XWA Massacre: Kaida Kagome vs. Vespertine - MAIN EVENT! TV TITLE #1 CONTENDER'S MATCH!

The new Number #1 Contender for the World Television Championship is decided while Yasuko looks to send a message in her in-ring debut.
RevolutionJones
XWA World Tag Team Champion
XWA World Tag Team Champion
Characters Handled: A.J. Morales
Hyphy Machinery (Dontell Porter & Jason Moana)

XWA Massacre: Kaida Kagome vs. Vespertine - MAIN EVENT! TV TITLE #1 CONTENDER'S MATCH!

Postby RevolutionJones » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:43 pm

The last of the year, it's...

LIVE! From the XWA BattleZone in Chicago, Illinois (1500 Capacity)
Broadcast exclusively on The Xperience!

The Main Event:
Number One Contendership Match!

With Angelica Vaughn as special guest commentator!

ImageImageImage

Kaida Kagome vs. Vespertine

After a grueling match last Massacre, both these woman narrowly missed a shot at holding the Television Title! However, at the last Massacre of the year, both these woman are getting a shot at becoming the Number One Contender for the title! Will it be the Gokudo who has managed to rampage throughout the XWA since her debut six months ago? Or will it be the world traveled Vespertine who walks out number one contender! Find out live on Massacre!

WORD COUNT:

---

Deadline for matches is 8th November at 11:59 Eastern Standard Time.
Voting will start at this time and conclude on 13th November at 11:59 Eastern Standard Time.
[CST is one hour earlier. GMT is five hours later.]
Vespertine
Characters Handled: Vespertine

Re: XWA Massacre: Kaida Kagome vs. Vespertine - MAIN EVENT! TV TITLE #1 CONTENDER'S MATCH!

Postby Vespertine » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:45 pm

Tempest:
And we are back. We just saw Aki vs. Rainbow Washington.

Mark Sanction:
Just a little bit one sided if you ask me. Aki has a couple of careers to end and she wanted to make an example of Rainbow.

Tempest:
Yes. That's right. But now we have the two newest faces on the roster in a one on one contest finally. The Well Rounded Machine, Vespertine finally gets her shot at taking on the Matriarch of Clan Kagome, Kaida, with no third party.

Mark Sanction:
I was on the edge of my seat the first two times we saw them in the ring together. Let's hope it will be third times the charm.

Tempest:
With those two, I get the feeling that anytime these two are in the ring, we'll always be on the edge of our seats. But right now, our third commentary member is coming down to the ring now.

(As if on cue, Angelic'a music starts)

?VAUGHNEMOUS?
No, I won't give in
I won’t give in
'till I'm victorious
And I will defend
I will defend!

Angelica, painted all in gold, and her blonde locks braided together, is a positively radiant appearance. But because she isn't in the match, she is dressed in yellow flip flops, a white pleated mini skirt and a white spaghetti strap tank top with a silver armbag. The silver TV title shimmers around her waist as the spotlight focuses on her as she turns towards the crowd on her rotating platform, her arms outstretched and her pearly whites resembling a ten ton truck’s headlights, blinding the audience. As soon as she steps off the platform, she is joined by Sarah Lacklan, who throws an arm up (way, way up!) around her BFF’s shoulder, whispering words of something (maybe venom, maybe encouragement) in her ear. As Angelica walks down the ramp, some people do start booing a bit, and Angelica throws them a worried look, but Sarah simply tells her to not pay them any attention.

Mark Sanction:
And she still has no idea that they are booing her because Sarah is with her. (pauses) Someone has to tell her.

Tempest:
And it won't be you. She'll have to figure it out in time. Don't tell her anything.

Mark Sanction:
Someone has to tell her.

(Angelica and Sarah get to the ring and each go opposite sides of the ring, half the audience booing and half cheering as they make their way to the commentators table. There are two extra chairs there now but only one headset. Angelica sits down at the one with the headset and Sarah sits down next to her.)

Tempest:
Angelica welcome! It's always a pleasure to have you here.

Mark Sanction:
Angelica. Hey girl! It's been too long.

Angelica:
Aww thanks guy. It is soooo great to see you guys again. I love when you call my matches. You two are awesome.

T&MS:
Aww thanks.

