Lord of the Ring Quarterfinals: Kelsey Spencer vs. Angelica Vaughn

Round Two of our Lord of the Ring Summer Tournament, as we search for our 2018 winner!
Michael Swift
Booking Team Member
Booking Team Member

Lord of the Ring Quarterfinals: Kelsey Spencer vs. Angelica Vaughn

Postby Michael Swift » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:44 am

Who is ready for round two? It's...

Taped from the XWA BattleZone in Chicago, Illinois (1500 Capacity)
Broadcast exclusively on The Xperience!

XWA Lord of the Ring Quarterfinals, Group Two Match A

ImageImageImage

Kelsey Spencer vs. Angelica Vaughn

In what perhaps is the bubbliest match in all of XWA history, Kelsey Spencer finds herself in the ring with one Angelica Vaughn! That is right, one ray of sunshine meets another in a match up that begs the question, who will the crowd root against? And who will advance onto the semifinals? Will it be The Blue Hurricane? Or The Vaughnemous One? Tune into Massacre to witness this Quarterfinals match and see for yourself!

WORD COUNT:

--------
Deadline for matches is 2nd July 2018 at 11:59 Eastern Standard Time.
Voting will start at this time and conclude on 7th July 2018 at 11:59 Eastern Standard Time.
[CST is one hour earlier. GMT is five hours later.]
AngelicaVaughn

Re: Lord of the Ring Quarterfinals: Kelsey Spencer vs. Angelica Vaughn

Postby AngelicaVaughn » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:35 am

Kelsey Spencer vs. Angelica Vaughn
Lord of the Ring Quarter Final
Angelica’s version
WHAT is bubblier than bubble wrap?
WHAT gets a louder pop than bubble wrap?
WHAT does not contribute to the oceanic plastic soup unlike bubble wrap?
A match! Between WHO? Angelica Vaughn and Kelsey Spencer, OBVS! A quarter final between the woman who knocked out The Jester (no kidding), and the woman who rolled up Shoju Kota. It doesn’t get much bigger than this. Angelica IS five foot ten after all And the BattleZone in Chicago is rocking and ready to roll! We cut to the announce team trio of Marc Sanction, Adam Fenric and Emery Layton, with the Worst of the Pavees flanked by her two male colleagues.

Emery Layton
“Welcome back, lads and lasses, are we getting’ into squeaky bum time or what? Quarter Finals time once again, with a spot in the semi’s loomin’ for who can come out on top!”

Mark Sanction
“In a Battle of the Bubbliest, we’ll find out who can continue to build on their first-round win. Kelsey Spencer caught Shoju Kota off guard, while Angelica shocked the world, put on her big girl clown shoes, and knocked The Jester back into last year!”

Adam Fenric
“I’m not sure if I’m a fan of such shenanigans, but the crowd seemed very appreciative, which is, I guess, what matters most. Other than professional integrity.”

Emery Layton
“Going to adapt some of Angie’s vernacular here and hit you with an OBVS! Not the kick! But I do love me some Kelsey Spencer. She and I go way back, but I’ll be impartial, I promise.”

Adam Fenric
“Unless one of them comes out with wedding cake.”

Emery Layton
“OBVS! I did it again!”

Adam Fenric
“Love that Britney Spears song.”

Mark Sanction
“Errr, guys? Hana’s waiting for you.”

Inside the ring, Hana is waiting for the cue to get started. As soon as Emery and Fenric shut their mouths, she gets the ‘GO’ in her earpiece so as not to have overlapping voices in the broadcast. Taking center stage in the ring, her warm and welcome voice is greeted with a reaction by the crowd that is nothing short of appreciative.

Hana Ramierez
“Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a Quarter Final match in the Lord of the Ring Tournament! And it’s scheduled for…”

Crowd
“ONE FALL!”

Emery Layton
“OBVS!”

Adam Fenric
“…really, Emery?”

But Fenric gets no more time to chastise Emery, as he is cut off by the opening pop punk riffs of CA in July by the Bombpops, signaling the arrival of one Kelsey Spencer!

Kelsey energetically bursts onto the scene from behind the curtains as soon as the drums kick in. Smiling brightly, she soaks up the adoration of the fans, who pop for her as if she’d just won the entire tournament.

Mark Sanction
“What a reaction from these fans! That must certainly make any wrestler feel good!”

