It's been awhile

Your first stop to discuss anything pertaining to XWA and current events in the fed.
Dysfunctional
Booking Team Member
Booking Team Member

It's been awhile

Postby Dysfunctional » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:06 pm

A long while, actually. I received an email from Angelus (probably a bot, I'm guessing) and it was one of those "We miss you/come back and see what's new" type of messages, so I said "why not?"

I heard that this place got hacked, too, but I'm glad it's still standing. That being said, how's everything going?
Dan
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Re: It's been awhile

Postby Dan » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:55 am

Was it from Angelus? I know DJS sent out an email a few days ago. Anyways, we got hacked for like a day but we didn't lose anything. And we're still here, yes. lol

Thinking of coming back? We'd love to have ya.
Dysfunctional
Booking Team Member
Booking Team Member

Postby Dysfunctional » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:52 pm

It was from Angelus, actually lol. And on coming back, I'll have to see what happens in the coming weeks first. See, I got laid off recently and idk if I'll get picked up soon or not, which means I'll be busy job hunting. I really don't think match writing at this point is a good idea because I wouldn't have time for it and I don't want to make that kind of commitment with what's going on in RL, y'know? I may consider it later on when things start to pick up.

However, I'll be popping in now and then. :scool:
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Social Media/GFX Handler

Postby DJS » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:54 pm

It'd show as Angelus because its his site, but it was me, Austin (aw son of a...).

Doors always open, fella. Drake Dysfunction needs to win the big one some day.
New to XWA? Need management? Look no further...
Dysfunctional
Booking Team Member
Booking Team Member

Postby Dysfunctional » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:49 am

Oh most definitely. In fact, the ONLY thing keeping me from fedding again is the reason I gave up above. Has ANYONE dethroned Jackal?
Alex_Krull

Postby Alex_Krull » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:24 am

No but Drake could be THE ONE
:wgaf: Alex & Kristine Krull :wgaf:
:stongue: Join the #PushKrull movement :stongue:
Canadian
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Postby Canadian » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:33 am

Drake will just be another one. ;)

How have you been man?

PS- Also still comfortably on the throne.

It'd be a nice little oddity if one day he somehow won the world title- Diamond Jack Sabbath
You gotta admit, JJJ turning heel out of nowhere would be the rage of rages.- Drake Dysfunction
Baldacci

Postby Baldacci » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:27 pm

Don't know much about you, but glad you back and I'm new as well. A little sportmanship coming from a rookie vet. And I'm guessing Jackal is the Heavyweight Champion. How perfect. I guess now I can say that its all the way reasonable to believe that I'm coming for it.

You do not need to know everything about my business. All you need to know is that we're the network administrators.

™&© 2015 Myopia Network
Dysfunctional
Booking Team Member
Booking Team Member

Postby Dysfunctional » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:03 pm

Dang. I absolutely HAVE to be the one, then. I'll be the Finn Balor to his Kevin Owens :twisted:

Canadian wrote:Drake will just be another one. ;)

How have you been man?

PS- Also still comfortably on the throne.

I've been good, man. Can't complain too much, really. Just needed some time to myself for a while. I wanted to check this place out again and maybe see what I can do that I couldn't do then, you know?

Baldacci wrote:Don't know much about you, but glad you back and I'm new as well. A little sportmanship coming from a rookie vet. And I'm guessing Jackal is the Heavyweight Champion. How perfect. I guess now I can say that its all the way reasonable to believe that I'm coming for it.

Nice to meet you. I can't say that I'm one of the originals, but I almost fall in the same boat as DJS almost. I started here a couple of months after they brought this place back as a second incarnation, and boy was I privileged to be a witness and also be a part of some historic as well as epic story lines and feuds. I'd love to come back and make some memories of my own here that will be long-lasting. Winning the title off of Jackal would be one hell of a memory. :swink:

Alex_Krull wrote:No but Drake could be THE ONE

Anyone of you could be the one. EVERYONE can be beaten. You just gotta have the attitude about it to say that "I can write the better match."
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Social Media/GFX Handler

Postby DJS » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:05 pm

SAVE_US.DRAKE
New to XWA? Need management? Look no further...

Return to “XWA Zone”