Official "Bio Updated" Thread

Profiles for ALL members of the current Active Roster, Alumni and Enhancement Talent can be found here! You will also find threads for Taken Pic-Bases, Entrance Music and XWA's On-Screen staff!
RevolutionJones
Booking Team Member
Booking Team Member
Characters Handled: A.J. Morales
Hyphy Machinery (Dontell Porter & Jason Moana)

Re: Official "Bio Updated" Thread

Postby RevolutionJones » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:18 am

A.J. Morales
* Added a couple more nicknames
* Highlighted nicknames that actually make sense to use in commentary in red; the rest are temporary nicknames, jokes, and/or only apply in other promotions
* Updated achievements (added one from BGDF I remembered, clarified that A.J. is the current Hardcore Champion here)
* Updated Biography section to include a full rundown of everything that's happened to him here and in BGDF as of 10/29/2017
* Champion's entrance, complete with special entrance music ("Champion (Rawest Remix Alive)" by Falling in Reverse) added
* Updated Tag Teams and Other Appearances list to include future ones I know about
* Fight history, win-loss record, and winning percentages updated to include all matches that have happened and all scheduled future ones, in and out of XWA, as of 10/29/2017

EDIT 10/31 (yes, I know DJS posted after me, but this isn't important enough for a new post)
* Fight history, win-loss record, and winning percentages now accurate as of 10/31/2017
* Battle royales now include information on when A.J. entered, how many eliminations he scored, what spot in the rankings he placed at, and who eliminated him
Last edited by RevolutionJones on Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Characters Handled: Emery Layton
Adam Fenric
Aki Yasuko
Amy Taylor

Postby DJS » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:19 am

Re-added Isabella Fenric to the "Adam Fenric" topic. Plan to expand a few things in both Em and Adam's profiles over the next few days.

Also her pic-base is now Lucy Cole.
Need catching up on the current Runaways/Final story arc going into Legends? Look here!
RevolutionJones
Booking Team Member
Booking Team Member

Postby RevolutionJones » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:33 am

Updated A.J. Morales's win-loss record, fight history, winning percentages and achievements to reflect the events of XWA With a Vengeance. Recap of the match will be added to bio later.

UPDATE 11/20: Another win-loss record/fight history/win percentages update. Not important enough to make a new post.
Last edited by RevolutionJones on Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Adam Fenric
Aki Yasuko
Amy Taylor

Postby DJS » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:19 pm

Emery Layton learned new moves!

Added signature moves:
* Cloudbusting (Running Hip Attack)
* Babooshka (Pendulum Lariat)

Also added new "Strike Moves" section and added a few more moves to the Rebound/Running and aerial moves section.

Plan to expand Adam Fenric at some point too.
Need catching up on the current Runaways/Final story arc going into Legends? Look here!
RevolutionJones
Booking Team Member
Booking Team Member

Postby RevolutionJones » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:39 pm

Did a bunch of updates involving BGDF stuff (event recaps, title reigns, etc.). Also updated the fight record, win-loss percentages, all that good stuff to be accurate as of today.

EDIT: Oh, right, I forgot to mention, the Submissions section of A.J.'s moveset now actually lists a few types of armbars instead of just warning people about him not doing any other submission holds.

EDIT 12/5: Added some info regarding guest appearances and listed all the future matches of A.J.'s I know about in his fight record just so they're there for later.

EDIT 12/16: OK, HUGE changes came down the pipeline on this one.
-Updated fight record, win-loss percentages, etc. to be accurate as of 12/16/2017
-Added retiring Diamond Jack Sabbath to the Accomplishments list.
-Biography section underwent a significant cleanup. Now it's focused solely on XWA again, with an ultra-summarized version of 2017's events and a revised closing blurb about where A.J. stands heading into the new year.
-Kliq Kliq Boom is now known as the Diamond Killer.
GiggityGopher
Characters Handled: Danny Diamond
Joey Miles

Postby GiggityGopher » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:57 am

Not really any new updates for Jerod, just posting here to confirm he can be moved back to the active wrestlers. I honestly feel really weird about his picbase being Batista now (just hard to imagine him as anyone who isn't Sean O'Haire), but I'll keep that because Batista's a lot easier for graphics than Sean.
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Adam Fenric
Aki Yasuko
Amy Taylor

Postby DJS » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:16 am

SuperSnoopz wrote:Not really any new updates for Jerod, just posting here to confirm he can be moved back to the active wrestlers. I honestly feel really weird about his picbase being Batista now (just hard to imagine him as anyone who isn't Sean O'Haire), but I'll keep that because Batista's a lot easier for graphics than Sean.

I mean...its not a problem. I can get Sean O'Haire stuff...
GiggityGopher
Characters Handled: Danny Diamond
Joey Miles

Postby GiggityGopher » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:41 am

I remember you telling me when I made the change that me switching to Batista would make things easier for you with graphics, but if it's not that big of a deal, I'll make him O'Haire again.
RevolutionJones
Booking Team Member
Booking Team Member

Postby RevolutionJones » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:38 am

-Updated A.J. Morales and Hyphy Machinery's fight records to account for what's going on with them in GOL. In A.J.'s case, that also means the usual updates to win-loss records, win percentages, etc., but also a change to his tenure in GOL.
-Dontell Porter's picbase has changed to Marshawn Lynch, and with that, his weight increases from 200 pounds to 210, which also changes Hyphy Machinery's combined weight.

UPDATE 12/31 (not important enough to post again):
-Added "A.J. the [insert noun here] Slayer" as a nickname
-Added A.J.'s new Piledriver Award for Best Hardcore 24/7 Match to the Achievements list
-Split the Achievements list into XWA and non-XWA sections
XxChronoTrigxX
Supreme XWA Champion
Supreme XWA Champion

Postby XxChronoTrigxX » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:12 am

Latest Update!:

Added Nickname: Officially added "The Elite One"

Removed: Two signatures: Acclaimed Arpeggio and The Alexander Hamilton

Added: New Submission Finisher: Psalms of Victory

Added: Latest achievements from Piledriver Awards.

Tweaked: Very slightly just changed wording in the entrance.

Return to “Roster”