Adam Fenric
“Of course it’s not the deciding factor, but knowing the crowd is backing you and supporting you can give you that extra edge. That said, Kelsey may get a great pop, but I don’t think her opponent will receive anything else.”

Fueled by the fans and with an unmistakable spring in her step, she strides down the ramp. Slapping the hands of those who cheer for her, she also stops for a few hugs with the younger fans and those holding up signs in support of the Blue Hurricane. When she comes to the ring, she stops in front and takes a deep breath, realizing the importance of the upcoming match. She then slides underneath the bottom rope and, is anyone actually reading this, holla in the comments if you did, gets up in the middle of the ring.

Hana Ramierez
“Introducing first, from Gold Coast Australia…”

Emery Layton
“Love Ostraya!”

Adam Fenric
“Let Hana finish!”

Hana Ramierez
“Weighing in at 124 pounds, she is the Blue Thunder from Down Under, Kel! Sey! Spencerrrr!”

Kelsey gets on the turnbuckle and poses for one last pop, before her theme song slowly starts to fade out. She seems pretty self-confident, her eyes surveying the scene while slowly nodding and taking deep, controlled breaths. As soon as she hops off the turnbuckle, the opening piano of Vaughnemous Domination starts to play instead.

⇜VAUGHNEMOUS⇝
No, I won't give in
I won’t give in
'till I'm victorious
And I will defend
I will defend!

A spotlight shines down on a gold-painted Angelica, who is rotating on a platform, her arms spread wide. Gold glitter sprays up from the ground like a fountain as she comes to a standstill and gets off. The pop for The Vaughnemous One is just as loud as it was for Kelsey, and the droning noise of the vuvuzela’s are loud enough to almost drown out the theme song.

Emery Layton
“Obligatory reference to Dan Bennett loving this song, people! Sorry, but I’m not about to be the combo breaker of this fantastic inside joke. Oh, that reminds me…”

Emery searches underneath the table and retrieves a vuvuzela of her own. Adam Fenric nearly jumps out of his seat in disgust, recoiling so hard he bumps into Sanction.

Mark Sanction
“OW!”

Adam Fenric
“Put away that hellish instrument of death and despair, Emery! Bad enough the fans are using it!”

Emery Layton
“BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR”

Adam Fenric
“My ears!”

Luckily for Fenric, as Angelica skips down the ramp, the vuvuzela’s make way for the OBVS! Chants, as she raises her hands on the rhythm of the fans.

Hana Ramierez
“And her opponent, now living in San Antonio, Texas, having also lived in… Lacklanland, Vancouver, Monmouth County and errrrrm…. Oh yeah; Staten Island! Weighing in at 4 pounds, and standing at five foot ten, she is The Vaughnemous One! Angie! Vaughn!”

As the chants continue, she rolls into the ring and continues along with the fans. She takes off her maroon OBVS! shirt and throws it into the crowd, aiming it toward a small girl who was trying her hardest on the vuvuzela. Angelica winks at her with her wide pearly white smile, before Kelsey Spencer comes back into the ring and referee Tickles stands in between the two women, going over the rules one last time.

Mark Sanction
“Here we go, one fall to the finish. Pin, submission, count-out or disqualification. This one is going to be interesting to see, Kelsey’s grappling arts versus Angelica’s incredible striking ability.”

Emery Layton
“Both very proficient at what they do best!”

Rather than give each other a handshake, as both are known to do at times, they exchange a hug in the middle of the ring before the match starts. The fans cheer wildly.

Adam Fenric
“What is this? They’re supposed to be competing, not hugging!”

Emery Layton
“Sportsmanship! Good craic!”

Adam Fenric
“…there is a line and they just crossed it! Do it after the match if you really have to!”

Eventually the referee does tear them apart, and he gives the call for the bell. Angelica starts clapping her hands, and so does Kelsey! It doesn’t take long for the entire arena to follow suit as they see their two precious favorites circle each other, looking for an opening.

Mark Sanction
“Angelica is known to play the waiting game at first, but a proficient grappler like Kelsey could make her pay for that. If I were Angelica, I’d go on the offensive here.”

