Tôi là David Baldacci. Quản trị viên mới

Please introduce yourself here once you have registered. Thank you and enjoy your time here!
Baldacci

Tôi là David Baldacci. Quản trị viên mới

Postby Baldacci » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:42 am

"Good thing we figured they would start our butt kicked from the get-go," said Robie. "And wear appropriate clothing."

"Six minutes to the speed was not a killer. But the hills can make it seemlike a speed five minutes, maybe less." She glanced Humvee, measure distance and speed. "Figure thirty feet will cause us no problems."

"Yes."

The run was not 3 miles, though. It was six. And the last mile is not hilly. The last three miles had. Exactly four seconds later at 36 minutes, they arrived at the sprawling complex on a plateau surrounded by forests or predominantly evergreens. The CIA loved putting facilities in the middle of nowhere, if only because they see someone come milesaway form.

The Humvee stopped and jumped out of Marks as Robie and Reel it reaches. They stopped on the spot kick, let her muscles, lungs and heart cool.

"Now, that's not so bad is it?" Marks said.

"No, I'm sure your Hummer ride was very warm and comfortable," Reel said. "So when you say you want to be with us every step of the way I guess that is metaphor?"

Marks smiled. "You'll see more of me than you ever wanted."

"From behind a window? Or beside us?" Reel said. "I mean, why do we need to have all the fun? But if you can not cut it, not to worry. Jockeys table get out of shape really fast."

Mark smile disappeared. "Gear of you are in your room. But we will not be heading there just yet. After some warm up, we want to let you get in a real workout."

She ran up the stairs in the complex. It was built of wood, with metal roof, covered with mesh Cammie, and have sensors arrayed on all it has jamming devices built into them. There are many more surveillance cameras in the city of London and armed guards patrol with dogs attacking German shepherd that will not be your friend if you do not belong here.

---David Baldacci
XWA Administrator

You do not need to know everything about my business. All you need to know is that we're the network administrators.

™&© 2015 Myopia Network
Baldacci

Re: Tôi là David Baldacci. Quản trị viên mới

Postby Baldacci » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:45 am

Đây là giới thiệu của tôi. Tôi hành động như David Baldacci. Các tác giả đoạt giải thưởng của The Target.

You do not need to know everything about my business. All you need to know is that we're the network administrators.

™&© 2015 Myopia Network
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Social Media/GFX Handler

Re: Tôi là David Baldacci. Quản trị viên mới

Postby DJS » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:01 pm

Hi,

Welcome to the XWA!

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

DJS,
XWA Head Admin
New to XWA? Need management? Look no further...

Return to “Introductions”