XWA Massacre: Austin Carter vs. Robert Hope

The three finalists for the 2017 LOTR Summer Tournament are decided and new XWA Hardcore Champion Kryptops sends a stern warning...
Michael Swift
Booking Team Member
Booking Team Member

XWA Massacre: Austin Carter vs. Robert Hope

Postby Michael Swift » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:54 am

It is all New Blood versus Legends at...

LIVE! From the Megasport Arena, Moscow, Russia (14,000 Capacity))
Broadcast exclusively on The Xperience!

One on One!

ImageImageImage

Austin Carter vs. Robert Hope

Last Massacre Austin Carter was on commentary duty, watching former friend Trevor Miller take on Tiamai Erickson. This show however, he is back in the ring, up against raging madman Robert Hope! The angry wrestler has shown himself to be one dangerous animal, and now he gets to take his shot at the Windy City Daredevil! Will Hope's wild style over take Carter? Or with Austin's faster pace allow him to overcome? Either way, this is a match not to miss!

WORD COUNT:

--------
Deadline for matches is 31st July 2017 at 11:59 Eastern Standard Time.
Voting will start at this time and conclude on 4th August 2017 at 11:59 Eastern Standard Time.
[CST is one hour earlier. GMT is five hours later.]
Jessi
XWA World Tag Team Champion
XWA World Tag Team Champion
Characters Handled: Austin Carter

Re: XWA Massacre: Austin Carter vs. Robert Hope

Postby Jessi » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:04 am

Hana Ramierez:
The following contest is scheduled for one fall...

The dissonant chords of “Sick Sick Sick” by Queens of the Stone Age come alive in Megasport Arena, as the crowd of fans look toward the entrance to see one word flashing on the large screen above the curtain:

HOPE

Hope staggers out, in a manner that could almost be described as drunken, front and centre to the walkway between the XWA fans. Looking out, he scowls at his new surroundings, not keeping his eyes on any particular point for too long. He’s wearing an old, beaten up denim jacket with a number of various patches on it. Bands, skulls and even a few seemingly random symbols litter his canvas.

Hana Ramierez:
Introducing first… From Las Vegas, Nevada, Weighing in at 225 lbs… he is… ROBERT!!! HOPE!!!

Mark Sanction:
When we last saw Hope he had just annihilated Cortez Columbus, with little to no remorse. But before the assault he had, well, not so nice things to say about the match-up.

Let’s go to a replay shall we?

Robert Hope:
Who in the fuck is this guy? I come here, I travel out to Japan, and this guy… This…Christmas Gimp looking motherfucker is who I get to face? Why in the fuck did I even bother coming here if this is the shit I get? I came here to this god damn company for some competition, and this guy is now standing in front of me with his stupid little mask and his stupid little tights, his stupid little fucking wrist tape, dumb little fucking shitty little boots. I bet he’s ugly as shit under his Christmas gimp mask, too. They always are, these masked ones!

Diamond Jack Sabbath:
“Christmas Gimp”, HAHAHAHAH!

He walks with purpose, rolling into the ring, and takes a moment to look up at the lights, before getting to his feet. He walks over to one side of the ring, leaning against the ropes before pushing himself and walking to the opposite of the ring. He lifts his arms midway in the air, he smiles only just. A twitch of the neck, wipes it right off his face. He backs himself into the corner, laying his on the turnbuckle, awaiting for Daredevil of the Windy City.

Mark Sanction:
And so… Backstage took heed of this and scheduled this match-up with this man...

Diamond Jack Sabbath:
Oh bloody hell!

Blue lights flicker as the beginning of Citizen Erased by Muse begins to play through the sound systems. Smoke overwhelms the stage as the guitar riff in the intro of the song rings out. The camera’s pan to Austin Carter emerging from the bottom of the stage via platform, as cheers from the crowd being to fill the arena. Carter steps out onto the stage, turning around so the crowd can see his backside. Pyrotechnics go off as he brings his arms up, striking his chest twice. Afterwards, he spreads both his arms making peace signs with his hands, as if his body were a cross.

Hana Ramierez:
And his opponent… From Chicago, Illinois, Weighing in at 205 lbs, He is the "Windy City Daredevil".... AUSTIN!!! CARTER!!!

Diamond Jack Sabbath:
Ya know, It’s bad enough that I had to sit here last week and listen to his GOD AWFUL commentary. Now, I have to watch him in a match? What has he done to deserve this much time on XWA Television?

Mark Sanction:
The fans happen to like his in-ring ability, it’s quite the spectacle to watch.

Diamond Jack Sabbath:
What? That “...DIVE!” crap that he does? I have you know that I got over very well with my ground-level offense, thank you very much!

