[VOTE] XWA Massacre: Trevor Miller vs. Ethan Giles

Lx-Tim officially returns to action after a hiatus as Massacre begins the first week of a tournament to crown a new XWA Television Champion!
Michael Swift
Booking Team Member
Booking Team Member

[VOTE] XWA Massacre: Trevor Miller vs. Ethan Giles

Postby Michael Swift » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:29 pm

This time, everyone's going crazier, it's...

LIVE! From the Ticketpro Dome, Johannesburg, South Africa (20,000 Capacity)
Broadcast exclusively on The Xperience!

XWA Television Championship Tournament Match!

ImageImageImage

Trevor Miller vs. Ethan Giles

Things have been looking up for “King” Trevor. Taking out his forever rival Austin Carter, forming The Rulers Don't Fall with Danny Hall, and now a shot at the Television Title! Even better, his opponent is self described pacifist, Ethan Giles! We don't know much about Giles, as recent XWA sign up, but the friendly masked man seems to want to show a way to wrestler with a smile on your face...er, mask.

WORD COUNT:

--------
Deadline for matches is 3rd October 2017 at 11:59 Eastern Standard Time.
Voting will start at this time and conclude on 8th October 2017 at 11:59 Eastern Standard Time.
[CST is one hour earlier. GMT is five hours later.]
Ethan Giles

Re: XWA Massacre: Trevor Miller vs. Ethan Giles

Postby Ethan Giles » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:12 pm

Hana Ramierez:

The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish with a thirty minute time limit and it is an opening round match for the XWA Television Championship Tournament!"

As the song XIV by LEINY hits the area speakers, the lights in the arena go out as the stage begins to fill up with smoke. Everything is black including the screens, that until moments before the beat drops and an image emerges from the screen:

“BOW DOWN TO YOUR KING!”

Once the beat drops, the spotlight shines about the man of the hour, wearing his crown and leather vest, poses for “his people” with one arm up with his hands opened wide and his eyes closed. Miller brings his arm down slowly as the lights come on, as if he were commanding the lights. He walks 2 or 3 steps before stopping, the camera angle makes it seem as if the crowd is calling for “their king” as they have their arms out “wanting to touch him”. Miller looks around at the sea of flashing lights and smiles.

Hana Ramierez:
From Alton, Illinois, Weighing in at 207 lbs, He is the "King of Flight"... TREVOR!!! MILLER!!!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdlXv_gdGqs[/youtube]

Is there such a thing as too much of a good thing?
I ask myself that everyday"

Ethan marches out from the back, grabbing the ends of his suit jacket and admiring the crowd momentarily on the entrance way, surveying them. He offers an excited wave and he skips down the aisle, slapping as many hands as he can and even hugging a few of the fans in the front row! He plays with the young fans, pointing to their signs and messing around with them. Ethan takes a stroll around the entire ringside area doing so before he jots up the steps, wiping his feet off on the apron before entering the ring. He dances around the ring, trying to get Hana to join in on it though she politely declines as he makes his way to his corner.

Hana Ramierez:
"From The Happiest House in London, England, weighing in at two hundred pounds, he is Your Friend and Mine...ETHANNNNNNN! GIIIIIIIIIIIIIILES!"

The official calls both men to the center of the ring to go over the rules with them, giving a steely eye to both when describing what's not allowed, Ethan enthusiastically nods along with every instruction from the referee while Trevor rolls his eyes and scoffs. Trevor pantomimes being bored and gives a half hearted nod when finally the official asks if both men understand the rules, Ethan nods several more times and he even offers the referee his hand to shake & he pats him on the back and tells him what a good job he's doing! Somewhat taken aback by the gesture, the official calls for both men to shake hands to start the match.

Matt Steel
"Who or what am I looking at, Mark?"

Mark Sanction
"That's Ethan Giles, a new talent that came in through the Television Championship Tournament!"

Matt Steel
"Uh huh...Well, I feel about him pretty much how Trevor seems to too."

Trevor eyes Ethan's hand, and then he takes a good look over of Ethan Giles and an eyebrow cocks in confusion. He glances over to the referee with an expression that silently asks "Is this guy for real?" before he reluctantly accepts Ethan's hand. The King is taken off guard by how frantically Ethan's shaking his hand, practically yanking the darn thing off before he pulls Trevor into...a hug! The fans applaud and cheer, maybe even a couple laugh, though Trevor looks anything but happy about the hug after the initial shock wears off.

