All purpose "New XWA Theme" Discussion Thread

Your first stop to discuss anything pertaining to XWA and current events in the fed.
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Social Media/GFX Handler

Re: All purpose "New XWA Theme" Discussion Thread

Postby DJS » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:47 pm

UPDATE- The icons are being TESTED right now. Please report if it's slowing down the boards or we don't quite like them.
New to XWA? Need management? Look no further...
ProudlyPerverted
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Postby ProudlyPerverted » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:33 am

Not viewed on pc, but on phone in portrait and landscape the images are freaking huge lol. They look awesome tho, and I'm loving the idea.
boo(bies)™

Cow, The Legend. Apparently.
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Social Media/GFX Handler

Postby DJS » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:43 am

Really? Hmm...I might need to make some adjustments. I've been using my own phone for testing purposes as well and it all seems hunky dory.

Can you attach a screenshot so I can see?
SuperSnoopz

Postby SuperSnoopz » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:52 am

I just wanna bring up something you mentioned on that FaceBook eFedding page.

You said there's no easy way to view latest posts. Are you aware that you can click the "Quick links" bit near the top, left side, under the banner, and then go to "New posts" to see the latest posts?
Razer

Postby Razer » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:09 am

SuperSnoopz wrote:I just wanna bring up something you mentioned on that FaceBook eFedding page.

You said there's no easy way to view latest posts. Are you aware that you can click the "Quick links" bit near the top, left side, under the banner, and then go to "New posts" to see the latest posts?

I do this, but i think DJS might be referring to the old style where it used to show the latest post in a sub-section

XWA Record (WDL): 8-0-1
Gladiatorial Champion (Won at XWA Massacre: Lords and Gods [30th January show date] - ?????)
Smith Jones

Postby Smith Jones » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:50 pm

This place looks unreal. I haven't been around terribly much this week. Crazy life right now. But I am so happy to see this killer theme on here. Everything looks fucking fantastic!

Damn.
@imSmithJones
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Social Media/GFX Handler

Postby DJS » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:27 pm

Razer wrote:
SuperSnoopz wrote:I just wanna bring up something you mentioned on that FaceBook eFedding page.

I do this, but i think DJS might be referring to the old style where it used to show the latest post in a sub-section

Spot on. I'm sure we all agree when we say we shouldn't have to squint to see if there's a new post in, say...I'm Calling You Out. There is actually a "Recent Topics" extension but I'm not sure I like it asthetically and it would mess around with stuff.
ProudlyPerverted
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Postby ProudlyPerverted » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:31 pm

Its saying the image/filesize is too large, so I'll have to download and edit them on the pc later.
boo(bies)™

Cow, The Legend. Apparently.
SuperSnoopz

Postby SuperSnoopz » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:45 pm

DJS wrote:
Razer wrote:

Spot on. I'm sure we all agree when we say we shouldn't have to squint to see if there's a new post in, say...I'm Calling You Out. There is actually a "Recent Topics" extension but I'm not sure I like it asthetically and it would mess around with stuff.

Ah, alright.

Something else; is the site gonna get a darker background at any point? I'm not sure what colors to use for my match post, because I think I read you (or someone) say somewhere that you guys wanna make the background darker, but it's still light.
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Social Media/GFX Handler

Postby DJS » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:04 pm

You don't need to worry about that just yet.

I'm looking to see exactly how this version feels before I go tinkering, but that won't be for a while.

Return to “XWA Zone”