(Before they can respond the arena’s lights go out as "Turning Point" by Hidenori Shoji starts playing in the arena. A shadowy figure is barely visible at the top of the ramp. About 17 seconds in, the theme song fully kicks in and the lights turn back on as the titantron displays a name: “KAGOME”. Kaida stands at the top of the stage, leaning against a sheathed katana before making her way down the ramp, dressed in her signature ring gear and a black blazer with a dragon stenciled on the back of it. She completely ignores everyone in the crowd as she walks down the ramp, both fans and haters alike. Upon reaching the ring, she holds her katana horizontally in front of her face before biting down on it; her teeth firmly gripping the sheathed blade. She jumps up, grabbing onto the middle ropes as she pulls herself up on the apron. She turns to the ringside cameraman, slowly taking the katana out of her mouth, following that gesture with a sinister smile before finally stepping between the ropes. She gracefully places the katana on the canvas before suddenly ripping her blazer off, exposing her terrifying dragon tattoo. The camera zooms in on her masterful tattoo. Shortly after, Kaida turns to the camera, staring a hole through the lens as a sinister smile forms across her face. She goes to the far ropes, stretches on them as she waits for Vespertine to await her entrance. A tech hand puts the Katana blade in her corner.)

Hana Ramirez:
The following is a singles match scheduled for one fall. The winner gets a shot at the XWA TV title. (pauses as she lets this sink in. Then...) Introducing first, from Osaka Japan, coming in at 5 feet 4 inches, she is the Matriarch of clan Kagome. The Gokuda, Kaida, KAGOMMEEEEE!!!

(The audience boos her loudly but it doesn't seem to phase her in the least.)

Tempest:
And the most evil one in XWA, Kaida Kagome ladies and gentlemen. She has done everything in her power to screw others over. I hope she meets her match in Vespertine tonight.

Mark:
Usually we don't agree on much but I have to agree with you. I want Vee to win. I think she needs to break Kaida's winning streak.

Angelica: I broke both their winning streaks last time we met at the triple threat match. But if it were up to me, I would rather meet Kaida in the ring than Vesey. I like Vesey better but you never know where she is going and how she'll take it to you. She'll stab you in the front, side and back. With Kaida, you know exactly what you are going to get and how many of her family will be there. She's straight forward and while she'll hit you where it hurts most, you know what she'll hit you with and where. With Vesey, you have no idea what she'll hit you with or where. Will she go airborne? Will she be mat based? Will she just straight up shoot brawl? I mean I can counter everything she does but she is fast and dangerous. Kaida is just fast and she can be worn down.

Tempest:
True point.

(A few seconds of silence as everyone awaits Vespertine. Suddenly with no fanfare and no entrance music, Vespertine comes out, dressed in her ring gear, hair done up in curls with redish streaks. She has a mic in hand.)

Vespertine:
Hey! Kaida! My sweet! Up here! Yeah. The annoying Korean/California woman in the trenchcoat. Me! Yoo hoo! (she waits until she has Kagome's full attention.) Now you and I, we have faced off twice before, with Angelica and Albion caught in the middle. You know, it's interesting, it just seems that I now know what you are capable of. I have seen what you can do and I have seen first hand what goes through your mind, the destruction you create and the levels of deprevation you tend to stoop to. That being said, I came with my own insurance policy tonight.

Tempest:
What is she talking about?

Mark Sanction:
Could be the phone call she made earlier in the week.

Angelica:
No, silly. She said she has an insurance policy with her. (Sarah rolls her eyes behind her)

Mark Sanction:
Can I tell her yet?

Tempest:
NO!

(From somewhere Vespertine produces her own katana blade and shoulders it like she would a baseball bat. Kaida gawks a second then smiles. Vespertine smirks wickedly back)

Vespertine:
Oh this! (she takes it out of the holster and the camera gets close to it and we see that not only is it serrated but it's double edged as well. She points it at Kaida.) This is just because of what you bring to the party. Oops ring. Oh no I HAVE an insuance policy with me tonight. One I know you are going to love because it's what you do all the time. Hit the music. (she holsters the Katana blade again)

(With no fireworks, whistles, bells, flutes, or fanfare, her entrance song comes up anyway. As "Undefeated" by Skillet blares over the loudspeakers, out come 4 mean looking men dressed in various sorts of dress and one female dressed all in black latex leather. One has tattoos all over his body. Another man has a single topknot and piercings everywhere, even in places where you don't think piercings should go. One looks like Liu kang from Mortal Kombat, another one is bigger than all the rest, like Lynx size, has on black sunglasses and sports a ponytail that extends down his back. The female is dressed all in black with a hood and cloak, looking like Kasume Goto from the Mass Effect series. Vespertine, it seems, came with her own army.)

