Dragon Ace
Booking Team Member
Booking Team Member
Characters Handled: Levinator
Ace Andrews
LJ Summers

Re: FINAL SCORES!

Postby Dragon Ace » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:22 pm

I'd also like to say, a big thank you to everyone before me who DIDN'T draft Chris Jericho in the first round.

Seriously, the guys fantastic in the ring, so you can put him against anyone. He's a really decent name, and he can be used as a Face or a Heel.

How he fell to me at 12th, I'll never understand.
Hazard
Spelling Nazi

Postby Hazard » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:27 pm

Not entirely sure how I finished on -1, but okay. Congrats Dragon Ace.

Eli Cottonwood, Giant Gonzalez, Gobbledy Gooker, The Great Khali, Head, Hervina, Mantaur, Moppy, Santina Marella, The Shockmaster, Swagger Soaring Eagle, YOSHIHIKO
Danger Liam
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Postby Danger Liam » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:15 pm

Hazard wrote:Not entirely sure how I finished on -1, but okay. Congrats Dragon Ace.

had to take away 3 for the vote for DJS that wasn't changed, had to take 2 off Trace too
AlexSean
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Postby AlexSean » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:43 pm

I gotta say Liam, I do really appreciate everything you've done and all the work you've put in to this Draft Game so don't take what I'm about to say as inconsiderate of that, but I think you've crafted a relatively imperialistic, far-too-rigid system where people are being docked left and right for having too many matches, not voting on time or for the right people, etc... IMO it's all way too extreme for what should be a fun activity that we all enjoy. Once again, I do greatly appreciate all the help you've given me throughout this process and I respect the hard work you've done in running this, but I do believe some rule changes to soften the consequences for seemingly pretty minimal offenses would make for an overall better experience for everyone.

Danger Liam
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Postby Danger Liam » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:47 pm

It's cool, i get that my way of doing things may come off as pretty strict but I can't help but do things that way. To me it just makes it all fair if everyone is treated in exactly the same way. As for voting, to me i just haven't ever really been excepting of people not voting on things so ya know, again just me. The rules themselves (like the number of matches and such) came from Drama so I was just sticking with what already worked.
Rob
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Postby Rob » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:52 pm

The actual voting is way to time consuming.

If I could have just put the peoples names and the score I would have voted more as it is very very time consuming to write out exactly what match I liked best from each card and my overall thoughts of each card.

I would have preferred to do it with a general synopsis for the whole thing and then the points.
CURRENT Image
FORMER Image

SDFC
Hazard
Spelling Nazi

Postby Hazard » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:55 pm

Danger Liam wrote:
Hazard wrote:Not entirely sure how I finished on -1, but okay. Congrats Dragon Ace.

had to take away 3 for the vote for DJS that wasn't changed, had to take 2 off Trace too

I didn't want to change it for Sabbath. He changed his card to five matches and I still wanted to give him the 3. Same with Trace, he had five matches and I'd have still given him the two points.

Eli Cottonwood, Giant Gonzalez, Gobbledy Gooker, The Great Khali, Head, Hervina, Mantaur, Moppy, Santina Marella, The Shockmaster, Swagger Soaring Eagle, YOSHIHIKO
Danger Liam
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Postby Danger Liam » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:02 pm

Yeah but your vote especially stated your favourite match on his card was a match that no longer existed I did say when he updated his card to re cast that vote, I had no problem with you still picking the card but you needed to say that you still wanted to vote for it after the change.
Trace
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Postby Trace » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:59 pm

Danger Liam wrote:

Could have done with a bit of warning that I was gonna be docked points for not rushing through those changes, especially when we weren't given any kind of extended deadline warning for it, though I still would have kept DJS in second. Don't remember seeing anywhere that that was a thing.

Anyway, congrats to Ace, some really cool cards this time round, looking forward to going again next time.

Return to “2013”