XWA Massacre: Gucci Gucci - Pre-match segment

A familiar face finally comes back to the XWA to challenge the World Television Champion, but is it Carmen Cambridge that Smith Jones defends the title against?
AngelicaVaughn
Lord of the Ring Participant
Lord of the Ring Participant

XWA Massacre: Gucci Gucci - Pre-match segment

Postby AngelicaVaughn » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:32 pm

⇜VAUGHNEMOUS⇝
No, I won't give in
I won’t give in
'till I'm victorious
And I will defend
I will defend!

The words blast through the PA, eliciting a massive reaction from the crowd. As the camera’s catch them rising to their feet in anticipation, the excited voice of Mark Sanction provides the Massacre fans at home with a voiceover.

Mark Sanction
“And here she is! One of XWA’s newest signees, famous from the frozen Northern Wastes of Canada all the way down to the scorching, barren deserts of Mexico! The Vaughnemous One, Angelica Vaughn!

A spotlight shines on the top of the entrance ramp where Angelica stands, her arms raised to the side as she slowly rotates.

⇜VAUGHNEMOUS⇝
No, I won't give in
I won’t give in
'till I'm victorious
and I will defend
I will defend
And I'll do what I must
No, I won't give in
I won’t give in
Oh, so #Vaughnemous
Until the end
Until the end

As the theme song hits another climax, she throws her hands up in the air, turns towards the crowd and makes her way down the ring.

Tempest
“And she is a star on the rise, believe you me! She made her intent very clear when she signed up here: to have her star shining even brighter! I for one, can’t wait to see her in action.

Angelica walks down the ring in her golden gear. Her skin is painted gold, and a golden tiara keeps her blonde locks out of her face. She’s barefoot, a reaction to allegations of loading her boots during wrestling, and doesn’t wear kneepads, opting to simply wear golden tights and a halter top.

Hana Ramierez
“Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome XWA’s newest signee… Standing at five foot ten, from Vancouver, Canada… Angelica Vauuuuughn!

Angelica slides in the ring and as the ring announcer finishes her name, she spreads her arms wide again, soaking up the cheers.

Mark Sanction
“Angelica Vaughn, looking as lovely as ever! She’s young and still very much a rookie, but she has some accolades behind her name, Tempest. Here she can mix it up with the very best!

As her theme song ‘Vaughnemous Domination’ dies out, Angelica asks for a microphone. Hana quickly gives hers to XWA’s newest stars, and the smile that she receives is positively radiant. The leggy blonde takes center stage in the middle of the ring and raises the microphone to her mouth.

Angelica
“So erm… Hi!”

She giggles somewhat nervously, and the crowd cheer.

Tempest
“Stage fright?”

Mark Sanction
“I think she’s always like this! It’s rather endearing.”

Angelica grins and chuckles as the crowd start an ‘AN-GIE’ chant. She waits for it to be over and bows her head in gratitude.

Angelica
“Thank you guys soooooo much! I’m thrilled beyond belief to be here at XWA! This is, in my estimation, one of the greatest companies on the planet, where the very best of the best in-ring workers gather. Being signed to the XWA isn’t just an honor and a privilege, it’s a sign of faith in me and my abilities. A sign that I can walk with proverbial giants… and some literal giants too. I mean, I’m quite tall at five foot ten, for a girl, but… Anyway!
There is so much great talent here. Starting at the top, you have Emery Layton, who I consider to have the potential to be the greatest of all time. There’s Smith Jones, the TV Champion, who some say is one of the toughest guys on the planet. You have AJ Morales, obvs, who I’ve actually faced before, but who has shown me what it means to not just be a hard worker, but to be a good person. These are just a few names that are, in my opinion, synonymous with this company. One day, I hope that I too can stand alongside them, after having proven to the world that I well and truly belong here!”

The crowd applauds and cheers, appreciating her humble words.

Angelica
“But I know that won’t come easy. And I’m prepared to put in the work. And what better way to start my ascent through the ranks than by calling some out, right? Isn’t that what we’re here for?
I noticed that someone else also signed a contract here recently. A man who has well and truly taken the wrestling world by storm… The leader of the Badd Breed. Erik. Holland.”

She emphasizes his name, and the crowd goes nuts, just like the guys behind the announce desk.!

Mark Sanction
“Daaaayamn, Angelica Vaughn wasting no time! She’s calling out one of the biggest dogs in the pound! She may look all cutesy and innocent, but this is a statement of intent. She means business!”

Angelica
“Now, don’t get me wrong. This isn’t some personal vendetta. I have nothing against the man on a personal level. But he’s a big name, and he has a big reputation. Meaning if I beat him… my stock will rise right out of the gate.
Now I know I already have another match for XWA and the City of the Island Hills. And I’m not taking Luis Jacinto lightly. But after that? I am officially challenging Erik Holland to a match here at XWA. Be it at Massacre. Be it at the next Supershow! I want to show the world that I have what it takes to beat one of the biggest names in wrestling. It’s exactly that kind of competition why I was so eager to sign here. So Erik Holland, I know you’re out there. I don’t expect you to answer right now. But think about it.I hope this is a challenge you won’t back down from…”

Angelica’s theme music starts playing again as she lowers the microphone.

Mark Sanction
“And there you have it! Angelica Vaughn challenges Erik Holland to a match here at XWA! What will his response be? Time will tell. For now, we gotta take a break but don’t go anywhere. Angelica is in action in the BattleZone against Cortez Columbus, and it’s NEXT! When we get back…

Return to “Massacre #24: Gucci Gucci”