XWA.com Exclusive: Novak in Brazil

Your news, rumors and speculation from in and around the world of the Xtreme Wrestling Alliance!
Novak84

XWA.com Exclusive: Novak in Brazil

Postby Novak84 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:18 pm

DAY 1

A plane reading Risk Everything Airlines flys over head as The Eagles of Death Metal Miss Alissa plays and the 'Novak's Brazil Party with Nike' logo comes onto screen before the host himself appears on stage wearing his Novak 84 England shirt.

Novak: Welcome to Manaus.

The crowds go wild as England and Italy Fans have collected around the stage. The screens behind Novak shows the epic advert known as The Last Game.

Novak: How you liking the advert? How would you like to win signed shirts off the stars? Or have your own custom made boots? Well today, and all our special party shows you can. Welcome to the Manaus Risk Everything Arena....Wow that's a shit name anit it. Welcome to the .......MADManaus Rick Everything Arena.

Another cheer erupts.

Novak: We have 5 pairs of tickets up for grabs for both sets of fans, we have signed shirts, boots, balls, loads of shit to give away. All you have to do beat the clones in our Risk Everything Challenge. Play as Rooney, Zlatan, Ronaldo or Naymar to bring the evil Clones. That is going on all day in the Game section, at any of our Arenas around Brazil. But while your doing that, I'm gonna do my Mad previews of all the games. First off Colombia V Greece.

Novak: Thank you to our friends at Talksport for our team preveiws there. Now onto some facts on Colombia.

Star man: The Tricolor proved their World Cup credentials by finishing only two points behind Argentina in CONMEBOL qualifying, and in that run Radamel Falcao’s nine goals were certainly helpful. With El Tigre unable to make the trip to Brazil due to injury, it’s tempting to think that Colombia have lost some of their star power, but far from it. In Porto’s Jackson Martinez and Sevilla’s Carlos Bacca they have two of the most imposing forwards around, so expect them to make an impact in Group C.
What’s the story? It was Colombia’s defensive record rather than their attacking strength that really made the difference in qualifying. With only 13 goals conceded in 16 games, they let the fewest goals in out of the entire CONMEBOL group. With Greece not exactly known for their buccaneering style either, this could be a cagey affair.
Fact: Colombia’s record has been so strong in recent years that they currently place above Italy, England, the Netherlands and France in the FIFA World Rankings.

But what about there Opponents, here some stuff on the Greeks.

Star man: It goes without saying that Greece rely on team strength rather than outstanding individuals, but Konstantinos Mitroglou reminded us all of his ability at international level during his nation’s play-off win over Romania. With two goals in the first leg of the game and one in the second, he scored more than the likes of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Karim Benzema in the play-off stage. Greece won’t score many, but the Fulham man should be one of their few sources of goals.
What’s the story? As previously noted, Greece needed to go through the play-offs to qualify for the World Cup, but they came close to direct qualification. The Greeks finished level on points with Bosnia and Herzegovina in Group G and only missed out on top spot due to an inferior goal difference.
Fact: Greece coach Fernando Santos is a qualified electrical and telecommunications engineer.

I predict a Greece win here.

Now onto the Next match.

Novak: Onto those Costa Rica facts.

Star man: Though the Central Americans are a modest team, they have a few names doing well in some of Europe’s biggest leagues, and one of those is Levante stopper Keylor Navas, who is likely to see a lot of action with Diego Forlan and Edinson Cavani bearing down upon his goal. The keeper has excellent reflexes and frustrated the likes of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo last season, so it isn’t beyond his ability to cause problems for Uruguay.
What’s the story? The Ticos came through the convoluted CONCACAF qualifying stage, finishing second behind USA in the Fourth Round and achieving automatic qualification as a result. Notable results include a 3-1 win over the US at home last September, but their away form was particularly poor, so it’s difficult to predict which side will show up in Brazil.
Fact: This is coach Jorge Luis Pinto’s second spell in charge of Costa Rica, with the Colombian previously taking charge of them between 2004 and 2005.

Mean while the facts for Uruguay.
Star man: With Luis Suarez left out of the team to face Costa Rica in anticipation of more testing games against England and Italy, a huge amount of responsibility will fall on the shoulders of Edinson Cavani. While Diego Forlan is likely to pull the strings for La Celeste, Cavani will be tasked with putting the ball in the back of the net, so watch out for a personal duel between him and Keylor Navas.
What’s the story? Qualifying was anything but straightforward for Uruguay, who had to go through the AFC v CONMEBOL play-off after finishing fifth behind Ecuador, Chile, Colombia and Argentina. The Uruguayans won their two most recent pre-World Cup friendlies against Slovenia and Northern Ireland, but it will be intriguing to see how they cope with the fitness concerns around Suarez at the tournament.
Fact: Uruguay is the smallest country (by population) to ever win the World Cup. The South American nation had only 1.75 million inhabitants when it first won the trophy in 1930.