DING DING DING

The sound of the bell is all Trevor needs, headbutting Ethan to make him break the hug and he knees him questionably low as a follow-up, making poor Ethan sputter and putter around the ring in a daze till he catches him with an armdrag that sends him tumbling halfway across the ring!

Matt Steel
"I hope we're not paying this kid too much. Think Trevor's going to make short work of him!"

Like the predator on the prowl that he is, Trevor dashes after Ethan and he hooks his arm, going for another armdrag that Ethan reverses...into a do-si-do, spinning them round & round in the dance and waving to the audience that's cheering and laughing. Bewilderment quickly gives way to frustration for Trevor, who elbows Ethan square between the eyes, those cheers turning into boos from the fans that are upset the dancing is over! Trevor fires off a few quick kicks to his opponent's ankles and calves in rapid succession, noticeably gauging how the Gentlest Man responds. Wincing and clutching at his legs, trying to walk off the charlie horse the kicks are giving him, Ethan falls victim to more kicks from Trevor, who really starts laying into him with some heavy hitting kicks to the side of his knee caps and his thighs and his hips!

Mark Sanction
"Trevor Miller does not appreciate Ethan's unorthodox style, it would seem!"

Matt Steel
"I don't appreciate guys trying to dance with me either! Last time I did that was when my mom forced me to dance with my Uncle Frank at a family wedding! He smelled of tears and desperation! I get why now, have you ever met my Aunt Pauline?!"

Ethan's legs give out beneath him and he drops to a knee, actually making Trevor stop kicking him, but only because he runs up and he leaps into a hurricanrana that he spikes Ethan on his head with on the way down rather than following the roll through! The gleam in his eyes when he sits up shows Trevor intentionally did it too, chuckling when the referee checks on the lifeless Ethan. The King points to the ropes and he bounds to his feet, running at them and leaping up onto the second rope & he effortlessly springboards off of it with a beautiful rotation on his moonsault! Spinning on his back on the mat, Ethan positions himself so that he can latch onto Trevor, vaulting him on impact in one fluid motion off of him and into something of an assisted handspring into the nearby ropes! The momentum on his way back allows Ethan to elevate himself along with Trevor, who momentarily is on his feet till Giles uses gravity to yank him back down to the mat with a cradle!

1!

2!

KICK OUT!

Matt Steel
"Are you kidding me?!"

Steel voices what Trevor's thinking if his expression is any indication, both men are getting to their feet when Trevor launches himself at Ethan with a crossbody attempt that Ethan catches him with, holding him like they're newlyweds on their honeymoon! Or, maybe a mother & her child with the way Ethan rocks Trevor and looks like he's trying to sooth his frustration, audibly humming to him! Miller hits a throat thrust that makes Ethan drop him and reach for his neck, gasping for air when Trevor blasts him in the face with a discus elbow smash that makes him crumble onto the mat! The King glares down at the man at his feet, planting his boot roughly on Ethan's chest and ordering the official to count the pin.

1!

2!

KICK OUT!

Mark Sanction
"I know Ethan Giles is a little bizarre, but Trevor couldn't have really expected that to have been it, could he?!"

Miller glares out at the audience that's booing him, staring them down when he picks up Ethan and he throws him into a nearby corner. Methodically Miller rams his shoulder into the other man's sternum, taking a pause with each shoulder thrust to taunt and mock the fans over their displeasure. It only causes them to intensify in their boos and hatred for him, not that Trevor really pays much mind when he scales up the turnbuckle and literally steps on Ethan's head, pinning it between his boot and the top rope! The official is immediately on him, counting for a break that Trevor grudgingly obliges, only to turn around and start dishing out punches from the top of the turnbuckle! He gets up to nine before he grabs hold of Giles and he sends both men rolling, vaulting the Gentlest Man halfway across the ring with a monkey flip!

Matt Steel
"Here we go, back on track! Now this is pro-wrestling!"

Kipping up to his feet, Trevor outstretches his arms and grins over how impressed he is with himself, that grin turns almost as sour as the fans' response to it though when he hears their boos. Sneering at them, he takes aim on Giles and he handspring backflips...right into Ethan catching him out of mid-air, it looks like it's time for a backdrop suplex!

