[VOTE] XWA The Frozen North: El Conejo a Dos/Robert Hope/Kryptops- HARDCORE TITLE!

Matches that occurred on our 2017 Supershow- XWA: The Frozen North!
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Characters Handled: Emery Layton
Adam Fenric
Aki Yasuko

[VOTE] XWA The Frozen North: El Conejo a Dos/Robert Hope/Kryptops- HARDCORE TITLE!

Postby DJS » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:50 pm

XWA visits Mother Russia, it's...

Broadcast on The Xperience and the Battleground Network!
LIVE! From the Megasport Arena, Moscow, Russia (14,000 Capacity)

Hardcore Invitational for the XWA Hardcore Championship!

El Conejo a Dos vs. Robert Hope vs. Kryptops

Lx-Tim suffered an injury in the match with Michael Swift last month and is expected to need six to nine months to rehab a torn ACL. This leaves the Hardcore division in jeopardy. Oh no it doesn't! For the first time, Hardcore 24/7 and Supershows crossover as a NEW Hardcore Champion must be crowned! No disqualifications, no count outs, falls count anywhere, ANYTHING goes.

The Hardcore Invitational is ON. There will be blood!

--------
Deadline for matches is 25th JULY 2017 at 11:59 Eastern Standard Time.
Voting will start at this time and conclude on 30th JULY 2017 at 11:59 Eastern Standard Time.
[CST is one hour earlier. GMT is five hours later.]
New to XWA? Need management? Look no further...
Kryptops

Re: XWA The Frozen North: El Conejo a Dos/Robert Hope/Kryptops- HARDCORE TITLE!

Postby Kryptops » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:05 am

Hana Ramierez stands in the far corner of the ring, holding a microphone proudly up to her mouth ready to announce the next match up.

Hana Ramierez: "The following Hardcore Invitation No Holds Bard match is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the vacant XWA Hardcore Championship. Introducing first, hailing from West-Linn, Oregon making his XWA debut, ladies and gentlemen... KRYPTOOOOPS."

"Y'ALL WANNA SINGLE SAY FUCK THAT..."

KoRn's "Y'all Wanna Single" plays throughout the arena for the first time in XWA and the fans look on waiting the arrival of XWA's newest superstar.

The lights in the arena dim. A blood red light illuminates the arena as KoRn continues to blare from the PA system. After a few, suspenseful moments, the curtain is swiped away and out steps the ever-so mysterious Kryptops.

The debuting superstar is seen wearing casual wrestling gear, black boots with matching black and red designed wrestling trucks, but what sticks out the most about him is his unique face painting. His chest and lower mandible are painted to resemble that of an growling demon's mouth. The rest of his face and shoulders are various shades of black and red paint. Kryptops however, brought some goods with him; a trashcan filled with various weapons.

Mark Sanction: "This Kryptops is no joke, Matt. I had the pleasure of watching him compete a few years ago outside of the XWA and he possess a lot of talent. Surely this kid has potential to climb his way to the very top of our business"

Matt Steel: "That may be so, but look at this freak... I mean c'mon! What's with face paint? The only people I know who faint their faces are clowns and little kids, Mark. The only problem I'm having is trying to figure out which category this guy falls under."

Slowly, Kryptops saunters towards the squared-circle. Upon reaching the ring, Kryptops drops the can and easily jumps up to the ring apron. He uses the top rope to springboard himself into the ring, tucking in midair and rolling across his back straight into a crawling position. Kryptops creepily crawls his way across the length of the ring, until reacing the far corner and squats down in it, his arms spread out across the middle rope as he stares up at the entrance ramp away the arrival of his adversaries.

Hana Ramierez: "Introducing next, weighing in at two-hundred and twenty-two pounds, hailing from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia... please welcome El Conejo a Dos!!"

Remembering the man who put up a valiant fight against the Lethal Lackeen, Emery Layton, the fans pay their respects in the form of an applause. "Burning for you" by Blue Oyster Cult plays and the Luchador makes his way towards the ring, energetically high-fiving and greeting as many fans on his way to the ring- his cape floating on down behind him he does so.

Matt Steel: "Explain to me why he is here, Mark. The last time we saw him he got pinned: one, two, three. All of the sudden here he is fighting for out Hardcore Championship... doesn't make a damn bit of sense to me."

Mark Sanction: "Matt, it's all about wins and loses. Even though he didn't get the win, he still shows a lot of toughness and proves to a lot of people that he deserves to be here. Lets see how he fairs in a hardcore situation."

Matt Steel: "Lets be real here. He lost to a, well he lost a girl last time we saw him Mark, he has no right being here right now. If he couldn't beat her, how do you think he's going to survive a match with two other wrestlers, while being hit with weapons!?"

El Conejo does a superman slide into the ring and marches to the top rope. He listens to the fans sing his song and removes his cape before jumping down and making the corner across from his preceding opponent.

Hana Ramierez: "Ladies and gentlemen, from Las Vegas, Nevada.. weighing in a two-hundred and twenty-five pounds, Robert Hope!!"

Remember Robert from his earlier stint in XWA, the fans let out of collective wave of jeers. Robert staggers out from behind the black curtain, letting it run across him rather than simply move it out of his way. With an expression of distaste on his face, Hope saunters down the entrance way, muttering and snapping inaudible insults at the fans as he closes in on the ring.

Matt Steel: "I'm going to call it now. Robert Hope is out next Hardcore Champion. He's got the right attitude to win, especially in a match like this. If I was El Conejo I'd walk my ass back up that ramp and pack my bags, kid doesn't stand a chance. Kryptops... Kryptops can stay I wanna see what Hope does to your man here, Mark."

Robert rolls under the bottom rope lazily and pushes himself up to his feet.

With all three competitors now in the ring, the referee calls for the bell.

*DING-DING-DING*

The three Hardcore Champion hopefuls begin to circle around the squared circle. As they draw closer and closer together the trio grows more and more wary of one another.

Hesitation gets the best of both El Conejo a Dos and his face-painted counterpart, Kryptops, as the Las Vegas native jumps into action first. Robert clubs the smallest of the trio with a wild forearm that Kryptops reeling a few steps. Sneakily, El Conejo looked to capitalize but is greeted with a boot to the midsection for his troubles. With the masked man hunkered over gripping his midsection, Robert places a hand on the back of his head and tosses him headfirst out of the ring between the middle and top rope. The crowd in the immediate vicinity pop in excitement as the Luchadore crashes to the outside and rolls violently into the base of the protective guard rail. Back in the ring, the two debutantes are engaging in a brawl of back-to-back right and left hands, but this is a battle that is proven to be futile for the lightest of the three athletes, as Robert Hopes gains the upper-hand after sending Kryptops into the corner with a thunderous European Uppercut.

