wolves are coming to get them.

Drake Dysfunction
Sporting a look of concern now It's quite tragic, really. They were better off stuffing their faces with burgers. Now, they're gonna eat my boot when I kick their faces in....

Creed
And mine when I stomp their faces into the canvas....

Drake Dysfunction
Curb stomp?

Creed
Call it inverted.

Drake Dysfunction
Ouch. Looks dead at the camera in-front of him. Best be careful, gentlemen. It doesn't matter how big you are and how bad you THINK you are. When you step into the ring with the Brothers of Dysfunction, the two of you will never be the same. Season's greetings.

With a widened smile, he waves at the camera before we see static.

[END]