XWA Genesis: Creed vs. Maxi Milan

Matches that occurred on our bi-weekly Genesis developmental show!
Trace
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

XWA Genesis: Creed vs. Maxi Milan

Postby Trace » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:15 pm

XWA Genesis is taped in front of a live studio audience at the Genesis Studios in Chicago, Illinois

Anything Goes
Creed vs. Maxi Milan
Word Limit: 4500

--------
Deadline for matches is Wednesday November 27th at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time.
Mentor's Voting will start at this time and conclude on Saturday, November 30th at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time.
[CST is one hour earlier. GMT is five hours later.]
Dysfunctional
Booking Team Member
Booking Team Member

Re: XWA Genesis: Creed vs. Maxi Milan

Postby Dysfunctional » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:59 am

We return to XWA Genesis. After a commercial break, we return to the rucous that occurs on a bi-weekly basis in Genesis Studios emanating from Chicago, IL to bring you what is sure to be good fun in terms of in-ring competition. Currently, we are joined by the lot of XWA fans here in Chicago, showing their loyalty to the brand as always, sporting XWA merchandise all around from t-shirts to wristbands. Fans also hold their original signs up for the whole world to see- signs such as "Creed's gonna eat you", "Joey Miles sucks cock", and "The Age of Ion Is Here" among the many spotted in the crowd tonight.

Joey Miles
"Hey....HEY!"

We are joined by Genesis commentators Joey Miles and Dan Bennett now, with joying seemingly catching a glimpse of something he does not like. No, not one bit.

Joey Miles
"That fan can suck MY fucking cock, dat cocksucker. Get him the fuck outta here!"

Dan Bennett
"I actually found that to be rather humorous. C'mon, it's all good fun in the end."
he's says with a cheesy grin, relishing in the moment as he teases his easily-peeved, rather-annoying broadcast partner whom he's FORCED to sit next to every time this show goes on the air.

Joey Miles
"These fuckin' cocksuckers don't know who the fuck I am by now, they're just as ignorant as I fuckin' thought! I'm LEGENDARY, bitches. Recognize!!!"

Dan Bennett
"Don't think he can hear you, so we're gonna stop yelling into the headset, 'kay?"

All of a sudden.....

Darkness.

Genesis Studios succumbs to darkness, and nothing is seen but the flashlights emitting from the smart phones in the crowd. Either that or the flashes of cameras, nothing else is seen without the lights.

Dan Bennett
"Lights out. Can only mean one thing."

1...2...Freddy's coming for you!

The crowd ROARS in approval as the Freddy Krueger nursery rhyme commences.

3....4....Better lock your door

5....6....Grab a cru-ci-fix

7.....8....Better stay up late

9....10.....Never sleep again...

The chilling nursery rhyme is then followed by the opening chords of the song "No Way" by the band Korn, off the album "Issues", the sophomore album to "Follow the Leader", which managed to put Korn on the map internationally as well as garnering them mainstream success. This track, however, serves as the entrance music for one man...one MONSTER, who makes his way slowly out to the entrance stage from behind the black curtain as soon as the music picks up.

The introductory bell chimes three times, followed by the sound of Laura Stark's voice.

Laura Stark
"The following is an Anything Goes match set for one-fall!! Introducing first, from the depths of hell weighing in at 230 pounds. This. Is. CREED!!!"

Dan Bennett
"And the last time we saw Creed, he was busy losing to Taylor Shaw in that #1 Contender's match for the strap. Later on tonight, Taylor Shaw gets the chance to face our champion Amethyst for the belt."

Joey Miles
"I don't particularly fucking like EITHER men who fought in that #1 Contender's match last Genesis, but frankly, I was shocked when Taylor pulled out the win. Creed's lookin' for some redemption here as he goes one-on-one with Maxi Milan."

Dan Bennett
"And I actually spoke to Maxi earlier on in the day. Dude nearly shit his trunks when I told him he was facing Creed tonight."

Joey Miles
"Wouldn't you?"

