City of the Island Hills DEADLINE UPDATE!

XWA show and site updates from staff can be found here!
DJS
Site Admin

City of the Island Hills DEADLINE UPDATE!

Postby DJS » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:09 pm

Hello hello hello,

I've had a few people come to me and say their match is likely going to be late, so here's what's up- I'm extending the deadline. THIS Tuesday will be your final day to get your match up for this Supershow.

Any questions, fire them over!

Thanks,
DJS
Need catching up on the current Runaways/Final story arc going into Legends? Look here!
DJS
Site Admin

Re: City of the Island Hills DEADLINE UPDATE!

Postby DJS » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:20 pm

Oi oi.

Okay, so it's now basically not going to be possible for me to get this match finished tonight due to lack of time BUT I won't be able to get it up tomorrow night either due to training. I know there are a few other people who are struggling SO here's what's gonna happen- I've jiggled round the schedules and now I'm allowing until FRIDAY 2ND MARCH to get matches up.

I won't go further than this. I honestly don't like changing things in this way and to this extent, I'm only doing it cos two different members of the site told me they'd have no problem with it. I don't like moving the goalposts like this but, hey, there you go.

If it's any consolation, I AM putting a promo up tonight too.
Need catching up on the current Runaways/Final story arc going into Legends? Look here!

Return to “News & Announcements”