General Video Game Thread

Comics, Movies, TV, DVDs and video games... this is the place to talk about 'em.
Michael Swift
Supreme XWA Champion
Supreme XWA Champion

Re: General Video Game Thread

Postby Michael Swift » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:31 am

Taking a break from writing my match to remind people that the steam summer sale has started. So far only picked up a bunch of small games and then Shadows of Mordor because it was four bucks for the GOTY edition, but gonna see if I can swing getting DS3 with all the DLC and RE7 with all the DLC before the sale is over.
XxChronoTrigxX

Postby XxChronoTrigxX » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:41 pm

Well with the surprise on PSN for me, I just picked up Final Fantasy 9 on my PS4. Then I saw that trophy for 1,000 jumps in a row and wept. At least I'll enjoy playing the game. Ha.
Leite

Postby Leite » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:05 pm

Anyone planning on hitting up Destiny 2 on PC when it drops later this month? I'd be game for grouping up and doing harder content from the start.
KelseyJohnson

Postby KelseyJohnson » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:17 pm

Already got it for PS4
Dan
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Postby Dan » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:22 am

Just picked up Dragon's Dogma on PS4 last week, and am in the very beginning of Life Is Strange as well as, of course, still plowing through Final Fantasy 14: Stormblood. Already beat the base expansion, but they just dropped 4.1 and so there's a lot more to do.

And I am still waiting for Resident Evil 2 remastered as well as hopefully an updated release on PS4 of at least one of my favorite childhood RPGs, like Suikoden, FFVI, FFT, Vandal Hearts, Tactics Ogre, Star Ocean: Second Story. Not that I expect any of those to get a re-release, but hey, I can dream.

Return to “Entertainment Chat”