Dan Bennett
"You CLEARLY don't know who the fuck I am, Joseph."

Creed now-marches on over to the steel steps, stomping up each step before making his way to the center of the apron. Now-stepping through the top and middle rope, he enters the ring, walking to and stop in the center of the ring, pulling down his hood and then looking up to the sky with arms spread apart on either side of him, screaming a bashee-like scream at the top of his lungs.

Joey Miles
"I call that the 'bitch cry'! Cryin' like a bitch!"

Dan Bennett
"Now if you said that to his face, YOU'D end up crying like a bitch."

Joey Miles
"Bet?"

Dan Bennett
"Go for it."

Joey Miles
"Fuck no!!!"

Dan Bennett
"Thought so."

Creed's music is interrupted in mid-bridge as the lights go back to the norm, from crimson-red lighting to its regular lighting. "Face to Face" by Daft Punk is now heard playing as Laura announces Creed's upcoming opponent.

Laura Stark
"And his opponent from Miami, Florida weighing in at 225 pounds! 'The Prince of Perfection' MAXI MILAN!"

Milan walks out from the backstage area with his usual attitude about himself, wearing his trunks and a shirt with the quotes "I'm better than you" on the front and "And you know it!" on the back. He gets down on his knees and kisses the air. As this happens fireworks pop up behind him.

Joey Miles
"Wow! What an entrance!!!"

Dan Bennett
"I like this kid, but I've obviously seen better entrances from the XWA World Heavweight Champion, Sir Alex Sean, y'know?"

Joey Miles
"For sure, for sure. No one does it better."

Dan Bennett
"Damn straight."

He proceeds to walk down the ramp shouting at fans and refusing to give high fives as he believes he is better than them. Rolling into the ring via under the bottom rope, he stands up and looks dead at his glaring opponent. Maxi begins trash-talking at Creed and Creed simply steps up, retaliating in the trash talk. Just as we'd expect, the next action is anything far from wise as Maxi Milan chucks his t-shirt into Creed's face, eliciting a shocked reaction from the fans, making them go "Ohhhhhh!".

Dan Bennett
"This guy is ballsy!"

Creed keeps his gaze upon the t-shirt that is now laying on the canvas next to his foot, which is where it landed after it got thrown into his face. Creed then looks up at Maxi, who has made his way to the middle turnbuckle, posing for the "cameras" as he likes to say. This posing doesn't last long, however, as from behind comes Creed, stepping up under Maxi managing to lift him up on his shoulders. Creed then falls backwards with Maxi seated on his shoulders, executing an Electric Chair Drop from the turnbuckles.

Joey Miles
"And Creed catches him FROM BEHIND!"

Dan Bennett
"The guy doesn't like shit tossed in his face, I guess. Brilliantly executed Electric Chair there. Maxi's in trouble now."

DING DING DING!

Well THAT started abruptly. Maxi's just cringing and arching his back in complete agony after hitting the mat hard. "The Abysmal Monster" Creed rises to his feet, rolling Maxi to the center of the ring using his boot. Once Maxi is laying flat on his back, Creed drops down over Maxi and hooks the leg.

Marty Brooks
"1....2..."

Maxi shoots the shoulder up, grunting when he does it. Creed now wraps his arm around the head of Mr. Perfection in a headlock and easily pulls him up to his feet from the seated position he was in. Maxi attempts to fight back, punching Creed in the ribs area once...twice...three times seems to do the trick as Creed lets Maxi go. This, in fact, turns into Creed sending Maxi running into the ropes. Maxi bounces back-first off the ropes and goes running back, managing to duck a clothesline from Creed as he continues to run until he bounces back-first off the other ropes. Coming back now is Maxi into a big boot from Creed after he had seen Maxi coming and lifted the leg. Maxi smacks the canvas with his back, cupping his hand over his mouth, making the gesture that Creed may have knocked a few fillings lose.

Joey Miles
"Goddammit...that man has perfectly good teeth! Fuck you, Creed!"

Dan Bennett
"How the hell is he supposed to get the girls now? Can't really charm them with your gums. My grandpappy tried that once..."

