Cataclysmic

Matches that occurred on our A Night of Appreciation for Mr. West Pay Per View!
judasbleek

Cataclysmic

Postby judasbleek » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:12 pm

The Jumbotron shows a short reel of matches to come. The camera cuts to outside of the arena which shows the surrounding city of California and then it cuts back to the XWA crowd before finally slowly it pans to a wide screen view of Jumbotron. The lights deem to a pulsing red and blue hue. The Jumbotron shows the words T.F.S and images of gorilla groups going to war, buildings crashing to the ground, and a series of violent moments across the globe. As the randomly shown images start to slow down a mysterious mono voice is heard through out the arena.

Mysterious Voice- “From the days of Adam to our own time a great enemy has been exercising there power to oppress and destroy. The men behind the shadows are now preparing for there last campaign against mankind. All who embrace there freedom of will, will be brought into conflict with this relentless foe. Satan assailed Christ with his fiercest and most subtle temptations but he was repulsed in every conflict. Those battles were fought in our behalf those victories make it possible for us to conquer. Who will stand up for you when the time comes? No man without his own consent can be overcome by temptations of the human mind. The tempter has no power to control the will or to force the soul to sin. They may distress but they cannot contaminate. They can cause agony but not defilement. The world is a "great whore" because she is GREATLY impure she has left her first husband God’s only son and committed fornication with the kings of the earth. Now that your king’s have taking control of you, you feel hopeless and wanting someone to save you.

Mysterious Voice-“I have step outside the box you have allowed yourself to be put into and I started from scratch and will not make the same mistakes. In shorter terms I will destroy anyone and there feeble attempts to bring glory back to Massacre. You so proudly claim you are the savior and protector of virtue and order in XWA. How can you fight someone and so easily be defeated? Because you are conflicted with your inferior human emotions lost within your self. There is a time coming when the world will be in chaos. It's been called everything from the end times, to Armageddon, to the conflagration to the tribulation.”

Mysterious Voice-“You've heard that it is a time that will be upon us soon. Guess what? It isn't going to happen...It's happening right now. Why do you think you hear the word chaos everyday on television and read it in newspapers and magazines? It's because even though many of you haven't realized it yet we are in the midst of Chaos. Just take a look at events in your own neighborhood and in the world around you. But chaos isn't something to be afraid of or worry about. This is just a time of change of transformation."

Mysterious Voice-"You blame each other for your own undoing looking for some hero to save you from drowning in your on sorrow. You want to be saved start with the one force that is enslaving you all ORDER. I embrace a society of individuals who enjoy complete freedom without government or the denial of any authority that has established order. Stop living by man’s law and walk the path of true freedom. My purpose is to bring down the walls that keep man trap with in them self’s.”

Mysterious Voice-“To expose secrets that are kept from them. Am searching for true inter peace not needing to let go and accept my full spectrum of inferior emotions. You rejoice at the sight of your inferior champions. Winning a championship doesn’t make a legend it’s the legacy you leave behind. I plan on leaving a legacy of destruction that will not be influence or controlled by any authority that has established a so call order.”

Mysterious Voice – “When you look back on the history of XWA you will know he was a man of flesh and blood. He wasn't made of rock but somehow he was different true athletes always are for as he cursed, sweated, and bled he took pride in his scars. They told him to win like a man no matter what the cost so many times he ventured forth so many times he lost. And when they turned around and said, "It's OK son, you tried," he clenched his fist, and like a man he cried.”

Mysterious Voice-“But from his tears came anger then when it ceased to spin he rose again determined that next time he would win. His trembling body strengthened; his heart soared in the sky. His darkened soul stood flaming there was fire in his eyes. He worked and worked relentlessly; he struggled and he strained. His conscience whipped him mercilessly for every ounce he gained. He ran on legs like pistons; his muscled arms grew sore; He'd tell himself, "I have to" then ask himself, "What for?"

Mysterious Voice-“And then at last the reckoning, the final hour was here his stomach tightened dangerously his muscles tensed with fear. His instincts gave him power and his body did the rest. It suddenly was ended his body seemed to scatter. The crowd was cheering somewhere but to him it did not matter. One thought was gleaming in his brain, a thought that made him smile. He's given it all he had, and that's what made it all worthwhile. He stood and faced his enemies, with pride instead of shame. He knew not that he'd won or lost, but that he'd played the game and some call him a wrestlers and some call him a man but he called himself THE FORGOTTEN SON...and the referee held up his hand up high. Am the vine and you are the branch without me you are noting!"

The randomly shown images starts too speed back up as they fade out and the letters T.F.S are seen on the Jumbotron.
[Jumbotron fades out]

[CLOSED]

Return to “A Night of Appreciation for Mr. West (PPV)”