Dysfunction vs. Eleric Krause

Matches that occurred on our bi-weekly Massacre show!
Dysfunctional
Booking Team Member
Booking Team Member

Dysfunction vs. Eleric Krause

Postby Dysfunctional » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:58 am

OK.

So Trace's mom is in the hospital with pancreas troubles and my internet has been acting up for a while. I'll be surprised if this message even sends. Anyway, I'll have my post up tomorrow since I'll be using a better internet access.....at my grandma's house.
Dysfunctional
Booking Team Member
Booking Team Member

Re: Dysfunction vs. Eleric Krause

Postby Dysfunctional » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:27 am

OK, so this is up a day later and I apologize. Also, I had to write this up due to the fact that I had to make some major edits having received Trace's news so suddenly, but I'm not complaining. I hope Trace's mom is OK and I hope that I can have a rematch with Eleric very soon.

Hana Ramirez
"Ladies and gentlemen, the following is a-"

Jacob Shax
"If I can just beg your indulgence for one moment, XWA dimwits?"

The interruption comes from none other than Eleric Krause's manager, Jacob Shax, who comes striding out to the entrance stage to a chorus of boos. However, it doesn't phase him as he has a grin spanning from ear to ear. He raises the mic once more to his mouth.

Jacob Shax
"Now I know that you fans don't appreciate good management when you see it, hence why Richard J. Maxwell was ousted from his position- yes, I'm a fan of Mr. Maxwell, but that doesn't mean I'm a Whisper's War advocate. No, I solely serve as an advocate for someone who serves to revolutionize the wrestling world rather than watch it crumble under his feet, but that's besides the point which I will get to a little bit later. Now, where was I? Oh yes, none of you appreciate good management when you see it."

More booing ensues, but what we hear next are our resident commentators for XWA Massacre in "The Caerphilly Crippler" Rose and the wheelchair-bound Mark Sanction.

Mark Sanction
"We're seeing the usual routine of Jacob Shax here, talking smack to the fans before Eleric Krause makes his entrance.

Rose
"There really is no need for an introduction for a man who's undefeated so far."

Mark Sanction
"But you know he's gonna give him one anyway.

We return our attention back to the flamboyant Jacob Shax.

Jacob Shax
"None of you know the great managerial skills I possess. My managerial skills tied with Mr. Krause's in-ring talent ALONE gets us to where we are at now, ladies and gentlemen of the Xtreme Wrestling Alliance; undefeated and, quite simply, dominant. But why should I explain it to you simpletons when the man himself can simply SHOW you...

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS...HELP ME WELCOME 'THE KING OF WRESTLING' JOINED BY HIS QUEEN ISABELLE....ELERIC.....KRAAAAAAUUUUSE!!!!"

And lo, the man of the hour dubbed as the "Beast from the East" makes his way out to his theme music, which happens to be "No Church in the Wild" by Kanye West, with cameos from the likes of Jay-Z and Frank Ocean. The bald brawler strides out, hands behind his back, wearing a red vest with a blue line streaking across it to represent the flag of his home country, his ring attire consisting of the same color wrestling trunks. Alongside his lovely queen Isabelle, they join Jacob Shax on the stage. The 6'5" man from Moscow looks serious, peering around to his peers; the thousands in attendance. Shax is beside himself, looking on in awe at the superb athlete that stands to his left, however, the woman who stands to his right grabs him by the shoulder, catching his attention enough to tell him "He's mine".

Shax made his flamboyancy known to the world when he "re-introduced" himself to the wrestling world a number of weeks ago, and is sure to keep himself in-check when it comes to Eleric here unless he wants Isabelle on his case. The three stop wasting time and begin to head down to the ring. Shax and Isabelle make their way around to the ringside area and all the way to the timekeeper's area where Shax is quick to fetch a chair for Isabelle to sit in. He unfolds the steel and places it down behind Isabelle as she sits down, watching on as her man now-towers over her as his stature is extended just by simply standing on the second turnbuckle.

Mark Sanction
"Shax looked a little loopy-eyed there. You don't think..."

