Getting it off my chest.

You wanna just go off on another X.W.A Wrestler?
Go for it here... Only here.
Tempest
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Re: Getting it off my chest.

Postby Tempest » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:44 pm

DarkSabre wrote:Here's the long and the short of it.

RVC earned his championship match about a month ago or so. I planned it for the PPV, but changed it at the request of Trace so he could have his match with DJS at the PPV. I informed RVC, Trace, and the rest of the administration team that RVC would get his title shot at the show before the PPV. Maybe a week after this, RVC took his LOA; so I wasn't going to book a match last week that was going to be a no-show victory for Trace since I know he has better things to do than write a match against someone I knew wasn't going to show.

So I booked a match for a new Number One Contender to the Hardcore Championship, which Drake won. However, I refused to go back on my word to Trace and thus only booked him against DJS at the PPV. Drake will get his title shot on the next show.

So that's the jist of things. Also, because I have a cold and I'm exhausted, I'm going to be blunt about this. If anyone has any other problems with the way I'm booking the show; speak up, now! Otherwise, I'm going to keep booking things as I have been booking them and you'll just have to live with it.
Yeah. Howcome you never book me, MadDog, Alex "Showtime" Sean, Drama, TheFan, Vestal, Kendo Kid, Satine X, or Danger Liam, huh? Huh? HUH???

Hmph.

:stongue:
The Original XWA Grandslam Champion!
Dan
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer
Characters Handled: Dan Bennett

Re: Getting it off my chest.

Postby Dan » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:49 pm

Tempest wrote:
DarkSabre wrote:Here's the long and the short of it.

RVC earned his championship match about a month ago or so. I planned it for the PPV, but changed it at the request of Trace so he could have his match with DJS at the PPV. I informed RVC, Trace, and the rest of the administration team that RVC would get his title shot at the show before the PPV. Maybe a week after this, RVC took his LOA; so I wasn't going to book a match last week that was going to be a no-show victory for Trace since I know he has better things to do than write a match against someone I knew wasn't going to show.

So I booked a match for a new Number One Contender to the Hardcore Championship, which Drake won. However, I refused to go back on my word to Trace and thus only booked him against DJS at the PPV. Drake will get his title shot on the next show.

So that's the jist of things. Also, because I have a cold and I'm exhausted, I'm going to be blunt about this. If anyone has any other problems with the way I'm booking the show; speak up, now! Otherwise, I'm going to keep booking things as I have been booking them and you'll just have to live with it.
Yeah. Howcome you never book me, MadDog, Alex "Showtime" Sean, Drama, TheFan, Vestal, Kendo Kid, Satine X, or Danger Liam, huh? Huh? HUH???

Hmph.

:stongue:
Why would he book any of those jobbers? :swink:

Return to “Take it outside!”