Miles Davidson and Lucas Talbot huddle around a monitor, watching their boss Shawn Silva make his way to the ring for his first one on one encounter in the XWA. While typically they would be with their boss, in this particular instance Shawn requested that Miles and Lucas take the night off and let him show what he can do. Lucas and Miles mind their manners, respecting their boss's wishes and staying put in the back.
Meanwhile, Derrick Jedi: armed with a rifle, makes his way towards them with long, emphasized tip-toe strides. The due are too preoccupied to notice the near 300 pounder as he cartoonishly sneaks up on them. Standing at a safe enough distance, Jedi aims the weapon at Talbot's head.
[JEDI] I got you now, you wascaly wabbit!
Miles and Lucas turn and notice Jedi with a gun and immediately cower.
[TALBOT] What the hell!?
[MILES] He's got a gun!
Derrick stands down.
[JEDI] Whoa, whoa! Relax, it's an airsoft gun!
[MILES] Dude, that's assault with a deadly weapon!
[JEDI] Quit being such a bitch, it's a toy!
[MILES] We don't know that! That's brandishing a firearm! That's a felony!
[TALBOT] You're lucky we don't call the cops on your fat ass right now!
[JEDI] It's a fucking toy... you fucking pussies. Seriously? You guys are tough shit until someone busts out an airsoft rifle and then you turn into the biggest pussies I've seen outside of porn.
[MILES] Hey, what we did is perfectly legal. This, this isn't right. You should be arrested.
[JEDI] It's a toy, you bitch! Seriously, this would only kill you if you choked on one of the pebbles.
[TALBOT] So you're going to shoot us now!? I have a mind to go straight to Maxwell and have you fired!
[MILES] Yeah Derrick. You ask for a match, you don't threaten us with guns!
[JEDI] What are you going to say to Maxwell "Derrick pointed a SuperSoaker at me and I shit my pants." Seriously Talbot, grow a pair. As for you? Just shut the fuck up. You guys are the biggest pussies I've ever met, you and that fucking faggot Silva and the shemale fiesta. All of you Hierarchy assholes are like the most irritating motherfuckers I've ever met. You interfere in matches that have NOTHING TO DO with any of you and cost me the fucking Grand Prix but "Oh, he's trying to get back at us because we deserve it. Let's filet our wangs and act like a bunch of girls when he brings a toy to work!" Seriously Miles, I'm done with you. Talbot, I'm finished with you too. Both of you guys are total fags. In fact, this airsoft gun isn't even loaded.
Derrick pulls the trigger and fires off a plastic round right into Talbot's groin.
[TALBOT] AHHHH FUCK!!!
[JEDI] Uh oh...
[MILES] You shot him! You fucking shot him! I'm telling Maxwell, your ass is gone, Derrick! You're fired, motherfucker!
Derrick has to think and act quickly. He flips the gun around with the butt of it pointed out and holding it by the barrell runs up behind Miles and swings at him: knocking him out cold with one shot and destroying the evidence in the process. He mounts Miles and repeatedly slams his head into the cold concrete floor, keeping him unconscious. Derrick turns and sees Talbot, still favoring his tender bits as he watches on in horror.
[TALBOT] I'll keep quiet. I swear, I'll pretend none of this happened.
But Derrick is in too deep now. He charges in like a rhino and tackles Talbot to the floor. He continues to plea and beg for mercy as Derrick rains down repeated punches to the face. One after the other until Talbot's yells become whimpers and then complete silence. Derrick stands and looks at his blood covered fist. He looks at the two bodies laying cold and motionless on the floor.
[JEDI] You know, I was going to cut a promo if this had gone better.
Derrick looks past the camera's lens to Rob, the cameraman.
[JEDI] I'm talking to you, dude.
[ROB] Derrick, fourth wall.
[JEDI] There is no fourth wall. We're both going to jail if we don't do something.
[ROB] Why me? I can't interfere.
[JEDI] Actually, you can. The Good Samaritan Law that was put in effect after Princess Di's death. All those paparazzi took photos of her crash, not one called an ambulance. You are just as guilty as me, motherfucker.
[ROB] Is that a real thing?
[JEDI] Real enough for the last episodes of Seinfeld to hinge on it. Dude, we need to do something. I'll leave Maxwell an email requesting a one-on-one with Silva at Massacre to end this HIerarchy bullshit once and for all. But we need to do something about this right now. We have to stash the bodies. You grab the little one. NOW!
Rob puts down the camera and runs over to Miles who is laying on his belly while Derrick grabs Talbot. The camera, laying on the floor, catches Derrick and Rob dragging the two Hierarchy members away from this prank gone horribly, horribly array.
Matches that occurred on our 2011 XWA Intensity Special!
- XWA Hall of Famer
- Posts: 705
- Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:23 pm
God wrote:I lost a contact. Nobody move.
Proud member of the S.D.F.C.
- Getting Started
- News & Announcements
- The XWA Handbook
- Sign your Contract
- Show Schedule
- XWA Massacre
- XWA Supershows (2018)
- XWA Massacre (2010-2015 Run)
- XWA on Pay Per View (2010-2015)
- XWA Supershows (2016)
- XWA Supershows (2017)
- Live on The Xperience
- I'm calling YOU out!
- Get in the ring!