But Angelica doesn’t take Mark Sanction’s advice. As they inch closer, Kelsey and Angelica lock horns, but before our leggy blonde’s superior height and strength can play a factor in gaining momentum, Kelsey grabs her arm and turns it inside out, forcing her to bend over. Putting pressure on Angelica’s elbow and shoulder, Kelsey can steer her in any direction she desires, but starts by aiming some punches at Angelica’s elbow joint, weakening it before pulling on it, further stressing the bones. Angelica yelps, but she doesn’t have the agility to backflip out of it like a luchador probably easily could. Instead, she tries to maneuver herself towards the ropes for a break, but Kelsey cleverly keeps steering her away from them by applying the right kind of pressure.

Angelica then drops down to a knee, something Kelsey did not see coming, and wraps her free arm around Kelsey’s leg. Taken by surprise, Kelsey releases Angie’s arm and Angelica twists her own body around as she clutches Kelsey’s knee. The dragonscrew legwhip sends her flying to the other side of the ring as her lower leg bends unnaturally, severely testing the strength of her cruciate ligaments.

Adam Fenric
“Such a simple move, but so devastating! It can injure your opponent without a problem!”

Kelsey gets up immediately though, and slaps some life back into her knee, before shaking her foot, loosening her ligaments somewhat. Angelica grins as she looks at Kelsey, who winks back. They both know what the other is worth, and that this match could be over in an instant if they drop their guard.
Kelsey now takes the initiative again, as Angelica still plays the waiting game. This time Kelsey goes low, tackling Angelica at the knees, bowling her over. Angelica falls flat on her back and bumps the back on her head into the mat as well, as Kelsey quickly tries to go for a mounted arm triangle choke, trying to trap Angelica’s arm and using it to choke her out by spreading it across her throat. But as Kelsey tries to lock it in completely, Angelica uses her long and powerful legs to slide herself over to the nearest set of ropes. Two yards later and before she’s turned purple, she’s within arm’s reach and wraps her fingers around the rope. Kelsey is forced to release, and she closely follows the referee’s instructions.

Mark Sanction
“Both of these ladies showing what they’re worth. Like I said though, Angelica’s tendency to ‘wait and see’ isn’t going too well for her. Kelsey’s bringing the fight and it does seem like she’s the one who’s going to get the upper hand as the pendulum of momentum continues to swing.”

Adam Fenric
“Absolutely, Kelsey’s grappling is causing her troubles right away. But she does use her physical advantages well defensively, escaping that triangle choke like that. Had Kelsey locked that in a bit sooner, she might be napping right now. That triangle choke from mount is something we often see from Angelica as well, by the way Bit of mind games being played here by Kelsey?”

Emery Layton
“Angie is so deceptively strong though! I know we joke about how proud she is of her height, but against smaller opponents it gives her a massive advantage, especially considering her proportions. Those pins on her go on and on!”

Kelsey backs away as per the referee’s instructions, and Angelica uses the ropes to get herself back to a vertical basis. She eyes the ropes carefully, fully well realizing that they were her saving grace She gives them a playful pat, making them shake, and blows a sigh of relief.

Kelsey winks at her again, presses the palms of her hands together and holds the back of her hand against her cheek, showing just how close Angie was to taking a nap. Angie grins in appreciation of the playful gesture. What’s she gonna do, deny it? There doesn’t seem to be much malice behind Kelsey’s actions, anyway.

Angelica and Kelsey approach each other again, but it doesn’t seem like Angelica learned her lesson before. Kelsey goes on the offensive. Angelica tries to react with a wild forearm shot that the Blue Hurricane easily ducks underneath. She grabs Angelica from behind by the waist and hoists her up despite her smaller stature. She then slams her down onto the mat chest-first, never relinquishing the holds around Angie’s hips. Having no foothold or leverage to wrestle free, Angelica is powerless as Kelsey lifts her up again. Spencer then deadlifts her up again, but even as Angelica scratches and claws at thin air, she goes overhead as Kelsey drops her with a German suplex, sending her crashing onto the back of her head and neck. Angie folds up like an accordion and with Kelsey’s hold still not broken, she now finds herself in a pinning predicament as the referee drops down for the count!

ONE!

…---…

TWO!!

…---…

KICKOUT!!!!!!!!

Angelica gets her shoulder up. There is a sigh of relief that blows throughout the BattleZone; not because anybody would begrudge Kelsey the win, but because they wouldn’t want this contest to be over already.

Adam Fenric
“Angelica needs to learn to go on the offensive! Her arsenal is lethal, but it’s no good to her when she’s playing the waiting game and Kelsey has taken advantage spectacularly well.”

