Your first stop to discuss anything pertaining to XWA and current events in the fed.
Alex_Krull

Postby Alex_Krull » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:52 pm

Hey guys
I updated my contract to give Krull a gimmick similar to Lesnar with pints of Kane and a big attitude problem, his move set was updated to give a more MMA fighter style so please tell me what you think.

Link to my contract
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=6413

please give me your feedback.
:wgaf: Alex & Kristine Krull :wgaf:
:stongue: Join the #PushKrull movement :stongue:
styg

Re: Feedback: Krull's Contract

Postby styg » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:29 am

I love the idea of him struggling with his anger, always being on the verge of breaking down into being a monster. There's some really nice internal conflict to explore there.

One random point of curiosity - is he of British/American/etc descent? He has, as far as I can tell, a non-Norwegian name (David is an extremely are first name in Norway and Newark doesn't look like a Norwegian-language construction) and I'm curious as to where it comes from.
19W|3D|5L
Hardcore Champion x3 | Gladiatorial Champion | World Heavyweight Champion | first Supreme Champion
Breaker of The Streak
@sugarhardy
Alex_Krull

Re: Feedback: Krull's Contract

Postby Alex_Krull » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:48 pm

The truth is I used my real first name there and never thought about that detail... I am gonna go with british decent because the last name is soooooo british :stongue:
:wgaf: Alex & Kristine Krull :wgaf:
:stongue: Join the #PushKrull movement :stongue:

Return to “XWA Zone”