He proceeds to walk to the edge of the ring - he stops and begins to jump and shake his head and proceeds to walk to the steel steps and run up them. He then walks on the apron almost to the other turnbuckle and walks backwards, back to the other. He enters the ring climbing to the nearest turnbuckle, lifting both arms to strike his chest two times then spreading his arm wide with peace signs in both hands like a cross. His music fades as he jumps down and walks to the corner nearest the announce table, hopping on to sit on the turnbuckle.

Both men have their eyes set on each other as Carter hops down but Hope doesn’t waste anytime, charging at him with a flurry of punches. Wayne Johnston has no choice but to ring the bell to start the match officially:

DING, DING, DING!

Mark Sanction:
Robert Hope not wasting anytime going to work on Austin Carter.

Diamond Jack Sabbath:

Haha! Yes! Beat him up! Beat. Him. Up. He deserves every last bit of it.

Mark Sanction:
… You are sick.

Diamond Jack Sabbath:
I'm not sick, I'm healthier than most of the wrestlers backstage. I'm even healthier than you!

[Hope hammers away till Carter is in a seated position in the corner. Hope lifts Carter up, but doesn’t let up on the assault he’s giving the Daredevil. He wants to prove a point, why not show it on one of XWA’s most popular stars. Carter, in the short break Hope takes, grabs Hope, placing him in the corner. Carter goes at him with elbow strikes to the head. It isn’t long before Hope returns, as he places Carter in a headlock, pushing him back into the corner. He begins to whale on him with his fists before climbing the bottom ropes, biting Carter’s face.]

Mark Sanction:
Oh what the hell, ref! You can't allow that!

Diamond Jack Sabbath:
It's not against the rules to bite people, Mark. Settle down.

Mark Sanction:
It actually is…

Diamond Jack Sabbath:
That statement is false until I see the evidence of which you do not have!

[Hope jumps off, walk to one side of the ring to remove his denim jacket. He returns to Carter, who punches his gut. As he gets to his feet, Carter strikes with an elbow that sends Hope back first against the ropes. Carter, lights his chest up with a chopping of the backhand then returning to the face with yet another elbow smash. He goes for another chop but Hope grabs his head, moving Carter towards the ropes. Hope returns the favor to Carter, slapping his opponent's chest with the back of his palm, sending Carter to the set of ropes right next to them. Hope lifts Carter’s head for another chop and Carter goes into the corner, only just, coming back with a smashing of the elbow to the face. Hope walks back into the ropes behind as Carter follows, placing Hopes arms behind them as he backhand chops the pasty white skin of his opponent. Carter taunts the crowd, shaking his hand up and down as if he had hurt in on the delivery. He returns to Hope, who strikes with a gut kick before Carter can do anything. Hope lifts him from his bent form, hitting Carter with a right hook, sending him to the ropes located behind him. Hope lifts him in an attempt to whip him to the other side, but Carter at the last second reverses, sending hope into the ropes instead. As hope returns to him, Carter drops down, allowing his opponent to jump over him. Hope rebounds off the ropes and runs towards to Carter, who leaps into the air, leaving Hope charging the other side. The Madman comes back from the rebound as the Daredevil turns and jumps, twisting his body in the air, he kicks his opponent with the soles of both of his feet. Hope falls on his back but the impact has him dazed and it brings him to a seated position.]

Mark Sanction:
Look, Jack, a kick.

Diamond Jack Sabbath:
I'm not impressed. I could do that ten times better in my sleep. Ask my ex, she’ll tell ya.

Mark Sanction:
Okay...

[Carter lifts Hope to his feet, his legs pulled from under him as Hope fires away with shots to the head. He stands to his feet, grabbing Carter by his tights and the back of his head, he tosses him to the outside. Carter manages stays on the ring apron much to Hope’s displeasure. He moves towards Carter only for his opponent to ram his shoulder into his abdomen. The Daredevil, now climbing to the top of the turnbuckle, he jumps to turn his back to his opponent, performing a backflip that knocks him and his opponent down. Carter grabs hold of the legs of his opponent.]

Mark Sanction:
Beautiful moonsault, into the cover, hooks the leg!

“ONE!
TWO!
THR- not even close.”

Mark Sanction:
Kickout at 2 and a half!

[From his knees to his feet, Carter lifts Hope as he grabs hold of the left arm. Up and over, he wrenches the arm, kicking the chest with his shin. Carter wrenches more on the arm, going for another kicking of the chest. Carter repeats his previous actions but Hope dodges the third attempt. Carter spins around, getting hit with a forearm shot to the face upon his return to his opponent. The collision with the forearm sends Carter leaning on the ropes. Hopes walks to the opposite side, moving around as if he were setting up for something big. He gives himself the ok and there he goes, charging Carter with a clothesline so filled with momentum, sending both men to the outside.]

