2018 Suggestions!

Your first stop to discuss anything pertaining to XWA and current events in the fed.
DJS
Site Admin

Re: 2018 Suggestions!

Postby DJS » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:45 am

And not a bad thought either! Might make things easier for definite! Good shout.
Need catching up on the current Runaways/Final story arc going into Legends? Look here!
Kryptops

Postby Kryptops » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:08 am

So I have a little big of a suggestion to help with the voting, since I agree with Lewis on being a little intimidated on voting- especially on bigger matches. I think add in a point-system where the voters are given a "credibility" number. For instance somebody like DJS could have a 5-point credibility score so that when he votes for a winner that post is given 5 "points" and maybe a newcomer could have a 1-2 point credibility score so that the post he picks only gets 1 "point". This would perhaps encourage newer members and people like myself vote, knowing that if maybe my wont immediately make-or-break match.

I typed this pretty fast with my attention somewhere else at the time, hopefully I broke it down enough for everyone to understand.
Archer
Characters Handled: Blake Archer
El Conejo a Dos
El extraño guapo y Misterioso

Postby Archer » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:01 pm

could we maybe roll with the community games idea?
I told Ace/Lev that I want to play Mafia and various other games we used to play on forums all the time.

Return to “XWA Zone”