Joey Miles
"TMI, dude."

Creed now reaches over and grabs a handful of Maxi's bleach-blonde hair, pulling him up to his feet.

Marty Brooks
"HEY! WATCH THE HAIR!"

Alright, alright! So Creed releases the grip on the hair and grabs the arm, wringing it around up and over his shoulder, twisting it. Creed pulls the wrenched arm hard, watching as Maxi cringes in pain as said pain shoots up and down the arm with the sudden pulling action. Milan attempts to use his ultra-cool, master escape skills to get out of the arm clutch. He tries rolling through it only to have the monster known as Creed rolls through with him, even wringing the arm around once more.

Dan Bennett
"Ah, he tries to get out, but Creed counters his counter....yeah, let's go with that. He counters his counter...effectively, I might add."

Joey Miles
"Fucking nailed that wordplay."

Dan Bennett
"Did I ever tell you I'm a master at Scrabble."

Maxi is still in a precarious position here with his arm being trapped and all, but he soon finds some safety as he reaches out and latches onto the nearby top ring rope facing the direction of the two commentators just staring at their little TV monitors. Marty Brooks steps in to intervene, of course, as this IS a legitimate rope break that must be broken unless Creed wants to risk disqualification.

Marty Brooks
"HEY C'MON! LET GO! 1....2.....3......4!!!"

"I HAVE UNTIL 5!"- no, Creed doesn't really say that. He just releases the hold on Maxi actually taking a few steps back afterwards at Marty Brooks' commands it.

Joey Miles
"That's a first. Creed doing what Marty tells him? What a bitch!"

Dan Bennett
"Indeed."

But Creed is most certainly NOT a bitch. He's simply waiting for his moment to strike. Once he sees it, he lunges forth. However, Maxi dips under and through the top and middle rope, his upper body being on the outside now as Marty attempts to tame the monster. Creed ain't having it though as he goes forth again. However this time, Maxi catches him with a solid slap to the side of the head. This causes Creed to cock his head ever-so slightly to the right and he keeps it there, breathing heavily as he turns his head back to where Maxi is now looking dead into the fury in the eyes of the Freddy Krueger of the XWA.

Dan Bennett
"Yes, kid. This is your cue to run now."

As he does so. Creed and Maxi begin playing the good ol' fashioned cat-and-mouse game, Maxi playing Jerry and Creed playing Tom. Mr. Perfection even slips outside of the ring to get away from Creed, who is on hot pursuit. Maxi slides into the ring and immediately kips up to his feet, turning around to deal with the man he baited into the- yeah, Creed didn't fall for it. Instead, he stands on the apron, huffing and puffing from trying to keep up with someone with so much agility. Maxi lunges at Creed who takes the low route by darting the upper part of his body through the gap between the top and middle rope, shoulder blocking Maxi. The Prince of Perfection had faltered there as the tables had turned on him. Creed now steps through the space provided by the top and middle rope and into the ring where he looks to deal with Maxi Milan accordingly. He grabs him by the head and pulls him up to where they're face-to-face before he ultimately headbutts him square in-between the eyes, sending Maxi crumbling down to his knees.

Joey Miles
"Oh no! Maxi's in trouble here! Get up, man! Get up!"

Maxi doesn't get up. Instead, he gets thrust in-between the thighs of the Abysmal Monster, signalling for the Abysmal Plunge.

Dan Bennett
"Creed could be looking for that cradle piledriver he loves utilizing so much. Sadly, this could spell the end for Maxi Milan."

However, as we have least expected it, Maxi manages to utilize his position, standing upright and back body dropping Creed. Maxi then staggers forwards into the ropes, completely leaning on the top rope appearing unable to hold himself up. A desperation move like that can really leave you light-headed, but Maxi regains most of his composure as he calls the Abysmal Monster up to his feet, even stomping his left leg a few times. Creed makes it to his feet, favoring the back of his hip as he turns around to face Maxi, who instantly lifts his leg up. Next thing you know, the base of the boot collides with the chin of the monster, sending his back smacking down onto the canvas with a thud.