Vespertine:
Cut the music. (It goes off again) So, I'll fill you in. Thanks to my Kkangpae connections in Seoul, I have been provided with my own, oh, what shall we call them (thinks mockingly for a second then brightens at the word) "THUGS". Kinda like your thugs. Because all I ever see you with are thugs, not family. So yeah, try your shanengans now with your katana blade, your captain and your family and see how far that gets you. Introductions are in order I believe.

(She points to the the guy dressed in a black tank top with tattoos all over his body.)

Vespertine:
You can call him Tatt. Well for no other reason than just because.

(She indicates the guy covered with piercings.)

Vespertine:
Pierce.

(She kisses him on the cheek. He responds with a smile full of fangs but never takes his eyes off Kagoda. To the person dressed as Liu Kang she indicates.)

Vespertine:
This lovely looking man is named O'Ren. I believe he is the leader. (He half nods respectfully yet very silently)

(To the Lynx looking fellow)

Vespertine:
Meet Rock. Big, heavy, brawy, hard to hit and hits harder than anybody here. Good luck.

(And then she walks to the female and puts an arm around her waist and the other woman does the same.)

Vespertine:
And this pretty little thing, well, you can call her... Witch.

(Witch lowers her hood and looks at the ring and she has black orbs for eyes or it looks like she is possessed and has no pupils. Either way we can't see the whites of them.)

Vespertine:
So I made a phone call and got my own insurance policy. (mockingly) And what do you have, oh yes. A katana. Of which I have my own. Good luck, Matriarch, you are... gonna... need it.

("Undefeated" comes up again and as one unit, they all walk down to the ring. The audience cheers her weakly as they remember what happened the last time she called for this particular group. Whatever happened last time wasn't pretty in the least, so some are beginning to boo her loudly. She pays them no mind as she is focused on her opponent in the ring. As Vespertine gets in the ring, all four men take a side of the ring while Witch gets on the ring apron and stands in Vespertine's corner and they confer with each other while Gokuda alternatively stares daggers at Vespertine, shoots worried looks at the ring entrance, and looks pleadingly at the referee. He looks back at her and shrugs. He really can't do anything but he feels sorry for her in this situation. Probably for the first time since she got to XWA. Witch goes towards Kaida's katana blade where the techie left it and before Kagome can actually react, Witch has grabbed her katana blade, ripped it out of it's holster, looks at it, then takes off her glove and strokes the silver blade softly. Immediately the silver of the blade along with the pommel, rusts and crumples into dust in her hand. She then looks at Kagome who is staring askance at her and blows the dust particles at her and smiles lovingly. She then walks back, putting her glove back on, to Vespertine's corner and they go back to conferring with each other. Vespertine gets in the ring and stretches until the match starts.)

Hana Ramirez:
Her opponent, from San Francisco, Ca, coming in at 5 feet 5 inches. She is the Pretty Little Poison, I give to you, VESPERTINEEEEE!!!!!

Tempest:
A gang war? Didn't we already have a gang war here a few years ago? With Bella Quinn and Diamond Jack. And now this?

Angelica:
I believe we did. But more people to the party the merrier.

Mark:
The Land of the Rising Sun triads vs. khang... kang...kong.... whatever in the hell she said. And what in the hell did Witch just do? I have never seen anything like it. I don't know about you but I give good odds that this match will be in Vespertine's favor.

Tempest:
I believe you're right. You think this will be a problem?

Mark:
I don't think so. I hope not. Vesey is a great wrestler, both women are. Just Kaida needs to be given a dose of her own medicine and I think Vespertine just delivered.

Angelica:
Whatever. Still not impressed. Vesey seems ok but Kaida is just mean. I still say of the two I want to go with the lesser of two evils here: Kaida. Lights, smoke, mirrors and a very easily influenced mind of Kaida Kagome. She is paranoid if you ask me. That's why Witch's tricks her working on her.

