Report: Shade Suspended

Your news, rumors and speculation from in and around the world of the Xtreme Wrestling Alliance!
Myke

Report: Shade Suspended

Postby Myke » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:06 pm

(OOC: Read below for full reason why)

Despite just joining XWA, Shade (real name Michael Astin) has already been suspended indefinitely. Upon learning his first match would be against Joey Jobberton, Shade took it upon himself that very night to walk out of the building and drive off. Representatives are reporting that Shade was suspended due to his "unprofessional demeanor" and "ridiculous demands". They are attempting to reach out with Shade to see if he has any further desire to participate in XWA.

(OOC: I just moved over the weekend and my current work schedule as well as my fiance's work schedule are completely fucked up. I JUST set my PC up and even then it's a temporary set up, meaning I don't want it where it currently is, I had to set it up to deal with my budget though. I don't have the current time to work on any posts and I do apologize. I will be back once I'm all settled in, I just don't know if that'll be next week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, etc.. because I need to obviously worry about getting money. I will have my first match be against Joey Jobberton once I'm back. Thanks.)
Rob Chapman
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer
Characters Handled: Rob Chapman

Re: Report: Shade Suspended

Postby Rob Chapman » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:19 pm

<3
(2005-2018)

Win/Loss Record (All-Time) | 74 - 46 - 2
Win/Loss Record (Current Run) | 0 - 0 - 0

Return to “XWA Insider”