Emery Layton
“Angie’s a tough cookie though, but you’re right, she has to either find an opening and counter or be more aggressive. It’s not usually a word you’d associate with her, but against the Jester she was delightfully innovative with her offense and made the most of her hard hitting strikes, resulting in some delightful brutality. She has to recapture that magic here tonight. Gonna see if I got some pixie stardust in my bag.”

Adam Fenric
“I think you left it backstage.”

Emery Layton
“Well, #shoot!”

And no, that was NOT an OOC #Adge tweet.

Back in the ring, both competitors now get back to their feet, but not for long as Kelsey once again take initiative, nailing Angie with a deep armdrag, sending her rolling out of the ring. Angelica manages to just about land on her feet as she drops off the apron but staggers backwards towards the ring barricade. There is a slight panic in her eyes, as she realizes she is getting outmatched. Kelsey seems to feel the electricity in the air as well. As the fans cheer and scream, she pumps her fists and runs the ropes, before leaping over them at the other end with a suicide dive! She hits Angie right in the chest, pouncing her away and driving her lower back into the barricade and bending her spine in ways it’s not supposed to bend. Angelica immediately clutches her lower back, but Kelsey does not relent. Grabbing Angie by the hair, she swings her around and catapults her back into the barricade, garnering such speed and momentum that the leggy blonde is thrown off her feet and hits it sideways. She drops down to the thin floor cover and lands on her shoulder. A painful grimace on her face, it’s obvious she’s in a lot of discomfort.

Emery Layton
“Something needs to happen, and fast! Kelsey’s a good lass, but she’ll do whatever it takes to secure that semi-final spot!”

Adam Fenric
“And so she should, provided it happens within the boundaries of the rulebook.”

Kelsey grabs Angelica by the hair again. The referee is around the count of three, but she doesn’t seem to want to milk the count-out clock anyway. She pulls Angelica back to her feet. The two exchange looks for a second, as Angelica looks up at her opponent. The sympathy from before is more or less gone, as the two now realize that in order to put the other one down, they’re going to have to do things they’d rather not do under normal circumstances. But there is no evil intent, no anger in their eyes; just a professional realization that they’ll have to hurt each other for own personal gain… and that is the way of things in the BattleZone.
Kelsey rolls Angelica back into the ring. The Vaughnemous One tries to roll through to her feet but as she gets up, her speed of movement is slowed as she clutches her lower back for a second, a shot of pain lashing through her spine from the attack before. Kelsey immediately takes advantage, and as soon as Angie gets up, she is assaulted by knif eegde chops, the sound of the slaps echoing throughout the BattleZone, each smack leaving a red mark on the gold-painted skin of Angelica. Their two bodies covered in sweat, with each palm-struck chop small droplets fly into the air. Mixed with the gold paint it’s like she’s hitting a rock on a piece of flint, and Angelica’s chest soon looks as if it’s on fire! Kelsey drives Angie back into the corner, where she finally gets her hands up to protect her from the relentless and ongoing strikes.

Knowing that she won’t be able to cause much more damage, Kelsey adapts her tactic, and she jumps into the air, in one smooth motion placing her feet on Angie’s stomach while grabbing the tall blonde’s shoulders. As she drops down, Angie is flipped overhead with the monkey flip… but she gives herself extra momentum and lands on her feet! For a split second it looks as though her lower back might give, but she manages to stabilize herself, and with Kelsey now down on the canvas, Angelica has an opening!

Adam Fenric
“Angelica HAS to take advantage here, or she might as well throw in the towel!”

Mark Sanction
“I think she’s very well aware of that, Adam!”

Emery Layton
“Pixie dust time, right?”

Adam Fenric
“Sure, Emery… pixie dust…”

Angelica sees the opening right away. Unfortunately, Kelsey has her wits about her and tries to scramble to her feet. But Angie nails her with a basement dropkick right on the kisser, snapping Kelsey’s head back as her body falls limp to the canvas. Angelica quickly grabs Kelsey by the ankles and drags her to the center of the ring, going for a pin…

ONE!

…---…

KICKOUT!!

Kelsey gets her shoulder up almost right away, but Angelica doesn’t look all that disappointed, probably having expected that she would.

