Greetings

Please introduce yourself here once you have registered. Thank you and enjoy your time here!
TheLastEmperor

Greetings

Postby TheLastEmperor » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:43 am

Hello there. Allow me to properly introduce myself. I am TheLastEmperor. I hail from the beautiful state of Montana. A little about me. I am 22 years old, I am in college for English, I like hiking, fishing, camping, hunting, writing, cooking, video games and of course wrestling. An interesting fact about me is that I am a published author. I look forward to getting to know you guys so don't hesitate to say hey
Dan
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer
Characters Handled: Dan Bennett

Re: Greetings

Postby Dan » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:19 am

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the place.
Archer
Characters Handled: Blake Archer
El Conejo a Dos
El extraño guapo y Misterioso

Postby Archer » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:53 pm

Welcome!

That is cool you are published, what was your work about if I may ask? I have a friend that has been published his was just a novel and another did a parenting book, so you have me curious. lol.
TheLastEmperor

Postby TheLastEmperor » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:22 am

Archer wrote:Welcome!

That is cool you are published, what was your work about if I may ask? I have a friend that has been published his was just a novel and another did a parenting book, so you have me curious. lol.

It's about a young man who after serving time for breaking and entering ends up in a correctional high school where he becomes the sole QB for the football team as he tries to lead his team and fight in a uphill war
https://www.bookrix.com/_ebook-zachary- ... nd-chance/
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Characters Handled: Emery Layton
Adam Fenric
Aki Yasuko

Postby DJS » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:17 pm

A published author- nice! I'm DJS, I book the Supershows, I make the site look pretty and I do general admin bits and bobs. I also handle Emery Layton and Adam Fenric.

If you wanna know anything, I'm a PM away!
New to XWA? Need management? Look no further...

Return to “Introductions”