(The bell rings and as we watch, Kaida looks at each member of Vespertine's posse, then back at Vespertine who is just smirking wildly at her. Kaida gets into a battle stance in the middle of the ring. The referee tells them to start and slowly Vespertine goes to the center of the ring. She gets face to face with the Matriarch, almost nose to nose and both women just start trash talking each other, Kagome motions to Vespertine's posse that they are illegal but Vespertine ignores her and pays no heed. Kagome gets tired of talking and rears back to try and headbutt Vespertine in the jaw. But she sees it coming and side steps her and then gives a wicked karate chop to the back of Kaida's head. Kaida turns around, rubbing the back of her head. She realizes she is on the side of the ring where Witch is, so instead of charging Vespertine, she charges Witch. All Witch does is put up her gloveless hand and this stops Kaida in her tracks. Before Kaida can turn around, Vespertine charges and attempts a lungblower on Kaida. It hits but instead of locking in her bow and arrow lock, she lets Kaida go by throwing her off of her. Both women kip up at the same time but Kaida holds her back in the process.)

Tempest:
DAMN! Vesey has Kaida well scouted tonight. Or is honing in on her fears. I mean, I don't see how Kaida can win this match. She seems to be overmatched at this point.

Mark:
About damn time too. Wait! Are you feeling sorry for Ms. Matriarch?

Angelica:
I know I'm not. If this gets good, we might see another Kung Fu movie in the works.

Tempest:
Is it wrong if I say yes? I have never felt more sorry for someone's opponent than I do for Kaida tonight. Not even when Minka threw snake venom in AJ's eyes. That was dastardly, this is just a 5 on one beatdown with whatever powers Witch has and because Kaida didn't bring anything but her katana to the ring and it's now dust, she has no way of getting a good move in on the outside of the ring or being able to use a weapon. The ring, that is Vespertine's territory.

Angelica:
Yes, then you would be wrong. I don't feel sorry for Kaida at all. I don't think anyone here or in the back would feel sorry for Kaida.

(Kaida goes to the ring side where Tatt is standing and just yells at him. He smiles wickedly, closes his eyes and then when he opens them they are glowing a demon hell red and it looks like one of his tattoos is coming off of him in the form of an wolf. He blinks and his eyes go back to normal and his tattoos are all normal again. Kaida reacts in horror, turns around, right into roundhouse kick from Vespertine. Osaka tries to block but is a little too late, takes it on the temple and staggers backwards into the rope. On the rebound, with Vespertine charging her, Kaida goes low and spears her. Not a move she normally does, but she saw the opening and went with it. Vespertine goes down hard. Matriarch gets on top of her and starts to wail away on her. Vespertine sees it coming though and puts up a defense. Somehow in the midst of Kaida's wailing away, she gets her legs up in the air, catches Kagome's arms into what looks like a full nelson then pulls back pinning Kagome shoulders to the mat. The referee gets into position.)

(Nope. Kaida whips her legs closed, trapping Vespertine's head in them and kicks out. She rolls backwards and jumps up. At the same time, Vespertine jumps up as well. The women circle each other slowly. Kaida keeping an eye on Witch and one eye on Vespertine. Vespertine keeping both eyes on Gokuda as she looks for all the world like a caged tiger about to escape and eat it's prey. Kaida charges, Vespertine tries for a high kick to the jaw, Kaida ducks, Vespertine cartwheels and for a while each woman goes back and forth looking like a capeoeria dance with neither woman getting the advantage. Suddenly both of them stop and look at each other. Kaida smiles and rolls out of the ring, gets into Pierce's face and starts trash talking him. He takes a step back, pulls a piercing from his eyebrow, rubs it around in his hands, blows on it and a bright green light emits from inside his hand. All of a sudden he has a serrated katana blade of his own. His eyes are also glowing bright streetlight green. He takes a step forward. The Matriarch takes a step back. They do this until she is backed up against the ring apron whereupon Vespertine reaches down, grabs Japan's hair and pulls her up kicking and screaming to the apron. Pierce puts the pommel in one hand, the blade in another hand and pushes. A bright green light emits from his hands and the weapon is now back to a piercing which he places back into his eyebrow.)

Tempest:
The hell? Is this the Nightmare Before Christmas?