Mark Sanction
“Seemed like a rather optimistic pinfall attempt by Angelica there, but I think it was more about finding out where Kelsey’s energy levels are at than anticipating such a quick victory.”

Angelica got up right away, with Kelsey slowly following. But as the Blue Hurricane got to her knees, the crowd anticipated what was coming. They exploded in massive cheers, eagerly anticipating one of their favorite chants.

Emery Layton
“YASSSSS, even though Kelsey’s my gal, even now I can’t not get excited about the OBVS! Kicks!!!”

Angelica gets in her OVS! Kick stance as the fans get in their chanting stance. Angie whips her leg forward, her lower leg giving some extra snap to get all the impact she possible can. Her foot connects with the chest of Kelsey, who is so stunned by the impact she forgets to put up any kind of defense. And of course, the moment her kick hits…

Crowd
“OBVS!”

Another kick, just as hard as the first, with just as much snap!

Crowd
“OBVS!”

And another!

Crowd
“OBVS!”

Emery Layton
“Those kicks are hard enough to send you flying! Looks like we won’t be needing pixie dust after all. Kelsey’ll be up there with Peter Pan in no time if she keeps this up.”

And another!

Crowd
“OBVS!”

And another!

Crowd
“OBVS!”

And another! Angelica then takes a step backward, looking for a buzzsaw kick to damn near decapitate the stunned Kelsey. She takes aim, as the crowd anticipates her devastating strike…

Crowd
“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH……………..”

Angelica releases her ultimate kick! But Kelsey shakes herself out of her stunned state and grabs hold of her leg, before twisting her body around much like Angie had done to her earlier, and she counters it with a dragonscrew legwhip. Angelica is immediately tossed to the mat. Luckily, she has flexible legs, but she still instinctively reaches for the knee. After all, a dragonscrew legwhip always hurts like a B-word.
Despite the crowd having rooted fort he both of them in equal measure, there is a slight disappointment when they don’t get to see the OBVS! kicks being completed. But the crowd is verily split down the middle, and a continuing chant develops, with the entire audience just chanting for both, not picking sides!

Crowd
“LET’S GO ANGIE! LET’S GO KELSEY! LET’S GO ANGIE! LET’S GO KELSEY!”

Kelsey gets up, with Angelica still down. She hurries over to the leggy blonde’s body, and starts stomping aay at her until Angelica turns over onto her belly. From that position, Kelsy reaches down, grabs Angelica’s leg, and locks in a single-leg Boston Crab! Angelica immediately starts writhing in pain, and a big portion of the crowd gets up on its feet, thinking that this may be it!

Adam Fenric
“An interesting strategy, but Kelsey made one huge mistake… she chose the wrong leg!”

Mark Sanction
“Meaning…?”

Emery Layton
“Meaning he’s right! She just dragonscrewed Angie’s left leg, but she’s applying the Crab to the right one! She should’ve gone for the bad leg instead. I’m not sure she realizes, but had she done so, Angelica might’ve already tapped! Not to underestimate the lass’ drive and heart and pain threshold… OBVS!”

Adam Fenric
“Ugh… Please don’t start using that word on Twitter.”

Mark Sanction
“Be that as it may, this Boston Crab might still put her away. Take a look at the angle on her spine! And remember that her lower back got injured on the outside earlier! Angelica is in agony right now, make no mistake about it. And Kelsey has it locked in DEEP!”

With desperation in her eyes, Angelica looks at the nearest set of ropes, which are so far away they might as well be on the moon. She pulls her own hair, figuring that if she hurts herself somewhere else, the pain in her back will subside, but even as she frantically tries to move forward, she’s not budging an inch. Kelsey screams at her to tap and Angelica seems ready to do so, until she remembers that she’s no quitter. She bites on her lip and tries to break free with pure leg strength. She screams, a high-pitched tone that bounces off the walls of the BattleZone, and the muscles in her hamstring, quadriceps and calves tighten.. until Kelsey is propelled forward, unable to keep the hold locked in.

Emery Layton
“Whoa! That takes leg strength like you won’t believe! To be able to muster up that much leg strength with such lack of leverage and from that position is downright unreal. Now she has to get up quickly though, or it might’ve been for nothing!”

