I Want to Believe

Please introduce yourself here once you have registered. Thank you and enjoy your time here!
Ernie

I Want to Believe

Postby Ernie » Tue May 16, 2017 11:38 pm

OH BABY YOU,
YOU GOT WHAT I NEEEEED.
BUT YOU SAY IT'S JUST A FED,
BUT YOU SAY IT'S JUST A FED.

Hey everyone, my name is Ernie. I've been efedding since the mid-1990s. I remember things like setting up the VCR to record shows on VHS tapes, CompuServe, Prodigy, and AOL being things (I was on AOL and never got to try the others, sadly), and I remember when pro-wrestling was still good.

I've come to join the tournament. It was a tough decision between registering Gordon Patrick/Pat Gordon, Jr. and Max Hopper, but since I'm once again doing more with Max Hopper lately, I decided to toss him in. The character started somewhere around the year 2002. He was initially a cowardly prima donna heel. He took some radical turns a couple of years later. First, he turned into a quirky baby-face. Then, in 2006, he turned into a paranormal investigator. He investigated such mysteries as the disappearance of Ecto Cooler and often would think people were something paranormal when they were not.

He hasn't run straight through the whole time, but that's another story for another time. Anyway, he's back now. I'm handling him in an angle fed called NBW. I'll have his bio posted in the next day or too, I imagine.

Other facts about me: I helped out with match-writing a few times last year for Fight 1 Wrestling and a couple of times my matches were named to the E-Wrestling Guys Card of the Week (hooray! :D), I did a podcast devoted to e-fedding for five years from 2010-2015, and I will likely NEVER write a battle royal again.

I'm glad to meet you all and participate in the Lord of the Rings Tournament where maybe Max Hopper can meet a hobbit or something. I think he would like that, very much.

Good luck to you all and remember, today is a good day to die! Qapla'!
purestylefans@gmail.com on Skype - when I made the new Skype name last year it made me just use my email address.
Dragon Ace
XWA Co-Owner
XWA Co-Owner

Re: I Want to Believe

Postby Dragon Ace » Wed May 17, 2017 2:13 am

Battle Royal's are a BITCH. Sympathise!

Welcome Aboard mate. Glad to have you here :)
Ernie

Postby Ernie » Wed May 17, 2017 8:20 am

Thanks! :)
purestylefans@gmail.com on Skype - when I made the new Skype name last year it made me just use my email address.
XxChronoTrigxX
XWA Hardcore Champion
XWA Hardcore Champion

Postby XxChronoTrigxX » Sat May 20, 2017 3:06 am

Welcome to the site. My name is Tim. Hope you stick around and enjoy the site :)

Ernie

Postby Ernie » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:12 pm

Thank you... Tim?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
styg

Postby styg » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:28 am

Hey, I know you!
19W|3D|5L
Hardcore Champion x3 | Gladiatorial Champion | World Heavyweight Champion | first Supreme Champion
Breaker of The Streak
@sugarhardy
Ernie

Postby Ernie » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:13 pm

Hey Styg!
Ernie

Postby Ernie » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:09 pm

Is it bad that I let my NBW bio get so out of date over the years that I just use the one I posted here for this tournament to write my matches over there?

Return to “Introductions”