Mark Sanction:
Momentous clothesline sending both men to the outside!

[One of the two men spring back to life, that man is Robert Hope, who looks to be dazed and confused upon exiting the ring to the outside. Referee Johnston begins his count in the ring.]

“ONE!”

“TWO!”

[Shaking his wet scraggly hair, he yells to the Russian crowd, “Let’s have some fun!”. Grabbing a handful of hair, Hope brings Carter up to a vertical position. He grabs hold of the arm, “Ooops.”, and with that Carter is sent crashing into the barricade.]

Diamond Jack Sabbath:
Oh… music to thine ears! Please give me more!

“THREE!”

“FOUR!”

[Carter pushes himself up with his arms, but he doesn’t get to his feet, not without the help of his Madman opponent. Hope stands side-to-side and slightly behind, with Carter facing in the same direction, then reaching around his opponent's torso with one arm across his chest and under both arms and places the other arm under his legs. Hope lifts Carter up, bringing his legs off the ground. Instead of dropping him on his knee, Hope drops him on the barricade behind them. He leaves Carter on the barricade as he interact with a member of the crowd, “You want him?... Well, you can have.” he says, pushing Carter into the crowd.]

Mark Sanction:
Backbreaker onto the barricade as Hope sends Carter into the crowd of fans.

Diamond Jack Sabbath:
Tossing him back like he's a piece of meat. Classic.

Mark Sanction:
Are you rooting for Hope, here?

Diamond Jack Sabbath:
Absolutely not. What? I can't enjoy the pleasure of watch someone gift pain to someone I strongly dislike? How dare you threaten my freedom to hate!

“FIVE!”

“Get back in the ring!”

[Hope’s eyes widen as Johnston grabs his attention, he turns his back to the crowd. “Ya talkin to me?” he says, pointing to his person, “Well okay.” Hope rolls into the ring then back out to the outside, laughing at Johnston as he has to restart the count.]

Mark Sanction:
Johnston's not to happy with Hope's actions to make him restart the count.

Diamond Jack Sabbath:
No one cares what Johnston thinks, I sure as hell don't.

“ONE!”

“TWO!”

[The action continues outside as Hope goes near the barricade to “collect”. He reaches over, grabbing hold of strands of hair from his opponent, who stands with his back towards Hope. Carter is highly alert, applying a three-quarter facelock, reaching back and grabbing the head of an opponent, pulling the opponent's jaw above the wrestler's shoulder before falling to a seated position and forcing the opponent's neck to drop down on the barricade.]

Mark Sanction:
Austin Carter with a stunner to reverse it!

Diamond Jack Sabbath:
Aww… BOOO! BOO!!!!

“THREE!”

“FOUR!”

[Coughing as he goes to all fours is Hope. Carter stretches his back before climbing onto the barrier. Carter jumps down, dropping his foot onto the back of his opponent, forcing his body back down onto the concrete.]

Mark Sanction:
Diving Stomp by Carter and Hope has lost total control.

Diamond Jack Sabbath:
BOOOOOO!!!!!

“FIVE!”

“I’m warning you!”

[He lifts his opponent up from the ground and throws him back into the ring. Carter stays outside, climbing onto the apron. He watches and waits as Hope groggily gets to his feet, turning to face his Daredevil opponent, who performs a front flip from the top rope before executing a true hurricanrana into the pin.]

Mark Sanction:
And… Carter with a dragonrana to the Madman!

Diamond Jack Sabbath:
[He looks to Mark with no emotion] I can do that so much better.

Mark Sanction:
Have you ever done a dragonrana? Have you ever even done a hurricanrana?

Diamond Jack Sabbath:
YES! I HAVE! You just aren’t around to see me do it.

“ONE!
TWO
THR- no!”

[Up from the pin and filled with momentum is Austin Carter as he crouches in a corner, taunting Robert Hope to get to his feet. On the other side of the ring, Hope uses the ropes to get to his feet, using the top to keep himself steady. As he turn around, Carter runs and leaps towards him while bending one of his knees, striking his opponent in the face with the bent knee.]

Mark Sanction:
CARDIAC UNREST BY AUSTIN CARTER!

Diamond Jack Sabbath:
CAN YOU STOP YELLING!

[Carter is back on his feet, lifting his signature peace sign in the air. He does a backflip on the mat landing on Hope, holding position for the cover.]

Mark Sanction:
THE DAREDEVIL DOING DAREDEVIL THINGS!

Diamond Jack Sabbath:
That’s it! [He removes the headset and sits back in his chair, crossing his arms, he’s on the verge of going deaf here folks.]

“ONE!
TWO!
THREE - rope break!”