Rose
"OF COURSE! He's gay, ain't he?"

Eleric Krause hops off the turnbuckles and lands on his feet on the canvas, turning his attention to the entrance stage as he jogs in-place.

"No Church in the wild gets cut off as the lights shut off completely in the arena, the titantron now-showing a countdown, counting down from 5...

Fans

"4....3....2....1..."

The tron goes black for a couple of seconds before coming to life with scenes of Drake Dysfunction in action as the opening instrumental to "Killing in the Name" by Rage Against the Machine commences. Not before long, the fans are heard chanting that memorable line:

KILLING IN THE NAME OF!!

Hana Ramirez
"And his opponent from Los Angeles, California weighing in at 220 pounds. DRAKE DYSFUNCTION!!!"

BOOM goes the flames that are seen shooting up on the sides of the stage as Drake comes striding out to his music. Cruisin' out to the stage with his hands to his sides, knees bent and all to fit the gesture. He then stands upright, locking eyes with Eleric Krause from afar. Knowing of his recent reign of dominance, Drake needs to be careful here and not take him lightly...

Mark Sanction
"Well here comes Drake running to the ring now! Eleric on the offensive already."

Yes, Drake failed to heed my warning and has darted to to the ring. Sliding in is Drake now with Eleric immediately pouncing on top of him, wrapping his arm around the neck in a front facelock before lifting his leg back and driving the point of the knee to the top of the Dysfunctional One's head. Again he brings back the leg and AGAIN drives the point of the knee to the top of the head. This process is repeated once more before Eleric brings Drake up to a standing base. It's here where the Moscow Nightmare clocks Drake with an unsuspecting upper cut which sends Drake back. However, Eleric catches Drake by the hand, pulling him into a blunt shoulder block that sends Drake back-first onto the mat. Eleric drops down over the downed Demolitionist as the Kirk Samson counts this pin attempt.

Kirk Samson
"1.....2..."

Rose
"Kickout by Drake Dysfunction. Bloody hell, Eleric has taken this match by storm. What a show of dominance by this man."

Eleric picks up Drake Dysfunction, pressing him high over his head, displaying his unbelievable strength here before he drops him onto the ropes behind him. Drake gets dropped, hugging the rope momentarily before falling on the wayside, landing on the apron. Eleric looks back over his shoulder, grinning at his opposition before he turns forward, sprinting forth towards the ropes. He bounces off them back-first before sprinting toward Dysfunction. Drake, realizing the position he's in and hearing the thumping sounds of Eleric's boots repeatedly hitting the mat either means he's setting up for Sweet Chin Music or that he's hauling ass. Drake luckily suggests the latter reasoning and rolls off the apron in-time for Eleric Krause to miss the imminent baseball slide. With Eleric's legs on the outside now, Drake stands upright, tucking the feet under his arms before pulling him out hard. Next thing you know, the Moscow resident hits the outside matting back-first with a thump.

Mark Sanction
"Good job avoiding that baseball slide. Drake could have him here with that minor slip-up."

With Drake still having the feet tucked under his arms, he slowly starts to fall back, looking to catapult Eleric into the timekeeper's area. However, Eleric manages to catch the leg of Dysfunction as he's falls down onto his back, securing Eleric down on the floor once more. This time, Drake's in trouble as Eleric locks in the traditional shoot-wrestling submission known as the leglock. He begins tugging on the ankle, bending it foot itself forwards, causing Drake to scream in pain. He releases the hold on Eleric's legs out of the painful reaction he's now getting. The referee is, meanwhile, calling both men to the ring as he begins the count. However, Eleric is not relenting. Pulling and pulling with the leglock is Eleric as the Russian Wrecking Ball continues focusing on injuring Drake Dysfunction here. The referee is close to blowing a gasket now as he bellows "5"!! Eleric looks up at the referee who's directing his attention at BOTH men. He then looks to his manager Jacob Shax and then to his wife seated next to Mark Sanction; both are instructing him to not take his first loss in this manner. Hell, they don't want him to lose a match at all in the XWA. Eleric sees it their way and releases the leglock, but still having a grip on the leg. He stands up with the leg tucked under his arm and drags Drake along the matting towards the ring. Drake, being the fighter that he is, puts his free leg to use as he boots the midsection of the 235-pounder from Moscow. Eleric wraps an arm around the midsection, doubling over, but this action is only temporary. Another kick to the midsection does the work as Eleric releases the hold on the leg that was leglocked. Drake crawls over to the announce desk, using it as an aid to get to his feet. He attempts to put weight on the affected leg, but he ends up hobbling. Eleric manages to catch this and smiles, giving him the green light to do what he does best: inflict pain on the affected area.