...But instead Ethan carefully sets Trevor down and pats him on the shoulder, telling him how impressed he is with his athleticism and that was incredible!

Matt Steel
"Does this guy even understand the concept of pro-wrestling?"

Mark Sanction
"Of course he does! ...I think..."

Fuming with embarrassment, Trevor knocks Ethan's block off with a Superman Punch! The blow slumps Ethan against the nearby ropes and Trevor wails on him with punches, really letting him have it! Those meaty blows gain the attention of the referee, who again starts a count for Trevor to get Ethan out of the ropes. Taking time out to yell at the referee for doing their job, Trevor grabs Ethan by the wrist and he violently whips him out of the ropes and across the ring. He waits for him on the rebound, swinging out his arm to hook him but we never quite find out what because Giles launches onto the outstretched arm! In a tilt-a-whirl manner Your Friend and Mine performs Around the World, pinning Trevor in the center of the ring!

1!

2!

TREVOR KICKS OUT!

BUT IT'S A SHY TOO LATE! 3!

DING DING DING!

Matt Steel
"There is no god."

Mark Sanction
"UNBELIEVABLE! IS THIS REAL LIFE?! IS THIS JUST FANTASY?! TREVOR MILLER LOOKS AS BESIDE HIMSELF AS I AM!"

The fans erupt into cheers and applause as Ethan rolls up to his feet, looking a little baffled himself at what has transpired! Trevor's livid! He stares a hole into Ethan as the referee raises his arm in victory! Ethan shakes the referee's hand again and looks like he's on the verge of crying when he pulls the official in for a hug, jumping up and down!

Hana Ramierez:
"Your winner by pinfall and advancing in the XWA Television Championship Tournament...ETHAN GILES!"

Rolling out of the ring, Ethan hops over the barricade and he starts dancing & celebrating with the fans in attendance!
Jessi
GFX Handler
Characters Handled: Austin Carter
Trevor Miller
Axton Pierce (only for LOTR)

Postby Jessi » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:25 am

DING, DING, DING!

Hana Ramierez:
The following is a first round XWA Television Tournament Match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first…

“Is there such a thing as too much of a good thing?
I ask myself that everyday..."

Ethan marches out from the back with his manager, Darlington Woolsworth the IV, grabbing the ends of his suit jacket and admiring the crowd momentarily on the entrance way, surveying them.

Hana Ramierez:
From The Happiest House in London, England, weighing in at two hundred pounds, he is Your Friend and Mine...ETHAN!!! GILES!!!

Mark Sanction:
The Pacifistic Techniker who makes his debut tonight, says that his goal is to brighten up everyone’s day…

Tempest:
Seeing who he’s going against, that might be a problem. Trevor Miller has already expressed how he doesn’t find it fair for a debutee to come in and try to take the opportunity that he has “deserved”.

He offers an excited wave and he skips down the aisle, slapping as many hands as he can and even hugging a few of the fans in the front row! He plays with the young fans, pointing to their signs and messing around with them. Ethan takes a stroll around the entire ringside area as Woolsworth applauds the actions on his childhood friend. He jots up the steps, wiping his feet off on the apron before entering the ring. He dances around the ring, trying to get Hana to join in on it though she politely declines as he makes his way to his corner.

As the song XIV by LEINY hits the area speakers, the lights in the arena go out as the stage begins to fill up with smoke. Everything is black including the screens, that until moments before the beat drops and an image emerges from the screen:

“BOW DOWN TO YOUR KING!”

Once the beat drops, the spotlight shines about the man of the hour, wearing his crown and leather vest, poses for “his people” with one arm up with his hands opened wide and his eyes closed. Miller brings his arm down slowly as the lights come on, as if he were commanding the lights. He walks 2 or 3 steps before stopping, the camera angle makes it seem as if the crowd is calling for “their king” as they have their arms out “wanting to touch him”. Miller looks around at the sea of flashing lights and smiles.

Hana Ramierez:
From Alton, Illinois, Weighing in at 207 lbs, He is the "King of Flight"... TREVOR!!! MILLER!!!

He then makes his way to the ring, ignoring the sounds of hatred coming from the crowd.