Angelica:
Now that was an awesome movie! I loved the dog with the red nose.

Mark:
I never actually saw a Japanese horror movie before but I heard they are above and beyond any horror movie Hollywood makes. If this is just a piece of what actually goes on in Japan, dayaammmmmmmm!!!!

Tempest:
Did he just... take an eyebrow piercing... and turn it into a katana? What is with all these colors?

Mark:
Don't know but makes for a great rave don't you think?

Angelica:
It does but you know, it's all fake. And his tattoos are her hallucination. They really aren't alive. And that really isn't a sword from an eyebrow piercing, it's just a minor magic illusion. I wonder if she'll share what she took just before the match.

(Vespertine has Gokuda bent backwards over the ropes. She raises her hand high and then proceeds to club her on the chest. THe referee goes over to admonish her but she doesn't listen. Finally he starts the 5 count to break it up but before he can do so, Kaida catches her hand, yanks it hard then rears forward, and her head flies back to connect with Vespertine's jaw. Vespertine staggers backwards, Matriarch turns around on the apron, propels to the top rope, launches and attempts a spinning hurricarana which she does with ease and sends Vespertine flying across the ring. Kaida smirks wickedly, stalks over to Vespertine, picks her up and bites her on the neck. Vespertine screams in pain and fury. Kagome lets go and Vespertine holds her neck, takes her hand away and we see a thin trickle of blood running down it. She looks at Kaida, who attacks again with the same move (?) but this time the referee is on her, pulling her away and when she finally disconnects, Vespertine backs up to the corner where Witch stands and a thin trickle of blood lies at the corner of the Matriarch's mouth. Kaida rubs the spot where Vespertine's blood is trickling down her mouth and when she sees the blood, she looks at Vespertine and smiles and wicked smile full of fang and poison. Vespertine just glares back at her and you can the hatred with a knife. She composes herself and then charges, Kagome sees it coming and both women meet in the center of the ring, trading Judo chops, karate punches, Tae Kwon Do kicks, counter, double counter, ax kicks, round house kicks and everything else in their MMA arsenal. Whatever Kaida did to Vespertine, it seems to have motivated her. Kaida on the other hand, seems to be hyped up on the blood she took from Vespertine. Suddenly Vespertine misses a beat, Kaida charges and attempts a step up Enzigurai. Vespertine has that move in her set too so she blocks it and pushes Kaida off. Kagome lands on her feet and takes off running again, launches into a spinning heel kick but Vespertine ducks and rolls out of the way. She kips up, Matriarch lands on her feet and rebounds off the rope. Vespertine sees this and charges her but Kaida uses a trick Wild West uses, jumps on the ropes, launches and executes a perfect Whisper in the Wind. However Poison sees it coming but can't dodge quickly enough, so intead of being hit on the head and dropping heavily to the mat. Kagome hits her shoulder as she dodges. She still drops to the mat while Kagome drops and rolls to the outside of the ring but San Francisco isn't out and she holds her shoulder in pain. Kaida jumps up, sees O- ren a few feet away from her facing the ring but looking at her. Matriarch looks at him, looks at Vespertine in the ring, and instead of getting back in the ring, she charges O Ren. When she is but a few inches away, he suddenly puts a hand up and there is sort of shiver movement in that area and Kaida goes flying 10 feet backwards and lands in a crumpled heap at the bottom of the barricade that separate the audience with the action.)

Tempest: What in God's name, was that?

Mark:
I believe that was an Open Palm, Praying Mantis Side step.

Angelica:
Or Kung Fu Panda trying Lion Technique.

Tempest:
How in the hell did you know that?

Mark:
I make it up as they go along. Seems to be working. It also seems like this could be the next Xbox 1 or PSVR video game for XWA: XWA World Tour 2019. The storyline is working your way through the ranks with your final boss facing either Vespertine and her henchmen or Kaida and her henchemen at the end.

Tempest:
I'd hella buy that. I love video games.

Angelica:
I would too. I'd play Vespertine, Sarah, my #Coolkid mate or myself all the time in that game. Take on Kaida or Aki.

(For his side, Tatt goes over, picks Kaida up and throws/rolls her into the ring. Vespertine is up by this point and whirling her shoulder around to get it working again. She sees Kaida, goes over to her, takes her arms, crosses them and puts her in a cobra clutch. Kaida screams in pain but when the referee asks if she wants to tap, she says no. The camera picks up Vespertine's voice.)

