XWA Legends XX: OPT-IN, Hype, & Discussion Thread (2019 Grand Finale Supershow)

Your first stop to discuss anything pertaining to XWA and current events in the fed.
RevolutionJones
XWA World Tag Team Champion
Characters Handled: A.J. Morales
Hyphy Machinery (Dontell Porter & Jason Moana)

XWA Legends XX: OPT-IN, Hype, & Discussion Thread (2019 Grand Finale Supershow)

Postby RevolutionJones » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:46 am

For 20 Years Strong, the XWA has done what no one else can do, and in Manchester, England, we'll end 2019 with a bang! It's time for the biggest show in professional wrestling (and e-fed match writing), the longest-running tradition in our history: Legends XX! We've got wars to win and scores to settle, and after it's over, our World will never be the same!

Secure your place in history now, 'cause even someplace as big as Etihad Stadium can fill up real quick...

Card Goes Up: 17th November 2019
Match Deadline: 1st December 2019
Voting Deadline: 6th December 2019

Roll Call (Singles Competitors):
Albion Gale
Dave O'Connor
Hanako Takeuchi
Jace Albright
Ace Andrews
Lx-Tim
The Oakster

Roll Call (Tag Teams):
The Demon Slayers (A.J. Morales & Minka Carter)
The Family Failures (Joey Miles & Alicia Miles)
Hustle Inc. (Ryoko Soda & Remi Lockett)

--

NOTES:
- This show is the MONTHLY SUPERSHOW Option. If you would like to be booked for XWA Legends XX, please reply to this topic by 17th November 2019. If you do not reply by this time, the card will have been posted and you will only be able to promo and will have to wait until our next show to be officially booked in a match.

- There will be NO tapings of XWA Massacre for this month, due to this being the biggest show of XWA's calendar year. All champions WILL be defending at Legends.

If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to post here or send a staff member a PM!

CONFIRMED THINGS:
-Albion Gale is the Supreme XWA Champion. Jace Albright is on top of the last set of XWA Top Ten rankings for this year. Let's see how those pieces fit...

-The Demon Slayers will defend the XWA World Tag Team Championships

-Hanako Takeuchi will defend at least one of the XWA Hardcore and World Television Championships

-Who will be inducted into the hallowed XWA Hall of Fame?

-Watch this space for more...
GiggityGopher
Lord of the Ring Participant
Characters Handled: Danny Diamond
Bloody Mary
Joey Miles

Re: XWA Legends XX: OPT-IN, Hype, & Discussion Thread (2019 Grand Finale Supershow)

Postby GiggityGopher » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:30 pm

Joey Miles & a partner in for a tag match. I'll edit this after I'm able to get something specific posted to reveal the partner, I just wanted to get this confirmed now.

The above thing is taken care of. Sign The Family Failures up for a tag match.
Last edited by GiggityGopher on Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dragon Ace
Characters Handled: Levinator
Ace Andrews
LJ Summers

Re: XWA Legends XX: OPT-IN, Hype, & Discussion Thread (2019 Grand Finale Supershow)

Postby Dragon Ace » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:00 am

Ace Andrews BAY BAY!!
XxChronoTrigxX
XWA Legend

Postby XxChronoTrigxX » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:51 pm

You can officially sign Lx-Tim up for the show. :)
PhoenixRoost
Supreme XWA Champion
Supreme XWA Champion

Postby PhoenixRoost » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:45 pm

I mean I'm already signed on for the show by necessity, but this post is to say that I am actually alive and you can expect me to post.
The Oakster
Characters Handled: The Oakster

Postby The Oakster » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:21 am

Hey. Been giving this a bit of thought and I've decided to say count me in for a guest spot on the show! Still kicking myself for no-showing the LOTR second round (I was suffering from a bit of writer's block back then alongside RL things), so the least I can do is to try and redeem myself here.
RevolutionJones
Characters Handled: A.J. Morales
Hyphy Machinery (Dontell Porter & Jason Moana)

Postby RevolutionJones » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:12 am

Huge thanks to everyone who's put their names down! OK...so I have the card pretty much drawn up, it's just I need to talk over logistics on a couple matches before I officially post the card. It should go live tomorrow, and we'll have all the deadlines and such all adjusted accordingly.

Stay tuned and get hyped! This is gonna be one helluva show, I can feel it

Return to “XWA Zone”