Mark Sanction:
I'm kinda surprised that Danny Hall has decided to stay backstage for this one.

Tempest:
I don't know, Mark. Something seems fishy to me.

He looks into the camera, fixing his eyebrows with his two hands before climbing onto the apron and jumping into the ring and sliding onto one knee to kneel in a supermanish stance. He then gets to his feet and climb onto the turnbuckles to acknowledge the crowd. Miller lifts one arm up with his hands opened wide and his eyes closed, bringing it down with authority before jumping down. He removes his crown and his vest, placing it out on the apron. He stays in the corner for the start of the match.

Referee Johnston goes to each competitor, checking their sides and boots to make sure they don't have anything to pull any funny business during the match. Once his search is complete, he calls for the bell:

DING, DING, DING!

Coming out of his corner first is Giles. He stops in the middle of the ring, hold his hand out for the handshake. On the other side of the ring is Miller, chilling back in his corner, he points at his masked opponent, “IS THIS GUY SERIOUS?” Miller looks down for moment before removing himself from the corner, he walks towards Giles. Hesitant at first, he lifts his hand to meet Giles’, only for the friendly pacifist to remove his hand before contact as he passes it over his head. Giles and Darlington Woolsworth the IV on the outside share a laugh as Miller is left in the middle of the ring, staring at his unshaked hand in anger.

Mark Sanction:
Ethan Giles with the rejection!

Tempest:
Look at the look on Miller's face, Mark. Lookup the word embarrassment on Google and that face’ll be the first picture you see on the search results.

As Giles and Woolsworth continue their chatter, Miller looks up at his opponent. Not standing for any of the disrespect that was shown to him, Miller charges at him for the big boot. Not surprising, Giles notices this and exits the ring, immediately. power walking his way around the squared circle as his manager jumps up and down, cheering for his walk. Referee Johnston starts his count:

“ONE!
TWO!”

Back in the ring is Miller, his leg still on the corner as he reminisces on his life thus far, realizing that he's been played within the first couple minutes of the match. He won't stand for it. Giles remains with his power walk and Woolsworth remains with his constant praising. It isn't long before Miller get's himself together and make his way to the outside. He runs directly towards the front of Giles, successfully completing the big boot he missed a few mere moments ago.

“THREE!
FOUR!”

Miller brings Giles up to his face, “YOU WANNA MAKE FUN OF ME?! YOU WANNA MAKE FUN OF THE KING?!” The words barely escape his mouth when he tosses the masked man into the barricade behind them. Miller goes to him, stomping the nightlife out of him.

“FIVE!
SIX!
GET BACK IN THE RING!”

Miller walks from his opponent, sliding his kneepad down to his ankle. He looks into the camera, giving a clear message to the crippled man in Chicago by just giving a wink. Not long before Miller's rushing back to Giles with a left knee strike to the head, smashing it into the barricade.

Mark Sanction:
That's just uncalled for!

Tempest:
Miller said himself that Austin Carter was in the past, now he just taunting him by using his move using the left knee, the knee that Carter injured thanks to Miller.

The referee has no choice but to stop his count and check on the status of Pacifistic. While this happens, all Miller can do and will do is showboat, climbing onto the barricade and lifting one arm up with his hands opened wide and his eyes closed. He basks in the sounds of “his people” as they shower him with nothing but hate. He jumps down and returns to his opponent, ignoring Johnston's orders, Miller tosses Giles back into the ring, sliding in after him. Miller goes on top of his opponent for the cover as a hesitant Johnston slaps the mat:

“ONE!
TWO!
THR- Giles with the shoulder up just in time!”

Mark Sanction:
Unbelievable!

From the pin, Miller is up to his feet and in Johnston's face. No words are exchanged but it's clear that Miller isn’t to happy. All the while, Giles is on his hands and knees, crawling towards the nearest set of turnbuckles, all while nursing the pain in his head. Cue to Miller running towards him with an angry stomp to the back of the head, sending Giles back down to the ground. The gentlest man rolls away from the corner and onto his side where Miller presses his boot on the side of his head while hold down on the ropes.

Tempest:
Just-- there is this ruthless side of Miller that we’re starting to see more and more of, as of late..

“ONE!
TWO!
THREE!”

