Massacre #56 Results Delayed

XWA show and site updates from staff can be found here!
Rufus
Site Admin
Characters Handled: Kaida Kagome
Troy Spencer

Massacre #56 Results Delayed

Postby Rufus » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:00 pm

Hey everyone! Wanted to give a quick update on the results for Massacre #56 as the results deadline was on Thursday and they have not been posted yet. While the matches are still in the process of being graded, I wanted to personally apologize for the delay and take full responsibility for it as the previous week has been extremely busy for me IRL. Between juggling chores, work and writing, I unfortunately failed to keep up. However, we are still being assisted by the amazing Caleb Spires to get our results out ASAP, and they should be posted by Monday night at the latest, earliest by Sunday.

Once again, I apologize for the delay, and we'll be making sure that this won't cut into the upcoming Massacre's time to write until match deadline. In order to stick to our schedule, the Lord of the Ring supershow will be losing a few days to write until its deadline, but we figured that this would be best course of action to take as Massacres have way less time to write until the submission deadline in comparison to the supershow which has a full month dedicated to it.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to either myself or Gopher by sending us a Private Message, joining the Discord or DM'ing the official XWA BattleZone account on Twitter.
Beautiful signature courtesy of the wonderful DaveyBoy!