As Kelsey tries to grasp what on Earth just happened, Angelica wills herself to her feet as quickly as she can. She gets up, Kelsey turns around, and this time she doesn’t wait to go on the offensive. Angelica runs at her, with a slight limp, and nails her with a double axe handle. Kelsey goes down, but immediately bounces off the mat and gets back up, but this time she runs into a big boot from Angie, who’s picking up steam. Kelsey gets right back up again, but Angelica runs the ropes and throws her legs into the air in a scissoring (not that kind) motion, before blasting Kelsey in the face with the sole of her boot. Kelsey stays down this time and Angelica calls for her finisher.

Angelica
“OH! SO!”

Crowd
“VAUGHNEMOUS!”

Mark Sanction
“And if she hits this, it’s over! Axe handle, big boot and scissor kick takes a lot out of you, but Angelica’s Vaughnemous punt is one of the most devastating blows you can suffer in sports entertainment! She’s perfecting it, turning it into a lethal weapon! It’s what did The Jester in last show!”

Emery Layton
“She did use clown shoes!”

Angelica runs up, but the screams of the crowd alert Kelsey! She rolls out of the way and as Angie bounces off the ropes, the Blue Hurricane gets up and nails Angelica right in the face with a superkick! Angelica doesn’t go down however, but she staggers and starts to reel, waving her arms to stay upright. Kelsey pushes her into the ropes again for momentum and as she rebounds, she allows Angie to move slightly past her, but lifts her up from behind, making sure Angie’s arm is draped over her own neck From that position she lifts Angie up, in back suplex position, but she turns the forward momentum into sideway momentum, looking for the Blue Thunderbomb!

Emery Layton
“Big time counterrrr!!”

But before Kelsey can bomb Angelica into the mat, the Vaughnemous One gives herself some extra rotation and lifts her leg over the head of Kelsey until she almost comes to a halt in regular powerbomb position, seating on the shoulders of Kelsey Spencer, their heads looking at each other. Angie, from there, doesn’t hesitate Her hand finds the mouth of Kelsey, her fingers digging their way inside, her fingers locking themselves behind her teeth, finding leverage to burrow deeper inward.

Emery Layton
“Bigger counterrrr! EW!”

Adam Fenric
“You can say that again!”

Emery Layton
“No, ya daft goof, her finisher, the Mandible Claw, it’s called EW!”

Adam Fenric
“Well, an apt name!”

Angelica’s hand completely blocks off Kelsey’s airflow, and the Blue Hurricane starts to fade quickly. She falls backwards and Angelica lands right on top of her, her hand now almost up to her wrist in Kelsey’s mouth. Kelsey’s eyes turn into the back of her head, and Angie closes her eyes, not wanting to actually see what she’s doing. She also turns her head away in good measure, hoping that Kelsey will either tap out or pass out as soon as possible.

Adam Fenric
“I’d have trouble looking at my hand digging its way down someone’s throat as well!”

Angelica presses her eyelids together, as if she’s squinting really hard, while the referee checks on Kelsey Her body has gone completely limp. He gently grabs her wrist, lifts it into the air and releases it. It falls flat on the mat, and the referee decides that is enough. He calls for the bell! This match is over!

Hana Ramierez
“Here is your winner by referee stoppage, and moving on to the semi-finals of the Lord of the Ring Tournament… Angelica! Vauuuughn!”

Emery Layton
“The EW! did it!”

Adam Fenric
“All of the EW!”

As she hears the bell, a relieved Angelica retrieves a slimy hand from Kelsey’s mouth, and tries to find something to wipe it on. As the referee comes over to raises her hand in victory, she decides his shirt is a good bet. She runs it over his striped shirt, but even as the man pulls up his nose in disgust, he still has to raise her hand too. But he’s sure to grab her very near the elbow.

Mark Sanction
“Hard fought match, it has to be said, with Kelsey looking the likely victor at many stages throughout! But it’s Angelica who moves on, and she’ll face the winner of tonight’s main event, either Dan Bennett or Jake Rogers, one of which will be the Television Champion! Whoever it is, it’s bound to be good!”

Emery Layton
“Ooooh, can’t wait! Can’t waittt! If Jakey retains, this victory means she’ll have gotten herself a title shot, right?”

Mark Sanction
“We’ll see in the main event won’t we?”

Inside the ring, Angelica has her hands up in the air, relieved that she survived another round of the Lord of the Ring tournament, knowing that from here on out, it’ll only get harder.
-----------------

Return to “Massacre #32: #LOTR2018 Week Two!”