Miller removes his foot as Giles, with his hand of his ear, rolls away from him. A chuckle from Miller has him taunting his opponent, rotating his hand before bringing it close to his ear to for the shower of boos from the crowd. Down on the ground, Giles rolls his way to the nearest set of ropes. Miller stalks him, grabbing a handful of mask as he left him up to his feet. Miller now, forcing Giles into the corner, head-first on the top turnbuckle. The masked man turns to face his royal adversary only to get stomped down to a seated position. The stomping continues for an additional three times before Miller resorts to choking, forcing Johnston to begin his count again:

“ONE!
TWO!
THREE!
OH COME ON, TREVOR! GET OFF HIM!”

Trevor gets into Johnston's face for the second time and again no words. Turning to his opponent, Miller hasn't the chance to continue his attack as Giles comes back like a bull with a headbutt to the gut. The rainbow in the dark strikes again, this time with an uppercut. He strikes with another, but his comeback comes up short as Miller attacks with his hip. Placing Giles in a front facelock, Miller drapes his arm over his shoulder. Miller then stomps down hard and suplexes his opponent swiftly for a quick throw. The KING takes a kneel, waiting for Giles to stand upright in the corner. Once he turns himself to Miller, Giles with met with a running elbow smash to the face. Being rolled out of the corner, Giles is thrown onto his back as Miller covers him:

“ONE!
TWO!
KICKOUT!”

Mark Sanction:
Kickout by Giles!

From the pin to his knees and then slowly up to his feet is Miller as he spreads his arms wide, taunting for the crowd. He points to the gentlest man, “LOOK AT THIS… WHAT A JOKE!”

Mark Sanction:
Miller just enjoying… admiring his handiwork...

Giles, who has rolled onto his stomach, tries to use his hands to push himself up. That attempt is stopped however by Miller, who places his boot at the back of the neck, pressing Giles’ face into mat:

“ONE!
TWO!
THREE!
FOUR!”

Tempest:
If I were Miller, I wouldn’t waste time with Giles, I wouldn’t waste time with any opponent. When you have a chance to put them away, put them away.

Mark Sanction:
I don’t think Miller even cares that this is a tournament match, I don’t think he even cares at all!

Miller releases the pressure of his boot, walking around as he dusts off his hands. As Giles comes up to all four completely, Miller climbs on top, grabbing hold of his mask and pulling his head back, he hits him with the edge of his elbow. Giles gets knocked down again, but Miller pulls him up slightly and wraps around one arm under his opponent's chin and locks his hands, while seated on the back.

Tempest:
You wanna know what the odd thing about this Ethan Giles guy, Mark. He comes to the XWA, which stands for Xtreme Wrestling Alliance, notice how I said XTREME. This guy comes in… a pacifist. I mean, the guy means well, but that just doesn’t add up!

Mark Sanction:
Maybe part of the reason why Miller has decided to do the things he has already done in this match.

Miller transitions from the clutch to a headlock, but he allows room for Giles to tickle Miller at his sides which cause him to jump. This is all but a little distraction for Miller as Giles forces him down on his back by tackling them at his upper thighs. The friendliest man doesn’t let go of his legs, instead he pivots, spinning around to lift the opponent off the mat.

Mark Sanction:
You know what Giles calls this move, Mike?

Tempest:
Don’t do it again...

Mark Sanction:
WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

The crowd feels so inspired by the unexpected turn of events that they decide to freshen their counting skills:

“ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR! FIVE! SIX! SEVEN! EIGHT! NINE! TEN! ELEVEN! TWELVE! THIRTEEN!...

Tempest:
He’s still going!

FOURTEEN! FIFTEEN! SIXTEEN! SEVENTEEN! EIGHTEEN! NINETEEN! TWENTY!”

Giles stops spinning, dropping Miller’s feet. Somehow the twenty spins didn’t seem to phase him. Giles tries to help Miller up to his feet but Miller can’t even get back up to his own two feet. Regardless, Giles lifts Miller up to a vertical base only for him to fall back into a corner. Miller calls for Johnston, claiming his dizziness is too much and he might throw up. All while this is happening, Giles tries to go near to check on his opponent to see if there’s anything he can do, “KEEP HIM AWAY FROM ME!”

