[VOTE]XWA The Frozen North: Michael Swift vs. Jester- MAIN EVENT!

Matches that occurred on our 2017 Supershow- XWA: The Frozen North!
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Characters Handled: Emery Layton
Adam Fenric
Aki Yasuko

[VOTE]XWA The Frozen North: Michael Swift vs. Jester- MAIN EVENT!

Postby DJS » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:51 pm

XWA visits Mother Russia, it's...

Broadcast on The Xperience and the Battleground Network!
LIVE! From the Megasport Arena, Moscow, Russia (14,000 Capacity)

The Main Event:
Exhibition Match!

The Jester vs. Michael Swift

We have a new Supreme XWA Champion! Michael Swift caught the eye of everyone a year ago winning the Lord of the Ring tournament, now running again this year on Massacre, but here on Supershows, Swift is king. Meanwhile Jester has been impressive since his return to the XWA, winning his way through some of the brightest of the XWA's current era.

Jester vs. Swift, one on one. Things are about to get real!

--------
Deadline for matches is 25th JULY 2017 at 11:59 Eastern Standard Time.
Voting will start at this time and conclude on 30th JULY 2017 at 11:59 Eastern Standard Time.
[CST is one hour earlier. GMT is five hours later.]
New to XWA? Need management? Look no further...
TheJester
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Re: XWA The Frozen North: Michael Swift vs. Jester- MAIN EVENT!

Postby TheJester » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:03 pm

A hype video for XWA’s Fools Gold supershow hyping up the Triple Threat Match that will crown this year’s Lord of the Ring, as we pan over the rabid Russian crowd at The Megasport Arena. Fans of all ages are shown, many sporting Michael Swift gear or holding up signs in support of the new XWA Supreme Champion but here and there is some old school Jester is spotted, mostly being worn by the older smarks in the audience. The panning shot finally comes to a rest on our announcers located at ringside, both men sporting large grins and very nice suits

Mark:
Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back to XWA’s Frozen North and we are getting ready for our main event of the evening and this should be one hell of a match folks. We have our current, reigning Supreme Champion here tonight and he is facing…
Steele:
The GREATEST XWA Superstar we have ever seen!!!!
Mark:
Wow! That’s the most excited I’ve heard you all night
Steele:
Obviously, I finally get to see the best wrestler this company has ever produced
Mark:
I feel that there are a lot of people who might disagree with that statement, but at least you are in a good mood
Steele:
Idiots can disagree all they want, facts are facts and Jester is a multi-time champion here and if Swift wasn’t such a pussy, The Funnyman would be claiming another tonight
Mark:
It is not up to Michael Swift when he defends the title and clearly the higher ups didn’t think Jester has done enough to warrant a title shot yet
Steele:
Well then they are the idiots and Jester is going to show them why he clearly deserves a title shot as soon as possible

The lights in the arena go dark as a maniacal laugh fills the arena. The laughter slowly fades as the drums begin for ‘Archangel’, purple and white lights flash along with the beat as the music continues to build.

Steele:
WOOT! WOOT!
Mark:
Okay that is a bit much their Matt
Steele:
Don’t you judge me

Just as the crescendo and the vocals begin a single purple spotlight hits the top of the stage to illuminate Jester with his trademark twisted grin.

Mark:
Jester went through an absolute war with The Lynx at our last Massacre to earn a spot in the semi-finals for the Lord of the Ring Tournament and you have to wonder if The Funnyman can be anywhere close to 100% for this match tonight
Steele:
Jester at 50% could beat the entire roster by himself, so don’t you be concerned about Jester’s well being

Jester saunters down the ramp, ignoring the cries from the fans for high fives, never letting the smile fade from his face or taking his eyes off the ring.

Hana Ramirez:
Ladies and Gentlemen this is our Main Event for the Evening and is scheduled for one fall………Introducing First, Weighing in at 245lbs, he is an XWA Original and the One Who Laughs Last…..

Jester rolls under the bottom rope and makes his way to the nearest turnbuckle and puts one foot up as if to climb the buckle before just hopping up and sitting down on the top turnbuckle

Hana Ramirez:
JESTERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jester just sits, staring up the ramp with a sickening smile plastered on his face and an evil look in his eye as his music slowly fades. Senior referee Jack Tickles stares warily at the perched madman but Jester’s eyes never leave the entrance ramp.

Mark:
He might be a psychopath but Jester looks extremely focused this evening
Steele:
You say psycho, I say greatest mind this business has ever seen

The electronic violin beginning of “For The Thrill” suddenly splits the air as the Russian crowd begins to lose their respective minds, as the strobe lights flash in time with the beat of the music. Michael Swift suddenly emerges from behind the curtain as a single spotlight hits him, the light bouncing beautifully off the giant gold and silver belt around his waist. Swift takes a second at the top of ramp to soak in the adulation from the crowd as slowly taps the front of his Supreme Championship and raises his other arm into the air.

Mark:
And here he is, the man who took everything that LX Tim could give and still came out the other end our NEW Supreme Champion and these people are clearly behind him tonight
Steele:
These people are fools the belt would look better on Jester, so they should be booing Swift as a message to upper management

Swift throws a few shadow blows, eliciting more cheers from the crowd, before beginning the long walk down to the ring. Michael’s face is one of pure determination as he slaps a few hands of the front row cheering fans as he goes by

Hana Ramirez:
And his opponent, weighing in at 245lbs….

Swift reaches the bottom of the ramp and quickly makes his way up the ring steps and stepping onto the apron. Michael slowly unlatches the gold around his waist and climbs the outer part of the turnbuckle as Hana continues

Hana Ramirez:
He is the XWA Supreme Champion….

Swift reaches the top and raises the belt with one arm high into the air, once again letting the light bounce off the huge gold and silver belt

Hana Ramirez:
MICHAEL SWIFTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another loud swell of approval sweeps through the arena as Swift gracefully hops over the top rope and into the ring. Tickles has kept himself firmly planted in front of the perched Jester, but The Funnyman doesn’t stir at all as Swift steps towards him and raises the belt high into the air one more time, before stepping back slowly to his corner and handing it to one of the ringside crew members. Swift cracks his neck and uses the top rope to stretch a bit as Jester hops down from the turnbuckle, his cold grey eyes never leaving the champ, as his gear is checked for foreign objects by Tickles

Mark:
Folks we are going to be in for one hell of a match this evening and I am on the edge of my seat in anticipation
Steele:
I’m just excited to see Jester destroy Michael Swift and show all these people what a sham of a champ he is

Tickles turns to make his way over to Swift, but Jester shoves him out of the way and erupts towards the champion, Swift’s hands raise on instinct alone to cover up from whatever attack The Funnyman has planned but he is shocked to find no such assault begin. Swift slowly lowers his hands to see a grinning Jester standing a couple feet in front of him, The Funnyman’s right hand extended out

Mark:
Is Jester trying to shake Swift’s hand before this match starts?
Steele:
Of course Jester is! Why would you say it like that Mark? HUH?!?!?!?
Mark:
I don’t know if I like this new fanboy side of you
Steele:
I’m no Fanboy, just a man whose eyes are fully open and can see and attest to the greatness that is in that ring right now
Mark:
Well at least you are better than DJS

Swift’s confused expression stares back into the smiling face of Jester, as The Funnyman just continues to hold his hand out. Swift’s look suddenly changes from confusion to determination as he slaps Jester’s hand away and lunges forward hooking Jester with a collar and elbow tie up before quickly transitioning into a side headlock. Jester however quickly slips out the backend and shoves Swift forward a few feet, The Supreme Champ turns around quickly, ready for another attack, but he is once again greeted with a manic smile and the right hand of The Funnyman hanging in front of him.

Steele:
Stop being a pussy and shake his hand Swift
Mark:
I’d be very wary myself if I was Swift, Jester tends to favor doing whatever it takes to gain an advantage over sportsmanship
Steele:
Don’t you dare make those types of insinuations about Jester

Swift doesn’t even feign confusion and lunges at The Funnyman once again trying to tie him up, but Jester ducks the outstretched arms and slides behind Swift before once again shoving the champion forward. Swift’s expression is one of annoyance as he slowly turns around to once again be greeted by the outstretched right hand of Jester. A small portion of the crowd begins chanting “Shake It! Shake It!” over and over again as Swift keeps glancing from the right hand of Jester up into the madman’s wild eyes. The champ looks down at his own right hand as The Funnyman keeps his same pose seemingly frozen, waiting for a handshake. Swift looks out the audience, where the chant of “Shake It!” has swept throughout the whole building, before once again looking down at his own right hand slowly reaching forward and grabbing The Funnyman’s hand, a small cackle escapes Jester’s lips as both men shake hands in the middle of the ring.

Mark:
Okay this is one of the strangest sights I have seen

A round of applause begins as the two competitors shake in the middle of the ring, but suddenly Jester’s left hand lashes through the air, a gunshot level crack echoing through the arena as the slap connects with Swift’s left cheek silencing the crowd for one second before the boos erupt throughout the arena. Swift’s head snaps back and he immediately tries to lash out at Jester, but The Funnyman slithers backwards and puts half his body between the ropes, cackling the whole time as Tickles forces Swift to step back

Steele:
What gamesmanship, Jester continues to impress me every single time he steps into the ring
Mark:
How can you say that? You were just yelling at me a moment ago for insinuating that Jester was trying something underhanded
Steele:
Of course I was, Jester did nothing underhanded. He just used Swift’s stupidity against him and proving once again that he is the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be
Mark:
I’m pretty sure that is some sort of gimmick infringement
Steele:
Nope the guy who used to say that passed it on down to Jester, realizing that he was clearly delusional and Jester was the one it was meant for

Swift scowls at Jester as Tickles forces him to back up, rubbing his left cheek as Jester continues to crow with laughter. Tickles finally gets Swift backed up far enough for Jester and he slowly moves to bring himself back into the ring, but the champ once again lunges forward, but Jester pops his head out of the ring again much to the chagrin of the Russian audience, forcing Tickles to get in between the 2 competitors again.

Mark:
So you condone what Jester is doing right now?
Steele:
Hell yah!!! Mind games BAY BAY!!!!!
Mark:
You are going to get this company sued for copyright infringement

Swift is yelling at Jester to fight him as Tickles once again tries to push him back but Jester just laughs in response, seemingly very pleased with himself so far. Tickles keeps himself firmly planted between the 2 men as Swift finally raises his hands and backs up into the opposite corner, staring daggers at his cackling opponent. Jester seemingly happy with the distance finally comes back into the ring, leaning against the ropes, a Cheshire cat like grin gracing his painted face as he gives a wink across the ring to Swift.

Steele:
Look at that, that kind of stuff is only usually reserved for the ladies. What a lucky guy Swift is tonight getting to be in the ring with a legend
Mark:
I honestly don’t even know how to respond to that last comment

The Russian crowd clearly not enjoying Jester’s tactics are truly letting their voices be heard spewing boos and Russian swear words at the Funnyman, who responds only with raising 1 finger on both hands letting the fans know exactly how much he cares for their opinions, which only adds more fuel to their collective angry fire

Steele:
Yah don’t take no shit from these losers Jester, they clearly don’t respect greatness
Mark:
I honestly wish I could just see the world through your eyes for just one day
Steele:
You couldn’t handle it Mark, your brain couldn’t comprehend the amazingness
Mark:
I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again, you are a sad, strange, little man Matt and you have my pity
Steele:
Now who is trying to get the company in trouble for copyright infringement?
Mark:
……

Swift stares across the ring at the grinning Jester, his cheek still stinging from the earlier slap, but he cracks his neck one more time and the steely look of determination once again returns to his face as he begins to slowly circle towards Jester looking to wipe the demonic grin from his face. The Funnyman though also begins moving at the exact same moment and the two begin an odd circle dance around the ring, slowly tightening in towards each other, both men’s hands moving constantly trying to catch any part of their opponent to establish control

Mark:
Finally looks like we are going to get some action here
Steele:
If by action you mean Jester whooping a punk bitch, then yes

Both men keep circling as they get closer and closer to each other, their fingertips brush and Swift bounds forward looking to catch The Funnyman but Jester quickly drops to his back avoiding the clutch of Swift and immediately rolls to the outside. The boos once again echo throughout the building as Jester walks around the ringside area, flipping 1 finger salutes and laughing at the front row of fans, stopping at the announce table and grabbing Matt Steele’s water bottle

Steele:
Yah grab yourself a drink Jester, keep those fluids up
Mark:
What are you his coach now too?
Steele:
Jester needs know coach, he has forgotten more about pro-wrestling than you or I will ever know

Swift’s look has turn to one of annoyance as he stares at Jester casually leaning on the announce table and sipping water, Tickles is screaming at Jester to get back into the ring but The Doom Clown just smiles and laughs at the refs pleas. The champ clearly done with all these shenanigans, drops to his back and rolls out of the ring on the opposite side with the intent to kill the laugh track that has been running throughout the entire match and immediately begins making his way around ringside towards the Funnyman, but just as he rounds the corner closest to the announce table Jester quickly drops the water bottle and dives back into the ring and the Funnyman is quickly back to his feet staring out at the champ before he raises his hand and tells Swift to “Bring It” crowing like a madman.

Steele:
Is this the type of Champion you want Mark? One who just keeps hanging on the outside, avoiding his opponent?
Mark:
I refuse to even respond to that idiotic statement that just came out of your mouth
Steele:
You kind of just did
Mark:
…….I hate you

Swift’s face contorts to one of rage and he lunges towards to ring to roll under the bottom rope but stops himself at the last second, looking up at a waiting manic smile wearing Jester who was clearly going to attack the moment Swift’s body was in the ring. The champ gives Jester a smile of his own before he backs up and makes his way over to the ring steps, taking his time as he walks up them and yelling at Tickles to keep The Funnyman back. The ref immediately complies and plants himself in front of Jester, who just chuckles as he raises both his hands and backs up, Swift quickly ducks his head and climbs into the ring, but Jester immediately shoves Tickles out of the way and charges forward, the champ was expecting this cheap move though and sidesteps out of the corner letting the Funnyman fly by him. Jester stops his momentum by grabbing the turnbuckle but turns around and is immediately met with a huge jab from Swift, the champ is not even close to done though as he blasts Jester with uppercut after uppercut driving Jester into the turnbuckle, before Jack Tickles is forced to get between the two pushing Swift back and Jester falls to a seated position in the corner

Steele:
Finally, do you job Jack
Mark:
The Violent Buffalo and it looks like Jester’s attempts at mind games might have been a bad idea as Swift is really teeing off on him now

Tickles admonishes Swift, but it falls on deaf ears as Swift shoves past and drives the soul of his foot into the face of Jester with a push kick, a smile crosses the champ’s face as he takes a step back and extends his right hand in front of Jester’s face before his left hand cuts through the air and cracks Jester across the face with a slap of his own, a large “OOOO” erupts from the crowd before it is quickly replaced with cheers.

Mark:
Ooooo, Swift taking a page out of Jester’s playbook there
Steele:
Just a despicable show of disrespect, once again how can you support a champion like that
Mark:
You get more delusional by the second

Swift bounces backwards on the balls of his feet staring at The Funnyman before he raises his right hand and tells the Funnyman to “Bring It”. Jester rubs his left cheek as a sinister chuckle escapes his lips and he licks a drop of blood from the corner of his scarred mouth, before grabbing the top rope with both hands and pulling himself back to a vertical base, bringing him nose to nose with Swift.

Mark:
I think playtime might be over in this match

The competitors stand nose to nose, each jawing at the other, as the crowd sits at the edge of their seats in anticipation. All at once the dam breaks and both men are latch onto the other and the strikes begin to fly, each peppering the other’s face with elbows and fists, neither seemingly able to get the advantage as the crowd fills the arena with cheers once again

Steele:
That was a closed fist from Swift right there! Come on Jack!
Mark:
You are just going to ignore Jester’s use of closed fists?
Steele:
Jester would never resort to such tactics
Mark:
You are a walking, talking oxymoron
Steele:
I don’t know what you mean by that, but I’m offended

The blows keep reigning down from each competitor into their opponent’s face, but Jester getting sick of getting punched in the head strikes out and rakes the eyes of Swift sending the champ staggering backwards clutching his face.

Steele:
What Gre…….
Mark:
I swear to god say great tactics from Jester and I’ll run you over with my chair
Steele:
…..

Swift rubs his eyes trying to remove the tears and clear up his blurry vision, but Jester is already back upon him driving the toe of his boot deep into Swift’s midsection before quickly hooking Swift around the neck and snapping backwards, spiking the crown of the Champ’s head into the mat with a DDT, Jester quickly rolls Swift over and hooks the leg.

1…..

The Champ rolls his shoulder up a moment after Tickles hits the mat for one to break the count, as Jester springs back to his feet and begins to drive stomp after stomp into the chest and face of Swift, cackling as he does

Mark:
Jester’s underhanded tactics clearly paying dividends here as he takes control of The Champ

Jester takes a moment to bark at some of the front row fans that are booing him, though returns quickly to deliver another stomp to the face of Swift, but the champ was lying in wait and catches Jester’s foot while simultaneously grapevining Jester’s leg with his own legs and bringing the Funnyman down to the mat and locking in an anklelock much to the delight of the crowd, but the ring positioning fails Swift as Jester is able to grab the bottom rope immediately and Tickles calls for the break, to which Swift response is to wrench hard on the ankle one more time before releasing the hold and performing a backwards roll to bring himself back to a vertical base. The Funnyman scowls as he uses the ropes to stand up and slowly turns around to once again face his opponent, both men move at once meeting in the middle of the ring with a collar and elbow tie up, jockeying around the ring trying to gain an advantage. Swift seems to gain a slight advantage and pushes Jester backwards into the ropes and Tickles goes to call for a break but Swift jerks Jester forward and drives a huge knee into The Funnyman’s solarplexes, removing any air from the lungs of Jester and doubling him over before Swift quickly underhooks both of Jester’s arms and pops his hips and sends Jester crashing back first into the mat, Swift though once again is far from done and moves like a flowing stream as he quickly transitions and hooks Jester’s right arm and positions his legs across the chest of the Funnyman, jerking backwards trying to tear every tendon and fiber in the arm.

Mark:
What a transition into that cross armbreaker. Swift has to be one of the smoothest wrestlers the world has ever seen and he is showing Jester exactly that
Steele:
A couple of lucky hits and moves doesn’t make Swift shit, Jester is just playing with his prey right now
Mark:
Looks like to me Jester is about to have his arm removed
Steele:
That’s just because you are dumb and clearly your eyes aren’t working
Mark:
*sarcastically*What scathing words you have this evening Matt

Tickles is right in Jester’s face checking to see if he would like to submit, but The Doom Clown just cackles as he suddenly shifts his own weight and rolls towards Swift forcing the champs shoulders to the mat, but Swift uses his core strength and keeps the momentum going and actually flips Jester over to his stomach before repositioning slightly and transitioning into a Fujiwari Armbar

Mark:
What Bar is Jester?!!! Again just a beautiful transition and Swift has clearly found his target for the evening
Steele:
Dumb name for a dumb move
Mark:
Jester literally won his first round match with this exact same maneuver
Steele:
Well Jester’s wasn’t dumb, Swift’s however is quite stupid
Mark:
You are some kind of special Matt
Steele:
Thanks Mark, I’m glad you have finally realized this

Swift continues to wrench back on the right arm, trying to pop the shoulder joint, but after the roll Jester’s left leg is close enough to be able to reach out and hook the bottom rope and Tickles quickly begins the 5 count but Swift releases the arm quickly as The Funnyman immediately rolls to the outside and begins walking the ringside area again, trying to find a moment of recovery time for his aching right arm. The champ is having none of this though and follows quickly to the outside, providing chase to the recovering Jester.

Mark:
Looks like your boy might be developing a bit of yellow streak, huh Matt?
Steele:
It’s all Gamesmanship Mark, you just don’t get it

Michael catches up to the Funnyman almost immediately and delivers a hard kick into the back of Jester’s knee, stopping The Funnyman’s escape. Swift though is in attack mode and transitions to the front of his opponent and lashes out with his left leg, catching Jester once again in the leg, but the Champ keeps the assault up and his left arm moves at once catching Jester solidly in the chin before Swift’s right fist comes flying up, hitting directly under the chin and Swift begins to spin to complete his combo but The Funnyman’s chin ain’t made of glass and Jester clearly scouted the champ because the minute Swift’s back is to him Jester uses both arms and shoves Swift with all of his strength sending the Champ crashing face first into the metal turnbuckle, flying through the air and landing on ringside floor with a dull thud as Jester pauses on one knee rubbing his hurting face as the demonic smile slowly returns

Mark:
Swift trying to teach Jester a Harsh Lesson but looks like The Funnyman had different ideas for today’s class
Steele:
HA!!! I Told you Jester was just suckering Swift in

The fans closest to the downed Michael Swift are banging the barricade and yelling for their champion to stand up, as Jester slowly stands up surveying the slowly recovering Swift. The Funnyman lets out another cackle as he mockingly cracks his neck and throws a few shadow punches towards the front row fans cheering for The Champ.

Mark:
So you condone this blatant disrespect from Jester?
Steele:
Is it even considered disrespect if you don’t respect the person in the first place?
Mark:
Yes! Yes it is!
Steele:
Oh……Then yes, yes I do condone all of these actions

Swift has begun to recover and has made his way to all 4’s, but the demonic Jester is already on the move and screams at the fans to back up from the barricade. They begrudgingly do as The Funnyman climbs and stands on the corner of the barricade staring down at the still downed Swift. Jester points his finger “gun” at the head of Swift before screaming “Your Dead”, leaping from the barricade and landing his boot on the back of Swift’s head before driving it into the cold unforgiving ringside floor, the “thwack” of the Champ’s face meeting the floor silences the crowd

Mark:
OH GOD! A CURB STOMP FROM THE BARRICADE AND SWIFT MIGHT ACTUALLY BE DEAD!!!!!
Steele:
TURN OUT THE LIGHTS, SHUT THE DOOR, THIS ONE IS OVER!!!!

Jester quickly rolls back into the ring and screams for Tickle’s to begin the 10 count as he casually makes his way over to the turnbuckle and leans into it, smiling and mockingly counting along with Tickles

1…..
2…..
3…..
4…..

Steele:
Come on Jack, what did you forgot how to count, speed it up here

The crowd has begun to chant “Michael Swift*Clap**Clap*ClapClapClap * Michael Swift*Clap**Clap*ClapClapClap*” over and over again as The Champ’s body finally begins to stir on the outside

5…..
6…..
7…..

Swift finally seems to of regained some of his senses and is dragging himself towards the apron

8…..

The Champ’s fingers finally grasp the ring skirt as he begins pulling himself up

9……

With a guttural cry and using the ring skirt, Swift hoists himself up at the last second onto the apron, breaking the 10 count and sending the crowd into a smattering of applause and cheering. Jester’s smile quickly fades from his face as a cold menacing expression takes its place as he curses Swift for not succumbing to the 10 count.

Mark:
What heart by Michael right there, beating that 10 count by a millisecond
Steele:
You call it heart, I call it stupidity. He should of just stayed out there and given the win to the man who should be our champion

The Funnyman slowly climbs to out onto the apron, glaring at the still down Swift. Jester quickly makes his way to the champ driving multiple well placed boots into the face and chest of Swift, before grabbing a handful of the golden locks of Swift and ripping him back to a vertical base, Jester’s menacing glare burning holes into the soul of Swift before hooking the champ in a front facelock

Mark:
Looks like Jester is setting swift up for that signature brainbuster
Steele:
Fun Fact, The Brainbuster was an old finisher Jester used in other promotions and has been rated as the Greatest Brainbuster Ever Performed By Man
Mark:
That is definitely not a fact
Steele:
Prove me wrong
Mark:
…..

A menacing cackle fills the arena as Jester attempts to lift Swift, but The Champ knowing this could end his night fights back and blocks the first attempt by grabbing the bottom set of ropes, Jester lets out a sound of annoyance before pounding the back of the champ with a clubbing blows and once again attempts to lift up Swift, yet Michael still has the sense to grab the bottom rope and keeps his feet firmly planted on the apron. The Funnyman again assaults the champ’s back with clubbing blows trying to break the kung-fu grip Swift has on the ropes, however Swift suddenly moves his head between Jester’s legs and scoops the Doom Clown into the air before catching his opponents head and jumping off the apron driving Jester’s back and neck onto the ring edge.

Mark:
WHAT A COUNTER BY SWIFT!!! KRYPTONITE KRUNCH THE HARDEST PART OF THE RING!!!!
Steele:
…..

Swift lays on the outside trying to recollect his thoughts as the lifeless body of Jester slowly tumbles off the apron and crashes to the floor. The chants of “Michael Swift” have once again spread throughout the arena like wildfire and it seemingly fuels the champ as he lets out an animalistic roar, springing to his feet and grabbing Jester by the hair and tights and tossing him under the bottom rope following closely behind and sliding right into a cover.

1…
2….

Steele:
NOOOOO!!!!!

Jester throws his right shoulder up at the last second

Steele:
Whew!

Swift however once again showing his ability catches the very arm Jester threw into the air and quickly wraps his arms around it, creating a vicious fulcrum around the arm before wrenching back on the shoulder, literally sitting on the chest of the Funnyman

Mark:
Some Assembly Required and the champ has it locked in
Steele:
…..

Jester howls in pain as Swift continues to apply more and more pressure. The Funnyman lashes out with his other arm driving strike after strike into the exposed ribs of Swift, but this only seems to fuel the champ more as the crowd begins to cheer for Jester to submit. Tickles is in perfect position but The Funnyman keeps refusing to submit even with Swift applying more and more pressure, The Funnyman squirms about trying to do anything to relieve the pressure

Mark:
Jester is going to have to tap out here

Swift’s face is one of pure determination as he screams for Jester to tap out, The Funnyman however has other ideas and suddenly drives his left knee into the kidney area of Michael. The champ doesn’t release the hold and lets out another animalistic roar wrenching back harder and Jester can feel the tendons in his arm stretching to the point of almost snapping, fueling another wicked knee shot into the champ, followed by another and another and finally after the 5th knee strike it causes Swift to lose his grip and Jester uses this opportunity to slide his arm out from the champ’s grasp and roll across the ring, making his way back to one knee as both men stop and stare at each other the champ’s pose mirroring Jester’s, Swift gives The Doom Clown a smile as if to say “You got Lucky”

Steele:
Don’t you smile at Jester you sadistic jerk
Mark:
You are honestly out of your damn mind Matt

Both men make their way to their feet, as Jester tries to regain feeling in his right shoulder and Swift quickly moves towards Jester trying to maintain the advantage. However the Funnyman suddenly assumes a Muay Thai stance and throws a kick, keeping Swift at bay. This once again draws a smile from the champ as he raises his hands into a classic boxer stance and begins to try and close the distance between the Funnyman and himself, but Jester throws another push kick and though it misses it does cause Swift to once again have to dart backwards. Our competitors begin to circle each other, Swift trying to find an opening in Jester’s defense, Jester trying to regain his composure and make a plan of attack. Michael lunges forward with a left jab yet he catches nothing but air as Jester bobs his head to the side and throws a punch of his own, with the exact results as Swift’s. The two competitors keep firing kicks and jabs neither able to make solid a connection as their circle dance begins its second chorus

Mark:
And now this has just devolved into a straight up fight

Jester throws another kick, but Swift ducks under this one and presses forward, getting by Jester’s defense and delivering a quick left handed jab into the mush of Jester, Swift follows up quickly and throws a straight right, but it’s the Funnyman’s turn to duck under the punch and he hooks both his hands around the back of the neck of Swift with a picture perfect Muay Thai clinch, before driving a huge knee into Swift’s midsection, stunning the champ, Jester feels this is his opportunity though and keeps firing knee after knee into Swift’s body trying to shatter and destroy the Champ’s insides.

Steele:
Take Him Out To The Woodshed Jester

Swift is completely out on his feet and The Funnyman’s arms are the only thing keeping him standing as Jester brings his left leg back as far as he can before he catapults it up and forward like a lightning bolt, catching Swift directly under the chin and the champ’s legs give out as he slowly drops to his knees

Mark:
A version of the Killing Joke right there and once again Jester has taken the advantage

Jester releases the clinch and stands up slowly staring into the glossed over face of the champ on his knees in front of him. The Doom Clown’s face tells the whole story of this match, as his usual grin is instead twisted into a diabolical sneer and his manic eyes clouded with pure fury and hatred. Jester’s body begins to twitch with rage as Swift reaches out trying to find anything to help him stand and his hand finds Jester’s tights. The Funnyman slaps the hand away before spitting directly into Swift’s face eliciting a huge round of jeers and anger from the crowd

Mark:
Oh come on is that really necessary
Steele:
You are damn right it is, time to make a point

The rage of Jester is palpable as he stares at Swift for another second before once again raising his finger “gun” and putting it directly between the eyes of Michael, who feebly swings at the hand but Jester has already exploded towards the opposite ropes and using all the momentum the ropes could provide, sends himself careening back towards Swift before driving his left knee through the face of the Champ

Steele:
KILLING JOKE BAY BAY!!!!!

The boos of the crowd echo throughout the arena as Jester drops to make the cover cockily

1….
2….

Swift’s shoulder barely clears the mat as Tickles hand is about to connect for the third count, but this only seems to enrage The Funnyman more who transitions quickly to a full mount and begins to reign down right and left fists into the face of Swift, much to the chagrin of our senior official who is screaming at Jester for use of the closed fists, but the madman known as Jester gives zero f’s and continues the assault. Tickles begins his 5 count as his last resort

2…
3…
4…

Jester finally relents his attack, stands and backs up from the downed Swift, his breathes coming out in ragged spurts and his body quaking with rage.

Mark:
No comment on Jester using those closed fists?
Steele:
Oh I have one……WHAT GREAT TACTICS FROM MY BOY JESTER!!!!
Mark:
…..You honestly might be as crazy as him at this point

Tickles checks on Swift, but the champ shoves him away as he rolls over and reaches out for the ropes, grabbing them to help pull himself back up again. Jester moves towards the champ but Tickles plants himself between the two as Swift slowly pulls himself up

Steele:
What the hell is this?!? Tickles is showing favoritism right here, this is Bullshit
Mark:
Or Swift is in the ropes just like Jester earlier and Tickles is doing his job
Steele:
Don’t you try and use your idiot logic with me, I can see when a ref is playing favorites
Mark:
*Rolls Eyes*

Jester done with waiting shoves Tickles to the side and stares at the still recovering Swift, who has made his way to a turnbuckle. The Funnyman catapults himself towards Swift, leaping high into the air and seemingly frozen there for a second before driving both boots into the Champ’s face with a stiff stalling dropkick. Swift sags back into the corner the top rope the only thing keeping him standing, as Jester slowly stands and once again backs up to the opposite turnbuckle, literally frothing at the mouth with rage. Jester charges forward for another attack, but what attack we will never know as Swift suddenly lunges forward meeting Jester in the middle of the ring and catching Jester with both arms and using the Funnyman’s momentum against him sending him spinning through the air before planting Jester back first, before wrapping his powerful arms around the neck of the Funnyman and trapping his arm like an anaconda, sending a pop throughout the arena that could be heard from miles away, locking in a wicked arm triangle choke

Mark:
HOLY SHIT!!! HEAVY RAIN OUTTA NOWHERE AND SWIFT HAS GOT JESTER HOOKED!!!!!!

Swift wrenches back with all his strength as the crowd once again cheer for Jester to tap. Tickles once again is right in The Funnyman’s face, but this does put him out of position to see Jester use his free hand and immediately deliver a thumb once again into the eye of the champ, causing Swift to recoil in pain and release his vice like grip.

Mark:
Seriously again with this crap
Steele:
What? I didn’t see anything besides Swift releasing that hold far too soon
Mark:
So you are saying you didn’t see the thumb to the eye?
Steele:
Stop with these insinuations towards Jester, I’ve put up with it far too long tonight and I will not sit here any longer if you keep trying to drag his good name through the mud
Mark:
Is that a promise or a threat?

Jester hacks as he rubs his neck, lying on the mat still, because while not in the hold long, clearly damage was done. As Swift once again has to try and regain the use of his sight. Both competitors roll away from each other and reach opposite corners and pull themselves up slowly, both men reach their feet at the same time and meet the others stare from across the ring. The hush falls over the crowd as both men just stare at each other from their respective side of the ring, the anticipation and energy crackling through the air, as both men suddenly charge forward meeting in the middle of the ring and once again just begin to unload on each other, trading blow for blow, strike for strike, kick for kick, forearm for forearm as the crowd boos with each Jester hit and cheers for each Swift hit

Mark:
This might be the first time these two have ever met in a ring, but this honestly feels like a blood feud that has been building for years

The assault from each man continues until simultaneously both swing with a knockout haymaker, connecting at the same exact moment and both men crumple to their knees, the man they have been trying to kill the only thing keeping either of them from being face first on the mat. Both men sag backwards for a second, both their faces a mix of pain and glossed over, before both once again teeing off on each other from their knees, sending the crowd into hysterics. Jester catches swift in the temple with a sharp elbow and Swift’s body sags backwards again, The Funnyman sensing his chance swings for the fences with another right handed haymaker, but Swift on instinct alone dodges his head sideways and slips his hands around Jester’s arm and once again locks in his favorite Kimora Lock. The Champ’s face wild as he lets out animalistic roars, wrenching on the right arm of The Funnyman.

Mark:
Some Assembly Required locked in again and they are right in the middle of the ring

Jester screams in pain as his right arm is once again forcibly being tried to be removed from his body by Swift. The Funnyman using his free left hand reaches and grabs a handful of the Champ’s hair pulling Swift’s head sideways, Tickles goes to reprimand Jester but The Funnyman’s goal was accomplished and Jester snaps his head forward connecting a picture perfect head butt into the mush of Swift’s face and both men collapse to the mat in a heap. As the crowd once again explodes with applause showing mad respect to the competitors in the ring, Tickles looks to both the downed men and is forced to begin his count

Mark:
At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if neither of them can answer this 10 count

1….
2….
3….
4….
5….

Jester and Swift are both trying to push themselves back to a vertical base, but both men have taken quite a beating and keep collapsing back to the mat

6….
7….

The champion seemingly feeding off the raucous crowd again, finally pushes himself up to his feet, but staggers immediately and must lean on the ropes to keep himself upright. Jester has also begin to recover and has pushed himself up to a 3 point stance, holding his hurting right shoulder in to his body but finally able to reach a set of ropes and using his left arm begins to pull himself up

8….

Swift however seeing Jester still recovering scrapes the bottom of his energy reserve barrel and propels himself off the ropes towards The Funnyman, reaching his reeling opponent before he can fully recover and delivering a hard snap kick into Jester’s already hurt right arm, sending The Doom Clown reeling away in pain.

Steele:
This is crap, how can Jack allow this? Jester is a national treasure and should be treated as such

The champ shakes his head still trying to clear the cobwebs from that head butt but quickly gives chase once again to Jester, not allowed a second of reprieve as he delivers another hard kick into Jester’s right arm, creating another howl of pain from the Doom Clown. Swift however this time does not allow Jester to put any distance between the two of them and immediately grabs hold of The Funnyman’s right wrist and pulls him in tight before slams Jester into the mat with a quick STO. Swift pops back to his feet quick as a smile crosses the champ’s face as he stares out into the sea of people cheering for him. Swift taps his knee sending another loud ovation to echo throughout the arena, as he grabs Jester by the tights and hair pulls him back up, spins and sends The Funnyman right shoulder first into the turnbuckle, the flesh on steel making a gross slapping sound. Swift slowly crawls out to the apron and backs up till his back makes contact with the other turnbuckle

Mark:
Looks like Swift is finally going to end this thing
Steele:
JESTER WAKE UP!!!! MOVE!!!!!
Mark:
You know he can’t hear you right?

Swift gives one more look to the crowd before exploding across the apron towards Jester, raising his right knee and looking to decapitate the Funnyman, but at the last second Jester falls backwards back to the mat and Swift’s knee finds nothing but molded steel and the impact sends him careening off the apron and crashing hard to the ringside floor and careening into the barricade, his cries of pain silencing the entire crowd, as Jester slowly begins to stir in the ring

Steele:
THAT A BOY, JESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mark:
Swift going for the Critical Hit and Jester getting lucky and somehow avoiding the contact and Swift could be a bad way now
Steele:
Don’t you dare try and say that was luck, that was all skill BAY BAY!!!!

The champ’s cries of pain from the outside continue as he clutches his knee, really though its Swift’s whole body at this point that hurts but he drags himself back to the ring apron and using the skirt pulls himself up onto his one good leg. Swift rolls under the bottom rope and immediately grabs the ropes and pulls himself up on one leg, but Jester having used this time to recover some wits is upon him immediately and kicks out said good leg causing Swift to fly into the air crash hard on the back of his head. The Funnyman staggers backwards but somehow steadies himself and with a last gasp of energy pulls Swift back to his feet and quickly wraps Swift’s left arm around his waist and Jester takes his position behind the Champ. The Funnyman shoves Swift forward and jerks that left arm tight, the force actually bringing Swift down to his knees, as Jester explodes forward driving his right elbow through the face of Swift and collapsing on top of him all at the same time. Tickles slides in to administer the count as the crowd falls to a hush

1….
2…..
3…..

DING DING DING!!!

Hana Ramirez:
Your winner by pinfall, The Funnyman of the XWA……..JESTERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The boos erupt from everywhere in the arena as Jester rolls off of Swift. Tickles checks on both competitors, both staring up into the lights with glazed over expressions

Steele:
I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU MARK! AIN’T NOBODY BETTER THAN JESTER! WOOT! WOOT!!!!!!
Mark:
It was one hell of a contest but on this night, Jester did prove to be the better man

Jester slowly begins to crawl towards the edge of the ring as Tickles continues to check on Swift. The Funnyman quickly eyes his prize and calls the ringside crew member over who is holding the belt, the young crewman doesn’t move at first but the snarl that emits from Jester’s lips spurns him into action as he darts forward and hands the belt to Jester.

Mark:
What the hell is Jester doing with the belt
Steele:
Hopefully taking it with him as Jester clearly deserves it

The Funnyman holds the giant gold and silver belt in his hands as he slowly stands up, the gold and silver glinting off the Madman’s eyes. Jester makes his way towards the still downed champ, his eyes never leaving the title, he stops as he stands directly over Swift the light still bouncing off his face. The Doom Clown slowly raises the belt with his left hand high above his head, cackling like an unhinged hyena as the arena once again explodes with jeers and Russian curse words. Jester callously drops the title onto the chest of Swift still cackling like the madman he is, as we fade out to a commercial for the upcoming Semi-Finals of the Lord Of The Ring Tournament

END

Well Now At Least Its Coded and I fixed some grammar errors and added a bit more to the ending. Still about 3 sections of this match that never made it off the drawing board that I would of liked to gotten in here, but at this late stage of the game can't really rewrite the whole damn thing haha :stongue:
Last edited by TheJester on Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Swift
Booking Team Member
Booking Team Member

Postby Michael Swift » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:57 am

On this chilly summer night, over ten thousand people sit in the Megasport Arena, whispers filling the air as they await the final match of the night. All at once, the lights cut out, dousing the arena in absolute darkness. A slow, deep, rumbling sound of guttural laughter starts coursing through the speakers, overpowering all other noise. But behind that expression of malicious amusement, is the build up of something greater, violins and drums accompanied by a chorus of foreboding voices, the sounds of “Archangel” by Two Steps From Hell. Just as the laughter fades, white and purple lights lining the ramp begin to flash, revealing a few of the terrified faces at the front of the crowd.

Hana Ramirez
The following contest is scheduled for one fall, making his way to the ring first..

Mark Sanction
This is it folks! We got one more match tonight, and it has been one that has me on the edge of my seat!

Matt Steel
Feel my arm Mark.

Mark Sanction
What? Why?

Matt Steel
OH MY GOD MARK JUST DO IT!

Mark Sanction
GAH! STOP SHOVING YOUR ARM AGAINST MY FACE!

Matt Steel
GOOSEBUMPS MARK! CAN YOU FEEL THE GOOSEBUMPS!

The music builds and builds and builds, getting louder and louder and louder, until it reaches it very apex, finally allowing a single purple spotlight to shine down upon the top of the ramp, a lone man standing there. His face is covered in haphazardly place white paint, matted green hair dangling down in front of it. His lips are pursed, but curled up at the corners into the shape of horns on a wicked beast. Occasionally, his head jerks to the side, twitching in response to some forces unseen. But his eyes, his eyes do not wavier. No, those two brown spheres see only one thing, the ring before him.

Hana Ramirez
From Parts Unknown, weighting in at two hundred forty five pounds, He Is The One Who Laughs last...

Mark Sanction
SERIOUSLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!

Matt Steel
Look at this man Mark! A true XWA hero!

Mark Sanction
...So we are just ignoring the whole violating my personal space thing?

Matt Steel
Did you say something Mark?

Each step the man takes is slow, methodical as he descends down the ramp, the light moving with him. A few brave members of the crowd reach out, trying to get the legend's attention, but he pays them no heed. No, he is too focused, fixated on a single thing, the battleground before him. Closer and closer and closer he gets, each calculated step unwavering. Eventually, he finds himself just in front of the apron, looking at the worn canvas before him. For a moment he just stands there, his still expression giving no hint to the thoughts running through his head.

Hana Ramirez
THE JESTER!

Mark Sanction
Whatever, I'll just file a complaint...again. And I wouldn't call The Jester a hero. He is more lik-

Matt Steel
He is a hero Mark.

Mark Sanction
What? He is psychotic, and a cheater and-

Matt Steel
HE IS A HERO...MARK.

With a jolt, life surges through The Jester, the XWA Legend shooting under the ropes, sliding to his feet in one smooth motion. One can not help but notice how effortless his motions are, how crisp they are despite having been fighting in these rings for well over a decade. Yet, he treats it as if it is to be expected, having no change in demeanor as he heads directly to the turnbuckles. Placing his foot upon the lowest pad, The One Who Laughs Last rises up, twisting around to take a seat on the top, his eyes transfixing on the referee for this bout, Jack Tickles, sending shivers up the aging man's spine.

Mark Sanction
Like, look at him tormenting Tickles there!

Matt Steel
Please, Tickles is the most bias referee we have!

Mark Sanction
...Kirk was literally suspended for taking bribes before.

Matt Steel
Kirk is a great referee! He was framed!

The lights finally return, though The Jester doesn't move from his perch. Like some gargoyle overseeing his lands, he sits, those eyes filled violent intentions watching every move Tickles makes. The crowd starts to whisper, assorted questions blending together as they wait with bated breaths. More and more time passes as the crowd gets louder and louder, Tickles getting more and more uncomfortable as the XWA Legend stares a hole through him.

WHEN YOU LOOK AT ME

Mark Sanction
I can't believe I am having this conversation.

Matt Steel
Shhh Mark, you are gonna make me miss it!

The main lights cut out, a series of strobes beginning to flash as the crowd erupts! Bass pumps out the speakers as Zeds Dead's “Hadouken” begins to play, giving the lights something to time themselves too. All eyes turn towards the entrance ramp, a figure standing on it, who looks directly at The Doom Clown in the ring. The gold Supreme Title rests lightly on his shoulder, cradled by his near arm, on display for all to see.

Hana Ramirez
And his opponent, from Las Vegas, Nevada...

Matt Steel
'eyyyy champ!

Mark Sanction
Well, at least this opinion is rational and not some delusion.

Matt Steel
I won't dignify that with a response you joke of a commentator.

Much like his opponent, the man's descent is slow, calculated and calm, blocking out the entire world around him as he walks. Fans reach out, trying to get high fives or a cheeky little grab, but they might as well be miles away. Each and every cheer is muffled noise, filtered out as unneeded distractions by the champion. In the ring, The Jester's sick smile widens, revealing his teeth as his eyes start to glisten. Removing himself from atop the ring post, the two hundred forty five pound man begins to circle the ring, bringing some relief to the aging referee nearby.

Hana Ramirez
...weighting in at two hundred forty pounds, he is your XWA Supreme Champion...

Mark Sanction
Real mature Matt. Real Mature.

Matt Steel
Why thank you! Glad you are finally recognizing my talents!

Mark Sanction
It is called sarcasm.

Matt Steel
I don't really see what a chasm through a Tibetan village has to do with anything.

Stopping at ringside, the man takes a deep breath, chest swelling up as his lungs fill to the brim with oxygen. Those blue eyes have a fire burning behind them, unstoppable determination. As he exhales, he turns, finally breaking eye contact with The Doom Clown to move towards the steel steps. His bare feet begin to scale the cool metal, slowly bringing him closer to the ring. Soon, he is on the apron, tilting his head up to stare his opponent once again. From directly across the ring, The Jester sneers, tilting his head to the side as he spreads his arms wide.

Hana Ramirez
MICHAEL SWIFT!

Mark Sanction
Just...never mind. What do you think about this match up?

Matt Steel
It's gonna be awesome.

Mark Sanction
...You care to elaborate on that?

Matt Steel
...It is gonna be super awesome?

Stepping into the ring just between the top and middle rope, Swift slides his body in, eyes still transfixed on his opponent. Marching out to the center of the ring, The Las Vegas wrestler takes his belt off of his shoulder and lifts it up eyes, prompting those that fill the stadium to cheer out. For a brief moment, the champion's eyes shift, scanning the crowd before giving a little nod, lowering the title so Tickles could take it from him. The second the champion is in the referee's hand, The Jester shoots forward, coming face to face with that man with whom it belong too.

Mark Sanction
I don't even no why I bother asking you anything.

Matt Steel
Well I mean, on the one side you have Swift, who is a crazy striker with background in boxing and muay thai, with a bit of tae kwon do sprinkled in there. He also is trained in many traditional grappling arts.. On the other side you have The Jester, world traveling HERO, who is a multitime XWA champion, and also a fearsome striker, seeming to also have some muay thai in his background, maybe a bit of jujitsu. He is currently tearing it up in the Lord of the Ring to get a shot at Swift's belt whenever he wants, so he has a lot to prove here tonight.

Mark Sanction
Wow, that is actua-

Matt Steel
Yet again, Swift won the XWA Supreme Championship just last month, overcoming one of the most dominating forces in recent times Lx-Tim, and this will be his first chance to show off that earning that title wasn't a fluke. The Jester will probably look to take advantage of that pressure to psych him out. That might be very difficult, since Swift tends to come to the ring with strike game plans, and does well sticking to them.

Shaking off the goosebumps, Tickles begins to go over the particulars of the bout, wanting to make sure both wrestlers understand. Yet, his words just go through their ear and out the other, far too focused on each other to even feint paying attention. Eyes locked in a never ending struggle, the two doing their best to size up the other. They are almost exactly the same size, giving or taking fractions of inches, but the man with a painted face is slightly stockier, thick muscle covering his upper body.

Mark Sanction
Okay bu-

Matt Steel
The Jester should know that however, and no doubt as some sort of trick up his sleev-

Mark Sanction
OKAY...okay, I get it, there is a lot going on this match. But who do you think it going win?

Matt Steel
Oh, The Jester is gonna body him like a board.

Finally, the aging referee signals for the two to break, to head to the corners so he can start the match. But as is tradition, the champion doesn't budge. Instead, he sticks out his balled fist, holding it up about chest level. The grin plastered on The Doom Clown's face begins to widen, his cracking lips separating to reveal his teeth, from deep within his belly begins a rumble, shaking his entire body as it begins to escape his mouth in a slow, rhythmic fashion. He begins to clutch his stomach, trying to keep the sound in, but he can't, his eyes wrenching themselves shut as he throws his head back, a full on cackle filling the arena.

Mark Sanction
Really? I thought for sure you would be supporting Swift here? I know you love his indy work and he just earned that title too!

Matt Steel
Yeah, but Swift does this shit. The Jester is just gonna kick him in the groin and be done with it.

Mark Sanction
He is being honorable!

Matt Steel
No, he is being dumb. Look at The Jester, he knows what is up.

Still, Swift stands there, staring as his foe lets out exactly what his thinks of his honor. It seems like an eternity, though could only have been a few moments, but The Jester manages to reduce his fit to nothing more than a slight chuckle, shaking his head as he turns away from his opponent. The Supreme Champion takes this just fine, turning around to face his own. As soon as he reaches the ring post, Swift raises his arm up before slamming his fist down on the top turnbuckle.

DING DING DING

Mark Sanction
Well, after that disrespectful display, we are finally ready to get this show on the road!

Matt Steel
There is no paved path here Mark.

The Jester shoots out of his corner as quickly as he can, but finds himself far slower than the man called Swift. The Supreme Champion is a rocket of power, throwing his entire upper body forward as his fist arches through the air, his knuckles crashing just underneath the XWA Legend's eye. The sheer force of the blow causes The Doom Clown's whole body to twist, trying to absorb some of the momentum, all while clutching the point of impact in an attempt to shelter from further assault.

Mark Sanction
Swift coming out strong with that overhand right!

Matt Steel
This is what Swift does best! He gets early advantages, and tries to keep pressure! Keep your eyes on The Jester though, he won't take this laying down!

Continuing the offensive, Swift whips his body the other way, his other arm soaring out, crashing into The Jester's ribs. As the air is forced from his lungs, The Doom Clown stumbles back, doing everything he can to keep his legs from giving out under him. Already the crowd begins to roar, trying to give everything they can to the champion as he lays into the man who symbolizes insanity. They want revenge for what the XWA Legend did to Drake Dysfunction, for what he did to Kearu. And perhaps Swift is not the best person to give it, but hey, they aren't picky.

Mark Sanction
We'll see about that Matt, Swift is just laying into The Jester with that big hook to the ribs!

Matt Steel
Those punches hit like trains, but The Jester is like a mountain! He'll power through!

Finding himself back up against the turnbuckles, The Jester shoots out an arm of his own, it cutting through to air like a hot knife through butter. However, air is all it gets, the place where The Doom Clown thought the champion's skull was being vacant. In fact, Swift has completely pulled back, light on his feet in the center of the ring. Upon seeing this, the smile finally starts to fade from the face of the XWA Legend, a scowl replacing it as he marches right on out of the corner, cracking his knuckles as he does.

Mark Sanction
What do you me-The Jester looking to shoot back with an elbow-

Matt Steel
But Swift is quick on his feet unlike my co-commentator here.

With a burst of speed, The Jester launches himself forward, looking to catch his opponent off guard. Unfortunately for him, as he reaches out his arms in an attempt to get in a collar tie, Swift just leans back. As The Doom Clown's arms grasp at nothing, the Supreme Champion's front leg lifts up, cocked at the knee as the ball is placed on his opponent's chest. A single motion is all it takes for the limb to straighten out, sending the funnyman it presses against flying back, once more into the turnbuckles, a no doubt unhealthy thump ringing out.

Mark Sanction
What the hell Matt?

Matt Steel
And Swift with a push kick! But look at the Jester, he manages to keep balance by placing himself against the pads!

Gritting his teeth, the XWA Legend stumbles forward, pure murder in his eyes. Thoughts of what he will do the the Las Vegas wrestler race through his head, how he will make him pay, to embarrass him in front of the Russian audience. Again, The Doom Clown throws himself forward, his fingers extending as far as they can in an attempt to grasp the champion. Yet, once more they find themselves coming up short, Swift leaning back as his leg rises up a second time. Again, all it takes his extending the limb, and The Jester is sent back. This time, this time the funnyman plants his foot into the ground, skidding back, able to prevent himself from fully entering the corner.

Mark Sanction
Wait, are you now trying to usurp my jo-

Matt Steel
Swift with another push kick, but look at The Jester! But The Jester has learned, look at him defy the champion!

Mark Sanction
You are literally the worst.

Wasting no time, the Supreme Champion launches himself forward, pouncing onto his foe. His arms wrap around the man's painted skull, pulling them in close. At the same time, Swift's rear leg shoots forward, bending so the point of the knee can crash right into the gut of The Jester, causing the older wrestler to almost double over, stopped only by the Las Vegas wrestler's body. Tickles darts around the too, trying to get better visibility of the two entwined wrestlers.

Mark Sanction
Swift actually going for the tie up here so he can get one of those brutal knee strikes!

Matt Steel
This is a dangerous place to have The Jester, he is the kinda wres-

In attempting to get a better vantage point, the aging referee sadly misses the XWA Legend sneaking a balled fist into the champion's groin. Still grabbing onto his opponent, Swift drops, his legs limp spaghetti noodles laying on the mat, his upper body only held up by his two hundred forty five pound opponent. With a sickening grin, The Jester rears a leg back of his own, looking out at the crowd, side to side, making sure to see every face in the front rows before throwing his knee forward, slamming right into the side of the Las Vegas wrestler's skull.

Mark Sanction
THE JESTER WITH AN ILLEGAL LOW BLOW!

Matt Steel
Opportune Mark, opportune.

Mark Sanction
No, that was straight up-OH GOD THAT KNEE STRIKE!

Matt Steel
WOOO! LOOK AT HIM WORK!

Swift's body flops to the mat, hands clutching his face as The Jester drapes himself over him.

ONE

TW-

A little woozy, but the champion thrusts a shoulder up!

Mark Sanction
Only gets him a two count, but he could have broken Swift's nose!

Matt Steel
And? This isn't teatime Mark, people get hurt in the ring. The Jester isn't just gonna cuddle him, gotta put the young upstart in his place!

Mark Sanction
...YOU LIKE SWIFT!

Right into the waiting hands of The Jester, who uses Swift's momentum to roll him onto his stomach, all while entrapping his arm. Wrenching the limb skywards, The Doom Clown begins to laugh while his foe does everything in his power to not scream in pain. It starts as a chuckle, a little noises of joy, but it builds, till he is throwing his head back and cackling.

Mark Sanction
Fujiwara armbar! The Jester using Swift's own trick against him!

Matt Steel
Shit, I didn't have a bar prepared for Michael...ummmmm, he is a...a...

Mark Sanction
Now is not the time Matt.

Pain shoots up and down the champion's arm, his veins bulging out a bit as the clown on his back keeps rearing back. It is absolute agony, his face writhing, eyes clutched shut. The crowd, they remember this hold, what it did to Drake Dysfunction, how it won The Doom Clown his first round in the Lord of the Ring tournament, and it shows on their faces. Swift's whole body scrambles, pulling the four hundred eighty five pound mass closer to the edge of the ring, his free hand managing to get a hold of the nearby bottom ring rope!

Mark Sanction
Instead, look at the fight in Swift! Even when put in a hold, he finds the will to get to the ropes!

ONE

Matt Steel
You have five seconds Jester, just snap the limb!

TWO

Mark Sanction
If he doesn't reach that point he is going to need to let go, or get disqualified!

THREE

Matt Steel
SLOW DOWN THE COUNT YA CROOK!

FOUR

Mark Sanction
That is literally the same speed he counts for everyone.

FIV-

Matt Steel
EVEN WITH THE REFEREES AGAINST HIM THE JESTER WILL RELEASES THE HOLD AT THE PROPER TIME! BRAVO!

Mark Sanction
That is literally the minimal expectation.

The Jester throws the arm in his grasp to the mat, glaring up at Tickles as he rises. Though his eyes are balls of fire underneath furled brows, his lips are still twisted upwards, his teeth still on display. Taking his time, the XWA Legend brings himself to his feet, not even looking as his hand loops under Swift's body, dragging them up as well. Grabbing onto the champion's wrist, The Doom Clown hurls them towards the corner, watching as their two hundred forty pounds slam into the turnbuckles before charging after them.

Mark Sanction
Irish whip to the corner from The Jester!

Matt Steel
This is right where he wants Swift! Put him in the corner and he can be worn down

Lifting his leg up in the last possible second, The Jester shoots into the corner, looking to remove the champion's skull with his heel. However, there is no triumphant smack as his foot soars over the turnbuckle, no blood or even sign of impact, Swift weaving his head to the side, letting the whole limb fly over his shoulder. The Doom Clown tries to pull back, but finds the Las Vegas wrestler's arms wrapped around him, trapping him with only a foot on the ground. Taking a few steps forward, The Supreme Champion then lets out a roar as he falls back, hurling his opponent overhead!

Mark Sanction
Well Matt, even when cornered Swift still has his speed! And what a capture suplex!

Matt Steel
...I bet The Jester would do it better...

Crashing shoulders first into the bottom padded turnbuckle, the XWA Legend flops to the mat, staring straight up at the ceiling of the arena. Even as he is sprawled out, only letting his his chest rises and fall, one foot still resting on the ropes, just behind his eyes burns a fire. His lips have twisted again, just smiling as he watches the lights shining down upon him. Just beside him, the champion peels himself off the mat, making sure to control his breathing as he stands up. Glancing down at his foe, he greeted only by that grin and eyes the don't seem to even see him.

Mark Sanction
Speak up Matt!

Matt Steel
Never mind that, look at The Jester!

Mark Sanction
You are right, he looks...off.

Matt Steel
No way Mark! He is determined! This win will put him right where he was when he first left the XWA!

Mark Sanction
...I am pretty sure he is just-

Matt Steel
You just don't get it man! The Jester is always thinking! Always planning! The man is a genius!

Wasting no time, Swift leans down, arms stretched out to grasp The Jester's wavy hair. Just as his fingers entangle themselves in the green locks, life surges through the prone wrestler, eyes locking with the champion. With a sharp jutting of his head, The Doom Clown slams his forehead onto the bridge of the Las Vegas wrestler's nose, an audible thunk filling the arena, followed by horrified gasps from the crowd. Whipping his head back, Swift clutches at his face, turning away as he takes little peaks at his hands to check for blood.

Mark Sanction
Thinking of cheap tricks! What the hell was that headbutt?

Matt Steel
A genius technique he used to take control back!

In the few seconds it takes for Swift to assess damages, The Doom Clown rises, hunched forward a little, head tilted as he watches. As sense returns to the champion, he whips around, knowing that every second he isn't focusing on his opponent could spell defeat. Unluckily for him, it is far too late, the man with paint on his face stepping forward, elbow slicing through the air on the way to the Las Vegas wrestler's face, crashing into it tip first, causing their whole skull to jerk to the side as their legs turn to jelly.

Mark Sanction
I disagree-OH MY GOD!

Matt Steel
What an elbow!

Mark Sanction
I have seen Swift take blows before but...wow

There is a thud as Swift collapses on the mat, one arm slung over the bottom rope, eyes fluttering as he fights to stay conscious. Seeing this, The Jester reaches down, grabbing the ankles of the prone champion, hoisting them into the air, lifting all two hundred forty pounds off the mat before throwing them back down, shaking the ring. Clutching his chest as it turns a shade of bright red, Swift rolls out of the ring, falling to the floor outside. With his arms stretched out wide, The Doom Clown begins to strut around the ring, basking in the negative attention being thrown his way, not giving a single damn.

ONE

Mark Sanction
And look at The Jester follow that up by just slamming Swift to the mat!

Matt Steel
Once The Jester takes control, the match might as well be over. Two time XWA World Heavyweight Champion, multi-time contender, an artist in the ring with his opponent as a canvas!

TWO

Slowly, taking each and every second he can, The Jester saunters on over to the ropes, still smiling almost ear to ear as he slips his body through them. Just below lies his quarry, the body of Swift the squirms as it tries to pull itself up. With a little hop, The Doom Clown descends, not even looking as he lands on one of the champion's hands, crushing it beneath his two hundred forty five pounds, prompting a sudden shout of pain.

ONE

Mark Sanction
What are you goin- Oh come on! That was clearly intentional! Come on!

Matt Steel
Of course it is! Every motion, every move he makes is perfectly calculated to cause the maxinium amount of punishment!

Mark Sanction
You are enjoying this wayyyyy too much.

TWO

Reaching down, the XWA legend grabs a hold of Swift's arm, smiling down upon him, pulling them up a little. However, before the champion can rise to his feet, The Jester throws their leg up, trying to cave in the rib cage. Legs give out again, the champion's body trying to listen to gravity, though it is held there by The Doom Clown grasp, leaving him dangling like a pinata from a tree. Tickles makes a token gestures to try to get the wrestlers to return to the ring, but its falls very much on deaf ears, one refusing to pay attention, the other in no position to do so.

THREE

Mark Sanction
The champ is trying to hold on, but can he do so?

Matt Steel
He would be saving his career if he did, you know The Jester won't hesitate to break him!

FOUR

Waltzing the pair on over to the ring post, The Jester ropes his foe's arm around the metal beam, giving them some slack before grabbing their wrist. Snapping back, The Doom Clown let gravity to the work, driving Swift shoulder first into the post, with a resounding smack. However, instead of letting go, the XWA legend just hangs there, using all of his weight to try to wrench the champion's arm free of its socket. With his joint being ground against the metal, the Las Vegas wrestler grits his teeth, eyes screwed shut as he tries to fight the pain.

FIVE

Mark Sanction
What is this hold?

Matt Steel
It is sheer brilliance from The Jester! Think about it, he has already started working the arm, now he gets to give it even more punishment!

SIX

Eyes still clenched shut, Swift starts to pull back, doing everything in his body to free himself. Gravity and weight works against him, The Jester just hanging there, almost fully laying on the cold floor, head leaning, his cruel eyes staring into the crowd, laughter pouring from his stretched open mouth as he makes use of the natural forces. Yet, even with all these factors against the champion, he struggles, pulling and pulling, creating a little space between the post and his body.

SEVEN

Mark Sanction
You may be onto something there Matt, but Look at Swift go! He still has fight in him!

Matt Steel
That is going to be a huge mistake!

EIGHT

Rising his leg, Swift places the sole of his foot against metal pillar, letting out a roar as he tires to straight his limb. All at once, his calf and thigh muscles tense up, doing everything in their power to fight. With a sudden snap, The Jester finds himself being forcibly righted against his will, smacking shoulder first into the post. As pain surges throughout his arm, The Doom Clown releases the champion, flopping across the steel steps that rest just to the side. Meanwhile, Swift slides back into the ring, still clutching the shoulder as he looks to beat the count!

NINE

Mark Sanction
LOOK AT THE POWER FROM SWIFT! Just using leg strength he broke the hold!

Matt Steel
BUT LOOK AT THE DOOM CLOWN GO!

TE-

The champion is just a fraction of a second too slow scrambling to his feet, a taped hand reaching below the ropes. It isn't pretty, but the twisted man that hand belongs too yanks as he rolls off the cool metal he rests on, bringing Swift back outside once again! Tumbling back down to the ground below them, the two wrestlers sprawl out, glancing over to each other as they cradle their own arms, taking the moment to catch their breaths, trying to recover some from the ordeal so they could face the challenges ahead.

Mark Sanction
Both men just ran ragged here at The Frozen North, and stuck outside of the ring once more!

Matt Steel
Are we just going to ignore The Jester's quick thinking Mr. Play-by-Play?

ONE

It is the XWA Legend who makes the first move, his unworked arm reaching out, dragging his body along as he pulls across the ground. The distance isn't too far, Swift can clearly see it will only be a matter of moments before The Doom Clown is upon him. With a heave, he sits up before pulling himself to his knees, looking to meet The Jester head on. As if spurred on by his opponent's defiance, the funnyman pushes up, throwing himself forward, letting an arm fly through the air as he hurled forward, forearm crashing into the champion's collar.

Mark Sanction
I am not ignor-The Jester with a big forearm!

Matt Steel
And just listen to the sound Mark! That is why The Jester is a legend!

TWO

Not to be out done, Swift's arm rears back, before arcing forward, his elbow crashing down upon the shoulder of The Jester, that sound of bone smashing into bone ringing out.

Mark Sanction
Swift responds with an elbow strike!

THREE

Pushing up to a single knee, The Jester grits his teeth, flailing his arm, whipping his upper body to the side, his other arm catching Swift on the side of the face!

Matt Steel
But The Jester has a picture perfect hook!

FOUR

Matching The Doom Clown motion for motion, Swift gets to one knee, arcing his closed fist upwards, knuckles slamming into the muscular gut of The Jester.

Mark Sanction
Swift with an uppercut!

FIVE

Fully on his feet now, The Jester throws out a leg, blasting Swift right in the side!

Matt Steel
What a kick from my boy!

SIX

The blow causes Swift to wavier for a moment, weighting shifting to the side. But rather than fall, power surges through the champion, legs launching him forward as his shoulder crashing into The Jester's gut. With a mighty roar, he continues forward, carrying The Doom Clown all the way to the barricade!

Mark Sanction
Swift is gonna take them to the crowd! Look out everyone!

SEVEN

Before the champion can crush his foe against steel though, the XWA Legend twists in his grasp, grabbing the base of his skull, and just planting it against the metal bars. As the Las Vegas wrestler crumples where he rests, The Doom Clown smiles, darting towards the ring.

Matt Steel
And there is The Jester's superior intellect at play!

EIGHT

The Jester slides back into the ring, slipping under the bottom rope, just past Tickles, his body shaking as he tries to hold in the laughter. Meanwhile, Swift kneels beside the guard rail, one arm thrown over it, keeping him from fully falling. His head is hung, his breathing is heavy, doing everything it can to keep himself up.

Mark Sanction
The Jester is back in the ring, and only a bit of time left to get in the ring!

NINE

Tilting that head of his up, the champion's blue eyes stare into the ring. His jaw clenches up, his legs trembling a bit as he pulls himself up to his feet. His shoulders are hunched over, as his barring some soft of incredibly weight, but he is standing, on his feet, stumbling towards the ring.

Matt Steel
Th Jester has it!

TE-

Once more just beating the clock, Swift slides into the ring. However, he only manages to get that far, finding a heel crashing down on the back of his skull, driving his face into the mat. His hands shoot up, arms covering his head, doing his best to prevent more punishment as The Jester just cackles, smiling down upon his prone foe, eyes lighting up as they squirm under his cold, cruel boot.

Mark Sanction
NOT YET! SWIFT JUST MAKES I-WHAT THE HELL!

Matt Steel
You snooze ya lose Mark! Swift is getting a real awakening of the warrior he is up against!

The Doom Clown reaches down, wrapping his thick arms around the waist of Swift, letting the slightly lighter man just rest in grasp. By the time it dawns on the champion what is happening, it is far too late, the XWA Legend lifting him off the ground. The Las Vegas wrestler's arms begin to flail out, looking for some rope or miracle to save him, but nothing is within reach. No, all he can do is wait, wait for The Jester to fall back, driving him shoulders first into mat, shaking the entire ring. Rather than releasing however, the funny keeps his arms wrapped tight, bridging his body!

Mark Sanction
It was totally him tak-oh wow.

Matt Steel
A bridging German suplex! This is why The Jester is so great!

ONE

Matt Steel
He has the smarts, he has the technique, he has tenacity!

TWO

Matt Steel
First he is gonna win here, then he is gonna win the Lord of the Ring, and then he will get another titl-

THR-

Before Tickles can slam that hand down a third time, Swift wrenches an arm up, breaking the gasped hands around his waist!

Mark Sanction
And look at the champ kick out!

Matt Steel
...goddamnit.

All at once, something snaps in The Jester, the grin turning to scowls, his fiery eyes now being under a furled brow, all while he stares holes through his slowly rising opponent. Swift grabs the ropes and begins pulling himself up, he finds The Doom Clown shooting under him, one arm warping over his skull, the other between his legs, hoisting him into the air as they rise. Pulling away from the edge of the battlefield, the XWA Legend strains and heaves his struggling opponent, eating elbow after elbow to the face as he marches. Yet, each blow only forces the painted face to twist to the side, flaking off some of the paint as point joint slams into chin. With a mighty roar, The Jester slings the champion off of him, flipping them so he can bring their neck down upon his knee! Like an accordion, Swift's body curls, his head being forced to tuck against his chest, crumpling as he falls off the leg, a dull thud as he hits the mat.

Mark Sanction
Ummmm, Matt, you know The Jester better than I do, what is happening to hi-OH WOW AN USHIGOROSHI!

Matt Steel
Well, Mark, I would say The Jester is mad that the champion is getting unfair help form Tickles #corruptreferees.

Yet, despite the barely moving form of the champion just resting in front of him, The Jester doesn't go for the pin. No, like a man possessed, he stands, backing into a corner as he stares, fire raging behind his eyes as little bits of saliva fly out of his mouth, his breathing getting faster and faster, strands of curly green hair waving in front of his face as he trembles. Across the ring, Swift begins to rise, his spirit telling him to fight, to continue on. He is The Supreme Champion, he fought so hard to get here, he can't just roll over here. So he is he to keep fighting, he doesn't even see his foe until it is too late, The Doom Clown flying out of the corner, leg arcing through the air, crashing into the Las Vegas wrestler's chest with the intent to cave it in.

Mark Sanction
That...no, just never mind. Instead, look at Swift! He is getting up, but he needs to just stay down becaus-

Matt Steel
PENALTY KICK!

Crashing down upon the mat, Swift clutch at his further reddening chest, body curling up as it shakes, reverbing from the damage done. Yet, The Jester doesn't glance down, doesn't even take a passing look at his handy work. No, he stares off into the distance, staring at something no one else can see. Slowly, ever so slowly, his head tilts back, looking to the rafters, that sick twisted grin finally regrowing on his face. This horse, almost broken cackling begins to escape his lips. He starts to wander around the ring, just laughing and laughing and laughing, till he finds himself next to the champion, and it all stops. His head tilts down, his hair obscuring most of his face, only showing off his lips pressing together into a thin smile.

Mark Sanction
Seriously Matt, what the hell is he doing!

Matt Steel
Praying to Cthulhu?

Mark Sanction
I am serious Matt! This is real creepy!

Matt Steel
I mean, could be any number of things really. If I was guessing, he is getting ready to end this.

For a moment he just stands there, letting it all soak in. But nothing lasts forever, and The Doom Clown leans over, reaching down, wrapping his arm around his prone opponent. Swift's eyes begin to flutter, but he offers no resistance as he is pulled up from the canvas. Even as his arm is around his front, the Las Vegas does nothing but sway, making him easy for The Jester to push forward, twirling him around. However, as the XWA Legend raises his elbow up, point towards the sky, life surges through the slightly lighter wrestler, and they drives forward, shoulder dropping low as they wraps his arms around their foe. With a roar of defiance, they throw their weight back, all two hundred fort five pounds of funnyman getting lifted over their head!

Mark Sanction
Oh no, here comes the No Laughing Matter!

Matt Steel
It is ove-WHAT!

Mark Sanction
NORTHERN LIGHTS SUPLEX! SWIFT COUNTERED THE NO LAUGHTING MATTER!

The whole ring shutters as The Jester crashes to the mat, his full weight being violently thrown against it. Face twisting in anguish, The Doom Clown still manages to roll through, powering up to his feet. Wild hatred cover more of his face than paint, blindly whipping around to face his foe. As soon as he does, Swift shoots forward, their arm wrapping the funnyman's chest while dodging under an arcing fist. The Las Vegas wrestler throws himself into the air as momentum takes its course, twisting around the XWA Legend, driving his free arm across their chest, forcing them back to the mat!

Mark Sanction
MONSTER HUNTER!

Matt Steel
HOW?

Swift doesn't seem glances back to spot his opponent flopping about on the mat like some poor fish, immediately rushing towards the ropes as fast as his legs will carry him, trying and failing not to sway a bit as he does. Still, he manages to throw his body into the rope, causing the entwined strains of fiber to tense up, trying to keep the wrestler right where he belongs. Eventually, the ring is victorious, launching the champion back whence he came, his goal all along. Throwing his lower body forward, the Las Vegas wrestler slides his heels right into the side of his prone opponent's skull, a loud smack ringing out as their head is cranked to the side, ear just barely not crashing into their own shoulder.

Mark Sanction
RIGHT INTO A BASEBALL SLIDE!

Matt Steel
THERE HAS TO BE A RULE OUTLAWING THAT!

Wasting no time, Swift flops over The Jester, Tickles dropping down to count!

ONE

TWO

TH-

Thrusting an arm up, The Doom Clown manages to beat the count!

Mark Sanction
Kick out at tw-

Yet, Swift works with that momentum, grabbing that arm and pulling The Jester onto his stomach, wrenching the limb sky high!

Mark Sanction
What Bar Is The Jester!

Matt Steel
A milky way!

Before the hold gets too secure however, The Jester forces himself to roll back to his back, slipping his arm free while his other grasps behind the champion's neck, his leg swinging up, the back of his knee coming to rest against the throat!

Mark Sanction
You sack o-The Jester going for a Koji clutch!

Matt Steel
As we saw with Drake, The Jester can end a match anytime with any submission!

The Jester tries to get his last arm around to seal Swift's fate, but the champion swings his lower body, wrenching his head free as he slides on top of the XWA Legend. Before The Doom Clown can reach, he finds his leg in the Las Vegas Wrestler's arms, arching his back!

Mark Sanction
Swift counters again, bringing The Jester into a single leg Boston crab!

Matt Steel
COME ON!

Roaring out, The Jester's face scrunches up, feeling each and every vertebrae in his lower back being forced into an unnatural position, feeling the muscles in his upper thigh getting stretched far beyond what they should, feeling how Swift is trying to rip his body in two. But he can't give up here, he can't quit now. Even in his hate filled, psychotic eyes, one can see his pride. He was pushing to win The Lord of the Ring tournament, what would be do if he lost here? No, no, no, no, he can not have that, he would not have that.

Mark Sanction
Oh will you shut up! You normally adore Swift! You were happy when he became champion!

Matt Steel
Yeah, but I like The Jester more!

Mark Sanction
Why?

Matt Steel
Have you seen him?

Slowly, ever so slowly The Jester reaches back, his hand slipping just around Swift's ankle. The leverage he has isn't enough, unable to break the hold. However, it does shift the limb a bit, robbing the champion of easy balance. It is just enough to roll, to power onto his back, to bring his other foot up and drive it into the Las Vegas wrestler's chest. As heel slams into solar plexuses, Swift gets sent flying back, back crashing into the ring ropes. This give The Doom Clown time to pull up to his feet, the champion slinging an arm over to rope as they catch their breath.

Matt Steel
Like look at what he just did!

Mark Sanction
The Jester shoves Swift right into the ropes!

Matt Steel
See how amazing that was!

Watching as his opponent rolls to their feet, life returns to the champion, rushing forward, ready to finish this! The Doom Clown is ready for this, matching the charge with on of his own. Just as the two balls of muscle would clash, the funnyman leaps up, knee extended, the point of it reaching the height of the champion's chin! As victory flashes before his eyes however, The Jester gets denied his impact, Swift ducking just under the limb, arm hooking around the other, pulling the pair back to the mat.

Mark Sanction
And Jester capitalizes for a Killing Jo-Swift counters again with a single leg takedown!

Matt Steel
LOW BLOW! THERE WAS A LOW BLOW!

Swift tries to push past The Jester's lower body, to sit on his chest to rain down punishment, to cave in the face of his foe. The XWA Legend has other plans however, scrambling back, managing to get one foot on the champion's face. With a heave, the limb extends, the skin on the face of the Las Vegas wrestler forcibly distorted as he gets shoved back, no matter how much he grits his teeth and tries to fight through it. All he can do is watch as the funnyman makes it to the ropes, using them to pull their body to their feet.

Mark Sanction
No there wasn't.

Matt Steel
...Fine, I got a little excited, you happy now?

Mark Sanction
You are still on commentary so no.

Yet, Swift stays on one knee, just watching as the rabid dog The Jester has become begins to move. The wild fire behind those brown eyes, the quivering corners of his lips, the grinding of his teeth, the skin that turns red under the coat of face paint, all of it from the single all consuming thought in the XWA Legend's brain. Win. Win. WIN. Ready to end the match right there, he runs forward, leaping forward as that knee bends again! And that is the moment Swift waits for, rising to his feet, arms jutting up, launching The Doom Clown into the air!

Mark Sanction
Another Killing Joke attempt!

Matt Steel
This is it!

The champion turns, waiting for what went up to land on his shoulder. However, while The Jester does come down, it isn't at all where Swift planned. Instead, the funnyman lands on his feet, right behind the Las Vegas wrestler. Damn near frothing at the mouth, he reaches around, grasping the champion's wrist. Pushing those two hundred fort pounds forward, The Jester twirls Swift, lifting his elbow up to the sky while his opponent stumbles on one foot. This is it, The Doom Clown pulls in, causing Swift to fly back!

Mark Sanction
REVERSE POLARITY!

Matt Steel
OH GOD!

Mark Sanction
WAIT NO! THE JESTER LANDS BEHIND! NO LAUGHTERING MATTER!

Matt Steel
YES!

The elbow falls, looking to cave in the skull of the champion. However, before it can cleave its way through Swift, he steps in close and to the side, letting it fly right past. His own arm reaches up, palm grabbing onto the base of the XWA Legend's neck while he himself slips under their arm. His free hand hooks the near leg, giving the champion the leverage he needs to hoist The Jester up and onto his shoulders With a single twist, he falls back like a meteor falling to earth, The Doom Clown getting driven into the mat, the whole ring shaking as the flop, eyes turning clouded and gray.

Mark Sanction
MASS EFFECT

Matt Steel

Dragging himself over, Swift hooks a leg!

ONE

TWO

THREE

With a deep breath, Swift pull himself to his feet, showing a little teeth as he grins. The familiar sounds of “Hadouken” return, bass pouring through the speakers as the champion looks out at the arena, those fans filling it giving him a rain of applause. For the first time in a long time, when Tickles takes his hand, he doesn't pull away, letting the older man lift it up high, tilting his head down as he shakes it.

Hana Ramirez
And the winner of this match...

Mark Sanction
The Jester made him work every second in that ring, but Swift manages to pull it out in the end!

Matt Steel
Well, I would have liked to see The Jester win, but good on Swift.

Mark Sanction
You were rooting against him the whole match!

Matt Steel
Yeah, but Swift is great too.

Hana Ramirez
MICHAEL SWIFT!

Tickles releases the champion, head over to collect their belt. However, Swift almost immediately starts to head towards the entrance ramp, a spring in his steps as he reaches the ropes. Just as he starts to duck under the top rope, Tickles rushes back over, grabbing onto his arm once more. There is a moment where Swift's head whips back, staring at the referee with some fire, but it is extinguished in mere milliseconds, seeing the friendly old referee pointing to the gold prize laying on the other side of the ring, the plates on it shining from all the lights.

Mark Sanction
This is a big moment for Swift, a moment where he shows beating Tim wasn't a fluke. He has shown he deserves this belt!

Matt Steel
Look at him, he almost left his belt behind. Kid still has a lot to learn.

Shaking his head a little, Swift struts on over, reaching down to pick up his belt. Though he rises up, he doesn't put it on right away, just holding it out at arms length, staring at it, his eyes twinkling. Slowly, he tilts his head to one side, then to the other, gazing out at those in the front rows before shutting his eyes for a mere moment. As they shoot open, he hops up on the bottom row, holding that belt up high for everyone to see, soaking in every second, every moment he has here.

Mark Sanction
The question is, what comes next? Tonight was an exhibitionist match, but will Swift be ready when the title is put on the line?

Matt Steel
I mean, it can't possibly be against anyone tougher than The Jester.

Finally, the belt falls upon its rightful place, his right shoulder, and Swift turns to leave. The Jester has sat up in the corner, staring at the champion, clutching at his stomach as his brow furls, watching each and every step. However, all the Las Vegas wrestler does when he notices this is give a little smile and a tip of his head, only seeming to agitate the XWA Legend further. He tries to pull himself up using the ring ropes, but can only make it half way before Swift exits the ring, making his way to the back as fans reach out to touch him.

Matt Steel
Oh, real respectful Swift.

Mark Sanction
What, he gave him a nod Matt!

Matt Steel
Where is that attitude before the match!

Mark Sanction
This has been The Frozen North, thank you for watching, I'll see you on Massacre, and you will not have seen Steel for almost another month...you lucky people you.
TheJester
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Postby TheJester » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:14 pm

Even though I'm clearly signing away my victory :sdry: of course I'm cool with you finishing your match and this going to a Vote. I'll fix some coding issues and such today but get your stuff finished when you can Swifty
Michael Swift
Booking Team Member
Booking Team Member

Postby Michael Swift » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:29 pm

My match is done, so this is ready for voting!
All those I promised feedback too, I am sorry, but it needs to wait till tomorrow.
Jessi
Characters Handled: Austin Carter
Trevor Miller
Axton Pierce (only for LOTR)

Re: [VOTE]XWA The Frozen North: Michael Swift vs. Jester- MAIN EVENT!

Postby Jessi » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:45 pm

Ok... so,

JESTER: The action was great, I enjoyed the beginning of the match where Jester is playing his mind games on Swift. The commentary was good. One thing I will say is that I caught some misspellings that made some sentences in the match and the commentary make little sense to me. I liked the ending, where you have Jester lift the title belt above Swift, spoke a lot of where I'd see Jester's plan for the future going. Overall, very good.

SWIFTY: The action was great, 'Twas a nice back and forth. The commentary was good, I especially liked the little spot in Jester's entrance when Steel shoves his arm in Sanctions face to prove to him the he has goosebumps. I can only assume that this moment...
Though he rises up, he doesn't put it on right away, just holding it out at arms length, staring at it, his eyes twinkling. Slowly, he tilts his head to one side, then to the other, gazing out at those in the front rows before shutting his eyes for a mere moment. As they shoot open, he hops up on the bottom row, holding that belt up high for everyone to see, soaking in every second, every moment he has here.

... is Swift still in awe of himself holding the Supreme Championship. I mean, I'd like to think so...

VOTE:
Michael Swift

This one, for me was really, REALLY close. There were seriously some spots in both matches that made it hard to pick. Good Job, to the both of you!

"Santa will deliver no presents. I will Crown Kick him. Fuck you, small children." - DJS
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Characters Handled: Emery Layton
Adam Fenric
Aki Yasuko

Postby DJS » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:10 pm

Winner of this match: Michael Swift

If I'd not been battered with this LOTR match, I'd have voted on this one. Sorry guys!
New to XWA? Need management? Look no further...
TheJester
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Postby TheJester » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:42 pm

Poo Gas

Return to “XWA: The Frozen North”