Matt Steel: "I told you Hope would be the favorite here. While the clown and luchadork were too chicken-shit to do anything, Hope jumped on both of them and already has them both in a serious amount of trouble."

Mark Sanction: "It's certainly too early to be counting anybody out of this match up, but yes, Hope is looking really good in the early-going."

Kryptops staggers out of the corner just a few feet but is shoved right back against the three pads by his larger foe. Hope presses against Kryptops' chin with his left hand and stretches the West Linn native across the top turnbuckle before violently thrashing an open palm across Kryptops' bare chest, sending shock waves throughout the Megasport Arena.

Matt Steel: "Wow! Did you hear the sound of that, I'm going to bet the make-up on his chest isn't helping him any. He's going to be feeling that for a couple of days, I can guarantee that."

Kryptops hunkers over in the corner, grasping his reddened chest with both hands. Hope looks to follow-up with another maneuver, but Kryptops stops his adversary with a powerful elbow to the midriff, doubling Robert over. Seizing an opportunity to turn things around, Kryptops leaves no time for Hope to counter and explodes out of the corner. Kryptops jumps in the air while wrapping an arm around Hopes head. Before gravity catches up to the warrior, Kryptops twists and turns both himself Hope towards the ceiling. Together the duo come crashing to the canvas, Robert's neck snapping violently over Kryptops shoulder as they do. With great urgency Kryptops bolts to his feet and then begins to climb up to the top rope. Kryptops looks into the sea of fans, smiles while looking down on Robert, who is left licking his wounds and then holds his arms out in the air, garnering an applaud from the audience.

Mark Sanction: "Kryptops is starting to really turn the tide here. Hope had the early upper-hand, but Kryptops was able to turn it around with that beautiful neckbreaker. Lets see what he's setting Robert up for now."

Matt Steel: "I don't get it, he has Robert Hope in a little bit of trouble and instead of capitalizing, he's showing off to the crowd. I got news for him, they aren't going to win him this match."

Mark Sanction: "He's doing nothing wrong, Matt. He's entertaining the fans, that's what they paid money for."

Matt Steel: "No, they paid their money to see the best athletes in the world wrestling. They didn't pay to see some circus act like Kryptops stand on the top ropes with his hands in the air like an idiot."

Kryptops' expression is soon to change, however, as he hears a commotion to his left. El Conejo a Dos has made it back to a vertical base and is in hot pursuit. Kryptops squats down on the top turnbuckle, grabs the ropes next to him for support, but his efforts to stay grounded are to no avail. ECD jumps up on the ring apron, places his hand on Kryptops' rear end and launches him off of the top rope, sending him straight towards the crowd. Kryptops, like a bird trying to fly for the first time, waves his arms helplessly in the air on his descent before crashing head first into the security gate. The fans gasp at the sight of the painted face cracking off the steel; some fans with weaker stomachs even hide their eyes not wanting to see such anguish.

Mark Sanction: "Jesus H. Christ! His head nearly split in half like a egg! I hate to say it, but I think we can count this guy out already. That was one hell of a fall."

Matt Steel: "See! he was playing around instead of taking care of business and paid for it. That's what he gets for trying to show off!"

El Conejo doesn't skip a beat and is quick to take Kryptops' perch on the top rope, only instead, he has his back facing his downed adversary and is looking directly into the sea of cheering fans. Conejo stands tall, uses his arms to balance himself on the precarious perch, checks over his shoulder to make sure Hope is still grounded before tossing himself backward into the air, completing a backflip in the process. As he embarks on his aerial strike, Robert who has appeared to have been playing possum and rolls out of the ring, landing on his feet outside of the squared circle. El Conejo, on the other hand, lands much more violently. All two-hundred and fifteen pounds of the Australian Luchador comes crashing down on the canvas where Hope once was, his head bouncing like a basketball on the mat and he immediately begins to flop around the ring as shock waves of pain flow throughout his entire body.

Matt Steel: "Robert doesn't have to even work for this title. Kryptops and Conejo are handing it to him on a silver platter. They are playing games in there and you can't do that with a guy like Hope!"

Mark Sanction: "Oh what do you know? These guys are putting it all on the line in there. Plus, it's still early in the match and you know as well as I that there is still a lot to go. Anything can happen."

A sadistic smile creeps across the face of the Sick One as he looks at the two bodies laid out around him. As the two continue to writhe around in pain, Hope begins to concoct a plan to make sure he maintains the upper-hand in this Hardcore Invitational; he'd be damned if he lets these two guys stop him from procuring his first XWA Championship. Hope travels over to Kryptops, grabs a fistful of his short-brown hair then violently jerks the debutante to his feet and throws him underneath the bottom rope- into the ring.

The sadistic Robert Hope travels over to the bottom of the entrance ramp, grabs the trash can Kryptops brought with him and throws the can and its contents into the ring, spilling out some of the goods it held inside. Robert slides into the ring and immediately begins to rummage through the can like a rat inside of a dumpster, looking for anything that could help him out. Another menacing smile grows across the deranged one's face as he pulls out a coil of barbed wire.

Mark Sanction: "What is he up to. I'm sure he doesn't have good intentions with that barbed wire!"

Matt Steel: "I don't know what his plans are with that, but I can tell you one thing: I bet it doesn't involve climbing to the top rope and posing for pictures!"

Hope spins on his heels and turns towards El Conejo a Dos, who is sluggishly dragging himself towards the ropes in hopes that he could use them to aid himself up to his feet. Hope has other plans and begins to march menacingly over to his crippled foe. As ECD reaches for the bottom rope Hope straddles the Luchador like a cowboy and wraps the barbed wire tightly around his throat. Agonizing screams bleed out from ECD's gaping mouth as tiny holes are dug into his neck. The fans gasp in astonishment as they watch the mask man cry in agony. Conejo's instincts tell him to grab the bottom rope, but the ref is there only to tell him that he must quit if he wants Robert to release the sadistic submission hold.

Mark Sanction: "My God! What a sickening submission hold. El Conejo's is bleeding from the neck, I've never seen something like this in my life."

Matt Steel: "That's what I'm talking about. Now that's some good old fashioned hardcore wrestling. You have to be ruthless and do whatever it takes to beat your opponent, because it not they're going to do it to you first."

This entices Robert to pull back on the barbed wire even more, thus adding a new level of pain to ECD has he contorts his spine in a God-awful degree that no man should have to ever endure. "Quit you son of a bitch! Quit! I'll rip your fucking head off!" Robert yells frantically at his foe, spit flying from his mouth as he does-so, landing among the small pull of blood that has formed beneath the resilient Australian.

Amidst the chaos he's created, Robert has failed to keep an eye on the third participant and is caught off guard with a running knee aimed right at his temple. The blast is enough to send Robert straight through the ropes and down to the ringside area, where he crashes with a loud thud on impact.

Conejo's hands immediately go from the ropes to his bloodied neck as he sucks in a huge breath.

Kryptops bends down, not to attack his foe, but instead to procure the bloody coil of barbed wire. The West Linn Fighter holds the barbed wire over his head and earns a light pop from the audience who Kryptops has seemingly won over in the short amount of time he's been in action.

The Face-Painted Warrior holds on end of the barbed wire in his right hand and begins to wrap his own arm in the wire, his face grimacing at his self-inflicted pain. With the barbed wire secured around the length of his arm, Kryptops steps a few feet away from his foe and waves his arm up towards the ceiling impatiently waiting for ECD to climb to a vertical base.

With the help of the ring ropes, El Conejo a Dos finally pulls himself to a stand, though he is still very much unaware of Kryptops who is stalking him, predator-like from behind. The fans urge the fan favorite not to turn around, but alas, their plead falls on deaf ears and the masked man spins right into a vicious clothesline, the barbed wire piercing his already tendered throat even more.

Mark Sanction: "What innovation from Kryptops! That was a devastating clothesline. I got to tell you, I do no envy El Conejo a Dos here, he has really taken a beating in the early going; he'll have a lot to come back from."

Matt Steel: "Looks like Kryptops has learned a thing or two from Robert Hope. Doing whatever is necessary to gain the upper hand, but if I were Kryptops I'd focus more of my attention on Hope- wouldn't want to allow him time to recover."

Mark Sanction: "I'm not too sure Robert's going to be getting up from that anytime soon, he should just focus on trying to put away Conejo."

As El Conejo a Dos flops to the canvas Kryptops circles out of ECD's sight and begins setting up another attack. Slowly, El Conejo fights through the pain and begins working back up to his feet. Kryptops charges, his barbed wire arm extended out for another brutal clothesline, but the Australian will not be fooled a second time. Putting his ring craft on display, El Conejo ducks the assault and rolls underneath of Kryptops' arm and reaches between legs. With the momentum from the forward roll Conejo drags Kryptops down to the mat and rolling him up for a pin. The ref swiftly jumps into action and begins pounding away on the canvas.

"ONE"
"TWO"
"KICKOUT"

Matt Steel: "Oh what an amazing game plan, Conejo... Get beat up for five minutes and then try to pin your opponent after offering no offense. Real smart, I'm sure that works all the time."

Mark Sanction: "Would you know it off? Don't be so naive, we've seen it done before. He saw an oprotuniry and he went for it. It's much better than taking another strike to the throat with that barbed wire."

Before the three count Kryptops kicks up and throws his adversary off of him, prolonging his stay in title contention. Both wrestlers scurry to their feet and lunge at each other, Kryptops fails to connect with another clothesline and allows Conejo to take his back. Before he has time to fight out of the body lock, Kryptops is lifted off of his feet and dropped back on his shoulders and neck with a thunderous German Suplex. Dos holds on to his opponent's waist and fights Kryptops back up to his feet where he throws him back for a second Suplex, this one even more devastating than the last. With his head ringing, Kryptops begins to fight El Conejo's hands trying his best to break the grip, but he is unsuccessful as ECD works back to his feet and reclines backwards for a third time, this time tossing his smaller foe over head and releasing his grip willingly. Kryptops goes flying through the air, completing a flip only to land face-first on the canvas with such force that all four corners of ring shake on impact.

Like a dog to a fresh bowl of its favorite food, El Conejo crawls over to his foe on all fours and quickly hooks his leg hoping to become the new Hardcore Champion.

"ONE!"
"TWO!!"
"THR-AAAW"

Just in the nick of time, Kryptops throws his arm into the air and rotates on his shoulder blades breaking the pin fall. The crowd let out a collective sigh as they had thought ECD had just won the match. Disappointed but far from discouraged, Dos pushes himself to a vertical base and begins to plan his next attack.

Mark Sanction: "Oh, a near fall from Conejo. I thought it was done there, I haven't heard three louder German Suplexes like that in I don't know how long Beautifully done there from Conejo."

Having formulated a plan, ECD grabs the empty aluminum trash can and drags it across the ring to his writhing opponent. A crawling Kryptops is flipped onto his back with a rib-crunching soccer kick to the chest. ECD steps on Kryptops' open hand, pinning it to the mat and lifts the trash can over his head with both hands before slamming it viciously onto Kryptops' barbed wire arm, pressing the spikes deeper and deeper into his skin. Even the sick sound of metal hitting bone repeatedly isn't enough to drown out the sound of Kryptops' ear-piercing screams and El Conejo shows absolutely no mercy for his foe and continues to pound away at Kryptops' arm until the trash can is damn near bent in half.

Mark Sanction: "We're seeing the dark side of Conejo now! He is showing no mercy to his opponent."

Matt Steel: "Good for him. I didn't think he had it in him, but he still has to keep an eye out for Hope!"

After deciding enough damage has been done Conejo chucks the contorted trash can to the side and drops to his knees, hooking a leg, looking to become the new Hardcore Champion.

"ONE"
"TWO"
"THR-KICKOUT!!"

Not one to be discouraged by a kickout, ECD pushes himself up and begins to drag Kryptops to his feet by the scruff of his neck. The Australian grabs his foe's left hand then presses him back into the ropes and Irish Whips his face-painted opponent across the ring where he bounces off the opposing set of ropes.

When Kryptops draws close enough, the masked man swiftly throws his left boot high into the air catching Kryptops right in the jaw. The sound of El Conejo a Dos' boot cracking against his opponent's face reverberates deafeningly throughout the arena. The West-Linn native, who now resembles that of a shooting victim, falls backwards having just had his lights knockout- his arms and legs spread out in opposing directions like the points on a compass.

Mark Sanction: "That's it! That's it, Matt!! This one is over, Conejo just took Kryptops' head clear off of his shoulders with that JackRabbit! All he's gotta do is cover him and the Hardcore Title is his for the taking!"

Overjoyed having just landed his finishing move the JackRabbit, El Conejo a Dos lets out a victory roar before dropping to his knees and hooking one of Kryptops' leg as the referee swoops down to do his job.

"ONE!"

The fans begin ecstatically cheering at what is sure to be an inevitable victory for ECD.

"TWO!"

The crowd's roars grow even louder as the victory is that much closer for the fan favorite.

"THRE---"

The crowd's mood makes a complete one-eighty as El Conejo has just been pulled out of the ring by the third man, Robert Hope. Knowing damn well what's going on, ECD spins on his heels as soon as they touch the outside and he swings a right hand at Robert. Anticipating the strike, Robert blocks with his left and instinctively counters with a boot between the legs. Without skipping a beat, Hope tucks ECD's masked head underneath his armpit and reclines, nailing ECD's head against the outside floor- connecting with a devastatingly, beautiful Spike DDT. Hope however, instead of having faith in his own offense, climbs into the ring and hooks Kryptops' leg, trying to take advantage of ECD's finishing move.

Mark Sanction: "No! What a damn shame! Robert Hope is about to steal the win from Conejo."

Matt Steel: "Would you get your head out of your ass, Mark? He's not stealing anything, this is Conejo's fault for being a damn idiot and wasting time with an early celebration. Should have pinned Kryptops as soon as he dropped him, end of story. He's got nobody else to blame but himself."

"ONE!"
"TWO!"
"THREE-NO!"

Kryptops to the surprise of the 14,000 fans in the arena kicks out.

Hope is in disbelief and like every asshole before him to not get an expected three count, he takes it up with the referee. "What are you, stupid!?" Hope shoves the referee into the corner and begins yelling in his face even more, repeatedly holding up three fingers into the zebra-clad officials face, who just repeating "he kicked out, what do you want me to do?" over and over.

Matt Steel: "That count did seem a little slow if you ask me, Mark."

Growing annoyed with the ref, Hope scoffs and walks away back towards Kryptops. He picks him up, signals with a cut-throat gesture that it's over and locks Kryptops' in a front headlock. Slowly, the Hardcore Champion HOPEful, begins to spin and inverts the maneuver into a neckbreaker position. Hope stalls for a second and holds his hand in the air as if victory has already been award to him- which is something he immediately regrets as his downfall.

The quick second of hesitation is all Kryptops would need to spin out the hold and escape from what could have surely been defeat. Hope, seething with anger, spins around to face Kryptops who leaps into the air, turns his back to Hope while grabbing a hold of his head with the same arm he has barbed wired. At this point, Kryptops allows gravity to run its course and the two crash down the canvas with a resounding thud. On impact Hope's head is spiked with unforgiving carelessness into the canvas and he's knocked out cold by the Leaping Cutting, a move Kryptops coins as KryKryKry, a finisher that has won him countless of matches in the past.

Wasting no time, Kryptops rolls Robert over, hooks the leg and waits for the official's count.

"ONE!"

"TWO"

"THREE!"

Mark Sanction: "Kryptops! We have a new Hardcore Champion ladies and gentlemen! If you didn't know his name before, you surely know it now. What a performance. Kryptops is the real deal and I'm sure we're going to be seeing a lot of him in the near future."

Matt Steel: "I'll give credit where credit is due, Mark. Kryptops did hell of a job capitalizing and the KryKryKry was lightning fast, nobody saw that coming, especially Robert Hope. With that said, put those two in a singles match and I'm not sure we have the same outcome."

Hana Ramierez: "Ladies and gentlemen, your winner and NEW XWA Hardcore Champion, KRYPTOOOPS!"

Kryptops gets the pinfall! His music hits the PA system for the second time tonight, as only and winner's would. Two lifeless bodies sounds him as he stands tall with his hands held in the air. The crowd is going bananas as the man they are only seeing for the first time in the XWA is being handed the Hardcore Championship. Kryptops runs from corner to corner, climbing the second turnbuckle of each and holds his new prize overhead, earning an ovation each time he does. Holding the belt against his chest, Kryptops drops the canvas, rolls out of the ring and makes his way back to the locker room where the real celebration is going to take place.
Archer
Characters Handled: Blake Archer
El Conejo a Dos
El extraño guapo y Misterioso

Postby Archer » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:38 am

OOC: Sorry for taking so long, kept having things happen and come up. It prob seems too fast or something, but I was trying. Here it is though hope you all like it and good like to my opponents. :)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

we open LIVE! From the Megasport Arena, Moscow, Russia with the camera giving us a shot straight up at the huge 4 sided megascreen in the middle of the arena. The fans seem hyped for this event. Haha Ramierex is seen in the center of all four sides of the screen as the opening bell calls attention from the fans.

DING, DING, DING!

HANA RAMIEREZ
"Ladies and Gentleman this next match is the Hardcore Invitational! and it is for the for the XWA Hardcore Championship! In this match anything goes and falls count from anywhere!"

"Y'all Wanna Single" by KoRn begins to blare from the PA system. Not long into the song, Kryptops wipes away the curtain from his path and steps from behind it, with a blank expression on his face. Already dressed in his wrestling gear, Kryptops begins to strut towards the squared circle, all the while maintaining the stern, determined look on his face.

HANA RAMIEREZ
"Introducing first, he hails from West Linn, Oregon. Kryptops!"

Mark Sanction
"This kid has six years in the business and I hear is well versed in both aerial attacks and a plethora of technical ability. Tonight he will face off with the ever dangerous Robert Hope and the impressive showman El Conejo a Dos. One of these three men will walk out of here tonight the new XWA Hardcore champion. I am Mark Sanction ladies and gentleman and here beside me is Matt Steel."

Matt Steel
"The gift for your ears and the guy here to make your journey more pleasurable.... ladies. hehe. Just like Mark here said this match is to crown a new hardcore champion after Lx-Tim vacated it. I believe that if the title was not vacated none of these guys would stand a snowballs chance in hell. If I had to pick one though it would be Kryptops, just look at the mystery he radiates. I like that."

{'Burnin' For You' by Blue Oyster Cult plays.}
The cameras pan over to the entrance where Dos' logo appears.

HANA RAMIEREZ
"Introducing first ...hailing from Melbourne, Australia... El Conejo a Dos!!"

El Conejo a Dos jumps out and plays to the fans he raises his hands to one side and than to the other he shouts loudly "ARIBA!" and than makes his way to the ring, he touches ans hands and goes all around the ring making sure to give as much love to them as he can. He stops before walking up the steps to stop and shake hands with a young man in the front row sporting his own lucha mask. Robert Hope wasn't waiting anymore he came out before his music plays and is like a bullet as he runs towards El Conejo a Dos. Hope slams his forearm into El Conejo a Dos' face and nearly knocked him onto the child fan in the front row. This earns Robert Hope a ton of heat with the crowd right off the bat as they blanket him with boos. The camera shows their angry faces a few flipping him off and a few of them just giving a thumbs down. Hope is too busy with beating El Conejo a Dos to really pay attention to their reactions right now though. Hope grabs Dos by the back of the head and slams his face off the steel barricade at ringside. Dos cries out like a wounded animal before grabbing his mouth and turning away from Hope, but the scummy heel is right on him and turned him around just to rake his hands over El Conejo a Dos' eyes.

Mark Sanction
"That's not right Hope is trying to blind El Conejo a Dos! He needs to make a living after this match Hope, come on!"

Matt Steel
"Haha. I like this, I might need to change my pick there Mark. This aggressive start by mr. Hope shows that he really wants this championship. That is what winning this match will take and so far it looks like Hope has that."

Mark Sanction
"This match has not even officially started yet folks, but it seems things are getting violent right off the bat. Hope is on a rampage to start this one off."

Hope kicked Dos in the back of the leg shouting incoherently as he continues to stomp viciously on his masked opponent. Dos falls down to his knees refusing to let himself fall to this sneak attack. Before he can get up Hope is right up in his face and slaps El Conejo a Dos hard across the face the sound echoing into the first five rows of the crowd. A few women gasp and men get mixed reactions of disgust and some with a secret joy at the violent display by Robert Hope. The crazed look in Hope's eyes gives away the pure hatred that is surging through his veins at this moment and fueling the beating he is giving to El Conejo a Dos. Hope pulls Dos up and slams him hard face first into the ring apron. This seems to have Dos dazed enough that Hope can yank him back by the holes in his mask.

Hope
"you're weak! Weak and ugly!"

Mark Sanction
"Hope does not seem to have any affection towards El Conejo a Dos."

Matt Steel
"Well why should he really? Hope could be right under that mask could be some grotesque mutant. I sure don't want anything like that around me. Nasty."

This time Hope shoves his thumb into Dos' eye and attempts to gouge it out of the socket. Dos screams and flails his arms around wildly as he began to freak out over the illegal maneuver. The Official, Kirk Samson is still trying his damnedest to get control of things. He exits the ring and grabs onto Hope by the scuff of the collar.

Kirk Samson
"I will eject you from this match right now! We are starting this in there Hope. Get into that ring right now!"

Mark Sanction
"Kirk Samson is not backing down, he wants this match to start in the center of the ring. The fans seem to applaud this idea I guess they all want to see the action start before it spills else where."

Matt Steel
"It really doesn't matter what they want in this match things can go anywhere in this arena or heck even in the center of town. The fans get what they pay for though if they wanted to follow the cameras they should have paid to watch at home."

Hope smirks and shoves the ref off of him and shouted back at him not caring about the match authority.

Hope
"I will start this match when I damn well feel like it!"

The fans boo at how rude Hope is being to the match official. He wasn't prepared thought for the rushing Kryptops as he leaped through the ropes and hit Hope with a diving Spear. Kryptops gets a pop from the crowd for his risky but flashy maneuver he turned back around and that was all the distraction that Dos needed. He hits Kryptops with a thrusting uppercut into his adam's apple. Kryptops choked for air instantly holding his hands around his own throat like he'd be cut. Dos jumps up on the ring apron while he gasped for air and jumps off hitting Kryptops in the chest with a missile dropkick. He slams back against the steel barricade and cringes as the metal made contact with his spine. El Conejo a Dos grabs him quickly and rolled him into the ring. He turned and looked around for Samson and made sure the poor guy is going to be ok. Than hands him his cape and slide into the ring himself climbed up the ring steps and up to the top turnbuckle. El Conejo a Dos taunts and points at Robert Hope still on the outside than at Kryptops as he stands up holding onto his back. Hope is glaring lazer beams of anger up at the both of them as he struggles to get up his ribs proving to be hurting him a lot after that spear. Even though he is looking a little shaken Kirk Samson enters the ring and signals for the Bell. The sound fills the area and fans wake up more for the high tension match.

Mark Sanction
"Kryptops is showing some nice offense it would appear he is not wanting to let Hope run away with things in this one."

Matt Steel
"A fool he should have let Hope beat up Dos and than he would have only had Hope to worry about."

DING, DING!

The opening bell sounds and Kryptops stands toe to toe with El Conejo a Dos the fans like the looks of this and cheer vibrantly for both of them. The two of them lock up as it appears they want to prove who is the better technician. At first it appears that Dos is as he swings Kryptops' arm around his back into a hammer lock, and Kryptops winces as there is pressure applied, but he quickly unbends his arm and than handstands back to the right position to deliver and arm drag with a follow up arm bar. Dos wiggles around his eyes try not to panic while Kryptops is torquing more on the arm and forcing him to figure out an escape. Dos fights through the and biting his lip and lifting his legs around Kryptops head and into a head scissors lock. Kryptops has to let go of Dos' arm to be able to lift him up and into an atomic drop that took a lot of effort out of him. Kryptops drops to his knee as Dos holds onto his tail bone and hops around the ring. Hope grabs Kryptops from behind and turns him around to smack him hard in the face. The two of them begin to brawl. Kyrptops hits a Back Elbow, but Hope retaliates with a knee to the gut. He grabs Kryptops around the head and runs towards the ropes with him tossing him over the top rope like garbage. Hope takes a minuet to get some ideas before the light bulb goes off for him he rushes to the opposite side of the ring and into the ropes giving him extra momentum as he rushes towards Kryptops, he lowers his head and dives through the middle and bottom rope hitting a suicide dive right into Kryptops.

Mark Sanction
"Hope's aggressive strategy seems to be paying off for him early in this match."

Matt Steel
"He doesn't want to waste all this aggression right off the bat though Mark. Still looks to me like Hope has this under control."

Robert Hope and Kryptops hit the floor Hope stands up first and begins to hit Kryptops with heavy stomps to the shoulder and gut area. Hope is growing more aggressive with the stomps and than holds onto the barricaded with his hands as he shoves his foot into the throat of Kryptops. Hope stops as he catches El Conejo a Dos in his peripheral vision. He turns around, but Dos is already flying through the air with a diving press from the top rope. Hope tries catching him, but is not quite strong enough. Dos hit the move so gracefully he was able to hope right back up to his feet.

"ARIBA!"
He shouted to get the crowd going and twirled his hand up in the air. He turns and pulls up Robert Hope by the back of the head. Dos points to the steel ring steps to indicate to the crowd what he is going to do, he shove Hope at the steps, and Hope was able to turn his body so he hit into them shoulder first rather than with his head. It still looks like the offensive move stings as Robert clutched his shoulder showing it hurt on impact.

Mark Sanction
"Nice counter move by Dos and he has Robert Hope down."

Matt Steel
"The fighters are keeping this one on the floor right now, this is where the best action tends to happen."

El Conejo a Dos taunts enduring the crowd onto him. From behind though Kryptops applies a Dragon Sleeper, but Dos manages to block it from being locked on correctly. Kryptops is still strong and able to lock the hold in a different way. Dos still struggles and feels around looking for anyway to get out of this, his hands find the ringside barricade and than he pressed both his feet onto it walking up the side and with great momentum he managed to flip over Kryptops and his a reverse ddt. He is slumped forward though trying to catch his breath while Kryptops holds the back of his head and rolls back over to get to his feet. He does, but Robert Hope is there to greet him with a knuckle sandwich right in the mouth. Kryptops is surprised by the first punch and than dodges the second one frustrating Hope deeply. He clotheslines Kryptops right over the fan barricade and the two of them fall into the crowd.

Mark Sanction
"Over the barricade and to the lower seating deck!"

Matt Steel
"The fans are really getting a front row seat indeed."

Fans stand up to move out of the way quickly. Huge Russian men are smiling from ear to eat as Hope and Kryptops are struggling on the floor for leverage on one another.

"Da! Da!" Some men shout loudly as Kryptops bashed Hope's head into the hard floor of the arena and than stood and stomps hard on his face. Hope rolled over to protect himself and Kryptops grabs a chair emptied from one of the fleeing fans. He folded it shut and raised it high above his head... Hope with a low blow though! That was close and the look on his face shows just how angry that makes him. Hope grabbed a handful of Kryptops hair and slams his face into the ring barricade. He fall backwards and than Hope grabs the chair to use himself. He lifted the chair and smacks it hard against Kryptops' chest, the fans ( OHHHHH ) than erupt with a cheer for the violence, some still remember Hope is a dirty no good bas**** and boo him passionately. Hope feeds off this and tells them off before hitting Kryptops with another hard chair shot. Kryptops managed to get his hands up, but the chair still smacks him in the head even though his hands protected his face. Hope seems like he is a dog drooling over a piece of meat as he turned the chair over and unfolded it laying the bottom over Kryptops' throat and sitting down able to look down into Kryptops' face.

Mark Sanction
"Hope is swinging that steel chair around and now viciously attacking Kryptops. Someone needs to stop this before Kryptops is seriously injured!"

Matt Steel
"If getting seriously injured was going to bother him than he wouldn't be in this match Sanction. This is for the hardcore title after all so these three men need to get extremely violent if they want to walk out of here with that strap."

Fans boo, but Hope just sneers at them, he stood up and kicks the chair away. He turned around realizing the fans were pointing at something, but as he turns Dos' body is flying through the air off the top turnbuckle of the ring! Dos hits Hope with a diving crossbody and than stands up right away to twirl around hyping up the crowd. He eye balls Hope who is down, but not out crawling back up to his feet and shaking his head in disbelief. Dos looks for The JackRabbit... Hope catches his foot though. Hope tosses Dos' foot down and clotheslines him nearly inside out!
Hope crawls over Dos punching him viciously and again ripping at Dos's mask. He kicks and shouts clinging tightly to his mask not permitting Hope to remove it. Hope delivers a headbutt and Kryptops elbows him in the back of the head. Kryptops has a hold of Hope by the waist and lifts him slamming him through a row of chairs that scatters fans. Hope's body folds in half after collapsing through the chairs he screams and rolls around frantically to fight off the pain searing through his lower back.

Mark Sanction
"Great counter there by Kryptops. Those steel chairs Robert Hope landed on did not look like they felt pretty. The Australian luchadore or the West Linn native will need to capitalize quickly before Hope recovers."

Matt Steel
"Hope loves this, he lives for pain causing it, going through it, that is what the guy is about."

Hope crawls through the crowd drawing in Kryptops who smells the blood in the water so to speak. He stomps on Hope, but Hope grabs his ankle and twist it dragging Kryptops down to the ground smacking his face off another emptied chair, The fans are still egging on the brawlers letting it be known they have no love for Robert Hope.

Crowd
"Beat up Hope!" {clap, clap, clap} "Beat up Hope!"{clap, clap, clap}

Dos is standing on the opposite side of Hope and slugs him with a hard right. Kryptops who was already using Mr. Hope as a punching back hits him with a spinning heel kick as he fell his way. Dos was there to answer with a strong uppercut into Hope's jaw sending him timbering back towards Kryptops. He grabs a hold of Hope's arms and swings him around throwing him back at Dos with a hard Irish whip! El Conejo a Dos quickly locked onto Hope's wrist and than elbow mimicking what Kryptops had just done and sent Hope rushing back at Kryptops who lifted Hope in the air as he rushed into him. Kryptops does a full spin before driving Robert Hope to the mat nearly knocking all the wind out of him. The warpainted combatant grabs a hold of Hope's leg and rolls over top of his chest going for a pinfall.

Kirk Samson
One...Tw...

El Conejo a Dos yanks Krytops off of Hope and than hits a leaping senton onto Hope himself hooking the other leg and rolling over him for a pinfall himself.

Kirk Samson
One...Tw...

Kryptops leaps from the ground lunching himself on top of Dos and Hope to break up the pinfall attempt. He rolls over and pushed himself up to his feet and charges Dos, but he hops over Kryptops and rushed off the stomach of some big fat Russian man. El Conejo a Dos leaps backwards colliding into Kryptops' midsection with his chest and he hooks Kryptops' legs upon the impact of the crossbody to the ground.

Kirk Samson
One...Two...

Kryptops is able to kick out at two, but fatigue is siting in as he breaths a little harder. Kryptops punches and kicks Dos he hops up swinging his leg around for an ensiguri, but Dos ducks and grabs a hold of Kryptops ankle. Dos twist, and shouts he wants the crowd to feel how much pressure he is applying to the hold. Kryptops grabs his hair to distract himself from the pinching in his anckle. Kryptops institutionally looks for ropes, but instead it sinks in that will not be what saves him Kryptops grits his teeth and pushes himself up attempting to flip Dos, but Dos drops down and wraps his legs around Kryptops' applying a scissors to the ankle lock. Dos pulls jerking his weight around and Kryptops screams with agony piecing out in his voice. Kryptops pulled in his head and refuses to give into the pain running up his leg. Behind them staggering forward Hope swings a steel chair into them. Dos lets go of Kryptops and rolls out of the way of a second chair shot from Robert. He stands back up and puts his hands up as Hope swings again smacking the steel off Dos' face. Dos wobbles backward, but he dodges out of the way of Hope! Dos elbows Hope in the face and he drops the chair, but still has it in his finger tips. Dos grabs Hope with a side headlock, and squeezes. Hope punches him but looks like he is choking. With his lounge hanging from his mouth like a thirsty dog, Hope lifted Dos and drops him back across the had floor. Dos holds onto his head while Hope is left to regain his breath from the way Dos was choking him.

Mark Sanction
"It looks like Hope is effected more than we first thought from that choke."

Matt Steel
"He better not take too long here come Kryptops."

Kyrtops hobbles, but it seems is not ready to just give up. He side blinds Hope with a right punch and bends Hope forward placing his head between his legs. Kryptops appears to be setting up a Pile Driver and the fans all begin to talk at once wanting their mates and those around them to know that they know what is coming next. Kryptops cracks his neck indicating he wants to be loosened up to lift Hope as he pulled him up, but Hope kicks his feet and starts to lift Kyrtops with a counter. Kryptops is not about to let that happen as he knees Hope in the face and than lifted him again upward and drops him to the ground headfirst with the piledriver. Hope hits the ground near motionless and blinking into the bright arena lights with a blank stare. Kyrtops takes a little bit to get up showing that his ankle is still hurting him as he is unable to put a lot of weight on it. He hobbles over to Hope, but Dos rushes into him with a running front dropkick. Kryptops falls back and into the ringside barricade which Dos follows up with hitting him hard with a knee to the midsection and than a spinning heel kick from the opposite direction into the same spot. Dos is looking fired up and he hits it! The Jackrabbit! Kyrtops falls backwards over the barricade and to the floor just outside of the ring. El Conejo a Dos looks from Hope and than Kryptops thinking which one he should go for, but waste time in doing so.

Mark Sanction
"El Conejo a Dos is wasting valuable time right now."

Matt Steel
"I guess it is always better safe than sorry. That is what I tell all the ladies and they love it."

Mark Sanction
"I shudder to think of the type of women that line works on Matt."

Dos hooks his arms around Kryptops' neck with a necklock and Kryptops huffs and puffs to catch some air before it is cut off from him. Dos yanks on his neck harder and Kryptops swinging his arms around while his tongue is forced to hang out of his mouth. His eyes start to roll back into his head as the oxygen is not making it to his brain. However He manages to swivel to his hips, but it takes more breath out of him and he stumbles forward knocking Dos headfirst into the ringside barricade behind them. Dos crawls over to the steel ring steps looking dizzy. Kryptops climbs up slowly, it appears he has and idea. First he almost falls off the barricade as he tries to hold his balance on the ring barricade using it to launch himself onto El Conejo a Dos flipping through the air preforming a Shooting Star Press. Dos looks up and catches Kryptops showing once more just how strong he really is for his size he hits a shoulder breaker right into the steel ring steps as they clatter and scatter apart on impact. Kryptops crumbles to the floor as does El Conejo a Dos still being dizzy from the hit to the barricade. Kryptops holds his shoulder as he sits up looking like it hurts him just to breath at this point. He takes a few breaths and stands up before turning around to look for Dos he closes in on him, but from out of the crowd comes a thunderous chair shot delivered by Robert Hope! Even fans are shocked that Hope is back and he is looking a bloody mess after that devastating Piledriver from earlier. Hope's crazy eyes peer out from under his own mask now, a crimson mask of stick blood.

Mark Sanction
"Where the hell did Hope come from?!"

Matt Steel
"He looks like something from a horror movie that I once auditioned for. I didn't get the part, but boy was there a lot of nasty things to see on that set. Hope just had to took that magic pill to get you back up and boy... there he is. What a money shot Hope hit with that steel chair to Kryptops' face. Mark that just looked rated mature for sure I think Kryptops might be busted open."

Mark Sanction
"I am amazed you fit all those puns in, but you are right that chair shot looked ferocious and Hope is not letting up as he delivers more to Kryptops."

Matt Steel
"It is a gift Mark."

Robert Hope wipes the blood out of his face and he knows the fans hate him as they boo his destruction of both El Conejo a Dos and Kryptops as he turns the steel chair on other and than the other hacking away at them like two logs with an axe. Dos first dodges out of the way barely, but Hope doesn't see this as he keeps swinging wildly. He catches Kryptops but he manages to stick his feet up and the chair bounces back into Hope's face. Kryptops thinks this is his moment to capitalize as he charges towards Hope, but Hope was ready hitting him with a hard clothesline that flips Kryptops like a coin before smacking hard into the floor. He cringed in pain having not been ready for that move and finds himself being pulled up to a vertical base by his hair. Hope laughs a little at how stupid he feels his opponents both are. He talks more smack as he lifts Kryptops up and has him ready for a Tiger Suplex. Quickly though from behind Dos yanks on the back of Hope's shirt and delivers a German suplex smashing Hope down into the ground. Chairs are scattered about now and fans are forced to stand to watch this action. Dos keeps his hands locked rolling back over with a hold of Hope who frantically grabs at a fan to attempt to get away. Dos pulls on him and again hits another german suplex this time making Hope a little more dizzy. Dos still keeps his hands locked once more rolling over with his opponent. Hope swings around and elbows Dos in the face, but Dos is only phased for a moment. She shakes it off and once more tosses Hope backwards with a german suplex this time releasing him. Dos stands up and pounds on his chest feeling super proud of himself.