- Content Feedback
- The Xperience Archive
- Archive: 2010
- Massacre: 2010 Episodes
- Lord of the Ring 2010 (PPV)
- Hardcore Halloween 2010 (PPV)
- Xmas Kaos 2010 (PPV)
- Archive: 2011
- Massacre: 2011 Episodes
- A Night of Appreciation for Mr. West (PPV)
- XWA Legends 2011 (PPV)
- XWA Intensity (Free Special)
- The Grand Prix (PPV)
- The Extra Spectacular Hutton Brown Extravaganza (PPV)
- Hardcore Halloween 2011 (PPV)
- Xmas Kaos 2011 (PPV)
- Archive: 2012
- Massacre: 2012 Episodes
- XWA Primetime (Special)
- XWA Evolution (PPV)
- XWA Legends 2012 (PPV)
- The Extra Spectacular Hutton Brown Extravaganza...Again (PPV)
- HardKore Halloween 2012 (PPV)
- Archive: 2013
- Massacre: 2013 Episodes
- Genesis: 2013 Episodes
- XWA Kaos (PPV)
- March To Legends (PPV)
- XWA Legends '13 (PPV)
- Lord of the Ring 2013 (PPV)
- Doomsday (PPV)
- Battle At The Garden (PPV)
- Xmas Kaos 2013 (PPV)
- Archive: 2014
- Massacre: 2014 Episodes
- Genesis: 2014 Episodes
- Whisper's War (PPV)
- XWA Legends In London (PPV)
- Revenge (PPV)
- XWA on a Pole (PPV)
- Hardcore Renaissance (PPV)
- Archive: 2015
- Massacre: 2015 Episodes
- Lord of the Ring 2015 (PPV)
- Pathway to Destiny (PPV)
- XWA Legends 2015 (PPV)
- Winner Takes All (PPV)
- Archive: 2016
- Massacre: 2016 Episodes
- Massacre #1: A New Beginning
- Massacre #2: A Television Champion Crowned
- Massacre #3: Long Live The (Latino) King
- Massacre #4: BattleZone Goes Fourth
- The XWA Lives
- The Good, the Bad and the XWA
- XWA: Once Upon a Time in Mexico
- XWA on a Pole
- XWA Lord of the Ring Part I: The Journey Begins!
- XWA Lord of the Ring Part II: The Finals!
- XWA: On Stranger Tides
- XWA '89
- XWA Face Off
- XWA Legends
- Archive: 2017
- Massacre: 2017 Episodes
- Massacre #5: New Years Resolutions
- Massacre #6: Last Day In The City
- Massacre #7: Dos Campos de Piratininga
- Massacre #8: XWA Ou Morte
- Massacre #9: Go Outback!
- Massacre #10: This House Is on Fire
- Massacre #11: Ocean Excursion
- Massacre #12: The Boat That Rocked
- Massacre #13: Road to The Lord of the Ring
- Massacre #14: Lord of the Ring Part I
- Massacre #15: Lord of the Ring Part II
- Massacre #16: Lord Of The Ring Part III
- Massacre #17: Kingdom Come
- Massacre #18: Don't Look Back In Anger
- Massacre #19: The Gods Must Be Crazy
- Massacre #20: Jewel of the Gods
- Massacre #21: The Road to Legends
- XWA: Untouchable
- Creature from the XWA!
- XWA: If You Want Blood
- XWA On A Boat
- XWA: BAKA GAIJIN!
- XWA: The Frozen North
- XWA: Fools' Gold
- District XWA
- XWA With A Vengeance
- XWA Legends
- Archive: 2018
- Massacre: 2018 Episodes
- Massacre #22: The Piledriver Award Ceremony
- Massacre #23: A Year To Remember
- Massacre #24: Gucci Gucci
- Massacre #25: #TTC2 Week One
- Massacre #26: #TTC2 Week Two
- Massacre #27: The #TTC2 Final!
- Massacre #28: First Month of Spring
- Massacre #29: A Semester's End
- Massacre #30: Beach Break!
- Massacre #31: #LOTR2018 Week One!
- Massacre #32: #LOTR2018 Week Two!
- Massacre #33: #LOTR2018 Week Three!
- Massacre #34: Back to the Basics
- Massacre #35: Gold Upon Gold
- Massacre #36: Bon Voyage
- Massacre #37: Battleship
- Massacre #38: Chase For the Championship!
- Massacre #39: TBA
- Massacre #40: TBA
- XWA Homecoming
- XWA and the City of Island Hills
- XWA On A Pole
- XWA: No Mans Land
- Worlds Collide
- XWA Lord of the Ring: The Final
- XWA On A Boat
- XWA: Face Your Demons!
- XWA Legends
- Old Results
- XWA Monthly Supershows
- XWA on Television
- XWA Massacre (TV)
- XWA Genesis (TV)
- XWA On PPV
- Abridged Results
- Hardcore 24/7!
- XWA Insider
- Beyond The BattleZone
- Legends: All Access!
- WrestleCon 2012
- "XWA Lounge" Archive
- The Eye of the Storm
- Pre-Shows and Conferences
- Unbound with Laura Stark
- Enhancement Talent
- XWA '89 Competitors
- Hall Of Fame Inductees
- Tag Teams and Factions
- Inactive Tag Teams and Factions
- Annual Piledriver Awards
- Previous Years
- Piledriver Awards 2011
- Piledriver Awards 2012
- Piledriver Awards 2013
- Piledriver Awards 2014
- Piledriver Awards 2015
- Piledriver Awards 2016
- Title Histories
- Past XWA Championships
- Discussion Zone
- XWA Zone
- Polling Booth
- View From The Top Rope
- Brand Warfare
- The Wrestling Prediction League
- No Holds Barred!
- Take it outside!
- Artist's corner
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest