We're still standing

XWA show and site updates from staff can be found here!
RevolutionJones
XWA World Tag Team Champion
XWA World Tag Team Champion
Characters Handled: A.J. Morales
Hyphy Machinery (Dontell Porter & Jason Moana)

We're still standing

Postby RevolutionJones » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:50 am

Hey guys! Rev here. So...there's no way around this, the site has kinda fallen apart lately. Never got around to a competitive matchup for On A Boat that would need judging, let alone voting on it. Most of the matches for that show went unposted.

Here's my theory as to how that happened: as some of you may know, Michael Swift has stepped back from his role on XWA staff due to real-life commitments. In his stead, I decided to take over booking Massacre tapings from him for the rest of 2019, with the intention of giving the Massacre role to someone else starting in 2020 so that I could go back to focusing solely on booking the Supershows. As it turns out, this is a terrible idea, and it's very exhausting and hard to keep track of everything, and I now understand why those are two separate roles. And thanks in large part to me having a ton of IRL stuff to get through at the same time, things just sorta...fell off. Like, completely. And I owe you all an apology for not fulfilling my duties and, in the process, being the main reason for this fed going all but dormant for the past month and change.

So here's what we're gonna do...we're gonna bring in some new staff, we're gonna rejigger the schedule for 2020, we're gonna pin down a new formula for match judging and hopefully avoid falling into these same pitfalls again, but first...c'mon, you didn't think we were gonna skip Legends, did you?

That's right, signups for XWA Legends XX are LIVE! Like, literally right now! RIGHT HERE! You've got until November 17th to put your name on the list, so GO GO GO DO IT NOW DO IT NOW

Thank you to everyone who's been part of this weird, sometimes-rough ride that was 2019 in XWA. We hope you'll join us for the grand finale and stick around for the new era to come. Let's end this year on a high note, people!

All yours,
Rev

Return to “News & Announcements”