I think Uruguay are going to take the win here, in a close match.

Now Onto the big one, right here in Manaus. Its England V Italy.

Now I have no videos for this one. Because we are instead gonna get you guys to tell us who is gonna win.

First off shout if you think the pasta eaters will win?

A Small chuckle raises before all the Italians give a huge shout.

Novak: Thank you. Now, please give a shout if the three lions are going to roar and take all the points and coast the match.

The whole English contingent can be hared, as Novak starts to sing Three Lions.

Voice: Please stop.

The Italians all cheer as Al Pacino in a Italy shirt appears on stage.

Novak: Please welcome my co-host for the rest of the show. Al Pacino.

Again a huge cheer from both sets of fans.

Pacino: Thank you Chris. And think you to all the fans here in Manaus. Ok, so we are having a Q&A session, then me and Chris are having a England V Italy quiz and we are giving away loads of stuff to you great people.

Novak: But first we have to say sorry to XWA.com, but this where the feed finishes. Please Join me tomorrow live from Brasilia with Special Guest Ronaldo, the Brazillain one, as we talk about the games so far. But for now I'm sorry to say good bye, but remember Risk Everything and It's not sad.....

The two sets of fans finish off the catchphrase ......TO BE MAD.

The feed ends with the Nike Advert, The Last Game.

Head of

THE STREAK
3-0
Maddog, Joe Delonge, Blake Jones

IT'S NOT SAD TO BE MAD.
Novak84

Re: XWA.com Exclusive: Novak in Brazil

Postby Novak84 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:49 pm

DAY 2

The Novak's Brazil Party logo appears on screen before the host appears.

Novak:Hello XWA fans. While Argentina and Bosina have just kicked off and our fun for today is over, we thought it would be nice time to give you a tour of the custom made Risk Everything Arena sets we have.

First off one of the technical directors Brian here.

Novak points to a guy sat watching the game on a small screen.

Novak: He is checking the feed for screens outside. The plan for these events is to be situated outside a stadium in Brazil before one of the games. We have a permanent one set up outside the stadium in Rio, and you saw me in Manaus yesterday at one of our moveable ones. We have one set up in Natal for the USA game tomorrow and we have a special guest in the form of Landon Donovan joining me. We are having different personalties co-hosting the events. and we have some Novak Vs Guests games, So far it's a draw, after I won it for England yesterday, but Ronaldo won today's series.

Well here we are at the stage, and as you can see some fans are enjoying the match being shown. Argentina are currently leading 1-0. During the shows we ave the area to the left Called the Risk Everything Challenge. A game where you play as the different stars of the last game advert that Nike are running against the clones. If you win, you get a goodie bag. The best of the day wins some signed goodies as well. We also have a Fifa world cup computer game lounge thanks to our friends at EA where we have all the days games playable. We also have bar that is run by the local population. The bar is called Fergies. I think you can guess why. We also have a special beer selection, from pride of 66 to the samba drop all 32 countries are represented. But once we get to the round of 16, we drop the teams that go out. until one bear is left.

Well that's about it. Tomorrow we hit Natal for the USA game, where we will at all of the group games of, as well Brazil and England of course. The other days we go to as many different teams that we can. Well please tune in tomorrow, where my video will be an exclusive interview with Landon Donovan before the USA Vs Ghana game. And remember Risk Everything and it's not sad to be mad.

Head of

THE STREAK
3-0

IT'S NOT SAD TO BE MAD.
Novak84

Postby Novak84 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:27 pm

Server back up

Novak: Hello XWA.com I'm here to issue a quick apology for not publishing the videos from the past few days. The server we were using went down. We will back tonight with a fan view cam from the Arena De São Paulo as England take on Uruguay. Please join us then.

Head of

THE STREAK
3-0

IT'S NOT SAD TO BE MAD.
Novak84

Postby Novak84 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:16 pm

DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES THERE WILL BE NO MORE VIDEOS. NIKE TO REALISE STATEMENT SOON.

Head of

THE STREAK
3-0

IT'S NOT SAD TO BE MAD.

Return to “XWA Insider”