XWA Fool's Gold: Anarchy and Cleopatra (Diamond Jack Sabbath)

Matches that occurred on our 2017 Supershow- XWA: Fools' Gold!
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Social Media/GFX Handler

XWA Fool's Gold: Anarchy and Cleopatra (Diamond Jack Sabbath)

Postby DJS » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:49 pm

We're greeted in this next segment to the opening of "No More Heroes" by the Stranglers and a very loud cheer. Its actually the first time we've heard such a reaction to this song in the XWA, and most definitely down to the nationality of who it's associated with. And not even a few seconds later, the man himself emerges from the curtain. Diamond Jack Sabbath, in his hometown, marches down the ramp.

MARK SANCTION:
And there he is ladies and gentlemen, the man who will face off with Laurel Anne Hardy later tonight in what's set to be one of the biggest matches of the year.

MATT STEEL:
And these people are loving him right now! Listen to this ovation!

In the ring, Hana Ramierez stands by, where she pipes up with-

HANA RAMIEREZ:
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the Destroyer of Eras, now residing in Houston, Texas...DIAMOND JACK SABBATH!

And as soon as that sentence hits the airwaves, the cheering turns to boos. Jack is completely unfazed, as he continues to make his way towards the ring.

MARK SANCTION:
Oh. Well that was short-lived.

MATT STEEL:
He's proud to be a US citizen now! I don't see the problem with it. Of all the reasons to dislike Sabbath, the fact he's embraced our values isn't one of them.

MARK SANCTION:
You've forgotten where you are, haven't you?

Stepping into the ring, the music dies down, making the boos even more prominent. Cue "you sold out" and "we want Laurel" chants. Jack, now having sourced a microphone from a man at ringside he's just verbally abused, scratches his brow with a grin.

DIAMOND JACK SABBATH:
Good news, ladies and gentlemen. Like King Arthur, the best thing to come out of this country has returned in your hour of need!

They don't agree. They boo.

DIAMOND JACK SABBATH:
And bloody hell, do you guys need someone to do that or what? The state you lot have left this country in since I was last here. Is there any wonder I decided to have myself introduced as residing in Houston, Texas? One thing I will say, though- bloody good we came to this stadium rather than another one. I mean they're both equally terrible but at least coming to this one keeps out Chris Novak, and that pleases me greatly.

Continued, sustained booing. Eventually a few people in the front row get themselves a little idea. And then, it begins. All it takes is one person, then a group, until ever so slowly it turns into a few sections of the crowd.

"AMY TAY-LOR!" *clap* *clap* *clap clap clap* "AMY TAY-LOR!" *clap* *clap* *clap clap clap*

Jack lowers his mic for a few seconds, just to listen. As he does, the chant gets louder and louder.

MATT STEEL:
Oh God.

MARK SANCTION:
These fans chanting for Amy Taylor, the estranged wife of Diamond Jack Sabbath, who currently manages several competitors across the XWA.

You'd expect the Survivors member to look unhappy about this. You'd expect him to lose his mind. But instead he stands by, his lip curled. Waiting. Listening. After a few moments he raises his hand.

DIAMOND JACK SABBATH:
Yeah yeah, alright, you think you're clever cos you can chant my wife's name while I'm in the ring, good for you. I'm sure she'll be listening. Just don't chant her name too loud, you'll just give her a headache.

He pauses, as he lowers his voice.

DIAMOND JACK SABBATH:
...But not as bad as the one I gave her.

And off goes the chant, in comes more booing. Jack mimes hitting a Crown Kick and then holds the back of his head, a melodramatic look of 'pain' on his face, quickly replaced with a gleeful look.

MARK SANCTION:
Oh come on.

DIAMOND JACK SABBATH:
Right, enough about her and enough about you lot, it's time to talk about Diamond Jack Sabbath, and the very fact that in just a few short hours, you will have the answer to the question 'who IS the Beating Heart of the XWA?'. I mean it's a bloody stupid question, but for some reason people think it's up for debate. I come out here every once and a while and I say things like 'this is the House that Jack built' and it drives everyone mad, but no one ever disputes it. Except one. Except for Laurel Anne Hardy.

Cheers for the Final Boss of the XWA follow. Jack lets them seep out before he continues to speak.

DIAMOND JACK SABBATH:
And I'll be totally honest, it while I'm thinking about it today, I sort of see why she'd think that. I mean it's complete bollocks, but I understand the bollocks. She took out Jericho Shaw after a long winning streak, she became champion and kicked off a new era. And me? I took out Angelus after a long winning streak, I became champion and kicked off a new era. Two little peas in a pod. It could go either way! Well, if it was a different year. See Laurel talked earlier about what the version of her from 2015 or 16 would or wouldn't be able to do. Well, as far as I'm concerned, if we're gonna play that game, the Laurel Anne Hardy of any year can't even touch the Diamond Jack Sabbath of Right Now, and tonight, I will prove that. I'm going to reduce Laurel Anne Hardy to an even more useless collection of limbs than she already is. I'm not just going to break you, Laurel...win or lose, I'm taking a piece of you with me tonight. You will never forget Fool's Gold.

