bang!

Please introduce yourself here once you have registered. Thank you and enjoy your time here!
Kincaid
Lord of the Ring Participant

bang!

Postby Kincaid » Thu May 31, 2018 4:18 pm

See, but like...I wanted a catchy intro...and my character has this like Bullet theme and I-

Shut up! My intro isn't stupid, yours is!

Hey everybody!

I'm Anthony. I've been efedding...god, thirteen years? What am I doing with my life?

I am super into pro wrestling - specifically New Japan and Lucha Underground - and comic books! I really dig DC comics. And Fallout. And metal gear! If anyone has any tips to not suck at Metal Gear Solid 5 you'd be awesome.

I'm very happy to meet everyone. DJS is good people, and I look forward to knowing the rest of you.
Dan
Characters Handled: Dan Bennett

Re: bang!

Postby Dan » Thu May 31, 2018 5:15 pm

You think DJS is good people?

Oh dear god...

Kidding. I've actually tagged up with the guy, he IS good people.

Welcome! I play as Dan Bennett and my name is...err...Dan. Not to brag(tell of my own failures in life), but I've also been fedding for a long time, going on 16 years. Hope you stick around, after 13 years I would think you know what you're doing. :sbiggrin:
AngelicaVaughn

Postby AngelicaVaughn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:05 am

Hi, I handle Angelica, resident leggy blonde and five foot ten cat lady with the bestest theme song ever. Hope you have a blast here!

Also don't listen to Dan, I've been fedding for 13 years myself and have absolutely no idea what I'm doing!
Archer
Characters Handled: Blake Archer
El Conejo a Dos
El extraño guapo y Misterioso

Postby Archer » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:36 am

:woot: The bullet king!

I am glad to see you around here man, I've enjoined your matches I've read elsewhere. There are a lot of good peoples within XWA I hope you enjoy your time here.

Return to “Introductions”