Massacre in Tokyo: The Dysfunctional Return

Matches that occurred on our bi-weekly Massacre show!
Dysfunctional

Massacre in Tokyo: The Dysfunctional Return

Postby Dysfunctional » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:36 pm

There's a ton of commotion in the venue tonight. On this edition of Massacre International, we're in a country that also loves their wrestling: JAPAN!

Mark Sanction
"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to International Massacre. We're LIVE in Tokyo, Japan. Yōkoso, Maddog!"

Mark says this with an English-to-Japanese translation book out in front of him.

Maddog
"Gesundheit...anyway, welcome! If you're just joining us, you saw the debut of Mr. Smiley just moments ago. He's one interesting character, if you ask me."

Mark Sanction
"Well, it's always good to see a fresh face in the XWA- what the hell?"

Maddog
"Never heard that theme before..."

Yes, this theme is all to new to the Japanese fans and the commentators of XWA: Massacre. The instrumental continues until we here a scream blare out from the speakers. As soon as the scream is heard, fire explodes from the stage.

Mark Sanction
"Whoa!!!"

The fans cheer at the sight of the pyrotechnics, but the cheers only get louder at the sight of the man who comes out from under the titantron....

Mark Sanction
"Is that....OH MY GOD! IT IS!"

The man who comes out to a positive ovation is none other than "The Demolitionist" Drake Dysfunction, who has not been seen in an XWA arena in quite a while. He stands at the top of the ramp looking at the sea of fans that are here on this night of surprises...but what a surprise this is.

Maddog
"What a moment this is! Drake Dysfunction is here in TOKYO!"

Drake makes his way down the ramp and towards the ring to the beat of his new theme music. The man wears an XWA t-shirt that will be further described when he's in the ring. In the meantime, he also wears blue jeans and black shoes. Sporting shades and, of course, a beanie to cover the hair that he's grown since departing, he makes his way up the steel steps and walks across the ring apron, stoppping and positioning himself in the center, looking at the fans in attendance. They raise their fists in approval of the surprising return. Drake then steps through the ropes and stands in the center of the ring. Outstretching his hands to either side of him, he mouths the words "ain't this a surprise," of course talking about the fact that he returned. He then walks over to the ropes facing the announce table and receives a mic from Hana Ramirez. Having received the mic, he walks back to the center of the ring as his music fades out. The music is replaced by a thunderous ovation.

Drake Dysfunction
"Thank you, thank you..."

"Welcome Back" chants begin to form around the venue, preventing Drake from continuing.

Drake Dysfunction
"Thank you very much...it's great to be back."

The cheering continues until....

Drake Dysfunction
"Shhhhh....sh."

They stop.

Drake Dysfunction
"Now then, I'd like to thank you all for the warm welcome. It's great to be back here in the company that made me, it's great to be back in front of all of you wonderful fans and it's great to be in JAPAN!"

A cheap pop for mentioning their hometown.

Drake Dysfunction
"Yes, Japan. This is a first-time-ever for XWA: Massacre and a first time for me. However, tonight is not the first time I face this my opponent for tonight...and for those of you wondering, yes, I'm in action tonight..."

The fans pop for that!

Drake Dysfunction
"Yes, I'm in action tonight against none other than the current reigning XWA Hardcore Champion..."

But the fans don't even let him finish as they begin booing at the mention of the "XWA Hardcore Champion."

Drake Dysfunction
"Trace Demon."

Even though his voice was somewhat shrouded by the booing, he still managed to get the words out. The fans soon cease from their jeering.

Drake Dysfunction
"I guess whatever happens, I can't seem to stay away from Trace. Since my leaving, nothing has changed. He's still the same self-centered, cocky, egotistical bastard of a champion XWA has ever had, and I'm sure all of you can agree. But tonight is different. Tonight, the title isn't on the line and the last time I was in the ring with him, I was fighting for his championship. Though I came out on the losing end along with Chris Novak, I still feel that it was the most important match of my career. Tonight, we're fighting again for the first time in Tokyo, Japan. Whether I win or lose in front of you, I know and he knows that I'm never far away. Tonight, I step in the ring with him again and look to do what I failed to do against him: win."

The fans in attendance give a positive ovation as they see the Drake's confidence isn't waning.

Drake Dysfunction
"With that said, I'll see you Drake-a-holics later tonight when I step in the ring with Trace Demon."

He drops the mic and goes to leave the ring until...