Joey Miles
"SUPERKICK! SUPERKICK! Thousand Mile Superkick!!! He's got him!"

Following the kick, however, Maxi doesn't go for the cover. As the perfectionist that he is, he wants this victory to be perfect, so what better way to ensure that then ending it in a big way. He aims to do this by first making his way over to the corner and stepping out onto the apron on the outside. He then makes the climb to the top turnbuckle, the process taking a little bit more time than you might think, but he gets up there. He remains perched on top of the buckle, maintaining his current position by gripping the ropes that connect to the buckle he stands on. He then stands tall on the buckle, aiming for a something that could put Creed away here as he is not moving thanks to the Thousand Mile Kick. He points to the sky with both hands before he eventually leaps off the buckle, shifting his body in mid-air horizontally with his elbow sticking out.

Dan Bennett
"Diving Elbow Drop- NO! How can that be?"

How can what be, Dan? The fact that Maxi took a little more time than he should have which caused Creed to regain enough consciousness that he rolled out of the way, avoiding the Diving Elbow and sending Maxi elbow-first onto the mat? Yes, that's exactly what Dan is in denial about, but it did indeed happen. Maxi begins heavily favoring the elbow, clutching it with his free arm as he clenches his teeth together, obviously in pain from that missed move. Creed slowly makes his way up to his feet, visibly seen shaking off the affects of the superkick that leveled him. He's on his feet now after pulling himself up using the ropes and he walks over to the downed Maxi Milan, still favoring the elbow bu trying to make it to his feet as well. It's too late, though, for Creed already has the high ground. Creed grabs Maxi by the head with one hand, a clutch that Maxi attempts to get out of by kicking Creed in the gut. It works and Creed "oomfs" from the shot. Maxi then shows the strength that he has in order to lift his opponent up onto his shoulders.

Dan Bennett
"MAXImum Ride incoming!"

But it's no good as Creed manages to shift his body weight so much that he floats over the head of Maxi Milan, pulling it down during the transition. Once Creed lands on his feet, with the head still grasped, he tucks it in-between his thighs once more. Creed then cradles his hands together underneath Maxi and proceeds to lift him off his feet. Maxi, now-being upside down, waits for the inevitable as Creed has him right where he wants him. He doesn't have to wait long, however, before Creed drops down, spiking Maxi Milan on his head with the cradle piledriver dubbed the Abysmal Plunge.

Joey Miles
"NO! Dammit, kickout!! Kick out!!!"

Maxi falls on the wayside, but Creed turns him onto his back and hooks the leg, looking to end this match. Marty Brooks, the official, drops down and slams his hand on the mat, counting.

Marty Brooks
"1...."

Joey Miles
"C'mon, kick out, Maxi. C'mon!"

Marty Brooks
"2...."

Dan Bennett
"Even I know it's done, Joseph."

Marty Brooks
"3!!!!"

Joey Miles
"GODDAMMIT!!!"

DING DING DING!!!

"No Way" by Korn is the music of the victor tonight as he stands up, Referee Marty Brooks raising the hand of the monster before the monster snaps at him and Marty flees from the scene. Barking out orders at the stagehand outside, the stagehand makes out this incessant barking as Creed asking for a mic. He hands Creed the mic through the ropes and then Creed makes his way to the center of the ring, raising his mic to his lips.

Creed
"Shut the music off! The Freddy Krueger of XWA has the floor."

And like that, the music cuts off abruptly. Creed continues.

Creed
"I don't care WHAT it takes. I don't care WHO I must go through. I want a title shot and I want it NOW, even if I have to beat the champion himself to get it. That is my challenge to you, Taylor Shaw. Do what you will, but make sure you do the right thing."

We catch a few snippets of him laughing into the mic before he drops the mic completely, laughing a cackling laugh as the lighting effect in the arena goes from normal to crimson red. This is the lasting image we see before we cut to a commercial break.

Return to “Genesis: 2013 Episodes”