Kharma Kong

Comics, Movies, TV, DVDs and video games... this is the place to talk about 'em.
MoonlitOwl

Kharma Kong

Postby MoonlitOwl » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:44 pm

Hey, I don't watch new wrestling(mainly because I have no real ability, but my interest is only minimal for a few guys. Really always been that way even as a kid, honestly. WWF for Kane and 'Taker, WCW for La Parka and sometimes Goldberg.), and I don't feel like sludging through the WWE channels online. So, maybe yous guys can help me out.

What's Kharma a.k.a Awesome Kong a.k.a Amazing Kong doing? Last I saw, she came in to the Royal Rumble years back to land an Implant Buster to Michael Cole, or some other guy I don't know or recognize.

What's she been doing since then? Is she back, is she taking time off, is she raising that kid? What's going on and shit?

Also, I gotta admit that personally, I thought her Awesome Kong was a better finisher than the Implant Bomb. I dunno, it looks too wrestley, like you can tell the other chick is balancing herself, whereas that sitout powerbomb, it looked real rough and organic. It just looked fucking great. But, that's just me.
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Social Media/GFX Handler

Re: Kharma Kong

Postby DJS » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:06 pm

She's being Amazing Kong on the indies and hinting to any person who'll listen about a return to WWE.

However, I don't think we'll see her back for a long time. There was a bit of a thing with the baby- she told everyone she'd had a healthy baby boy and all that, she came back REALLY early for that Rumble cameo which made everyone think she'd had it but then a few days later it was revealed she'd miscarried, which contradicts what she'd originally said.

WWE moved her to their "Alumni" section on the Dot Com and very quietly released her without outright announcing they'd done so.

She seems to be doing okay now, but it's understandable why they took a step away from her.

at this point I regret to admit I feel like I know more about women's wrestling and it's inner workings than I probably should.
New to XWA? Need management? Look no further...
MoonlitOwl

Postby MoonlitOwl » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:30 pm

Oh shit, that sucks to hear for her. Glad to hear she seems to be doing better, though.
Dysfunctional
Booking Team Member
Booking Team Member

Postby Dysfunctional » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:11 am

I think she's in talks for a return, but I don't know. I can see her on NXT dominating the Divas Division there, for now, seeing as she hasn't really wrestled anyone.

Return to “Entertainment Chat”