General Video Game Thread

Comics, Movies, TV, DVDs and video games... this is the place to talk about 'em.
styg

Re: General Video Game Thread

Postby styg » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:19 pm

I saw that it's come out on PC now, but I doubt I'll buy it until it's been modded the fuck out of. The only part of it I'm interested in is the creation side, which seems to have been gutted. No female CAWs is a deal breaker for me, on top of other lesser issues.
19W|4D|6L
Hardcore Champion x3 | Gladiatorial Champion | World Heavyweight Champion | first Supreme Champion
Breaker of The Streak
@sugarhardy
RENTZ

Postby RENTZ » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Yeah they killed the creation stuff. From what I've been reading it is rumored that they are bringing back most of the stuff for 2k16 that we've had in the past.
W-L-D
Wrestling Record 11-6-1
XWA Wrestling Record 7-4-1
Updated as of 8/11/13
styg

Postby styg » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:02 am

Fingers crossed. If 2k16 brings back all the creation options I may well get it.
19W|4D|6L
Hardcore Champion x3 | Gladiatorial Champion | World Heavyweight Champion | first Supreme Champion
Breaker of The Streak
@sugarhardy
RENTZ

Postby RENTZ » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:46 pm

One thing I do like from the creation side this year is that on the PS4 I can upload a logo that I make or that someone else makes.
W-L-D
Wrestling Record 11-6-1
XWA Wrestling Record 7-4-1
Updated as of 8/11/13
Alex_Krull

Postby Alex_Krull » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:57 pm

I never could get into wrestling games, they always feel stiff to me compared to other fighting games (Street Fighter 2 was my first game ever)
:wgaf: Alex & Kristine Krull :wgaf:
:stongue: Join the #PushKrull movement :stongue:
XxChronoTrigxX

Postby XxChronoTrigxX » Tue May 31, 2016 3:29 am

If anyone has a psn, add me at XxChronoTrigxX. Otherwise, currently trying to complete Wild Arms 3. Then I'm going back into Uncharted 4. Trying to actually take my time with that one, since I tend to just run right through Uncharted games.
Brett Kennedy

Postby Brett Kennedy » Tue May 31, 2016 4:00 am

I am a big Sport Video Gamer. NBA, NHL, MLB, any sport that I like gets a big taste. I'm currently building back the Atlanta Braves into the legendary dynasty it once was via a fantasy draft. Liking my starting rotation, Arrenado was a great pick with my first rounder, and I'm letting it sim out because I know I'd go 162-0 if I'd play.
XxChronoTrigxX

Postby XxChronoTrigxX » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:32 am

In a bit of a gaming update, just thought I mention that I managed to be one of the first 20 people to platinum Wild Arms 3. :D Was really super happy to have that happen. Still playing Uncharted 4 sparingly. Also jumping from multiple games, getting flavors of old games like Arkham Asylum to Elder Scrolls Online. Haven't had a single one I reeeally want to plat though. Might just do it for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood since I don't have that one on the current profile I'm under.
styg

Postby styg » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:12 am

Nice. I got in the top 5 on the leaderboards for a few events when Carmageddon: Reincarnation came out and it's a nice feeling.

It's crazy to me to see Arkham Asylum and Elder Scrolls Online described as 'old' games though. :|
19W|4D|6L
Breaker of The Streak
@sugarhardy
XxChronoTrigxX

Postby XxChronoTrigxX » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:51 pm

I didn't mean "old" as aged, more as "games I haven't played in a while." XD Should of chosen my words better

Return to “Entertainment Chat”