Gentlemen's Rebellion [Levi Danielson & Jasin Smith]

Profiles for Tag Teams and Factions can be found here! Both TWO player and ONE player tag teams allowed.
Jessi
XWA World Tag Team Champion
Characters Handled: Austin Carter

Gentlemen's Rebellion [Levi Danielson & Jasin Smith]

Postby Jessi » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:57 am

BASIC INFORMATION

ATTITUDE: Heels

NICKNAMES: "Empire City's Greatest Sons"

MEMBERS:
Levi Danielson & Jasin Smith

ImageImage

COMBINED WEIGHT: 406 lbs.

ENTRANCE
ENTRANCE MUSIC: Rising Power by AC/DC

ENTRANCE TEXT:

Code: Select all

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6M4Wo168tQ[/youtube]
The Guitar riff of [b][i]Rising Power by AC/DC[/i][/b] plays in the arena stereos as a spotlight shines upon the stage. a couple seconds into the song, the two men who make up Gentlemen's Rebellion come out on the stage. They turn to each other, both men holding out their hands for each man to grab, shaking each other hands before turning to walk towards the ring. They stop at the front of the ring, they look at each other again, this time fist bumping each other before going their own ways: Danielson up the steel steps, Climbing the the turnbuckle as Smith walks to the right side of the ring, running onto the apron, leaning on the ropes. While Danielson stands on the turnbuckle, putting his arms behind his back, Smith enters the ring barely because he soon exits to acknowledge the crowd. Upon Entering the ring entirely, Smith walks to a turnbuckle of his choice, he stands tall, staring around at the crowd. Danielson stands next to him on the canvas as he sticks his pinky up to the camera. Smith jumps down to join his partner in the corner as they await the start of the match.
MOVE SET

FINSHERS:

Ode To the Gentlemen - 0:35 - 0:50: Smith has one opponent in a backbreaker rack and as the other opponent is behind Smith, Danielson performs a diving double foot stomp on the opponent's chest in the backbreaker rack then jumps off the opponent's chest and then performs a diving splash, diving senton or a corkscrew moonsault onto the other opponent, as Smith hits a sitout backbreaker drop using momentum from the diving double foot stomp.

Gentilz Hom (Superkick-Plex): This combination move sees either Daneilson hit a superkick to the chin of an opponent who is being held in a belly-to-back position by Smith. Smith uses the thrust of the superkick to aid in executing a bridging German suplex or any similar suplex for a pinfall attempt. This could be used with either wrestler executing the kick and suplex.

DOUBLE TEAM MOVES

The Camel Clutch/Achilles Tendon Connection: Smith locks in the Camel Clutch while Danielson locks in the Achilles Tendon to opponents.

Messieurs' Will (Powerbomb, double knee backbreaker combination): Danielson sets up the opponent for a powerbomb while Smith is positioned in front of him. Smith then leaps upwards grabbing the opponent from behind by the chin and pulling him down into a double knee backbreaker while Danielson delivers the powerbomb.

A Few Good Kicks (Double superkick): A tandem attack where Smith and Danielson stand in front of an opponent and hit him/her in the face/head with a high, side thrust kick, known as a superkick. The move can also be performed on two different opponents at the same time.

MATCHES AND ACHIEVEMENTS

CHAMPIONSHIPS
Soon.

CURRENT RECORD
0-0-0[/color]

"ALROIGHT MATE OIM A GEEZER INNIT, AHM GOIN THE PUB. LUV ME BIG BEAUTIFUL BRITISH BOLLOCKS AND
ME QUEEN GOOOODDD SAAAVVVVVEEEEEE OOOOOOUUUURRRRR QUUUUEEEEEENNNN

Tea." - DJS, 2018
Jessi
Characters Handled: Austin Carter

Re: Gentlemen's Rebellion [Levi Danielson & Jasin Smith]

Postby Jessi » Mon May 29, 2017 3:34 am

Go ahead and put the team in enhancement talent as well as Danielson and Smith individually.

"ALROIGHT MATE OIM A GEEZER INNIT, AHM GOIN THE PUB. LUV ME BIG BEAUTIFUL BRITISH BOLLOCKS AND
ME QUEEN GOOOODDD SAAAVVVVVEEEEEE OOOOOOUUUURRRRR QUUUUEEEEEENNNN

Tea." - DJS, 2018

Return to “Tag Teams and Factions”