Hey all

Please introduce yourself here once you have registered. Thank you and enjoy your time here!
Vespertine
Characters Handled: Vespertine

Hey all

Postby Vespertine » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:43 pm

Hey there all

Probably about time I should intro myself. I'm Geoff. I live in California in a little known town called Paso Robles but I just moved here a year ago. I'm originally from the Bay Area. Paso Robles is 4 hours south of that.

Anyway, I have been efedding since 1997 (that's right). I'm 41. I'm a merchandiser in real life so I'm the guy that says "I don't work here". So I thought I retired from efedding in 2016. And I straight up quit cold turkey and up until I signed here I thought I wasn't coming back. But I got the itch again and wanted to play Vespertine again so I'm back. She is my longest running character. I didn't start with her. I started with a guy named Scarfaced Snake and played him for a few years. He went by the wayside and I wanted to try my hand at RPing a female and it came easier (for some odd reason) so I have been efedding with Vespertine for a while now. My real life inspirations for her /are/were Melina, Trish, Victoria, Lita and Gail Kim. But I saw Gail specifically my first time and I modeled Vespertine after her. When I saw her I was like: "Damn. I'm ditching Snake to be a female wrestler like that. She is AWESOME!" In some of my past promos I have Vesp and Gail as best friends who help each other out in their respective federations.

I have been a writer since elementary school. Nothing major published yet only a few news features and articles (but have also written poems, stories and novels). I was a HUGE fan of wrestling (WWE, WCW,) back in the 80s and 90s. I still rememeber Undertaker's debut. But ironically I quit watching wrestling in 2004. It just wasn't interesting anymore but I kept efedding until 2016. Yay! Go me! But having been out a while, I need to figure out how to do it again. It's like learning to ride a unicycle all over again (which I have never done).

I think I just turned this into a novel. Well hope to see you all around. Looks like a pretty good place. Looks like I'm staying. PM me if you have arcs/storylines/directions/feuds you want to try with my character or just in general. Ves will take on anyone man or woman.
[center]You will feel death... by... Diva[/center][/i][/b][/color]

Opponents Defeated
- Richard Head
- Lynx
- "Gokuda" Kaida Kagome, Matriarch of Clan Kagome
- Capt. Fabulous

Dan
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer
Characters Handled: Dan Bennett

Re: Hey all

Postby Dan » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:37 pm

You came in at a very interesting time. Legends, which is XWA's "Wrestlemania", is rapidly approaching. I'm very interested to see your work.
AngelicaVaughn

Re: Hey all

Postby AngelicaVaughn » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:35 pm

Hey Geoff! ALways good to see a new face. Thanks for sharing your story, it's always nice to know who's on the other end of the screen! :) I handle Angelica, currently the TV Champion, and I already loo forward to our first bout! Hope you have a great time here. XWA is a great place, with great staff, very talented writers, and I've always had a real blast here. Hope the same goes for you.

See you in the ring! Or... Not sure if you have a twitter, but if you do, feel free to follow my charrie at @Angie_VaughnBMR ^_^