Rose
"That leglock did a ton to Dysfunction as you see him hobbling there. He couldn't even get back on his own two feet on his own."

Mark Sanction
"Take a gander at the look on Eleric Krause's face. Jackpot!!!"

Eleric lunges at Drake, but Drake darts forth and ducks Eleric's attempt. Drake dives into the ring as soon as Kirk Samson bellows "9!!!" Eleric's eyes widen in shock and surprise as he dives into the ring as well before Kirk counts 10. Both men are safe and the match is still going on, but how long will Drake be safe for. He hobbles around the ring as Eleric follows his every move with his eyes alone. He's busy smiling at Drake's attempt to stand on his own two feet before he darts forward, aiming to sweep Drake off his feet. Howevevr, it only gets him a kick to the face from Drake Dysfunction's good leg. Eleric is stunned from the kick as he covers his face, looking at Drake Dysfunction in disbelief. His look of disbelief quickly turns into a look of anger as he stands upright, marching over to Drake Dysfunction. The Demolitionist backs himself up into the corner as Eleric looks to have him trapped. As Eleric approaches, Drake kips up his leg and nails Krause in the face once more with the boot. Eleric gets knocked back, but still stays on his feet. As he turns back around to face Dysfunction, Dysfunction is seated on the top turnbuckle. Drake leaps off the turnbuckle, wrapping his arm around his opponent's head, floating over in the air before he eventually falls down, spiking Eleric on the top of his head with the Tornado DDT.

Mark Sanction
"Oh man! Nice move to get Drake back in this!"

Rose
"Indeed! Injured leg and all, he could very well capitalize here off of that move alone."

Drake could very well have it here, but he cannot get too cocky. He hobbles up to a standing base, trying to not put too much weight on the right leg. He looks on as Eleric Krause, looking dazed as I'll get out, crawls on all fours until he pulls himself up to his feet. As soon as he turns around, he sees Drake hobbling over towards him. Krause instantly darts forth, driving his shoulder into the midsection of Drake Dysfunction, sending him off his feet and airborne. Drake lands on the back of his head, his knees almost touching his face after this thunderous spear called the Russian Wrecking Ball. The fans are obviously concerned for the well-being of Drake Dysfunction as that obviously looked like a tough landing for him. Eleric then takes his hands and uses them to crack his neck (much like Cesaro does theatrically) as he drops down and hooks the leg for possibly the final time in this match.

Mark Sanction
"Oh god! What a spear!!! That has got to be it!"

Rose
"You've got to be joking! Eleric is about to beat Drake Dysfunction."

Kirk Samson
"1....2....THR-"

And Drake Dysfunction kicks out! Dysfunction is coughing out profusely now, his body having been metaphorically turned inside-out after the Russian Wrecking Ball. However, he managed to kick out of the pin attempt following that maneuver. He's barely able to get up on his own to feet, but it doesn't matter as Eleric grabs him by his feet, tucking them both under his arms before dragging his limp body over to a corner. The fans seem to know what's about to happen, but Drake doesn't. It looks like he's about to find out the hard way what's coming his way. As Eleric preps for the Giant Swing, it looks as though Drake regains signs of life, but it's already too late. Eleric has started spinning. As he spins Drake, the Demolitionist's head keeps hitting the middle turnbuckle with each swing, causing the fans to cringe at every time he hits it. After 5 different revolutions, Krause releases the legs of the Dysfunctional One, leaving him a little dizzy following the Russian Revolution but not to dizzy to remain on his feet. Meanwhile, Drake lays there horizontal-like in the corner, arms sprawled on either side of him probably going through the worst migraine of his life. Eleric wastes no time, however, grabbing Drake by the legs and dragging him to the center of the ring.