Vespertine:
TAP! TAP! You're not gonna win tonight. Tap bitch!

(This seems to light a fire under Kaida who stops moving. The referee goes over to see if she will tap out. She screams out that she won't. Vespertine let's loose a second before trying to apply more pressure but this allows Kaida to wriggle free towards the ropes. Vespertine sees it and gets off her to drag her towards the middle of the ring. Whatever Kagome's plan was, it worked, as she turns over and kicks Vespertine in the hand thus forcing her to let go. Matriarch then kips up, grabs Vespertine by the shoulder, spins her around, and headbutts her jaw. Vespertine staggers backwards, Kagome stalks after her, grabs her chin in hand, winds up to clock her across the face, it connects and Wild West falls onto her back. Matriarch pulls her back up by the chin but the referee is there to admonish her and pulls her hand off of Vespertine's jaw. Kaida argues with the referee about that hold being legal. But he indicates it isn't. Vespertine is up, goes to the corner post, launches herself up it, turns around and without giving any indication whatsoever of what she is doing, flies. However Kagome sees it coming, grabs the ref, pulls him close and instead of Vespertine hitting Kagome, she hits the referee and knocks him completely out but he falls and lands on Kaida. His deadweight is too heavy and she can't seem to get him off. Finally with all her strength, she pushes him off, kips up and sees Vespertine waiting for her. They both get into a battle stance.)

Tempest:
Aw yeah! Boom baby! Here we go. Fight of the night. Fight of the month. Fight of the year. When the referee is there, present and conscious, people are limited in what they can do. When the referee is out, as in unconscious, all bets are off.

Mark:
Do you have a pen and paper handy? I need to start taking notes on this shit!

Angelica:
Oh Mark, come now, language firstly. Secondly, Tempest is right. I have seen what happens when the referee is out. In fact I could even get in there right now and teach them a thing or two.

Tempest:
You would have to get through Tattoo man over there.

Angelica:
Not saying I would, just saying I can.

(Roundhouse kick from Kaida, block, dodge, open palm punch from Vespertine. Block. European Uppercut to the chin by Kagome. Block by Vespertine. Vespertine gets low and sweeps. Kaida jumps over. Kagome strikes down, Vespertine blocks. She rolls, kips up but Kagome follows her and tries for an open Buddha monk fist punch to the heart. It hits and staggers Vespertine. Kaida tries again. Vespertine dodges. Matriarch tries again. The Machine dodges. Vespertine jumps, high kick to the head, but Kaida whirls and the kick nearly hits her (meaning miss). Throat thrust to her throat but to the side of it where Kaida bit her earlier, Vespertine blocks. Vespertine side kicks out aiming for the head of Kaida. Matriarch catches her foot and then smiles wickedly. She pushes upwards to get Vespertine off balance. No dice. Vespertine flips and lands on her feet, battle stance ready. Kaida charges her and tries for a clothesline, Vespertine blocks and turns it into a hip toss. Kaida, blocks, whirls, tries her own hip toss. Vespertine blocks, whirls and tries another hip toss catching Kaida off guard and making her land and roll a few feet away. Vespertine should really follow up but doesn't. She runs a hand through her hair watching Kagome and trying to catch her breathe. At this point, if the audience wasn't really into the match before, they are now as the entire building is going wild for the two of them.)

Mark:
So that would be X button with a square button. Followed up by an R3 and an L1.

Tempest:
What in the hell are you doing?

Mark:
Taking notes, watching a match, making a game. Busy man over here. What are you doing?

Angelica:
Oh make that a green Triangle followed by a Red Circle.

Mark:
L1, R1, Up, Up, Down.

Angelica:
Left, right, Left, right, R3.

