The Lord Of The Ring Summer Tournament has finally come to a close, and XWA's bi-weekly episodic show carries on following the annual tournament! Episode 50 will be a special, live from the Rogers Arena in Vancouver, British Columbia! Finally, after Gold Rush, the XWA returns home to the Battlezone in Chicago, Illinois.
XWA Massacre: Episode 50 - Gold Up North
Taped At: Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC, Canada (18,910 Capacity)
Card Goes Up: August 4th, 2019
Match Deadline: August 14th, 2019
Voting Deadline: August 19th, 2019
XWA Massacre: Episode 51
Taped At: XWA BattleZone, Chicago, IL (1,500 Capacity)
Card Goes Up: August 20th, 2019
Match Deadline: August 30th, 2019
Voting Deadline: September 4th, 2019 -- THIS EPISODE IS NOW PART OF THE SEPTEMBER CYCLE
Roll Call (Singles Competitors):
Jace Albright (#50 & #51)
Austin Carter (#50)
Dave O'Connor (#50)
Roll Call (Tag Teams):
Albion Gale & The Phoenix (#50)
Fighting Gold (#51)
- This show is the BI-WEEKLY Television Show Option. If you would like to be booked, please reply to this topic by the time the first card goes up, which will be on AUGUST 4TH, 2019. If you wait until after then to sign up, you will only be able to promo until the second card goes live.
- It IS possible to be booked on both a Supershow AND Massacre in the same month, but only sign up for both if you feel you can handle the workload. These two options have been created specifically to cater to people with different levels of availability. However this is only a faint split between shows- if you want to build your Supershow match via promo or run a storyline on television outside of what's happening on the Supershow that month, Massacre is a great way to do it!
- The current XWA World Television Champion will be counted as "active" as long as they have the belt, and will be booked to defend it on every Massacre episode that they hold it.
- If the Supreme XWA Champion does not defend on a Supershow that month, they will have to defend on an episode of Massacre. The title MUST be defended at least once a month.
- If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to post here or send a staff member a PM!