He stops. Allowing the moment to progress as the boos rain in.

MARK SANCTION:
Sabbath sounds confident.

DIAMOND JACK SABBATH:
But as much as I'd love to keep talking about how I'm going to kick Laurel Anne Hardy into a million, glittery, little pieces I've got something else to talk about. Someone else. See, ever since October of last year, the Survivors have seen a lot of changes. Under the leadership of the Maestro of Madness, Trace Demon, we have thrived. And while you may think we would be deterred by the fact we are not part of the Lord of the Ring, we have much greater plans. The Survivors are expanding, ladies and gentlemen. In order to survive, you have to expand, because expansion keeps the enemies on their toes. It keeps the bad guys down. And most importantly...

He stops dramatically, blinking slowly, knowing what the response will be to his next utterance...

DIAMOND JACK SABBATH:
...It keeps out the DEMONS.

MARK SANCTION:
Oh no.

MATT STEEL:
Seriously?

MARK SANCTION:
Oh God no...

Jack points to the entrance way.

DIAMOND JACK SABBATH:
May I introduce the Mistress of the Snake Strike, the Most Powerful Woman in the business, the CLEOPATRA of the XWA and, the NEWEST MEMBER of the Survivors...

MARK SANCTION:
Oh my GOD!

MATT STEEL:
I knew it! I knew it all along!

DIAMOND JACK SABBATH:
MINKA CARTER!

[Tag: Minka Carter]
New to XWA? Need management? Look no further...
Minka Carter

Re: XWA Fool's Gold: Anarchy and Cleopatra (Diamond Jack Sabbath)

Postby Minka Carter » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:18 am

The hook of “Getting Away with Murder" by Papa Roach blares over the venue’s soundwaves. Minka Carter appears on the stage to a strong, negative reaction from the opposing crowds. She takes in some of the cold reception she's getting, smirking and laughing for a bit before making her way down to the ring feeling confident and determined while ignoring the fans on her way to the ring. She grabs her own microphone and DJS is having a bit of a chuckle to himself seeing Minka wear a black short sleeved shirt with the word “DEMONS” written on it beneath a red line drawn across the word. Minka shakes Diamond Jack’s hand before she smirks and begins to speak.

Matt Steel: We are about to find out everything that there is to know about this.

Minka: At the start of this year, I arrived in XWA a relative unknown. It’s not like any of you, even you Independent scene geeks, knew who the hell I was. I came in, gullible as pie. I won my first match and my dreams were coming true. Then, I got injured and I had to make my way back. My dream was already slipping away from me and as I covered before, nobody really reached out to me. There was a handful of people that did, don’t get me wrong on that. But did Emery Layton reach out? Did Austin Carter reach out? Did AJ Morales reach out? What about any of the respected veterans on the roster? Smith Jones? Michael Swift? Any of them? NO!!! But there was one group of people on this roster that DID reach out to me…

The SURVIVORS!

What could they have possibly wanted with me? Poor, vanilla Minka Carter, hmmm? Well, they wanted to… enlighten me! Before, I thought they were the enemy. I thought that they hated people like me. I thought it was the SURVIVORS that were the demons and when I was enlightened, I realized that I was wrong. The Survivors… they are not the demons. The RESISTANCE is the DEMON! The Survivors are trying to SAVE this wretched land from people like Emery! And yet, you simpletons chastise us all and claim that we’re trying to ruin this company but all you people are… those of you here… and those of you watching at home… are pieces of the CONSPIRACY to bring down this company by SUPPORTING people like AJ Morales…. DEMON…. Austin Carter…. DEMON…. Emery Layton…. DEMON!

YOU IDIOTS WORSHIP THE DEMONS!!!!! DEMONS! DEMONS!!! DEMONS!!!!!!!

And do you all know what is going to happen to these DEMONS and you DEMON WORSHIPPERS? You are all going to be exorcised… every… last… one of you…. And you will all grovel at my feet, begging me to forgive you four sins. Don’t blame the Survivors for this moment. Look in the mirror. You should all be blaming YOURSELVES! If just ONE person from the list of people I mentioned even showed ANY care in the world while I was gone, maybe things are different. And yet… AJ… Emery…. Austin… they didn’t care because they are the selfish monsters that use this company to build a bigger name for themselves! I came here to live a dream, not to be thrown into the fire by people like the Lynx and be an afterthought when I get injured. THE DEMONS CREATED THIS!!!!! Why should I fight for the demons?

I foresee a future of pain and suffering for all of you! I see a future where you’re all at my feet ready to kiss them after I used them to kick you right between the crotch during my destructive, meandering torture of you! I have foreseen a vision of the DEMONS being skinned alive while being tied to the proverbial cross, surrounded by vultures ready to pick at whatever is left of their flesh and bone! Those that dare to resist… you will be poisoned…. Mutilated…. HUMBLED…

And no survivor will be left standing… aside from yours truly and my brethren. You all were wishing this would never happen, but now your worst nightmare has come true!

HAIL THE SURVIVORS!

DEATH to the resistance!

KILL THEM ALL!!!!

KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL!!!!!

[TBC: DJS]
RevolutionJones
XWA Hardcore Champion
XWA Hardcore Champion

Re: XWA Fool's Gold: Anarchy and Cleopatra (Diamond Jack Sabbath)

Postby RevolutionJones » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:53 pm

Taking this over, with DJS & Minka's permission. Let's! Do! Thiiis?

----
As Minka keeps shouting "KILL!" until it eventually devolves into maniacal laughter, Sabbath looks at her with a mixture of pride in his new protege and his usual unbearable arrogance. Meanwhile, the crowd continues to boo as loud as ever, and for the first time all night, a sense of restlessness creeps into the crowd. Even when things didn't go quite the way the crowd wanted in the matches prior, at least there was some semblance of excitement. But this? So far, this whole speech had been all grandstanding and no payoff. At the very least, something had to cut it off...

The instant E-40's "Slappin" hits the PA and revving engine sounds start up from backstage, the crowd starts to cheer. Minka looks around, confused, but Sabbath immediately looks up the ramp, waiting patiently as Hyphy Machinery's trademark convertible Pontiac makes its way down the ramp, seemingly on its own, with the trunk popped open ever so slightly--not enough to see its contents, but it's clearly not closed. Dontell Porter and Jason Moana sit on the hood of the car, mics in hand, and wait for the car to reach about the halfway point to the ring. When it does, Jason gets up, walks back towards the driver's seat, jumps down, and with a few quick movements, stops the car and turns off the engine just before they get too close to the ring for comfort.

DONTELL PORTER:
Hey, hey, we just wanna talk!

The two Survivors look at Dontell suspiciously. His cocky grin doesn't reassure them of his words' sincerity. Jason, meanwhile, gets out of the car and walks back to his teammate's side.

DONTELL PORTER:
Come on, don't look at us like that! What, you think we came here with weapons or somethin'?

Dontell looks over at Jason.

DONTELL PORTER:
Hey Jason, you bring any weapons?

JASON MOANA:
Nah! Did you?

DONTELL PORTER:
'Course not! Nah...

Dontell and Jason start to separate, walking methodically around either side of the ring as Minka and Sabbath eye them with a mix of suspicion and contempt.

DONTELL PORTER:
...see, we just got some business we need to talk about.

JASON MOANA:
What type of business?

DONTELL PORTER:
The type of business that starts in Moscow!

JASON MOANA:
OK!

DONTELL PORTER:
The type of business that gets broadcasted to Melbourne!

JASON MOANA:
OK!

DONTELL PORTER:
The kind of business that follows you all the way home to Manchester...

The crowd quiets down somewhat, but a new string of anticipation starts to play.

DONTELL PORTER:
See, Jack, we know you didn't think you'd have to deal with us for very long. Remember that speech you gave? The one right before you led your little troops into battle with us at The Frozen North?

JASON MOANA:
Just 'cause the promotion's called In Your House don't mean you got perfect privacy, fam.

DONTELL PORTER:
You wanted to make a Ruckus over there so bad, you didn't think you needed your head in the game where it mattered! And even though you had the 3-on-2 numbers, guess which ones actually mattered?

JASON MOANA:
Green 3:16, 1-2-3!

DONTELL PORTER:
And you know what makes it even sweeter?

JASON MOANA:
Tell 'em, Dontell!

DONTELL PORTER:
You know what's REALLY interesting about all that?

JASON MOANA:
Tell 'em, Dontell!

DONTELL PORTER:
I watched every inch of game tape I could find on you, man. I binged on those Xperience archives for days. And I found out a little something that's gonna haunt you for a long time...

JASON MOANA (singing):
Don-tell-knows-a-seeeee-creeeeeet...

Jack's face flashes with recognition at Jason's mocking tune, and before the crowd can even begin to pick it up and start repeating it, anger starts to burn on his face. Minka, on the other hand, looks back and forth between her leader and Dontell, unsure where this is headed.

DONTELL PORTER:
Let the record book show, now and forever, that at The Frozen North, Dontell Porter and Jason Moana did what, for over three years, no one else in the Xtreme Wrestling Alliance could do!