(Matriarch gets up slowly and looks around, Vespertine stands up and gets into a battle stance. From the way Kagome is looking around, we can see her calculating something behind her eyes. The referee is just starting to get back to his legs. Both women see him move at the same time. and before Bay Area can do anything and as her head turns back, Kaida charges, attempting a move not usually in her arsenal but this opponent is different, so she tries a wheelbarrow bulldog. Vespertine catches her, latches on and then throws her over her head. Kaida goes flying over into a roll, one hand on the mat, stopping herself just before she gets to the ropes, she gets up and turns around... right into the waiting arms of Vespertine, who grabs Kagome's hand and with all her force and whatever she can muster up with what's left in her own fuel tank, whips her towards the ropes on the far side of the ring. The Matriarch goes flying across the ring and Vespertine follows and hits again with a high ax kick to the jaw which sends Kaida flying over the top rope and crashing to the arena floor below. Kaida slowly gets up, she is dazed and wobbly but the fire is still in her eyes. She tries for the last man in Vespertine's party: Rock. She turns around and gets right up in his face. He is 6'8. She is 5'4. The size difference matters not to her as she roars in fury at him. He looks up and over at O Ren who only shrugs. She rears back and attempts a closed fist strike to his chin. He takes it and doesn't move. She, on the other hand, is grasping her hand in pain. He stands there silently. She rears back again and tries for a savate kick to his jaw. He takes it and doesn't move. For her though, it was like striking a brick wall. She is limping now. She turns in a full limping circle to face him again. Vespertine says something to him and Rock grabs Kaida by the neck, lifts her up, walks two steps forward then throws her OVER the top rope. Her body clears the top rope by a foot and lands in a heap in the middle of the ring.)

Mark:
And what would be his super power. He is just like his name. Rock. A brick wall of a man. I wonder what his spinach is?

Angelica:
Oh POPEYE! I get it. But doesn't he have to eat it first. We didn't see him eat anything before hand.

Tempest:
The hell? You talking about? What did he just do? Does he have a power? I mean anybody can do that to Kaida. But to take a roundhouse kick from her like that and keep on ticking. A kick like that would even take Lynx down. It would, wouldn't it?

Angelica:
Lynx? Big man in a mask. 7'2 brute?

Mark:
Sure.

(Kagome struggles to stand in the ring and now realizes the power of each person on the outside. She then focues back on the one person in the match with no power (or power to match hers: Vespertine). Kaida charges Vespertine, but Vespertine side steps, Kagome rebounds, jumps up on the top rope and tries for a rope assisted moonsault this time. On her way down however, Vespertine sees her coming, jumps with both knees in the air, catches her head and lungbreaks her to the mat. The Matriarch stands up straight, her eyes glaze over, then she falls backwards to the mat with a heavy thud. Vespertine quickly covers her. The referee gets into position and starts the 3 count.)

(On instinct alone, Kaida lifts her leg and puts it on the bottom rope. The referee sees this and shows it to Vespertine. Vespertine gets on her knees and wipes hair from her face.)

Mark:
I really thought that was it. You can't get up after a Lungblower like that, to the front no less.

Tempest:
But it shows how much ring awareness Kaida has and how badly she wants to face Angelica at Legends.

Angelica:
If I did the Obs kick on her in that way, that's it. It's over. She's down. I win! 1 2 3.

Mark:
You go girl!

(Vespertine then gets up, goes over to the ring post, propels upwards, doesn't even turn around, jumps up and out and tries for a 630 corkscrew senton. Kaida sees it coming and rolls out of the way. Vespertine hits the mat with an angry thud and lays there dazed. Kaida slowly crawls over and tries to turn her over. She finally has enough energy, left in her tank to flip her over and drape an arm across her chest.)

(At 2 and a half, Vespertine puts her own leg up on the ring ropes. The referee sees this and tells Gokuda. Kaida screams in fury and hooks the leg. At 1 though, Vespertine kicks out. Kaida gets up, screams in fury again, and looks around. Then a slow smile crosses her face. She picks Vespertine up and puts her head on her shoulder. She attempts her own Osaka Street Cutter, the Asai DDT, aka Shikei. Matriarch gets into position and then launches herself to try and get up and over but Vespertine has scouted that move, she latches on and pushes Kagome away from her, sending her across the ring. Where a normal wrestler would land on their back, Kagome has the wherewithall, to land on her feet, crouched down, both hands on the mat, Anime hero style, or anti hero as the case may be with her. She quickly gets up and turns around, right into a savate kick to the chin. She stands up straight and then falls to the mat like a ton of bricks. Vespertine falls to her knees.)

Tempest:
This is a match to end all matches. Kaida used her shikei finisher and Vespertine had enough wherewithall and fumes in her tank to counter it.

