It's an Enigma

Matches that occurred on our 2010 Lord of the Ring Pay Per View!
Novak84
Characters Handled: Chris ‘mfm’ Novak

It's an Enigma

Postby Novak84 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:50 pm

OOC: I wanted to a kind of Chris Jericho, break the code thing. Here's how I see it happening. I will post what would be wired vid and where it would place in the show. Then leave a gap for other superstars to comment in char. Just ignore the fact that it is me posting, pretend you don't know. lol.

Vid 1: Just after the commentator's intro and before the first match:

Images start to flash on the tron of crowds cheering. Someone can be seen jumping off a house roof.

Static fills the screen and screams can be heard.

Everything goes black and a single voice goes “HE’S COMING”

Sanction: What was that?

Pain: I don’t know, what am I? Physic?

Sanction: Whatever it is could change XWA.

[Open]
Last edited by Novak84 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Head of

IT'S NOT SAD TO BE MAD.
Colin
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Re: It's an Enigma

Postby Colin » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:55 pm

The scene goes back into the locker room of the Legion...Raine, Hazard and Vestal just finished watching the last promo that aired...

Vestal: Another one has signed a contract to the XWA...better let Jack know we got another one to convert...

Hazard: We got good numbers now...we don't need unproven guys in the Legion...

Vestal: It is not about being unproven, it is about proving we can build an army...we need men that will stand with us against this Tempest faction...

Hazard: I suppose...Raine?

Raine: ...

Raine gives an intense look to Hazard...Vestal smacks Raine's back...

Vestal: That a boy! That's the attitude we need...now lets find Jack and let him find this fella so he can have a chat about being smart...we wouldn't wanna be irresponsible and let Raine have him eh?

Hazard and Vestal share a laugh while a serious looking Raine looks on...the camera fades to the next scene...
Formally known as Vestal
Novak84

Postby Novak84 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:07 pm

vid 2: Shown after the last 2nd round match.

A matrix style code starts running down the screen.

“Run run run, for he is coming, tik tik tik tik, He will make you wish he never came.”
A mansion can be seen, with laughter ringing out.

“He has a message for you.......... “

TO BE CONTINUED.

Pain: More cryptic messages.

Sanction: Yeah, what is going on?

[OPEN]
Last edited by Novak84 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Head of

IT'S NOT SAD TO BE MAD.
Novak84

Postby Novak84 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:39 pm

vid 3: Comes after the Trace and Raine match.

The screen flashes with scenes in a jail.

Then the words NOT YET! Appear on screen.

Sanction: Again? Who is this guy?

Pain: I don’t know, and don’t care. Next match please

[OPEN]

Head of

IT'S NOT SAD TO BE MAD.
Novak84

Postby Novak84 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:58 pm

vid 4 follows the Tempest and Jack match.

The screen flashes again, as a hooded figure stands in an empty street.

“They called me a joke. So I created an enigma. I’m here to send a message and that message is...”

The sound cuts out and the picture seems to melt. Then the word TONIGHT. Flashes on the tron.

Sanction: Looks like we will find out tonight who is sending these messages.

[OPEN]

Head of

IT'S NOT SAD TO BE MAD.
Novak84

Postby Novak84 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:28 pm

vid 5, It's the last one and follows the hardcore title match.

Liam stands in the ring looking wounded but proud of himself, The crowd boos at the latest Legion member.

Then the screen flashes static, when the static clears and the hooded figure can be seen.

Everything goes black when the voice from before says “HE’S HERE” The words IT’S NOT SAD TO BE MAD blast onto the screen.

Liam’s face changes from pride to shock when Exit State’s savour blasts out of the speakers and red white and black fireworks blast from the stage. Chris Novak appears on stage. The crowd goes crazy, and the self proclaimed Madman from Manchester smiles. Novak clicks his fingers and the arena goes black again. When the lights come back on Novak has disappeared, leaving Liam to look annoyed that his former foe has returned to make his life a misery.

Sanction: Wow, the rumours are true; Chris Novak has signed for XWA.

Pain: Wow, I still don’t care.

Sanction: Well I think all these fans, and danger Liam cares a whole lot.

[TAG TO LIAM IF HE WANTS TO, OR CLOSED]

Head of

IT'S NOT SAD TO BE MAD.
Danger Liam
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Postby Danger Liam » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:17 pm

OOC: Mate you know I don't wanna be a dick about it but the HC Title match will end up being at the start of the show ... and unfortunately there is good chance that while recovering from branding (Those darn legion boys) Liam would be stood in the ring. So I'll just tweet your last vid a little touch.

Late on in the night the XWA crowd is again drawn to the tron, the screen flashes static, when the static clears and the hooded figure can be seen.

Everything goes black when the voice from before says “HE’S HERE” The words IT’S NOT SAD TO BE MAD blast onto the screen.

Exit State’s savour blasts out of the speakers and red white and black fireworks blast from the stage. Chris Novak appears on stage. The crowd goes crazy they've obviously followed this kids career (it's as if he's Kaval turning up on NXT), and the self proclaimed Madman from Manchester smiles. Novak clicks his fingers and the arena goes black again. When the lights come back on Novak has disappeared, leaving the crowd in a mild frenzy from this simple introduction.

Mark Sanction: Wow, the rumours are true; Chris Novak has signed for XWA.

J. Pain: Wow, I still don’t care.

Mark Sanction: Well I think all these fans John ... look at that braude.

The camera pans to a woman in the front row leaping around in a 'It's not sad to be mad shirt'

Mark Sanction: She defiantly cares.

The cameras cut to the back where we see the Dangerous One sat in the trainers room, his shoulder heavily tapped and a look of pain still on his face. As the camera pans around the room we see that Liam was watching what just transpired in the ring and as soon as it finishes Sarah rushes in through the door to Cubes.

Sarah: Did you see that?

The look on Liam's face becomes even more fraught as he looks back at her.

Danger Liam: Seriously? Is it just me or am I having the worst fucking night EVER! You know Sarah, things were starting to go pretty well for me here, I'm Hardcore champ, I've been winning pretty extensively it would have been no time what so ever before I was XWA World Champ and now look at me. I have a huge fucking 'L' branded on my back I've been forced to join some kind of ridiculous cult and now ... now I have to put up with that human let down be bought in to XWA.

Could tonight get any worse?

Almost as soon as that is said the lights go out in the trainers room for a few seconds and as they come back on the Dangerous One is spread out across the table with the bandage ripped from his shoulders and blood again pouring from his back as the Danger Man lays lifeless. Sarah rushes to his side as she screams at people in the room with them.

Sarah: HOW THE HELL? How can that be aloud to happen?

She pulls on Liams head to see if she can get him to wake.

Sarah: Liam! LIAM! COME ON GET UP!!!!

Sarah lays her head down across the chest of the lifeless Hardcore champion as the cameras scurry from the room.

Return to “Lord of the Ring 2010 (PPV)”