Rumor: Absent Robert Hope Resurfaces; XWA Debut To Finally Go Ahead?

Your news, rumors and speculation from in and around the world of the Xtreme Wrestling Alliance!
Kani

Rumor: Absent Robert Hope Resurfaces; XWA Debut To Finally Go Ahead?

Postby Kani » Thu May 25, 2017 7:45 pm

Report by Jeffrey Grey

Former Sudden Impact Wrestling Television Champion Robert Hope seems to have surfaced after nearly a year long absence. An XWA fan, known as @Underscore_ on Twitter, posted a distant shot of someone who looks a lot like Robert Hope not too far from XWA offices with the caption "man ranting at street food vendor looks a lot like that Richard Hope guy." A second user confirmed that they had also seen the man in the picture bearing Hope's resemblance, adding "OMG, it's ROBERT Hope, you scrub."

Hope, who was at one time scheduled to debut in Xtreme Wrestling Alliance last July, has not been seen or heard from since leaving the XWA offices following a meeting with officials. Hope, who is perhaps most known for his blood feud with David Michaels in (author's note: the other) XWA, created a buzz when word emerged of his meetings with Xtreme Wrestling Alliance regarding a run at the company. However, as has been the case with Robert Hope in the past, his conspicuous absence dashed any potential appearance with the company.

Now, it is alledged that he has once again been in touch with the higher ups at Xtreme Wrestling Alliance, and there are murmurings that we may be finally seeing Hope step into the XWA Battlezone in the near future. The question still remains of where and when we will see the maddened grappler. Or, indeed, if we will see him at all.

(OOC: Sorry for disappearing, everyone. I'd like to give this another run, if it's alright.)
*waves*
GiggityGopher
Lord of the Ring Participant
Characters Handled: Joey Miles

Re: Rumor: Absent Robert Hope Resurfaces; XWA Debut To Finally Go Ahead?

Postby GiggityGopher » Thu May 25, 2017 11:37 pm

I'm very sad you came back just late enough to miss being able to sign up for Lord of the Ring.

But I'm very happy you came back.

ROBERT HOPE, THOOOOOOOOOO
Kani

Postby Kani » Fri May 26, 2017 11:13 am

I also missed a PPV on a boat. FFS.

Fate is a cruel, cruel mistress.
*waves*
GiggityGopher
Characters Handled: Joey Miles

Postby GiggityGopher » Fri May 26, 2017 3:34 pm

There's a lot of bad things happening in the world, but I think you got the worst end of the stick.
Kani

Postby Kani » Sat May 27, 2017 12:37 pm

I'm not one to wallow in self-pity, but I think you're right.
*waves*

Return to “XWA Insider”