(This is an open promo, so if anyone wants to come out, now's the time. I'm looking to start a story line.)
RENTZ

Re: Massacre in Tokyo: The Dysfunctional Return

Postby RENTZ » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:22 am

As Drake is about to leave the ring the lights go out and the crowd begins to whisper among themselves lightly. We begin to see light coming from the crowd as they begin to use their cell phones to see the ring and the stage.

Mark Sanction
Now who in the world could this be?

The theme song playing is leaving everyone in a confused state as no one knows who is about to enter the arena. The lights go out in the arena as the music continues to blare through the PA system. A huge spotlight comes on and is pointed on the stage as a man walks out through the curtain. The man is wearing a long black coat and he has a microphone in his hand.

Maddog
Is that who I think it is?

Mark Sanction
It's RVC! The long wait is over! The last time he saw him he was the Number One Contender for the Hardcore Title!

The crowd begins to let out mixed emotions about the return of RVC. Some fans begin to start a RVC chant.

Maddog
What a night for XWA! We get back both Drake and RVC!

Rentz
The first damn thing I want to put an end are those "RVC" chants!

The entire crowd begins to boo him as the music fades out and the man raises the microphone to his mouth.

Rentz
RVC is dead! The man that stands in front of all of you is Austin Rentz, "The King of Hardcore"! Now the second thing i want to say is that I'm back! Now Drake I'm sorry to interrupt your little party or whatever the hell this that is going on in my ring!

Rentz begins to walk down the ramp as the crowd continues to boo. Rentz make his way to the ring steps and begins to walk up them as he looks to enter the ring.

Rentz
i want to let you all know that my knee and my foot are back to 100% and I'm ready to capture what is mine. The Hardcore title.

Rentz now enters the ring and begins to walk around the ring looking up at the crowd as they boo him.

Rentz
I'm ready to take on Trace Demon and be the one who defeats him. Once I take my championship off of his waist and put it around mine no one and i mean no one will be able to dethrone the King!

Rentz looks at the center of the ring and locks his eyes on Drake as he stands in the center of the ring staring back at Rentz.

Rentz
Oh Drake I didn't know you were still here. You may exit my ring now.

[TAG TO DRAKE]
W-L-D
Wrestling Record 11-6-1
XWA Wrestling Record 7-4-1
Updated as of 8/11/13
Dysfunctional

Postby Dysfunctional » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:48 pm

Drake looks up and down at the newly dubbed Austin Rentz with a smirk.

Drake Dysfunction
"YOUR ring? Heh, I like the confidence there, Rentz. By all means, take your chances. I know that I've taken mine. But one thing's for sure, if I can't get the job done, you definitely won't be able to."

The fans "OH" at that Drake Dysfunction response. Austin Rentz now has a scowl on his face.

Drake Dysfunction
"Now, I'm glad that you're finally back. Of course now, we have to listen to another cocky heel, so by all means, I'll leave the ring so that these people can display their hatred towards you. But, if you think that YOU'LL be the one to take the title off of Trace Demon, you're wrong. Only one man has the ability to do that, and that's me. My match against Trace had a weak link named Chris Novak and he was the one to get pinned. Not me. No, Trace simply took the easy way out like he always does and retained the title. Now that I'm back, he won't be taking anymore easy exits. Now that I'm back, he's got a serious threat on his hands. I, Drake Dysfunction, will be the one to end his 300+ days of being a champion."

[TAG TO RENTZ]
RENTZ

Postby RENTZ » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:00 pm

Rentz
You need to calm down with all of this talk of you ending Trace’s 300+ day reign as champion. Last time I checked I was named the Number One Contender and I have yet to have my match! I demand that next week I receive what is mine! And no one and I mean no one will keep my title away from me! Not Trace Demon and not some bum who just got up off the couch! Yes I’m talking about you Drake!

The crowd begins Rentz as he talks himself up.

Rentz
Oh to hell with all of you!

[TAG TO DRAKE]
W-L-D
Wrestling Record 11-6-1
XWA Wrestling Record 7-4-1
Updated as of 8/11/13
Dysfunctional

Postby Dysfunctional » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:44 pm

Drake Dysfunction
"Well, then I guess we'll see who's worthy of facing Trace for the title after tonight when I beat him. Do pay attention to the match closely, Rentz. I'm the guy who's going to face Trace for the title. After that, I'll challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship. Of course, you can then take the Hardcore Championship by all means after I'm World Champion because you'll then be considered as what you are to me now...."

Drake gets up close to Rentz when he says this.

Drake Dysfunction
"....2ND BEST!"

More "OHs" are heard. What does Rentz have to say now, huh? HUH?

Return to “Massacre: 2012 Episodes”