[CLOSED] LX Tim (c) vs. A.J. Morales - HARDCORE TITLE

The XWA Hardcore Championship - it's the Title That Never Stops. Challenge the champion. Defend the belt- Anytime. Any place. Anywhere. (No Cards/Request-Based)
Dysfunctional
Booking Team Member
Booking Team Member

[CLOSED] LX Tim (c) vs. A.J. Morales - HARDCORE TITLE

Postby Dysfunctional » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:10 pm

Broadcast exclusively on The Xperience
LIVE! Any Time, Any Place, Anywhere!

XWA Hardcore Championship!
ImageImageImage
LX Tim (c) vs. A.J. Morales

With assistance from his cousin and Nueva Era Tainos tag team partner Grandeza, LX Tim reclaimed the XWA Hardcore Championship. However, as you all should know by now, the Hardcore 24/7 grind does not stop. New challengers are constantly staking their claim, wanting a shot at gold. A.J. Morales has staked his claim and wants a shot at the title. He certainly has a hell of a challenge in front of him for, even without the help of Grandeza, LX Tim is still very proficient as he is holder of not only the Hardcore title, but the XWA Supreme Championship as well! Still, this is the XWA and anything can happen. Will A.J. Morales pull off the upset or will LX Tim continue his reign as a dual champion? It's challenger vs. champion. Let the battle.....BEGIN!!!!!!

Deadline for matches is 17th June 2017 at 11:59 Eastern Standard Time.
Voting will start at this time and conclude on 22nd June 2017 at 11:59 Eastern Standard Time.
[CST is one hour earlier. GMT is five hours later.]
XxChronoTrigxX

Re: [CHALLENGE] LX Tim (c) vs. A.J. Morales - HARDCORE TITLE

Postby XxChronoTrigxX » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:42 am

Just informing that my post will be up sometime after work tomorrow. :) I at least get out early evening so all things should go swimmingly as it were.
RevolutionJones
XWA Hardcore Champion
XWA Hardcore Champion

Postby RevolutionJones » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:33 am

Hey everyone. Unfortunately, thanks to me burning both of my arms like an idiot yesterday, I can't exactly do long-form writing at the moment. The ideas I had for this are too crazy not to use in some form, but I can't do them justice if I'm constantly messing with fans and putting on moisturizer and generally interrupting my writing flow every three seconds.

I should be healed up in time to write for LotR, but I'm going to have to forfeit this match. So, so sorry, everyone. Let me know if I need to cut any extra promos once I'm healed. Can't wait to see Chrono's definitive take on this matchup.
Characters created:
"The Revolution" A.J. Morales
Cortez Columbus
Hyphy Machinery (Dontell Porter & Jason Moana)
XxChronoTrigxX

Postby XxChronoTrigxX » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:15 am

Wow buddy, that is pretty intense. Take all the time you need to heal up, no one is going to get mad at ya for it. I pray you get better soon and wish you the best.
Dysfunctional
Booking Team Member
Booking Team Member

Postby Dysfunctional » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:44 pm

XxChronoTrigxX wrote:Just informing that my post will be up sometime after work tomorrow. :) I at least get out early evening so all things should go swimmingly as it were.

Not a problem at all.

RevolutionJones wrote:Hey everyone. Unfortunately, thanks to me burning both of my arms like an idiot yesterday, I can't exactly do long-form writing at the moment. The ideas I had for this are too crazy not to use in some form, but I can't do them justice if I'm constantly messing with fans and putting on moisturizer and generally interrupting my writing flow every three seconds.

I should be healed up in time to write for LotR, but I'm going to have to forfeit this match. So, so sorry, everyone. Let me know if I need to cut any extra promos once I'm healed. Can't wait to see Chrono's definitive take on this matchup.

That sucks, man! I hope you feel better and that you heal up soon.
Dysfunctional
Booking Team Member
Booking Team Member

Postby Dysfunctional » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:22 pm

This match has been ruled a NO CONTEST.

Return to “Hardcore 24/7!”