Oh Hi All

Please introduce yourself here once you have registered. Thank you and enjoy your time here!
SeattleGuy

Oh Hi All

Postby SeattleGuy » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:01 pm

Hi. I'm a new guy round these parts. Name is Alex.

Hope it's fun here.
Christian_Andrews

Re: Oh Hi All

Postby Christian_Andrews » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:08 pm

In unison:

Hiiiii Alex.

Lol welcome brother, I'm rather new as well so I don't have too much to say, but the people here seem awesome. I think if you stick around, you'll love it. :D
SeattleGuy

Postby SeattleGuy » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:55 pm

Thanks for the welcome. Is there sign ups on the site where I can go to have my character put at in the shows? I just got into fedding not long ago so I'm still trying to get used to how these things are run.
RevolutionJones
Booking Team Member
Booking Team Member
Characters Handled: A.J. Morales
Hyphy Machinery (Dontell Porter & Jason Moana)

Postby RevolutionJones » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:05 am

Hey Alex! I'm Rev. Welcome aboard. XWA was my first fed too, and it's definitely a damn good place to start.

So as far as getting booked, you have a few different options. If you wanna go big and debut at a Supershow, the signup thread for No Man's Land is HERE. We do one Supershow for each month's cycle.

If that seems a bit intimidating and/or you feel like it would make more sense for your character to debut on TV, the signup thread for this month's episodes of XWA Massacre is HERE. We run two of these a cycle, and you can pick if you wanna work both shows or just do one or the other.

And if you don't make the sign-up deadlines for any of the shows, don't worry, you still have options. If you wanna post a promo for whatever shows are up at the moment, you can do that here HERE. There's also this nice little corner of the boards for putting character development segments that don't necessarily fit on an actual show.

Last, but certainly not least, we have the Hardcore 24/7 section. You've probably seen it in the sidebar already, but basically, if you ever feel like writing a match that takes place nowhere near an actual wrestling ring, you can send a DM to the Hardcore 24/7 booking team at any time with your character's name and your match location idea. Once it's approved, there'll be a match thread on the Hardcore 24/7 board for your shot at the Hardcore Championship--which, at the moment, happens to belong to me.

If you have any more questions, ask away.

Return to “Introductions”