The Suggestion Box

Your first stop to discuss anything pertaining to XWA and current events in the fed.
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Social Media/GFX Handler

The Suggestion Box

Postby DJS » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:41 am

Hi there! This thread should be pretty self explanatory.

Got an idea for the XWA? Graphics? Layout? Booking? Hell a match type or a PPV idea, I like to think this is OUR fed and as such it should be somewhere we can all call the shots, really.

Submit them belowwwww
New to XWA? Need management? Look no further...
Canadian
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Re: The Suggestion Box

Postby Canadian » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:48 am

I would really like to see a recapping type event for Massacre. I mean we see which matches win and become continuity but I would like to start to see the continuity itself become established.

Second, a roster page that does not show that Angelus is the current Heavyweight Champion.

It'd be a nice little oddity if one day he somehow won the world title- Diamond Jack Sabbath
You gotta admit, JJJ turning heel out of nowhere would be the rage of rages.- Drake Dysfunction
PrinceAlexIII

Postby PrinceAlexIII » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:15 am

Agree with Canadian.
Man DJS, the championships need to be updated.
Canadian, change your Jack Jackson Jr picture LOL.
And we have to get the XWA active, MORE than EVER.
XWA ALL TIME ACHIEVEMENTS.

1X Hardcore Champion (FORMER)
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Social Media/GFX Handler

Postby DJS » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:41 pm

Canadian wrote:I would really like to see a recapping type event for Massacre. I mean we see which matches win and become continuity but I would like to start to see the continuity itself become established.

Second, a roster page that does not show that Angelus is the current Heavyweight Champion.

In doing results from now on. You'll have full shows to read back.

Title Histories is where you'll find current champions from now on and rest assured I'm dealing with that this week.
XxChronoTrigxX
Supreme XWA Champion
Supreme XWA Champion

Postby XxChronoTrigxX » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:29 am

I couldn't find one, so I presume there isn't a thread for the match types here in XWA. If possible, could there be one? Also, I have a few match suggestions to use at this site's discretion. They are matches that were created in a former site in Wrestling Unleashed that I thought could add to the overall XWA experience. Here are the match types I thought can be added:

Redemption Chamber

In a set-up similar to that of the Elimination Chamber, there is a cage with 4 pods in between the cage and the ring. Unlike the Elimination Chamber however, the floor outside of the ring isn't raised. This is to allow access to weapons, including ladders which are a vital part of this match, from under the ring. All 4, 5 or 6 men start off in the ring together. If somebody pins or is submitted, he must be placed in one of the pods for a 2-minute time out. This puts him at a disadvantage, because he obviously can't win the match if he's locked in the pod. The World Championship hangs from the cage. The first man to unhook that Championship from the cage roof is the winner.

Pure Match

Strict Warning/Disqualification Will Occur if Any Of The Following Are Observed:
Eye Gouging/Raking/Poking
Low Blow
Weapon Strike
Choking
Not Obliging To Rope Break
Staying Out of The Ring

Pure Blood Match

Pure match rules apply. Victory may only be obtained through first blood caused by one's own hands.

Terror of the Mind Match

Two opponents are locked in a room together for 24 hours (they must take place in a pre-match promo segment). When they are released from their chains, the lights come on and reveal a decrepid bathroom. They may use any objects in the room the incapacitate the opponent. Win only by submission or knock out. Unsanctioned, and locked in.

SuperSnoopz
Lord of the Ring Participant

Postby SuperSnoopz » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:30 am

Pretty sure 2WWF didn't create the Pure Match, Tim. XD I think Logan did actually create the Pure Blood Match, though.

Also, if we're suggesting match stips, I'm always partial to the 30/60 Minutes in Hell Match that myself and Jeff (Ace Acid) co-created. Basically, you take a cage about the size of Hell in a Cell, entwine the walls with razor wire, put weapons all around the ring, inside the cage, and let motherfuckers beat the shit out of each other for either 30 or 60 minutes in a no-DQ Ironman match.

A suggestion unrelated to match types: I think a slight change to the roster forums would be good. I'd rename the "Sign Your Contract" forum to "Roster", place the tag team forum as a sub-forum in there and move the topics in the other "Roster" forum to the XWA Handbook forum or some other forum for general information. It's just kind of confusing, having a forum titled "Roster" that doesn't actually have the roster in it.
XxChronoTrigxX
Supreme XWA Champion
Supreme XWA Champion

Postby XxChronoTrigxX » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:44 am

I had no idea XD It was the only time I heard of it, so I just assumed. Either way, just ideas of matches I thought could be added.

DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Social Media/GFX Handler

Postby DJS » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:25 am

SuperSnoopz wrote:Pretty sure 2WWF didn't create the Pure Match, Tim. XD I think Logan did actually create the Pure Blood Match, though.

Also, if we're suggesting match stips, I'm always partial to the 30/60 Minutes in Hell Match that myself and Jeff (Ace Acid) co-created. Basically, you take a cage about the size of Hell in a Cell, entwine the walls with razor wire, put weapons all around the ring, inside the cage, and let motherfuckers beat the shit out of each other for either 30 or 60 minutes in a no-DQ Ironman match.

A suggestion unrelated to match types: I think a slight change to the roster forums would be good. I'd rename the "Sign Your Contract" forum to "Roster", place the tag team forum as a sub-forum in there and move the topics in the other "Roster" forum to the XWA Handbook forum or some other forum for general information. It's just kind of confusing, having a forum titled "Roster" that doesn't actually have the roster in it.

Yeah I've been meaning to do something with the Roster forums. I mean the reason they're like they are currently with the "Sign Your Contract" forum right in the top forum is because of my line of thinking that if you're a new member, you've just read the handbook, you've introduced yourself, you don't want to jump through too many hoops to put your profile up so a big forum saying "Sign Your Contract" would be enough of an indicator of OI. YOU. HERE NEXT. But I'll have a look at the Roster section for definite, as there may be a few things in there that can be shifted around.

As for match types, that's actually a really good idea. We actually had something exactly the same as the Pure match here for a while when we ran the "Land of the Lawless" angle (Evil boss DJS took away all DQ/Count Out ruling except for one match type), although given the name of the title we had at the time it was called the Gladitorial Rules match from the XWA Gladitorial Championship. If the roster gets any bigger, I can see that coming back one day, as well as a few other belts.

Btw, thanks for using this, it's been a while since I set it up!
SuperSnoopz

Postby SuperSnoopz » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:36 am

Yeah, I understand the Sign Your Contract name. My main problem is the forum actually labeled "roster" not actually have the roster. It may just be confusing to new members. I know a few have talked to me about it being a tad confusing.

Glad to see the site's back up again, by the way. Now we can finally get into Lord of the Ring. 8)
GrowGoyfGrow
Head of the Prediction League

Postby GrowGoyfGrow » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:57 am

Yay the boards are back! <3

Return to “XWA Zone”