Angelica:
YAY! GO VESEY! You go girl! (Behind her, Sarah just rolls her eyes)

Mark:
I don't want the match to end but how long have they been going at it.

Tempest:
A hella long time my friend. A hella long time.

(Kagome is out, eye closed. Vespertine is staring through glazed eyes at the ceiling but on her knees and breathing heavily. Witch is screaming at her to get up. The audience is ironically cheering wildly for the both of them. Suddenly from behind the curtain, comes Kimiko Kagome and in her hand, she has a kendo stick. She rushes up behind Rock and hits him with it. He takes it and doesn't move. Her stick breaks in half and as he turns around, she backpeddles up the ramp. He yells at her, nothing coherent, the only sound he has made all night and she backpeddles faster. Suddenly she sees an empty chair, grabs it, goes towards Rock, who doesn't move, and she winds up and hits him over the head. It leaves an imprint in the chair but he takes it and doesn't move. She tries it again but before she can do so, he quickly grabs it from her hand and smacks her over the head with it. She falls on the ramp and her body hits with a loud bang.)

Tempest:
What... the hell? He just hit a woman with a dented chair. That monster! That damned monster!

Mark:
That monster just took out the woman who has been hounding Emery for the past year. I hate to say this but I'm rooting for him.

Tempest:
Good point. I guess. I think. It's hard to know who to root for when both women are equally skilled, equally evil, equally violent and equally-

Mark:
Equal in their own ways.

Angelica:
Six of one, half dozen of another.

Tempest:
Indeed.

(Back in the ring. Vespertine is up first and is slowly making her way over towards Matriarch. She picks Kaida up by the hair, sets her up and before Kagome can do anything, launches into her own Osaka Street Cutter, the "Death by Diva". Kaida lands first and lays on the mat looking totally out of it. More of her henchmen come through the curtain but at this point, Rock, Pierce and O Ren are keeping them at Bay. Kagome's henchmen have an assortment of weapons. Rock, Pierce and O Ren have none, they are just standing calmly at the entrance ramp pretending to be a wall. A wall that Kaida's men have to go through to get to her. Kaida's men stop and look for a way over, around or through Vespertine's men. None of them have a simple answer.)

(Meanwhile back in the ring: Vespertine crawls over to the Matriarch and drapes her arm over her.)

(No movement from Kaida whatsoever as the bell rings and the referee helps the Invasion up to raise her arm in victory.)

Hana Ramirez:
Here is your winner, VESPERTINE!!!!

(The Witch goes through the ropes and helps raise her hand in victory. Pierce rolls into the ring and gets on her other side to help her out of the ring. They get out of the ring and get behind Rock and Pierce who are keeping Kaida's men at bay. They form one line and go up the ramp, Kagome's men sneak around them and run to Kaida to see if she is all right.)

Tempest:
Wow! I never, EVER, thought I would see a match like that.

Mark:
I never, EVER, thought I would see people with that kind of power.

Angelica:
Looks like I'll be taking on Vespertine at Legends. Goodie. If she does bring her henchmen, Sarah is definitely coming to the ring for me. I might bring a weapon too.

Mark:
Good luck with that.

Tempest:
Anyway, ladies and gentlemen, thank you for tuning in. I'm Tempest along with Mark Sanction and Angelica Vaughn. From all of us at XWA, good night.

(Angelica waves enthusiastically as the camera goes black and these words come up. XWA copyright 2018)
[center]You will feel death... by... Diva[/center][/i][/b][/color]

Opponents Defeated
- Richard Head
- Lynx
- "Gokuda" Kaida Kagome, Matriarch of Clan Kagome
- Capt. Fabulous

Rufus
Site Admin
Characters Handled: Kaida Kagome
Troy Spencer

Re: XWA Massacre: Kaida Kagome vs. Vespertine - MAIN EVENT! TV TITLE #1 CONTENDER'S MATCH!

Postby Rufus » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:16 am

Sorry for this being a little late. Should be up within the next few hours.
Michael Swift
Booking Team Member
Booking Team Member

Postby Michael Swift » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:09 pm

Winner: Vespertine!

Sorry for taking so long to get to this everyone, some stuff came up that put this on delay for me. Thank you all for being understanding!

Return to “Massacre #39: Another Year's End”