Hardy & Rose [s]At The Olympic Games[/s]

The three finalists for the 2017 LOTR Summer Tournament are decided and new XWA Hardcore Champion Kryptops sends a stern warning...
styg
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer
Characters Handled: Yo mama
Also your da

Hardy & Rose [s]At The Olympic Games[/s]

Postby styg » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:32 am

Following the cancellation of the scheduled Laurel Anne Hardy vs Jeannie Rose match due to the injuries sustained by Laurel just a few days prior at FFW Unstoppable, things were rescheduled to a gaming contest later in the night...

Two bean bag chairs are set up before a TV and console. Laurel and Jeannie scrunch themselves down until they're nice and comfy, and raise their controllers. They bash them together like a fist bump. Laurel, hardly known as a gamer, looks slightly apprehensive and like she might still rather prefer to wrestle this one despite the cuts, bruises and electric burns decorating her skin... she nods though, and clears her throat.

Laurel Anne Hardy: Okay, so what we playin'? Bomber Man I hope. That's my best... uh... game I'm good at.

[TBC Jeannie... everyone else, once we've got the start of the scene set up, feel free to jump in ^-^]
19W|5D|6L
Hardcore Champion x3 | Gladiatorial Champion | World Heavyweight Champion | first Supreme Champion
Breaker of The Streak
@sugarhardy
jeannie rose

Re: Hardy & Rose [s]At The Olympic Games[/s]

Postby jeannie rose » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:25 am

jeannie rose: oh yeah that's a fun one. I like explosions kaboom she looks through the games yeah looks like they got it she puts the game in so they can start

Return to “Massacre #16: Lord Of The Ring Part III”