Tempest:
Looks like Miller’s not doing so well after that giant swing…

Mark Sanction:
Oh come on, Mike. This is all just a game being played. Miller’s faking it!

Sanction was right. On the outside, Woolsworth stands, waiting for a result, he’s not hurting anyone. But the following events, will prove that statement to be truer than it currently is…

Mark Sanction:
Oh my god! Look, Mike!

Tempest:
That’s-- that’s Danny Hall! I knew something like this was going to happen.

Daniel Danny Hall sends his famed umbrella into the head of Darlington Woolsworth, knocking him out of the equation. Hall slides into the ring, unknowing to Giles, and strikes him in the back of his left knee with the umbrella. It’s not as effective as one would think but it’s enough for Miller to finish the job. Hall slides out of the ring just in time and slides himself under the ring to prevent from being seen. In the ring, Miller is up and quick to exit the corner. He rushes towards a somewhat kneeling Ethan Giles hooking his right arm and then his left as he stands back to back with him. Miller jumps, leaning forward, dropping Giles on the back of his head!

Mark Sanction:
Backslide Driver by Miller!

Tempest:
Not like this!

Giles keeps the position of being on his shoulders as Miller quickly goes for the pin:

“ONE!
TWO!
THREE!”

DING, DING, DING!

Miller gets to his feet with Johnston's help. His hand is lifted in victory as Hall enters the ring, literally kicking Giles out of the ring. He and Miller meet in the middle and celebrate his win.

Mark Sanction:
Unbelievable! Miller couldn’t even win without help from Hall.

Tempest:
It was too good to be true, Mark. Just when you thought things were actually going to go well…

Miller and Hall exit the ring and make their way up to the ramp as the South African crowd let them know of the hatred they have for them. Both men stop at the stage and turn to face the crowd, as they shout:

“THE! RULERS! DON’T! FALL!”

Fade to black.

"Santa will deliver no presents. I will Crown Kick him. Fuck you, small children." - DJS
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Characters Handled: Emery Layton
Adam Fenric
Aki Yasuko
Amy Taylor

Postby DJS » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:57 pm

This match is now open for VOTING!

- Make sure to give reasons for your vote and keep any feedback on matches constructive.

VOTING DEADLINE: 8TH OCTOBER 2017

Get voting, guys!
Need catching up on the current Runaways/Final story arc going into Legends? Look here!
styg
Characters Handled: Yo mama
Also your da

Re: [VOTE] XWA Massacre: Trevor Miller vs. Ethan Giles

Postby styg » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:39 am

Ethan Giles
Fun comedy interspersed with a very serious game of oneupmanship. That's a good story, and one told well here. Despite being a pretty short match I thought Trevor was made to look good - likely the better athlete, but allowing his own ego and Ethan's mind games to cost him the win. My biggest criticism, to be honest, is that Ethan hasn't really yet distinguished himself from the PB yet. Don't get me wrong, I love Jervis, but I'd like to see Ethan diverge from him a bit moving forward. Also, the commentary was very much focused on Ethan and ignored Trevor's own situation going into this, while some sentences ran on a little long. Nonetheless, this was certainly a good match, especially for a debut.

FYI, for future reference, the Massacre colour commentator is Tempest, not Matt Steel. I won't hold that against you in this round of voting though. Easy mistake to make in your first match here!

Trevor Miller
Great conveyance of Trevor's mindset going in, and the callouts to Austin were cool. Ethan with the fake-out on the handshake though? Where did that come from? There's nothing in his bio to suggest he'd do that. Having Ethan put Trevor on tilt right away was nice, but the manner in which he did it seemed really wrong. Once they got going again I'd have liked to see a little more shine from Ethan, but Danny interfering as soon as Ethan turned the tables made a lot of sense and helped build the TRDF team well.

VERDICT
I feel like this would be a relatively easy one to give to Trevor... if not for Ethan punking him out at the start with the fake handshake. That simply felt way, way out of line with the character as presented so far. Between that and the fact Ethan never really got to do much of anything in Trevor's version, I'm voting for Ethan Giles.
19W|5D|6L
Hardcore Champion x3 | Gladiatorial Champion | World Heavyweight Champion | first Supreme Champion
Breaker of The Streak
@sugarhardy

Return to “Massacre #20: Jewel of the Gods”