A Night of Appreciation...: Eight-Man Tag Team Match

Matches that occurred on our A Night of Appreciation for Mr. West Pay Per View!
Spardis

Re: A Night of Appreciation...: Eight-Man Tag Team Match

Postby Spardis » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:39 pm

I enjoyed the match as well. After reading the ending, I didn't feel like finishing what I was writing, since my ending was going to be very similar to yours. Not to mention I was the only one on my team actually putting forth the effort. It was obvious Hazard was making his grand return as well, so I didn't want to get in the way of that.

Fear not, The Rated X Legion is still going down, but I'll allow you guys to have this small victory :twisted:
Hazard
Spelling Nazi

Postby Hazard » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:52 pm

Spardis wrote:It was obvious Hazard was making his grand return as well, so I didn't want to get in the way of that

DAMMIT!

I've become the Undertaker.

Eli Cottonwood, Giant Gonzalez, Gobbledy Gooker, The Great Khali, Head, Hervina, Mantaur, Moppy, Santina Marella, The Shockmaster, Swagger Soaring Eagle, YOSHIHIKO
Dan
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer
Characters Handled: Dan Bennett

Postby Dan » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:16 pm

Spardis wrote:I enjoyed the match as well. After reading the ending, I didn't feel like finishing what I was writing, since my ending was going to be very similar to yours. Not to mention I was the only one on my team actually putting forth the effort. It was obvious Hazard was making his grand return as well, so I didn't want to get in the way of that.

Fear not, The Rated X Legion is still going down, but I'll allow you guys to have this small victory :twisted:

For future reference, let it be known a "Rose-colored birdie" once told me not to take advantage of people posting a bit early :swink:
Johawn
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Postby Johawn » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:18 pm

Dan wrote:
Spardis wrote:I enjoyed the match as well. After reading the ending, I didn't feel like finishing what I was writing, since my ending was going to be very similar to yours. Not to mention I was the only one on my team actually putting forth the effort. It was obvious Hazard was making his grand return as well, so I didn't want to get in the way of that.

For future reference, let it be known a "Rose-colored birdie" once told me not to take advantage of people posting a bit early :swink:

Very much this.

Match of the Year 2010, 2011.
Proud Member: UAAA
Hazard
Spelling Nazi

Postby Hazard » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:47 pm

Dan, major kudos for the return of myself. You did it in the PERFECT way. Out of nowhere, made Sabbath mark out, created some initial confusion with the 'helping XWA' part before the headbutt. And most importantly, whilst it was a 'big' moment, it didn't deter from the rest of that match. Likewise, it is something you'll remember.
:sbiggrin:

Eli Cottonwood, Giant Gonzalez, Gobbledy Gooker, The Great Khali, Head, Hervina, Mantaur, Moppy, Santina Marella, The Shockmaster, Swagger Soaring Eagle, YOSHIHIKO
Angelus
XWA Hall of Famer AND Site Ninja
XWA Hall of Famer AND Site Ninja

Postby Angelus » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:56 pm

Guys, loved 90% of the match... The contest was great, Hazard showing up was great, the action generally was great I just didn't like the ending, it was very anti climatic after everything you all went through, I know it was written like that... it wasn't badly written I just didn't like it.

p.s The drunken celtic gimmick is taken already. Get your own.
"Angelus does not need a tray to destroy you."
N4L
Dan
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Postby Dan » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:29 pm

Hazard wrote:Dan, major kudos for the return of myself. You did it in the PERFECT way. Out of nowhere, made Sabbath mark out, created some initial confusion with the 'helping XWA' part before the headbutt. And most importantly, whilst it was a 'big' moment, it didn't deter from the rest of that match. Likewise, it is something you'll remember.
:sbiggrin:

I thought it'd be fitting seeing as I promo'ed at you like 2 or 3 shows ago, then added a bit to my Malt shop to make it meatier.

All in all, welcome back Hazard.
Dysfunctional

Postby Dysfunctional » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:58 am

Angelus wrote:Guys, loved 90% of the match... The contest was great, Hazard showing up was great, the action generally was great I just didn't like the ending, it was very anti climatic after everything you all went through, I know it was written like that... it wasn't badly written I just didn't like it.

You also saw Hazard perform a *cough* Headbutt o' Death on Jack Mercy. WHAT UP WITH DAT, huh?
Rob
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Postby Rob » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:03 am

The ending makes sense because Satine is a drunken lunatic that think he's untouchable now and doesn't need to put in any effot. It was original and a tribute to Eddie Guerro who would have used a chair.
CURRENT Image
FORMER Image

SDFC
Dan
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Postby Dan » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:34 am

Dysfunctional wrote:
Angelus wrote:Guys, loved 90% of the match... The contest was great, Hazard showing up was great, the action generally was great I just didn't like the ending, it was very anti climatic after everything you all went through, I know it was written like that... it wasn't badly written I just didn't like it.

You also saw Hazard perform a *cough* Headbutt o' Death on Jack Mercy. WHAT UP WITH DAT, huh?

I said nothing of YAAAAA BAAAAASTAAARD. Therefore it's not a concept mirror.

Besides, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. You should feel good about yourself.

Return to “A Night of Appreciation for Mr. West (PPV)”