Dramatic pause.

JASON MOANA:
We. Beat. Diamond. Jack. Sabbath.

DONTELL PORTER/JASON MOANA (in unison):
BIAAAAAAAAAATCH!

As the team screams that last word, the stadium practically explodes. Sabbath paces furiously back and forth, clutching his head as all the frustration of the original loss comes back, Minka looks at him, shocked to see him so thoroughly rattled. She doesn't want to believe what she just heard, but with every second that passes, the reality sinks in.

DONTELL PORTER:
And we know we didn't pin you...

JASON MOANA:
And we know you gave me a Crown Kick...

DONTELL PORTER:
...and we know you and your friends beat us down afterwards...

JASON MOANA:
...but that don't matter right now.

DONTELL PORTER:
What matters is--and your new side-chick better pay attention here...

Jason mimes drinking a cup of tea as a now-provoked Minka snaps to look at Dontell.

DONTELL PORTER:
...what matters is you're not some superhuman. You ain’t some kinda god among men that not even Laurel Anne Hardy can touch. You're just like every other diamond.

JASON MOANA:
Somebody hits you in the right place, you gonna crack!

Sabbath finally comes to a stop, looking daggers at both men before him as the crowd continues to cheer.

DONTELL PORTER:
Hey Jason?

JASON MOANA:
Yeah, Dontell?

DONTELL PORTER:
If we hit him in three places at once, you think he'll shatter?

JASON MOANA:
Let's find out!

Hyphy Machinery slam their mics to the ground in tandem and start towards the ring, much to the crowd's delight, and the Survivors inside show no signs of backing down. The tag team climbs in, and the four start to find their dance partners, Moana looking for Sabbath and Porter looking for Carter. Both pairs meet and begin throwing punches and kicks…

...and then the trunk of the Pontiac opens.

Out climbs A.J. Morales, mic stand in hand, still looking somewhat beat-up from the opening Hardcore Championship bout, but by no means deterred. Those in the crowd that can see him come unglued as he runs to ringside, scrambling to get in the ring as fast as possible before Sabbath or Minka inevitably sees him.

Sure enough, Sabbath turns around after shoving Moana into the ropes just in time for A.J. to fully reach his feet. A.J. throws the mic stand at Jack's head, then charges the second it leaves his hands. The Destroyer of Eras weaves to the left to dodge the incoming projectile, but all that does is leave him wide open for a vicious 94 Blitz. The tackle brings both men to the ground, and A.J. unleashes with a flurry of punches to Jack's head. Technique, precision, accuracy...none of those things matter. All that matters is that for two straight Supershows, Diamond Jack Sabbath has led the charge after a match, gotten a cheap beatdown in on people A.J. cares about, and gotten away without a scratch. Not this time. Even if Jack blocks some of the punches with his arms, even if others miss, every clean shot that lands makes the whole assault worth it.

With no outside influence, this punching session would probably last forever, but Minka Carter finally breaks it up, getting away from Dontell just long enough to dive on A.J. and knock the Revolution to the side. A.J. doesn’t even bother getting up, though, instead quickly crawling over and trying to tackle her to the ground.

Minka instead grabs A.J., pulling him to his feet, and the two begin to hockey-punch until Sabbath swipes at A.J.’s inner shin, throwing the tecnico off-balance. Dontell and Jason quickly get in there to break things up, but not long after, Raine and Serena Maxwell jump the barricade from amidst the crowd. They quickly slide in, forcing Hyphy Machinery to refocus on the fly.

By the time security starts to flood down the entrance ramp, all seven combatants are caught in an incomprehensible brawl, with everyone throwing strikes at every adversary in range, not hesitating for a second except to avoid punching out their own allies. At first, the security guards find themselves overwhelmed, catching punches intended for the actual participants, but by sheer force of numbers, they eventually manage to get all all four Survivors restrained on one side of the ring, with the three Stars of Tomorrow dragged away to the other side, but in significantly better spirits.

“A.J. Moraaaa-les! A.J. Moraaaa-les! Naaa-nana-nana-nana!” sings the crowd, and A.J., recognizing the tune--”La Cucaracha,” of all things--busts out laughing. He only stops when he sees Jack and Minka glaring at him, and even then, a confident smile remains.

“I ain’t done with you!” A.J. shouts, pointing at Minka, before turning to Jack and pointing again. “And I sure as hell ain’t done with you!”

Hyphy Machinery start shouting insults soon after, which the mics don’t quite pick up, and as the shot fades out, we see both sides continue to trade barbs. Security may have the battle contained for now, but this war can only escalate in the nights to come.
Characters created:
"The Revolution" A.J. Morales
Cortez Columbus
Hyphy Machinery (Dontell Porter & Jason Moana)

Return to “XWA: Fools' Gold”