Mark Sanction
"it looks like El Conejo a Dos is hitting his second wind now that he sees how hurt his opponents our. This young man's conditioning is really going to come into play here with Hope and Kryptops amazing stamina being shown tonight."

Matt Steel
"I bet his second wind last as long as his first, this guy pops up and disappears like a fart in the wind. So far this match has been Robert Hope and Kryptops in my opinion."

Kryptops is sitting back up now catching his breath, Hope looks like he might be down and out still staring up into the lights. El Conejo a Dos grabs Kryptops and drives a knee into his face, with him dazed Dos sets up his ankle on the steel ring steps. Dos than looks around and grabs a chair, he slams it over Kryptops' prone ankle the steel on steel echoing loudly making it sound like a bone could be broken. Kryptops screams while holding his ankle trying desperately not only to protect it but make the intense throbbing stop. Dos from out of nowhere it seems hits Kryptops as he sits back up with a JackRabbit!

Mark Sanction
"El Conejo a Dos with his finishing superkick! I don't think Kryptops was ready for that at all!"

Matt Steel
"Well go for the pin idiot!"

The fans are unsure rather to cheer or boo, but they seem very happy about the continuing action. Dos rolls Kryptops back into the ring and slides the chair in after him. He attempts to hope back into the ring himself, but the bloody and battered Robert Hope clings onto his shoe laces. Dos kicks Hope in the face and lifted him up he spits GREEN MIST into Hope's face and than backs up before hitting Hope with the Jackrabbit. Hope flips backwards and somersaults back hard laying face first on the ground. Dos climbs up the ring apron and Kryptops is there to meet him. Dos blocks a right punch and than he spits more GREEN MIST this time at Kryptops!

Dos enters the ring he kicks the chair to the center and than he latches them into a standing choke hold and signals to the crowd, He will then conduct a battering ram bend and executes a hard impact reverse STO right onto the steel chair! Dos hooks Kryptops' leg and goes for the pinfall counting along with the ref.

Kirk Samson
One...Two...Three!!!

DING, DING, DING!

HANA RAMIEREZ
"Here is your winner and NEEEEEW XWA Hardcore Champion El Conejo a Dos!"

He can't believe it his jovial expression can't be hidden by his mask. Dos jumps up and down excitedly as the ref hands him his newly won championship. El Conejo a Dos holds the title tightly to his chest and than proudly high in the air before climbing the turnbuckles and holding it high for all to see. Fans applaud all three men for the brutal match that they have all just witnessed and El Conejo a Dos' first ever title victory.
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Adam Fenric
Aki Yasuko

Postby DJS » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:02 pm

Deleted the other OOC posts in between the matches.

This match is now open for VOTING!

You guys have until 30 JULY 2017 to vote on this one so get voting!
TheJester
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Re: [VOTE] XWA The Frozen North: El Conejo a Dos/Robert Hope/Kryptops- HARDCORE TITLE!

Postby TheJester » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:51 pm

Kryptops
For you first try and this style of RP I really enjoyed your match. You commentary was solid and your action hit a lot of good notes. Love the barb wire spots mixed in there. Also I did quite enjoy the descriptive ending though I wasn't exactly sure what move was hit until you typed out the name, but still really liked it. Things that I think you need to improve on, Your use of descriptions (When you used them they were great, especially like basketball bouncing one) but I really think you should do more of this, really paint us a picture of how the action is evolving and looking, The formatting of your match while I do like your use of colors, I feel you should of definitely either made the action a different color or italics or something just to distinguish it from the commentary more (I'm not knocking you for this just a personal opinion), And Finally at points your action is a bit hard to follow and it seems like you would get ahead of yourself and not explain how these wrestlers got to the point they were at.

ECD
I love your beginning and having Hope not even wait for his entrance was awesome. You action was truly hardcore and since this was for the hardcore title absolutely loved that fact and you worked the stip quite well. Things for improvement, You action spots did get a bit chaotic and at points I really had no idea where they were in the arena or how they got in/out of the ring or who was hitting the moves, the commentary did have its high notes but I feel like at a lot of points it came across as quite forced, Personally I hate that green text you use and I find it next to impossible to read but as always I won't knock any points for formatting and such but I guess it really sticks out to me more since your commentary is so easy to read.

Vote:
Kryptops

I feel both of these matches had their high and low points but Kryptops ending I felt was better and I also felt like I followed the match better. This was honestly quite close though
Jessi
Characters Handled: Austin Carter
Trevor Miller
Axton Pierce (only for LOTR)

Re: [VOTE] XWA The Frozen North: El Conejo a Dos/Robert Hope/Kryptops- HARDCORE TITLE!

Postby Jessi » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:45 pm

Kryptops:
I really like how you had Hope as the Madman and it shows with the Barbed Wire spot. Commentary was great, Both men played their parts respectfully. The Action was great, though I may add for you to use more description to your moves. I, too, got lost with what your finish was until you said the name.

ECD:
Hope attacking ECD was a good touch, showing that he most certainly doesn't give a shit about what the referee says, shows a lot about the character. Action was good, I do agree that it was a little too fast paced, but I get you trying to put something up before the deadline. Personally, the commentary had its up and downs. I had some problems reading with the green text, I'd suggest changing it to a lighter color or at least something that can be readable to the eye.

VOTE: Kryptops
It was a close one for me, but the vote was based on who's writing I had a better grip on. I hope to read more of your guy's stuff in the future.

"Santa will deliver no presents. I will Crown Kick him. Fuck you, small children." - DJS
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Adam Fenric
Aki Yasuko

Postby DJS » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:12 pm

Winner of this match and NEW XWA Hardcore Champion: Kryptops!

SUPER impressed with this match, fella. Good stuff!

Return to “XWA: The Frozen North”