Mark Sanction:
UNBELIEVEABLE! Hope reaches the ropes in time for the break.

[Carter goes to his knees in disappointment, he thought he had it. Getting to his feet, he picks Hope up from the canvas. Hope, in hindsight of the referee, sticks his thumb into Austin eye socket, allowing him the upper hand.]

Diamond Jack Sabbath:
WHAT?! [He puts the headset back on.] Now I’m back.

Mark Sanction:
Oh, but of course. One dirty move and you are the happiest man alive.

Diamond Jack Sabbath:
Well… can you blame me?

[As his opponent nurses his eye, Hope turns Carter’s body so that he faces his back. Hope hooks both of Carter's arms from the sides, and places his hands palm down flat against his opponent's upper back. Hope then lifts him up and falls backwards, arching his back and legs and slamming Carter down to the mat shoulder and neck first. Hope keeps the position.]

Mark Sanction:
Beau-

Diamond Jack Sabbath:
BEAUTIFUL TIGER SUPLEX ON AUSTIN CARTER FOR THE WIN!

“ONE!”
TWO!”
THR-!”

Diamond Jack Sabbath:
FUCKING HORSESHIT!

[Carter rolls away from Hope, who slowly rolls after him, hooking one of his arms as he lifts himself up, lifting Carter along with him. From a back to back position, Hope reaches back and pulls Carter's head over their shoulder. Carter, kicks Hopes left knee, trying to prevent the neckbreaker. He grabs hold of the arm of his opponent, slipping out of the hold. Using the arm, he twirls underneath, facing Hope. Carter, kicks the gut as he places Hope in a front facelock. He hooks both of Hope's arms before swinging inward as he dives to the ground, twisting on his opponent's neck and in the process, driving his neck and shoulders into the ground.]

Mark Sanction:
Carter reverses it! Windy City Thrill!

Diamond Jack Sabbath:
NOOO!

[Carter shakes his head, before getting to his feet, he’s not done. He climbs out of the ring and onto the top of the turnbuckle. Carter jumps forward while twisting 360° and performing a backflip, ending the move with a splash landing onto Hope below. This is where he ends it, going for the pin.]

Mark Sanction:
Chicago Star Press for the win!

Diamond Jack Sabbath:
NOOO!

“ONE!
TWO!
THREE!”

Diamond Jack Sabbath:
FUUUUCCCCK!

DING, DING, DING!

Hana Ramierez:
Here is your winner… AUSTIN!!! CARTER!!!

Referee Johnston helps Carter up to his feet, lifting his hand in victory. Hope rolls of out the ring, shaking his head in pain and in anger. Hope turns to face Carter, who is already looking towards him. Hope spits in Carter direction, before turning his back and going on his way. Carter watches as Hope disappears to the backstage, that image is replaced with that of four security guards, the ones from earlier on in the day.

Diamond Jack Sabbath:
Yes! Security to remove this loser from the building for giving us a terribly awful match!

He’s unaware of the next moments to come. The four guards surround the ring, preventing Carter from exiting the ring. I mean, Austin could just leave but the security probably won’t grant him the wish, not that easily anyway. Carter is ready for a fight, but remembers who these guards are with and so he turns his attention back to the entrance ramp, waiting for his rivals music to hit. That doesn’t happen. Instead, The light of the arena begin to dim with only a few lights flickering on and off as Carter looks up confused to see a cage made of steel lowering itself.

Mark Sanction:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I do not know what is going on here.

And guess who’s at the top, the KING of Flight, Trevor Miller. He sits at the top, holding on to the wires that hold the cage. He laughs as he looks down at Carter, “SURPRISE!”. A smirk is drawn upon the Daredevil’s face. He now knows the stipulation to their match and he knows there is nowhere for Miller to hide. He also knows that in that steel cage in Manchester, he will get his revenge. But for now…

Mark Sanction:
Look, look at Carter! He’s climbing after Miller!

Miller climbs off the cage as soon as Carter climbs on. He wants nothing to do with Carter. “Not yet… I’ll see you in Manchester!” he says as the cameras return to Carter still on the cage, with the largest smile upon his face.

Mark Sanction:
It looks like the stipulation for Carter/Miller has been set for Fool’s Gold! We will be right back with more Massacre, stay with us!

We fade to commercial for said Supershow in Manchester, Fool’s Gold.

[END]

"ALROIGHT MATE OIM A GEEZER INNIT, AHM GOIN THE PUB. LUV ME BIG BEAUTIFUL BRITISH BOLLOCKS AND
ME QUEEN GOOOODDD SAAAVVVVVEEEEEE OOOOOOUUUURRRRR QUUUUEEEEEENNNN

Tea." - DJS, 2018

Return to “Massacre #16: Lord Of The Ring Part III”