Hey all

Please introduce yourself here once you have registered. Thank you and enjoy your time here!
Vespertine
Characters Handled: Vespertine

Hey all

Postby Vespertine » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:43 pm

Hey there all

Probably about time I should intro myself. I'm Geoff. I live in California in a little known town called Paso Robles but I just moved here a year ago. I'm originally from the Bay Area. Paso Robles is 4 hours south of that.

Anyway, I have been efedding since 1997 (that's right). I'm 41. I'm a merchandiser in real life so I'm the guy that says "I don't work here". So I thought I retired from efedding in 2016. And I straight up quit cold turkey and up until I signed here I thought I wasn't coming back. But I got the itch again and wanted to play Vespertine again so I'm back. She is my longest running character. I didn't start with her. I started with a guy named Scarfaced Snake and played him for a few years. He went by the wayside and I wanted to try my hand at RPing a female and it came easier (for some odd reason) so I have been efedding with Vespertine for a while now. My real life inspirations for her /are/were Melina, Trish, Victoria, Lita and Gail Kim. But I saw Gail specifically my first time and I modeled Vespertine after her. When I saw her I was like: "Damn. I'm ditching Snake to be a female wrestler like that. She is AWESOME!" In some of my past promos I have Vesp and Gail as best friends who help each other out in their respective federations.

I have been a writer since elementary school. Nothing major published yet only a few news features and articles (but have also written poems, stories and novels). I was a HUGE fan of wrestling (WWE, WCW,) back in the 80s and 90s. I still rememeber Undertaker's debut. But ironically I quit watching wrestling in 2004. It just wasn't interesting anymore but I kept efedding until 2016. Yay! Go me! But having been out a while, I need to figure out how to do it again. It's like learning to ride a unicycle all over again (which I have never done).

I think I just turned this into a novel. Well hope to see you all around. Looks like a pretty good place. Looks like I'm staying. PM me if you have arcs/storylines/directions/feuds you want to try with my character or just in general. Ves will take on anyone man or woman.
You will feel death... by... Diva
Dan
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer
Characters Handled: Dan Bennett

Re: Hey all

Postby Dan » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:37 pm

You came in at a very interesting time. Legends, which is XWA's "Wrestlemania", is rapidly approaching. I'm very interested to see your work.
AngelicaVaughn
XWA World Television Champion
XWA World Television Champion

Re: Hey all

Postby AngelicaVaughn » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:35 pm

Hey Geoff! ALways good to see a new face. Thanks for sharing your story, it's always nice to know who's on the other end of the screen! :) I handle Angelica, currently the TV Champion, and I already loo forward to our first bout! Hope you have a great time here. XWA is a great place, with great staff, very talented writers, and I've always had a real blast here. Hope the same goes for you.

See you in the ring! Or... Not sure if you have a twitter, but if you do, feel free to follow my charrie at @Angie_VaughnBMR ^_^

Return to “Introductions”