Mark Sanction
"Good god. Just end it now..."

That's probably what Eleric looks to do now as he drops down over Drake Dysfunction, hooking the 220-pounder's leg.

Kirk Samson
"1....2....THR-"

A kickout by Drake Dysfunction. This sends Eleric raving mad as we see him stand upright, clutching his bald head with both hands in frustration, eyes widened and breathing through his mouth to let out all that negative air. He finds himself backed up into a corner, wondering what to do seeing as how he has not expected Drake to last this long with him. He pauses for a moment, thinking of his next move as Drake miraculously starts to move towards the side of his own body before eventually making it up on all-fours. Still appearing to be dazed and confused from that corner Giant Swing, he still managed to kick out and is still in this match. However, I don't think he knows where he is. He looks over to where Eleric is standing, leading us to believe that he knows exactly where his opponent is, but with that dazed look in his eyes, we can only guess that he's just staring into space and has conveniently turned his head in that particular direction. Eleric isn't taking any chances as he rushes out of the corner, doing a 180°, looking for a roaring elbow. However, Drake surprises us all including Eleric as he hooks his arm under Eleric.

Mark Sanction
"Wha-WHAT THE HELL?!"

This move, particularly called a 'low blow' is something that Kirk Samson does not favor. I'm sure Eleric doesn't favor it, either, but Kirk's the one who's calling out the match at the end of the day.

DING DING DING!!!

Hana Ramirez
"Ladies and gentlemen, your winner by disqualification....ELERIC...KRAAAAAAAAUUUUUSE!!!"

Rose
"I don't blame Dysfunction! He was in desperate straights."

Eleric falls over onto his side, clutching his hands to his sore nads. He sports a pain face, inhaling and exhaling through his lips as he tries not to puke, for that would be embarrassing on the part of the big Moscow Star. Jacob Shax is beside himself and Isabelle has stood up from her chair, obviously concerned for her man as it shows on her face. Drake grabs Eleric by the head and positions him in a front facelock position. Before he can do anything else, he stands up on his own two feet, struggling to do so, but still managing to accomplish this feat. He mosies on over to Eleric's legs before placing his boot in-between the legs. He then wraps both of Krause's legs around his own, trapping them. The fans begin escalating in their praise as they know what's coming. Drake smiles at their cheers before bridging backwards, clutching the neck of Eleric as he wrenches it backwards.

Mark Sanction
"Oh my god!! He's got Eleric in the Clincher Version #2!!! CLINCHER VERSION #2"

Rose
"You know this Russian bloke ain't getting out of there easily. Not after having been low-blowed like that."

Drake keeps pulling and wrenching on the neck of Eleric Krause, not letting up at all. Eleric is strong and pulling through though as he attempts to pull himself towards the ropes. Drake all of a sudden drops his leg he's balancing on which causes him to turn over onto his belly, definitely preventing Eleric from making any kind of escape here as Drake switches from the Version #2 to the Version #3. The fans are going nuts, but it all ends as stagehands and numerous security guards hit the ring to break up the submission hold. They are successful as they free Eleric from the inverted Muta Lock. From this point, Eleric quickly takes advantage of the situation by stomping on the back of Drake Dysfunction. Drake rolls away keeping himself out of harms way. In a corner he remains crouched as stagehands and security restrain the fuming Eleric Krause on the other side of the ring.

Mark Sanction
"Well, Eleric Krause is still undefeated here in the XWA, but what a controversial win!"

Rose
"The man got low-blowed. More controversial things have happened in the eggswah."

We quickly cut to commercial break as Drake slips out of the ring, makng his way up the ramp, limping a bit as Eleric looks on from the ring.

Return to “Massacre: 2013 Episodes”