Heyo!

Please introduce yourself here once you have registered. Thank you and enjoy your time here!
TheFox

Heyo!

Postby TheFox » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:00 pm

Howdy folks. I'm an old fart in the e-fedding world, but been away for a couple years after a lot of the scene died out (when us old farts got real jobs and moved to the horrors of Meatspace, I guess. xP) Been getting back into wrestling as of late so I figured I'd give the old hobby a try, see how it's holding up, and it just so happens that I've very rarely done match e-feds and XWA seemed like an interesting enough place!

Hope to have a fun time, and hopefully not annoy y'all too much. x3
XxChronoTrigxX

Re: Heyo!

Postby XxChronoTrigxX » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:24 pm

Welcome back to the fedding world. My name is Tim, I'm the guy who uses Lx-Tim on the fed. Any questions you can contact the board admins or anyone else who has been here a while. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
Jessi

Postby Jessi » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:44 pm

Heyo to yourself! Names Jessi, I run Austin Carter, Trevor Miller and the inactive Levi Danielson and Jasin Smith. Welcome aboard!

"Santa will deliver no presents. I will Crown Kick him. Fuck you, small children." - DJS
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Social Media/GFX Handler

Postby DJS » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:16 am

Hello there, Mr. Fox!

I'm DJS, I handle Diamond Jack Sabbath, Emery Layton, Adam Fenric and Amy Taylor. I also run the XWA Facebook/Twitters and I'm the GFX/Tech guy for the site...so I do a fair bit! I've been here since late 2009 so I think I'm the longest tenured of the current crop of people coming and going so if you need to know anything and you wanna pick someone's brain, feel free shoot me a PM. Either me or any of the Booking Team, really!
New to XWA? Need management? Look no further...

Return to “Introductions”