Massacre Opening: Satine rising

Matches that occurred on our bi-weekly Massacre show!
Rob
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Massacre Opening: Satine rising

Postby Rob » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:21 am

Making it official yo.
CURRENT Image
FORMER Image
SDFC
Rob
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Re: Massacre Opening: Satine rising

Postby Rob » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:16 pm

(Massacre live from Toronto, Canada is fed into television tubes all around the world by the XWA television crew but the traditional opening showing the arena is not what can be seen. Instead, Satine X can be seen sitting on a stool and begins to talk into the camera in a control manner)

Satine X: I was going to come down to the ring tonight to start of the show but I thought to myself “why wait?” I have been out, put on the shelf, injured, crocked, however you want to put it for the last month... A group of men that I would have once trusted with my life... A group of men that I travelled up and down the road with when we were all struggling in this business... Struggling because we were hungry... Hungry for fame... Hungry for fortune... Hungry for the money just to survive but... Something changed between us. When I look at each of you cowards it makes me honestly a bit sad. DGX... We used to be as tight as brothers... We won multiple tag team championships and aided each other in our relentless thirst to try and make it to the top-Hell we even got in a plane and slept with the Olsen Twins! We Eiffel Towered that day and now when I look at you all I can see is that one of the greatest competitors to step into that squared circle has become someone’s bitch... Which shouldn’t surprise me at the end of the day as you have always had a nack for sniffing out and following the money... But you followed it straight to the top and not like you do now where all you do is try and make as much as you can without any ambition... Now your no better than a whore turning tricks for that little bit of cash! I hope it is worth it because I think we all know that the D in DGX must stand for what Alex is giving you every night!

(Satine lets out a high pitched maniac like laugh that would send chills up the spine of even the bravest man. He almost falls off his stool due to him laughing so hard but he quickly regains his composure and begins to talk in a creepy calm manner again)

Satine X: Dan on the other hand... What happened man? You used to be one of the faces of this company! A great white light! You used to battle on the side of good and now you've fallen into the darkness which is a great shame as now your just another guy... Another guy in a stable... Is the money really worth losing all your dignity and respect? It makes me wonder exactly what purpose you serve any more other than to be the guy who can not threaten your bosses world title reign... Your also nothing but a whore now but your the worst kind since your the bottom feeding one...

(Satine stops talking, his face is suddenly contorted with rage and for the first time the audience at home see in his eyes some sort of switch that takes all the life and compassion out of them)

Satine X: Which brings me to John Henry Towers! Big John! How's it going? Never thought you would see me again did you? If you thought a little car accident would scare me off then you are more of a newb around here than I thought! I mean sure your a legitimate athlete! You can break men in half with your bare hands and probably have a great future in this company... Sorry I mean you might have had a great future in this company but then you went and picked on the wrong man. Before you took that car and tried to end my career I might have been scared of you but now I know that I already have you beaten since your clearly scared of me you big sack of sh**e! I have talked to the powers that be and guess what? Next week I am coming for you! It isn't gigantism that will kill you you ugly bastard it is the former undisputed Champion of the XWA and judgement day for you in human form that will end you! After a discussion with the powers that be they have agreed to let me get my revenge against you in a falls count anywhere, no disqualification all out fight! You think you have experienced pain? You think MMA has prepared you for anything? Just show up and you'll figure out quickly that you are in the ring with no one like you have ever... EVER faced before!

(Satine motions for the camera to come closer and who ever is behind the lens obliges. The audience at home are now given a camera angle that is incredibly personal and horribly voyeuristic)

Satine X: And finally... Alex.. Alexander Sean... You finally did it! You finally won the big one! Congratulations! Last week I saw your little party going on and thought I should bring down your present for you so you could get a better look! I mean what a thoughtful gift that car was! A real beauty! I mean the speed of that machine and the handling of that car was just unreal! I really wish you could have tried it out but I must have some sort of eye sight problem after that beating you and your figurative human centipede of a group put on me because I truly did not see that ring right in-front of me! Oh well... Accidents happen... Just like last week when you were tapping that mat like a monkey dancing on top of a tin with a candle under it! I mean what did you think was going to happen? Did you honestly think that you could gang rush me and then keep me down? You are nothing but a coward. You hide behind your friends and never stand on your own. I mean look what I did when given just a few minutes to get my hands on you in that ring! That's probably why your not even here this week. Your an intelligent guy Alex, I’ll give you that... You planned all of this! Your the mastermind behind everything that has happened to me! I get it! And you think you have won! You caught me out of left field but I guarantee that will never happen again! I now know who where the threat is coming from and the way to stop the constant bleeding in my life! I want you in that ring at the next PPV Alex and I will have what I want! I don't care if I have to beat down each and everyone of your harem till it is just you and me but I will get you... And in turn I will have my XWA World Title back! I am going to cut the head off the snake and Rated X will die along with it!

(Satine begins to laugh again but it seems to be put on as he stops as soon as he starts. Satine looks into the camera with intent and points as if trying to reach into the camera and pull out his enemies hearts)

Alex... DGX... Dan... I will be seeing you all very soon... John... One... Two... Satine is coming for you! SEE YOU NEXT WEEK BUDDY!

(The camera cuts out to a commercial break with Satine X still staring into the camera with a sick blood curdling smile fixed upon his face. The psycho is back. And he is coming for Rated X)
CURRENT Image
FORMER Image
SDFC

Return to “Massacre: 2013 Episodes”